Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    hmmm seems the ts3 and guild groups are not workin for u red chumps, maybe chill out n pretend its a campaign for nooblets and u might do better. but loooooooooool u have always been hopeless. :P

Not sure what episode of Rav's Delusional Planet you've been watching yesterday cause when you wrote this we wiped both enemy factions that kept making colanders out of keeps. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Or doesn't, because colanders sink.

eroaria, oranessuno (since 2014)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Love that couple experienced players got AD alts up, they seem to be coming in slightly better position..

Really sorry for zerging some of you. Will happen again xD
    Thing is sometimes its hard to ignore you when you playing surrounded by other AD/DC -, your a threat and therefore you get focused.. Other times lead is simply too slow to call off the attackers (sry overlord).. I promise we ll try to keep 12v2 at minimum, unless its you who jump at us.
    hmmm seems the ts3 and guild groups are not workin for u red chumps, maybe chill out n pretend its a campaign for nooblets and u might do better. but loooooooooool u have always been hopeless. :P
    Rav we were waiting for u, but you rather stayed away tonight? :/
    Edited by Tillalarrien on November 5, 2016 11:54PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on EP nightcap Emp Love Love. I am sure he deserved it. :p
    Edited by Victimize on November 6, 2016 3:18AM
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    Victimize wrote: »

Yellows are two keeps from Emp atm. LoveLove was Emp this morning. I'm in BwB right now and there hasn't been an Emp since many hours. Get off the drugs...

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    ness1 wrote: »

Yellows are two keeps from Emp atm. LoveLove was Emp this morning. I'm in BwB right now and there hasn't been an Emp since many hours. Get off the drugs...

Erm, how am i on drugs mate? please explain before you insult other please it makes you look like a fool...
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe use your brain, think and you will know that i am not talking about said player getting emp at this moment. Guess not though :dizzy:
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    You wrote it at 1 am and didn't specify. Then use yours before posting misleading info.

• ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    And he was Emp in the morning, not after midnight. No nightcapping. So, where's the info pertinent to the case you're making? Enlighten me.

• Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    ness1 wrote: »
    And he was Emp in the morning, not after midnight. No nightcapping. So, where's the info pertinent to the case you're making? Enlighten me.

well most of the keeps were taken at night so it does class as nightcapping. There are a few DC who were awake and witnessed the nightcap you can go ask in zone for all the info you need. and by the way i posted that at 11pm my time so i do not know what you mean at 1am. It is so obvious so why is should i specify? have u been in bwb at all or??
    Edited by Victimize on November 6, 2016 4:04AM
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    Keep editing it mate, work on it. GL & GN.

• Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing is sometimes its hard to ignore you when you playing surrounded by other AD/DC -, your a threat and therefore you get focused.. Other times lead is simply too slow to call off the attackers (sry overlord).. I promise we ll try to keep 12v2 at minimum, unless its you who jump at us.

What's wrong with zerging gap closer exploiters and scroll trolls?

• Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dunno how or when that emp push happened but he deserves it at least for having been among the top 5 on EP leaderboard for several months and for being a fair competitor when I was running for #1 a while back.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »

What's wrong with zerging gap closer exploiters and scroll trolls?

Ah just trying to be nice :) you should have been on this weekend, i think u'd like it :D
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got my forum account, thanks to the incompetent workers at zos support (only took them a week to send me a sensible response)...
    So, i want to eliminate some misconceptions related to Raviour's list and build/class balance in general, as well as touch on the popular question "Who is a better player?"
    Someone might say "Oh, stamblade is an easy class for noobs because it kills people so fast" or "Magicka dk is so difficult because it does not have an execute or strong burst". But does the stamblade have high survivability? probably not, can someone pressure and cc better than a magicka dk? probably not. So you can't look at a class , or rather a build, from only one side. With how the game is right now, it is easy to do what your build can do well (No sh*t xD)
    This leads to the question "Who is a better, more skillful player?". I belive, that it depends on the build they are playing and how they are playing it. A good player adapts to the weakness of their build and compensates for that weakness with their skill. So for example, there can be a player who can gank someone so fast they won't even know what happened; this DOES NOT determine whether they are good or not, because any player can gank if given the right equipment, what makes that one ganker better than others is the way they can survive, escape or prevent their enemies from discovering them. Same thing goes for tanks, if someone can throw on malubeth and get 80k hp (Ocy I'm looking at you, though I'm not trying to say that you're not a good player, I'm saying that what you do doesn't make you better than others), that does not make them a good player, but their ability to either do damage or provide utility for the group does.
    Anyway, hopefully this long post makes some people reconsider their opinions on things (no offense to anyone who might have fallen into the category of players I used as examples)
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on November 6, 2016 11:52PM
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got my forum account, thanks to the incompetent workers at zos support (only took them a week to send me a sensible response)...
    XD
    This leads to the question "Who is a better, more skillful player?". I belive, that it depends on the build they are playing and how they are playing it. A good player adapts to the weakness of their build and compensates for that weakness with their skill. So for example, there can be a player who can gank someone so fast they won't even know what happened; this DOES NOT determine whether they are good or not, because any player can gank if given the right equipment, what makes that one ganker better than others is the way the can survive, escape or prevent their enemies from discovering them. Same thing goes for tanks, if someone can throw on malubeth and get 80k hp (Ocy I'm looking at you, though I'm not trying to say that you're not a good player, I'm saying that what you do doesn't make you better than others), that does not make them a good player, but their ability to either do damage or provide utility for the group does.
    Wow, i agree on sth that Putin said.. Probably the best explanation ive ever heard
    PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    sadly all u got was a noob dc pug, my slackin is real. BUT U REDS ZERG (and nightcap) THE CAMPAIGN DOWN SINCE 2014 complain if u die on forum, have the only guild in babyblade, use ts3, flame dc hero like me on forum, use spies and team with ad chumps and then come up with paranoid theories.... maybe i should make an ebonfart and teach yall some manners. u better shape up by the time my eso+ finishes or DC dominance will be back on the cards.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    and lol why is @valancer still trying to comment on this thread? it's been nearly 1 year since that nightcapping zergmaster was here.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ultimate_Overlord u got trolled, if u take my list seriously u r delusional, i been in blackwater since 2014 and all good players know i am just a jester that likes to train nooblets once in a while. i did get warned by zo$ for 'goading' NA blackwater thread so i best shut up.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Tillalarrien sorry man i kinda prefer vet trials and trolling banana squad in trueflame but i subbed to dye my costumes so am missing all the bwb hype coz eso+ is too expensive gear wise.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know that banana squad got disbanded, right?
  • RealPhoenix
    RealPhoenix
    ✭✭✭
    you also know its possible to pack 4 posts into one, right?
    PC EU - @RealPhoenix | Cyrodiil´s FIST | 1500 CP | Dedicated PvP Player | 36k Achievement Points
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    EP day capping emp with a zerg like I have never seen before, was certainly a sight I didn't expect to see on a casual Sunday afternoon! But good job on capping emp!

It made for some interesting fights on the bridge vs the emp group
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    You know the past 2 EP Emps have been pretty bad, right? :#
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

They been very stronk emp's!
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    I was yesterday at BWB EP side with a friends since some months and was all red D: ,well i got some fights but i expected a bit more action :'( ,i suppose i arrive in the wrong moment :'D ,maybe in next days maps get a bit more interesting for a EP player >:D
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Angi wrote: »
    I was yesterday at BWB EP side with a friends since some months and was all red D: ,well i got some fights but i expected a bit more action :'( ,i suppose i arrive in the wrong moment :'D ,maybe in next days maps get a bit more interesting for a EP player >:D

Watch out for those pumpkins!
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @raviour so am i the delusional one now?
    Also, considering 99% of people didn't get your joke with that list, you must be a pretty horrible jester xD
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on November 7, 2016 3:36PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadly all u got was a noob dc pug, my slackin is real. BUT U REDS ZERG (and nightcap) THE CAMPAIGN DOWN SINCE 2014 complain if u die on forum, have the only guild in babyblade, use ts3, flame dc hero like me on forum, use spies and team with ad chumps and then come up with paranoid theories.... maybe i should make an ebonfart and teach yall some manners. u better shape up by the time my eso+ finishes or DC dominance will be back on the cards.

Watch out, we got a badass over here...

You teach those filthy nightcappers a lesson, rav. And when people start mentioning that every time you were emp you were usually already reigning for like 4 hours at 8 am in the morning, and usually got dethroned the moment any kind of opposition logged on, just laugh at their obvious lies and slander and yell LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU SPY. High King Emeric would be proud if he could see your forum defense of the glorious Daggerfall Covenant.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Has it ever occured to you guys that some players might enjoy other aspects of this game than you?
    You like duels and small scale fights against players of equal skill? That's fine! Some players like to join larger groups and siege keeps.
    You like to theorize on good builds and gear setup? That's fine! Some players like to jump right in without optimizing their build first.
    You like to go wherever you can get good challenging fights? That's fine! Some players take this "alliance war" thing seriously and try to capture objectives to win the campaign.

I get the feeling there's around 20 regulars in BwB who mostly play to compete with and try to impress each other. That's fine but please remember there's a few hundred others who have as much a right to enjoy their game as you do (even if they may not be as vocal on this forum). Kill them, by all means, but don't flame them in zone or on the forum and don't presume that all they want is to become like you and they're just doing a bad job at it.
    I know that's a bit naive but in theory BwB is still supposed to be a campaign for beginners.
    If any Emp refuses your duel request it's not necessarily proof of him being an utter coward and a "bad" player, maybe he just doesn't enjoy dueling and wants to spend his limited time as a powerhouse in other ways.

In short: There's more than one path to happines in BwB, live and let live.

Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, I just felt I had to give a voice to players underrepresented in this thread and to add another angle to the "what makes a good player" discussion. :)
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »

Has it ever occured to you guys that some players might enjoy other aspects of this game than you?
    You like duels and small scale fights against players of equal skill? That's fine! Some players like to join larger groups and siege keeps.
    You like to theorize on good builds and gear setup? That's fine! Some players like to jump right in without optimizing their build first.
    You like to go wherever you can get good challenging fights? That's fine! Some players take this "alliance war" thing seriously and try to capture objectives to win the campaign.

I get the feeling there's around 20 regulars in BwB who mostly play to compete with and try to impress each other. That's fine but please remember there's a few hundred others who have as much a right to enjoy their game as you do (even if they may not be as vocal on this forum). Kill them, by all means, but don't flame them in zone or on the forum and don't presume that all they want is to become like you and they're just doing a bad job at it.
    I know that's a bit naive but in theory BwB is still supposed to be a campaign for beginners.
    If any Emp refuses your duel request it's not necessarily proof of him being an utter coward and a "bad" player, maybe he just doesn't enjoy dueling and wants to spend his limited time as a powerhouse in other ways.

In short: There's more than one path to happines in BwB, live and let live.

Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, I just felt I had to give a voice to players underrepresented in this thread and to add another angle to the "what makes a good player" discussion. :)

Well if the said emperor seriously struggles to kill you in a 1v1 or even when you are outnumbered and they have semi-decent gear then what this person has said is probably not wrong.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.