Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    haters will be haters, lovers will be lovers, dc will win every campaign coz we have nicest zone
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    haters will be haters, lovers will be lovers, dc will win every campaign coz we have nicest zone

Love conquers all and all that happy Buddhist Voodo shitz <3
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanna bet we could win for reds?

And still scared of duels, rav?
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Few things :P
    I dont know how but quite few blues seem to still hold all this anger about Luci after all this time.. To be this angry about some made-up accusations about spying haha.. He left guys, a long time ago, so move on already :D

On the other hand he's just enough here on forums to keep the flame alive I guess xD

Following is small rant/ ode to BwB :P

2nd and I get that feeling from all our "vets" posting here - and I will argue against this cause well its just my experience from playing PvP - do u guys honestly belive playing on "vet" server with other "vet" players is more challenging then BwB?
    Cause last time I was on Azura general population of vet smurfs was almost less chalenging the BwB one (golden weapons vs no-sets it much easier then blue vs no-sets) + you know, RED map where its nothing to do but to wait when couple of poor optimistic DC will try to take a mine. Face it majority of population in any more populated campaign consist of un-geared people who have no idea what is happening.
    And every such campaign then has a few good people that u can have fun fights against..

Atm I have more fun trying to win outnumbered fights against non-vet DC that I would have riding up and down EP dominated campaign looking for smurfs that arent quite beaten down and stomped on enough! Cause I must say.. I hope your not talking about that when your talking about competition on vet :)

CP campaigns are challenging for the simple reason that im more then 300 points behind. honestly if Im destined to die because I got into 1v5 Id rather be on non-CP where I can get a good fight out of that and maybe take 2 with me then on CP where I am destined to die no matter what simply to stat difference. Not to mention the 60vs60 fights that are honestly won more on number+luck basis then any actual skill.. Oh yeah or ebony 60vs5 where even luck went out the window!

Dueling is only fun thing I would consider doing in CP but really, there are guys in BwB i cant beat in duel so no real reason to search for more like them :)

My point: BwB is still the most balanced and awesome campaign around.. Do we have noobs: yes! Do we have good players: Also yes! Are we having tons of fun fights? Hell yes :)

Edited by Tillalarrien on August 18, 2016 11:58PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Damn you Taly for your long and sensible posts when we try to bash eachothers here on this thread!!!!
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    Damn you Taly for your long and sensible posts when we try to bash eachothers here on this thread!!!!

Taly is a longstanding forum PvP warrior.

Thou shalt not pass!
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

Taly is a longstanding forum PvP warrior.

Thou shalt not pass!

I know and also my GM but he is too nice!!!!
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They chellaging Part about vet pvp is guild vs guild.
    Even in outnumbered situations a coordinated group can win.

There is atm no dedicated gvg in bwb.
    For that you have to go TF or Azura.

The thing that once was great in bwb was battlelevling which allowed great hybrid Builds.
    Now battlelevling is kinda broken since orsinium, and cp removal didnt fix anything at all.
    OP players are more OP than ever.
    Ocy, asmael, and some others, did some builds that could never work on v16 chars simply cos you dont get the numbers there.

Sure those builds are fun, i helped farm gear and I got an OP lvl 24 myself (i like to bet vets money, that i can kill them on lowlevel xD)
    But old bwb was balanced and atm the only Camp that comes close to that is Azura with v16s
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do u guys honestly belive playing on "vet" server with other "vet" players is more challenging then BwB?

Youre talking about campaign-specific population imbalances which is a completely different thing. Just because Azura's has been red ever since the yellow hordes packed their bags and left for Trueflame doesn't mean vet PvP in general isn't more challenging.

I played in BwB for hours today on a lowbie stam DK and even with so many essential morphs and skills not being unlocked I really didnt come across anyone that was really going to give me a hard time in a 1v1.
    38.6k max stamina, 27.5k max health, 3k weapon damage and 2k stam regen with some blue gear outlevelled by 2 levels already. This is in a no-CP campaign. BwB is simply more about being a tryhard in terms of gear now, rather than being skilled.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of tryharding. I always wondered how much spelldamage you could get with Gold DW, kena, julianos, Alchemist and willpower xD
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Ah gear is really what counts in any campaign right now, difference is only that in vet more people have invested enough time to get a good one. So yeah running BwB with blue gear is the same for me as running azura with gold..
    Ofc then there are people with golden weapons, malubeth & blackrose running around in BwB but honestly thats just a bit of an overkill for me, or maybe Im just too lazy to get that every 4 levels :D

About GvG there you are right ^^ thats why im trying to encurage AD/ DC to get some up as u can see in my previous posts.. rav is trying i think but those are on more 6 man scale so thats just not helping.. We are lonely, but at least we have tons of smurfs to keep us company :)

And about alliance balance: yes this is really important to me, as you can probably recall. It provides players with active fights whenever they want to jump in. Nothing wrong with a side that is more likely to win few consequitive campaigns.. But when your holding an emperor + all scrolls for more then a week with noone even coming close to recapturing them, well then it just looks like a dead campaign to me and not one Id want to play on.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on August 20, 2016 9:43PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrived in BWB this morning.. & guess what. Another EB emp night cap.
    Next time DC gets slagged off for it - remember - all 3 alliances are guilty.
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Hekaterin
    Hekaterin
    ✭✭✭
    The amount of salt still here really lights up my boring day :smiley:

I wish they hadn't changed the battle leveling when they did - it was so nice to be able to stay in your level 10 gear the whole time and not needing to care. Shame for new players how much it is about gear now :neutral:
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hekaterin wrote: »

I wish they hadn't changed the battle leveling when they did - it was so nice to be able to stay in your level 10 gear the whole time and not needing to care. Shame for new players how much it is about gear now :neutral:

In the last few days, I've equipped about 5 people (spread across all 3 alliances) with crafted gear, from my own resources, all tempered to blue, with suitable enchants. Mainly new players.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.

• Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

And 2 days earlier it was DC. I really dont care which faction does it, I just hope they get severely punished by the other 2 factions and lose all their keeps.
    I still dont get it why pveing keeps through the night is fun but it happens in all campaigns and in different games. Guess some people likes to win more than they like to actually pvp.....
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvD ftw ? :s

• Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Hekaterin wrote: »

New players have it harder in BwB after the gear changes yea. On the other hand the gear changes opened up for so many new builds so dont know if I ever wanted to go back.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And 2 days earlier it was DC. I really dont care which faction does it, I just hope they get severely punished by the other 2 factions and lose all their keeps.
    I still dont get it why pveing keeps through the night is fun but it happens in all campaigns and in different games. Guess some people likes to win more than they like to actually pvp.....

Lots of wannabe-emps panicking atm because their holidays are almost over, I guess :p
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »

Lots of wannabe-emps panicking atm because their holidays are almost over, I guess :p

haha.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    i agree with u valkynaz apart from the luci hate, the reason dc go for reds 1st is simple map logistics.

aleswell is easier to recap than ash, people have slow horses so prefer to go to bleakers after, then to chalman coz don't want to ride all the way to ash, dc is our home outer fort and its closer to red keeps. this leads to us hitting reds 1st for scrolls. also ad were very depop about 6 campaigns ago so we didn't want to hurt them too hard to keep them in the game.

pop has balanced out again so we do hit both equally but red are generally a bigger threat and the ride to arrius, kingscrest and faragut seems a lot faster than to the ad castles. blackboot and bloodmayne are quite awkward to cap whereas kingscrest is pretty easy due to the hills around it.

i am happy there are no big guilds in blackwater, i used to feel a bit guilty running with mostwanted but dc needed a guild to hold off ld and hello kitty and we were just trolling mostly. i miss my time with sexy ninjas, klaramorgan was an amazing lead. my guild is just nice ppl that play solo and talk builds n stuff in guild chat, we share gear in bank n sell some in the store. if there were massive guilds using ts again it would spoil it for all the new players that only bought the game for pvp reasons as it did before.

dc do well because we have many people that are willing to have a go at leading the pug, some are good and some are hopeless. we do have about 10 good solo players running around doing their own thing n that helps.

i was at ad trying to lead them a month or so ago. after 1 wipe at brk half the group left. the rage quitting mentality they had made me leave the alliance i think a few others left for dc too because zone was not fun.

i wanna make an argonian ebonheart healer but all the presumptions and salt i get here puts me off and it always feels weird smurf slaying. red zone was fun when i was there over a year ago i hope its still a laugh.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we do have about 10 good solo players running around doing their own thing n that helps.

Solo players are almost non-existent in BwB right now. If any alliance had the most solo players it would be EP.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »
    we do have about 10 good solo players running around doing their own thing n that helps.

Solo players are almost non-existent in BwB right now. If any alliance had the most solo players it would be EP.

Solo play is the only real fun way for play in BwB for me
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aleswell is easier to recap than ash, people have slow horses so prefer to go to bleakers after, then to chalman coz don't want to ride all the way to ash, dc is our home outer fort and its closer to red keeps. this leads to us hitting reds 1st for scrolls.

I'm totally agreed with that. I was leading DC many times from only rayles & warden and I can say even as leader it is hard to say ppl to not go to bleak after aleswell, and Chal after bleak. We call that "chalmania"... and we need to wait ppl are wiped at chal to go ash/nikel. That's why I prefere go ASH first before aleswell.
    There is the same problem in AD. After faregyl all ppl prefere to go to alessia and sejanus and once at sej, to BRK. We don't know why, this is a real mystery, maybe because of "bridge fight", so funny.

So, now I created my first EP char and I see what it is : highly focused, many /whisp of hate / very hard to lead.
    I though honor and bravery was hard in EP, but... at least not in bwb .

Edited by Xarc on August 22, 2016 4:27PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    IMG]
    PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMG]

hahahahahahaha, i tell them there is no grail at brindle and that it's cursed....
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    IMG]

hahaha

There is NO holy grail at Chalamo!!!! nor are there swallows being that Euopean or African, nor any silly Frenchies!!!!
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    damn what have we done ? 2 dc emps that were enemies farming their friends for ap to get emp here is killing us, RIP our outstanding record of non-cp non-vet pvp
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    rip DC
    PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    Oh, Dan.
    eroaria, oranessuno (since 2014)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol 20 ebonfarts to nightcap emp v 5 dc 4.20am bst, trueflame and ebonyblade same story except trueflame is spamanas. is the 1 and only bwb zerg guild organized night capping?