The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

Legedric
Legedric
✭✭✭✭✭
As this campaign is getting more and more popular every day I thought it's about time to create a separate topic for it on the forums.

I am enjoying this campaignw ith my Sorc these days, mostly without lag, too much yelling around but extreme chaos :smiley:
Some great variety compared to TB Chill and Haderus these days ;)
Edited by Legedric on June 4, 2015 4:57AM
Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am trolling the campaign with a baby NB.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on July 17, 2023 7:19AM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »

This needs to be accompanied by the name of your character :D

I said I am trolling...

Nvm, I called her Quosa.

Btw, I haven't been around for long, but yesterday some EP were just pissed off by the DC nightcap and wanted to pay it back...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

I have a DK that i frequent this server with,

It is great fun but can also get frustrating at times,
    I liked the Old, PRE 1.6 version of this server,

It can now be difficult to kill other players with the boost to attributes but your skill still do such alittle damage,

However it is still GREAT fun
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This needs to be accompanied by the name of your character :D

I said I am trolling...

Nvm, I called her Quosa.

Btw, I haven't been around for long, but yesterday some EP were just pissed off by the DC nightcap and wanted to pay it back...

Yesterday was totally deserved, we did what we could to prevent it turning out like last campaigns fiasco and we deserved a slap in the face for it. We pretty much got more points in 24 hours than the last campaigns total.. as said, it's not something that we like to do either. But how else do you get people to fight y'know.. too many people just log off when they are beat down, sadly. AD & EP night/morningcaps are 10 for every DC one, trust me.. I've been there to stop them a fair amount of times. :smile:

DC always had lower pop in off hours, but not by this much and we were still strong in primetime then.. not sure where everyone went :|

I hope we still have something left when I come home from work haha.

To be honest, you guys got off easy. if that AD scroll hadn't ended up at Arrius we'd have been gatecamping you together with AD! ;)

Right now, DC nightcaps aren't that unexpected anymore. You guys had 2 this very week! 2 nights in a row, even. Our emperor logged off today saying "I'll probably be dethroned when I wake up, but today was awesome". It's a shame, but he's right. If there's no nightcap, AD's morning zerg will probably handle it (as you must've noticed today with the lack of scrolls :p)
    Edited by Valencer on June 5, 2015 2:05AM
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh, Warden was a right mess! We were so annoyed about AD and EP fighting at Sejanus and just wanted to try and punish DC for the nightcap. :disappointed:

Was up all day yesterday leading the actual crowning and the defense of the emperorship afterwards. Was a long but very rewarding day. Took a lot of effort from certain EP individuals and I'm proud of what we accomplished! :)

Didn't think we'd actually survive prime time, but we were hoping the DC randoms wouldn't be able to resist those 2 scrolls at Faregyl and Bloodmayne. Guess that worked out alright!
    BRK and Alessia weren't cut off that much though. We lost Arrius but got it back shortly before AD cut off Drakelowe. ;)

I remember Chromis. Was right after the nightcapped (booooo) EP emp was dethroned and you guys made good use of the confusion to take all of AD's emp keeps in one big push. Was an impressive piece of work.

Seems like one of your 2 scrolls is back at its' temple already. It's a good thing.
    Edited by Valencer on June 5, 2015 8:39AM
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, wud? DC has no presence?

Erm....
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on July 17, 2023 7:18AM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you guys have guilds. ;)

EP has only PUGs, basically. There's Hellsing Soldiers, but they have a group up for a couple of hours like once every few days nowadays.

I find that owning a large part of the map comes down to who has the biggest outpost battles going in this campaign. When AD and EP have massive fights around Sejanus, DC usually takes a lot of ground. But it's the same for Nikel and EP or AD and Bleakers...

Last few campaigns EP and AD hated each other's guts while DC could quietly backcap some keeps while none of the randoms at Sejanus were looking. :smile: Your little nightcap changed that though.
    Edited by Valencer on June 5, 2015 10:39AM
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, Ferendix here.. Kinda read everything u guys said, couldnt read everything tho, a bit toooo late.

I agree with both of you guys. But just so you know, when we fill our group, with random`s, it`s for only One reason. To make random`s have fun in a group doing stuff. Because, if we just leave it to a random group lead, with a full set of 23 random`s, they wont be doing much, and they just log. So we just fill the group, usually when we are lower then 12 player`s, or if it`s really late, so we can Keep DC going. With that being said as Pontus said we really need more DC player`s to log in, Old player`s and new player`s alike.

If any dedicated Blue ever wants to come and join, just whisper one of our Guys In MostWanted, we`ll have your back !! Even better if more orginize Guild`s join the campaign and make there own group`s, would be good. I know most Vet`s will think, its silly and it`s just baby PvP. But when u have an orginized group against you, only an orginized group can deal with it. I`ve seen many Group`s that usually play vet campaign`s come and join us in Non-vet, and get wiped soooo easy. So take this as a challange Come and join us in Non-Vet, and show us what u got !( Even to AD/EP Player`s). Well be waiting.

Don`t really wanna chat, about the run`s and stuff, atm everything is unstable with the Population going up and down, and all the night cap`s, and also morning cap`s.

Anyway see you guys Ingame !! :wink:
    Edited by HouLiGaN on June 7, 2015 8:05AM
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, DC does indeed need more players. I think it's an idea with newer players thinking they can't contribute much at level 10-15 so they decide to level up their character to get more and stronger skills and before they know it they're VR1.

Five VR14!???! /faints ;)
    Halcyon Black
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, DC does indeed need more players. I think it's an idea with newer players thinking they can't contribute much at level 10-15 so they decide to level up their character to get more and stronger skills and before they know it they're VR1.

Five VR14!???! /faints ;)

Owww yes, totally agree with you !! ;)
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC got a little naughty this night/morning
    CoriXUK.png

Didn't last long though...
    wDcAs4z.png

Holed up in Chalman for hours to avoid a DC emperorship. Totally worth the loss of sleep though. :)
    Edited by Valencer on June 12, 2015 9:00AM
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, you're one of those reds who always seem to like ganging up on each of us blues in fours and fives.

I guess you can't resist the cuteness of my Khajiit templaress Nerri-do :p
    Halcyon Black
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, he farmed some serious AP the last day. I can tell you they were quite persistent. Lost BRK because we only had 4 defenders (1 of which crashed during the defense), but we wiped them so many times at Chalman before they gave up.
    Ah yes, you're one of those reds who always seem to like ganging up on each of us blues in fours and fives.

I guess you can't resist the cuteness of my Khajiit templaress Nerri-do :p

When I'm leading a group of reds I don't send them in for 1v1s while the rest watches, no. ;) You're welcome to have at me when I'm not in a group but from what I've seen it may surprise you how much blues like ganging up on people too. ^^
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • gac95
    gac95
    Soul Shriven
    XB1 Ebonheart team dominated Blackwater blade last night. Although somehow AD has all the scrolls..
    Edited by gac95 on June 13, 2015 3:26PM
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭
    A few nights back, & as an outed Tinfoil Hat wearer :* , I actually defended an EP player/nuisance for being a sorc who had a few skills & didn't spam Bolt Escape or Overload (sorry. I've never played a sorc so not sure what that sparkly spammage is called).

So imagine my embarrassment when his 6 bodyguard/minions got killed by 5 DC and EP nuisance used Bolt Escape to stop/hide behind an ally that was level 12 & spammed light attacks from behind poor random EP minion/cannon fodder/new guy & then did the same from behind a level 17, well, I guess you could say my defence of EP nuisance was no longer valid.
    Oh my, was I embarrassed :/

I've had to offer alternative words as more than one DC player from Purple Alliance sent me a /tell explaining that 'I should watch my words' when discussing EP nuisance, and that EP nuisance is actually trying to 'help DC against AD'

Not sure why I should 'watch my words', does EP nuisance have special needs where certain words upset them or send them back to the embarrassing 'pwned' trauma he suffered in a vet campaign a few months back, ;)

Does he have an out of date translator that causes confusion over the meaning of Please DC, I’m Trying To Help You By Sieging Sejanus/Bleakers/Rayles to Please DC Hold Your Ankles While I Carry Out Inspection.

Or does this gentle warning to a blue 'Tinfoil Hat' wearer instead mean no member of Purple alliance will ever rezz me... damn if only I cared more.

I admit it I was NOT shouting in Zone chat about the wonderful pretty patterns that EP nuisance’s bolt escape left, or showing admiration at how it only took EP nuisance & 2 level 40's to take down a level 22 & a level 28 DC, separately of course.. this is EP we're talking about here.

Nor was I giving credit to the courageous effort of EP Nuisance only coming out of a keep to play when his minions outnumber DC or AD by at least 7 to 1, which, I guess shows that DC must have actually been getting some skills for this to have happened as I’m pretty sure May started off at 3 to 1.

I was in fact voicing my own aspersions on what activities EP nuisance does in solitude of his bedroom, unforgivable I know, and I'm sure there’s many other players who have a real reason for only playing with 1 hand, so lets move on.

I'm told (please people, enough of the JC fanboi /tells) that EP nuisance is a really nice Man/boy/virgin & is a truly skilled (bolt escape?), loyal (an alt in every alliance?) and fair (7 -1?) player.

I'm also sure I've seen you run in smaller groups & actually use skills & support to have long & fun (hey there's a new word for you to try) mini battles & sieges.

Also, while we're chatting here, could you please ask your level 40 something sorc fanboy, the other Bolt Escape fan who dresses a bit emo & has a potty mouth, to stop sending my level 23 templar healer /tells requesting a 'Duel'. As the facts show, it wouldn't really be a Duel and I’m concerned he might have developed an 'attachment' to my pixel character and that proposed Duel is a feint for some ungentlemanly behaviour. Maybe someone could sit him down and explain about RL to him?

See? No personal insults, no naming & shaming, just a plain old recap about how I'm feeling about the state of BB at the moment.

I've heard AD might have players in this campaign & I’m sure they have the sole intention to come to siege a blue keep when they log on, even if they have to get past all the red ones to do it.
    Hopefully the joke will be on them as DC will have no keeps & will be otherwise engaged sieging 3 of the 4 walls at Chalman. Meatbagging the postern doors...
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • teabelly
    teabelly
    ✭✭✭

I literally have no clue what I just read. Who are you?

Why does it matter who i am?can't randoms play on Non-vet Pvp? you remember Non Vet don't you? PvP is for all and i look forward to your return :)

With regards to 7 to 1 odds, I don't have many champ points & i'm not a very good player, so i don't last long when singled out as i try to play support. Thankfully, i have friends that make pvp fun & i hope new players aren't put off & come to Blackwater soon, preferably on the Blue side.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on July 17, 2023 7:17AM
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chalman keep, yeah. Seems like a lot of blue players has an unhealthy obsession with the place. How many times has half the members in groups I've been in gone off to siege Chalman after we've taken Glademist instead of following orders from crown, I've lost count. And it seldom ends well >:) Good fighting today, though.

Ah, congrats to Luci on your emp-hood. Did you get any sleep at all this campaign?
    Edited by Master_Fluff on June 17, 2015 6:50PM
    Halcyon Black
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    I am missing all the action :'( !!