Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    aaaaaand right now 50+ solo DC on bleakers.

Dude, they arent solo if they re 50.

:s
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    u just missing helsing and ld spy zergs shady, get over it.

reds have this thing about winning campaigns so used to nightcap for points and it really doesn't make much difference in blackwater/haderus, except it keeps pop up.

many dc have tried to go to ad to help them l2p but we can't take the rage quit mentality there. no dc wanna join red zerg alliance and u still have pop but seems u have rage quit mentality too...

dc r used to being outnumbered so we just keep trying and succeed in the end, zone has no rage and is mostly info or comedy, and we have the most fun... this is why dc won every campaign since cp removed, with generally less numbers.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    ...dc r used to being outnumbered...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanks mate, that made my day.

Edited by Leandor on July 28, 2016 1:09PM
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    ...dc r used to being outnumbered...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanks mate, that made my day.

Rav is also still convinced that there are LD & Hellsing spies all over the place.

1) No one in LD gives a f*** about spying other factions
    2) There have been no organized groups in BwB for a while
    3) I haven't heard of Hellsing since... I don't know, months?

All EP has are a few OK leaders and the mighty clown John Snow, who has a tendency to die without landing a hit or have a mighty 1K DPS when attacking an AFK target while running a pure damage build.

The rest is just fluctuation where some have more people, some others have less, one faction zergs, disconnects, another zerg... Rinse & repeat until everyone complains that their faction is outnumbered and everyone else zerg.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how Blackwater Blade basically instantly became mini Ebony Blade the moment every organised EP and AD group left because of a lack of competition. :p

Kind of expected though. People can deny it all they want but on PC EU (imo) the Covenant is the real zerg alliance right now looking at all campaigns overall. That's going to rub some proud blues the wrong way, but I honestly couldn't care less.

Here's one prediction though: If a more organised EP/AD group ever homes in BwB again and cleans it up, the blues will leave en mass while raging about imaginary cheaters, nightcapping and exploiters. And it will be funny as hell. This is how buff campaigns (and the hordes of baddies they attract) work.
    Edited by Valencer on July 28, 2016 2:22PM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Hey again :)

Been away for 3 weeks so dont really know the latest situation but organised TS and other groups of Daedric Order should still be running on EP side. The problem for EP is that better players refuse to bow down to zerging mentality and therefore we cant do much 16 vs 50 map-wise. No matter how many smurfs we kill, there are always 30 more to replace them or taking some other keep ect.

Therefore Luci, I only partly agree with your prediction. All EP has too do is wait 1month for start of school. Then overwealming DC numbers will drop to standard 1/2 24man groups at peak. 16 vs 30 is much more managable and then skill and organisation of EP groups will dominate over good solo DCers and whatever-this-thing-AD-is-doing-is again.

The way to battle DC numbers right now would be if I/somone else with bit of experience would start running day-long PUGs to get EP randoms organised and invested, but tbh i dont have nor time nor nerves for this right now, so I'll just wait it out. If problem isnt gone by September then we'll get some plans in motion but till then im satisfied just with causing DC as much pain as I can and having fun playing outnumbered fights:D

Anyway, been a nice break but im happy to be back so cya all in BwB soon :)
    Edited by Tillalarrien on July 30, 2016 11:32PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    so guild zerging in ts with spies doing ball group tornado trains taught ad and ep how to rage quit after cp removed, nice.. long live emeric and a million dc emps....

ty for the training.... some learn, some hmmmm

luci chats nonsense, hellsing were here to spy and dethrone 1 sunday asmael, the ad and ep zones and mentality kill u not just in blackwater. u never see dc whinge about zergs and we always been least pop, u teach us how to fight and feed us ap..

trust me u dont even play here so why comment? dc r still outnumbered generally, its just that we DON'T RAGE QUIT

ty dc take a bow, trueflame ebony azura blackwater thank u kindly
    Edited by raviour on July 31, 2016 12:24AM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hellsing has been dead for like a year as far as I know man...

I left nonvet because there was no competition anymore and that was why I created LD in the first place - to compete with AD and DC guilds in BwB and help make EP more competitive. Obviously wasnt needed anymore when EP was basically permanently holding emp at that point.

Shame that void has been filled by a horde of little blue nightcappers who zerg the whole map during the day while raving about how theyre the best, but like I said... not surprising
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Haha @Dral_Shady here you have some nice insults and popcorn drama we've been waiting for :P

Seriously Rav Im gonna give you this: DC has few good & really friendly players that are actually searching for smallscale and stuff like that and I alway love to fight them. They are the reason I still prefer DC over AD :)

But to describe the rest of DC im gonna tell you a story (cause I have nothing better to do) :P

So me and 3 guildies decided to just have some fun since EP were on low or taking seju or something like that.
    Anyway, after some time we ended up on glade resource deep in blue territory. We were wondering how many of them will show up so we captured it. After 1 scout a group of 6 came - nothing much but it was fun fight at the keep wall. Then few more joined till we eventually couldnt take them in open (with some DCs sieging from the walls) and had to pull back and use resource flagg as a safe place. They were disorganised and we could go out, bait them, focus them down ect. It felt like they always came back with a one more so it stayed unpredictable and fun.

When they finally wiped us about 30 min later with few more ppl and few more sieges but really mostly just for our own mistake I got a ragewhisper from one of them calling me a cheater. I ignored him and instead asked him to give my regards to his group and thank them for fun time :) his reply was something like that:
    "I am 1vX. I dont group with those noobs."

And this is the point of the story.
    Rest of your DC is running in masses ungrouped and somehow they think this means they are solo. That guy fought 16vs4 and he tought he is 1vXing :D

So yeah all faction zerg. The difference is just that AD is brainless and ragequity, EP lacks few PUG leaders right now and so DC raigns the map with those wannabe lone wolfs in the pack of 40 running from one keep to the next while poor AD and EP newbies cant resist the seductive walls (or better: gates) of Sejuanus :D
    Edited by Tillalarrien on July 31, 2016 7:06AM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    PS: I agree with what Luci said about no competition... I havent encountered organised guild group on AD or DC side that could stand on their own for months (on keep level. Ive seen groups of 6 good DC but those cant really do much apart from running with existing PUG and getting accused of zerging :) ) Now you have unlimited numbers of new recruits so plys take advantage, train them and group and start a strong guild.
    Diving into sea of smurfs is still fun challange for us but as I said in a month your numbers will be gone and if I imagine playing even numbers with my guild against DC pug, well it would be pretty boring...
    So plys, start some guilds we can compete with.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on July 31, 2016 7:26AM
  • Hekaterin
    Hekaterin
    ✭✭✭
    Must be cheaters exploiters of course (and only on ad/ep, am i rite) and what, spy accusations towards guilds who dont play there?
    Really missing the old BwB at times... those were good days
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    man glademist was owned by hellsing organization for 2 weeks after they zerged us to dethrone 1 sunday, moira was lv49 standing at base watching cyrHUD for hours.
    'if u dont know *** dont say ***' - beenie man 2015
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    little dragons r dead hello kitty are dead i hear..

RIP zergalists in bwb

learn to play stop raging etc etc.....

dc r still less numbers here, but y'all did teach us well
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS: I agree with what Luci said about no competition... I havent encountered organised guild group on AD or DC side that could stand on their own for months (on keep level. Ive seen groups of 6 good DC but those cant really do much apart from running with existing PUG and getting accused of zerging :) ) Now you have unlimited numbers of new recruits so plys take advantage, train them and group and start a strong guild.
    Diving into sea of smurfs is still fun challange for us but as I said in a month your numbers will be gone and if I imagine playing even numbers with my guild against DC pug, well it would be pretty boring...

dc have 2 guilds both do 5 member groups + rarely there too and these guilds dont follow pug, we just have people willing to lead pug thank the lord so i can do some banking n sell some stuff

before u comment here get some info
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    man glademist was owned by hellsing organization for 2 weeks after they zerged us to dethrone 1 sunday, moira was lv49 standing at base watching cyrHUD for hours.
    'if u dont know *** dont say ***' - beenie man 2015

Moïra Hellsinger is my alt, and has been since deleted. While someone could relate the name to the Hellsing guild...

Nope. Haven't run in Hellsing. Don't even have CyrHUD for that matter. Good job doing a quote from 2015, because it seems you're stuck to a year ago.

But please keep going with the conspiracy theories, those are pretty entertaining.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    u just missing helsing and ld spy zergs shady, get over it.

reds have this thing about winning campaigns so used to nightcap for points and it really doesn't make much difference in blackwater/haderus, except it keeps pop up.

many dc have tried to go to ad to help them l2p but we can't take the rage quit mentality there. no dc wanna join red zerg alliance and u still have pop but seems u have rage quit mentality too...

dc r used to being outnumbered so we just keep trying and succeed in the end, zone has no rage and is mostly info or comedy, and we have the most fun... this is why dc won every campaign since cp removed, with generally less numbers.

No idea what Helsing spies are but well I was away for 6 months.
    You might be used to being outnumbered but DC is the only faction I have seen pop locked a couple of times so you are certainly not outnumbered atm, and the zergs you manage to put is amazing!!!!. Ofc its just 50 single players being in the same spot at the same time ;)
    Doesnt help either with all that nightcapping DC are doing atm.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC in BWB hadnt any good guild group since sexy left.
    that was about the same time LD and kitties left too.

Well, what spies rav means is probably Swag, cos he told zone he spies for LD as a joke months, and Rav took it for real and is rumbling about it in DC zone every now and then.

I always enjoy it when i come back to see he is still raging about sexy and LD, and still thinking slu dem can do anything at all xD

@rav: you still owe me a duel btw. or are you still too scared to try?
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    makes me laugh how ppl that don't even play bwb and have bad information comment here, go azura forum, or come back here.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha.
    true i never play bwb. and i dont have a friends and guildies there :smiley:
    /sarcasm off

but funny how you think im never in bwb. you wouldnt even see me in bwb, you ignored me after I revealed your lies in bwb
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so guild zerging in ts with spies doing ball group tornado trains taught ad and ep how to rage quit after cp removed, nice.. long live emeric and a million dc emps....

ty for the training.... some learn, some hmmmm

luci chats nonsense, hellsing were here to spy and dethrone 1 sunday asmael, the ad and ep zones and mentality kill u not just in blackwater. u never see dc whinge about zergs and we always been least pop, u teach us how to fight and feed us ap..

trust me u dont even play here so why comment? dc r still outnumbered generally, its just that we DON'T RAGE QUIT

ty dc take a bow, trueflame ebony azura blackwater thank u kindly

Never quite understood some ppl being obsessed with "spies". What would they even accomplish? 99% of moves being discussed in zone are obvious things any half-wit could guess. More sophisticated plans would be discussed in guild /group chat anyway.

As a matter of fact, I created my DC alt to help them out when bwb was grossly imbalanced in EP's favor during the time LD did their daily emp runs. DC WAS outnumbered back then but hasn't been ever since.

The only time I logged to DC recently was to check out slu dem's guild store. Might as well accuse you of selling gear to the enemy :p

p.s. Being a bwb regular for almost a year, I've never even heard of "Hellsing".
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

dc have 2 guilds both do 5 member groups + rarely there too and these guilds dont follow pug, we just have people willing to lead pug thank the lord so i can do some banking n sell some stuff

before u comment here get some info

Hah m8 thats what I said ^^
    Im not sayin that DC doesnt have guilds: im saying the biggest group from these guilds are 6 man groups. And those just cant go head to head against 12-16 TS Raid without help. Im saying it would be nice to have some good old guild rivarly here :P

Bit of BwB history :P Hellsing was old EP guild that ran TS zone groups around the time LDs started, the guild was dying out/running infrequently at that time already so yeah, they are gone for more then a year now.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on August 2, 2016 7:42PM
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh yea remember the name now. Damn its hard to keep track of all those player and guild names. Someone really should write a chronology about EU BWB :wink:
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What happened to AD theses days ? So many ppl, zerg zerg zerg zerg;
    And what happened to EP ?

Did all EP rerolled to AD or what ?

Edited by Xarc on August 8, 2016 12:55PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Still same as before: EP at the moment don't have regular PUG-leaders to organise them. I would put more effort into it but one starts to wonder if its worth it when EP on their own cant even put an effort into defing last keep AD needs for emp in the middle of the day :/

That being said, hey other factions! Can u make sure emps u crown are actually hm worthy?
    Tried challenging past few to a duel and they always have an excuse. Not saying Id win but, come on if your emp at least have some pride to accept the challenge :D
    Today was my favourite excuse so far. He had to "heal his troops"!!

Then he procceded to zerg down me and 3 guildies that were having fun baiting AD at seju with his "troops". Really such an urgent task he couldn't spare 5 minutes for 1v1.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on August 8, 2016 9:57PM
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He had to "heal his troops"!!

Then he procceded to zerg down me and 3 guildies that were having fun baiting AD at seju with his "troops".

:trollface:

haha.

@xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    - since april.2014
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Also I apoligise for the recent EP nighcappings.. the one currently 1st in leaderboards is dedicated nighcapper capping only empty keeps and then logging off - tried reasoning with him but he just wont get it: ("who are you to tell me what I cannot do", "there are different time zones, u know that", "everyone is doing it anyway, you cant stopp nighcapping")

Worst thing is he is not here for emp only.. he wants to do it every night - guess he likes his name on the screen or something - in any case he says hes soon off to "big-leagues" so good luck with him in vet campaigns :DD
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of course, we can't stop nightcaping. I do not complain about it.

Teso is a mmo and war is 7/7 h24. There is players in all factions every time, and nightcap isnt worst than to capture all keeps at 9am when for exemple there is only 5 ppl to defend a faction because most of other are working IRL. We have to deal with

The last campaign was : 1 new emp per day, and all 3 faction got it. Some used to nightcap and other did it at primetime. Many good fights, and even if the guy got emp at 5am, he got the points and the 1st place at this moment. I personnaly consider he deserved it and, it's a part of the game after all.

@xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    - since april.2014
  • Eightpeaks
    Eightpeaks
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or has the quality of players/tactics diminished in this campaign since launch?

Not that I'm pro. But I remember there being much more strategy involved when ESO launched.
    @Hecco
    Strongbad - Khajiit NB - DC
    Heccy - Breton Sorc - DC
    Heccan - Breton Templar - DC
    Heclis - Altmer Sorc - AD

Just back to ESO thanks to Covid-19. Unfortunately I see the servers have caught it.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    June 2015

lXdAYsH.png

I guess quality of players is subjective. :p
    Edited by Valencer on August 13, 2016 1:33AM