Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• some_randomer2
    MelemB wrote: »
    Is this a bad time to mention I use a PS3 controller?

\o/ You reminded me that ages ago I once bought a PC controller because I was a consollero until then and couldn't handle the keyboard as good as a contoller. I went to the stellar and digged deep, installed Joytokey and tried to play with it again this morning. Wow, what a horror o.O maybe I didn't distribute the functions properly but I couldn't handle the controller in ESO as efficient as my MMO trust gxt mouse... Razer is trash, my brother bought a keyboard and mouse of razer and I had to contact seller to replace it thrice within a year!

Haha, can I ask why AD handed the red scroll over to EP this morning? What was the deal?

I have no idea, but most likely.....EP came on as AD characters.

Or they felt guilty about nightcap, but I highly doubt there was any guilt and its the former.
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, can I ask why AD handed the red scroll over to EP this morning? What was the deal?

Oo are you our next @raviour ? <3
    Cause Ive missed reading hilarious(ly) unbased accusations since he disapeared :D
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • some_randomer2

Cause Ive missed reading hilarious(ly) unbased accusations since he disapeared :D

Unbased?

Okay, someone asked why AD just handed a scroll over to EP. So why would AD do that?

Were we just feeling nice about it? Maybe they felt sorry for you guys and decided to give you your scroll? Does that sound at all plausible to you?

Or maybe, not saying you or any D.O, some EP might have come on as AD characters and used the power of the nightcappers.

So my 'accusation' is perfectly well based thank you very much. Now I am not at all saying that I am right. But knowing AD well, I very much doubt they gave you the scroll out of the goodness of their hearts.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    So, seems like AD doesn't know either, I only thought that maybe there was a deal between AD and EP. This would explain why the emp and second scroll group were hesitating in Glade, I imagine they were irritated too and yelled in chat what the hell the other scroll was doing ^^" I remember another scroll incident where some DC took scroll and 'sacrificed' it to the vulcano...no one could resurrect the scroll within the vulaco until it respawned to its last place after one hour. Geez, we were soo angry XD
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

\o/ You reminded me that ages ago I once bought a PC controller because I was a consollero until then and couldn't handle the keyboard as good as a contoller. I went to the stellar and digged deep, installed Joytokey and tried to play with it again this morning. Wow, what a horror o.O maybe I didn't distribute the functions properly but I couldn't handle the controller in ESO as efficient as my MMO trust gxt mouse... Razer is trash, my brother bought a keyboard and mouse of razer and I had to contact seller to replace it thrice within a year!

Idk what your brother does to his mice and keyboards, my naga and black widow have been with me for 3 years now... Ever since to swapped to PC gaming
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Fodore wrote: »

Idk what your brother does to his mice and keyboards, my naga and black widow have been with me for 3 years now... Ever since to swapped to PC gaming

Well, I have to admit that he is a hardcore liner when hitting on keyboards... He playes Minecraft and from the list I once saw, he belongs to the best players (don't ask me more abt it, was not interested in Minecraft) and he loves keyboards/mice with 'good sound'. Now my other brother complains that he can't sleep in the same room anymore when the younger brother plays at nights with his beloved razer equipments ^^" When a keyboard goes dead, its always the same buttoms XD But my colleague at work told me also that razeris more brand than quality.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, I have to admit that he is a hardcore liner when hitting on keyboards... He playes Minecraft and from the list I once saw, he belongs to the best players (don't ask me more abt it, was not interested in Minecraft) and he loves keyboards/mice with 'good sound'. Now my other brother complains that he can't sleep in the same room anymore when the younger brother plays at nights with his beloved razer equipments ^^" When a keyboard goes dead, its always the same buttoms XD But my colleague at work told me also that razeris more brand than quality.

Fair enough, I've only had good experiences with razor stuff, except for my headset which the plastic on the adjustable head piece is all cracked and I've had to 'fix' it. Imo it is good quality... Most of it... It also lights up cool colours ;)
    After that who cares?
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

Unbased?

Okay, someone asked why AD just handed a scroll over to EP. So why would AD do that?

Were we just feeling nice about it? Maybe they felt sorry for you guys and decided to give you your scroll? Does that sound at all plausible to you?

Or maybe, not saying you or any D.O, some EP might have come on as AD characters and used the power of the nightcappers.

So my 'accusation' is perfectly well based thank you very much. Now I am not at all saying that I am right. But knowing AD well, I very much doubt they gave you the scroll out of the goodness of their hearts.

Hehe i agree with you reasoning i was just teasing :)

• some_randomer2

Unbased?

Hehe i agree with you reasoning i was just teasing :)

Being compared to Raviour is no joke :p
    Edited by some_randomer2 on December 21, 2016 1:19PM
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Fair enough, I've only had good experiences with razor stuff, except for my headset which the plastic on the adjustable head piece is all cracked and I've had to 'fix' it. Imo it is good quality... Most of it... It also lights up cool colours ;)

Talking about cool colors and equipment, I wish this was a headset:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones#/

My brothers razer mouse was 'Deathadder Chroma', maybe they are not good compared to yours...
    Edited by MelemB on December 21, 2016 2:30PM
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Yea like I said. My first razer Diamondback lasted 11 years and numerous MMOs/FPS/RPGs etc etc so maybe Ive just been extremly lucky.

Ive no idea about the scroll as I cant really play in bwb atm (vacation and on a laptop) but if it was taken during a nightcap then its all good and my opinion has always been that the faction nightcapping should be zerged down by the 2 factions the next day till night NM which faction that is.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

Talking about cool colors and equipment, I wish this was a headset:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones#/

My brothers razer mouse was 'Deathadder Chroma', maybe they are not good compared to yours...

OMG that looks so cool

After that who cares?
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Dm wrote: »
    Alphaa wrote: »
    What's a Ray Dm? Who does this keyboard warrior think he is? It's a good job he isn't in BwB anymore or I would show him the underside of my boot.

#RaygotkickedfromDO

Just so everyone knows, Alpha has a character named 'Alpha Dm' cause he's a fan boi

And that lead to one of most hilarious moments when a random called him out on it in zone:
    "You are a faker! You arent a real Ray!"

lol XD that's funny

An Alpha can dream <3

#BringBackRayToBwB
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    What's a Ray Dm? Who does this keyboard warrior think he is? It's a good job he isn't in BwB anymore or I would show him the underside of my boot.

#RaygotkickedfromDO

Just so everyone knows, Alpha has a character named 'Alpha Dm' cause he's a fan boi

And that lead to one of most hilarious moments when a random called him out on it in zone:
    "You are a faker! You arent a real Ray!"

lol XD that's funny

An Alpha can dream <3

#BringBackRayToBwB

Awww ❤
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    I seen u for first time MelemB XD

Focus the templars :) just a tip

And this time I saw u at the resource of Ales but u resurrected so fast I hadn't any chance to wave to ur dead body XD
  • some_randomer2
    Please! Alleviate the boredom and at least TRY dethrone......
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Please! Alleviate the boredom and at least TRY dethrone......

I tried... but no, they try to anger reds by taking them their scrolls and keeps...Even if I prepare all walls inner AND outer at 4 AD keeps/outposts for them but they dont want... TT_TT
    Edited by MelemB on December 22, 2016 6:57PM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swag also said he was the most beautiful orc bride.
    It's pretty funny how you are still so hung up about Swag lying. (or rather joking about being a spy after changing alliance, he never played ep again after he switched)

If i ever switch alliance. I could get into a good group immediatly. You know, you can actually talk and like people from other alliances without saying.

Btw: i heard DG came to bwb and failed miserably. Poor german zerglings
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno if they Run around as skeletons.
    But only being able to take empty keeps sure sounds like them.
    Drachen Garde style.

They got bullied in Azura, guess they went to bwb to l2p
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    cmon guys, you'r being rude :(
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol u daerdic order r totally useless u even think big man alpha is good, look map for 1 year and stop blame me + look at yourselves, lol reds only raid forums. rip raviour red lead enforce luci zerg ball trying vet tactics but failed lool, was fun times
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    proxy up 54321 lol , go reds go with ur 600 points after 3 days, keep zerg forum u noobs... and set my bounty higher 2k is an insult
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Wow, yesterday was a really facepalm-your-self-day XD A larger group was up there, seems like a lot of newbies have entered BwB. They really could have shown a better fight with AD but instead went for the few reds on the map instead of cooperating with them. After a looong discussion it turned out they didn't know u had to take inner keeps in order to dethrone emp. They thought it had to be enought to kill him OMG I sat there in front of the game and coudn't believe what I was reading XD Still too shocked x_X
    Another funny moment was when some1 said AD will go out of APs and thus sieges when we only headrush enought times to them and get killed by them and I told them u can still buy them with money and they-> will also go out of money and me-> I have millions of gold in may bank by farming/guild trading and they -> D:

And when I tried to do a truce with the reds and told them we give them Chal as present so we can cooperate they asked me why Chal was important...
    Edited by MelemB on December 23, 2016 9:37AM
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    #NerfRaviour
    #Raviour3rdBestBwBPlayer
    #RaviourLastBwBPro
    #EvenThoughIRektHimInA1v2OnHisOwnResource
    #Hashtag
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this raviour guy always so refreshingly ludicrous?
  • some_randomer2
    Leandor wrote: »

I find his comments rather insightful, the saltiness tastes rather good.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    lol u daerdic order r totally useless u even think big man alpha is good.

You must have some kind of personal grudge against me to repeatedly call me out on the forums, yet when you see me in game You and your group run for the hills or just straight take a dirt nap.

Keep hiding in the TF zergs so people don't see how trash you really are.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »

I find his comments rather insightful, the saltiness tastes rather good.

There isnt enough salt in the Dead Sea to cover one of Raviours posts
    Edited by Dral_Shady on December 23, 2016 11:21AM
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Why so much anger and poision here? Fight each other in Cyrodiil ;p
    Edited by MelemB on December 23, 2016 11:22AM
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Why so much anger and poision here? Fight each other in Cyrodiil ;p

Must be the christmas spirit that got to us all!!