Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    June 2015

lXdAYsH.png

I guess quality of players is subjective. :p

Lol
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just your usual day in BwB...

80f9a416c0.png

And just because I think the vid below is relevant :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »

80f9a416c0.png

And just because I think the vid below is relevant :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Yes all hail the brave PVE DC and their 6 am Emp :D

And hahaha that video. We have now video proof of the DC zerg :p
    While I know the song Ive never seen the video. :D:D:D:D:D
    Edited by Dral_Shady on August 14, 2016 11:25AM
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

80f9a416c0.png

I've been away for a while but nothing has changed, it seems: DC always goes for EP's scrolls first because of a certain DC leader's obsessive grudge against a certain EP leader who left BwB months ago.
    Also, AD taking Drakelowe because they're too frightened to even try taking back their home keeps from DC... :/

Edited by Ufretin on August 13, 2016 7:37PM
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »

I've been away for a while but nothing has changed, it seems: DC always goes for EP's scrolls first because of a certain DC leader's obsessive grudge against a certain EP leader who left BwB months ago.
    Also, AD taking Drakelowe because they're too frightened to even try taking back their home keeps from DC... :/

Civello

Hi, BwB people :D

Rav
    PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

80f9a416c0.png

And doesnt help either they feel the need to take the scrolls in the middle of the night those brave DC :D
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »

80f9a416c0.png

And doesnt help either they feel the need to take the scrolls in the middle of the night those brave DC :D

I suggest a look in the mirror might help. AD & EP are equally guilty, if not more so, of night capping.
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    I look in the mirror and like what I see :D then again Ive never nightcapped myself and yea nightcapping emp is bad but getting rid of emp is relatively easy as both other factions are intend on it. Taking ONE factions scrolls in the middle of the night is sligtly worse in my opinion.
    But you are right all 3 factions have nightcapped emp lately and it sucks. But you are not right in the "if not more so" :#
    Edited by Dral_Shady on August 15, 2016 9:57AM
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't nightcap either - however, I've lost count of the recent times when logging on in the morning to discover the map red/yellow with a new emp within 2 hrs of 7am bst.. I withdraw the 'if not more so' comment - and leave it as 'equally guilty'
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hereby petition ZOS to make Emp a Crown Store thing so serious PvPers can get rid of selfish noobcappers.

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tonight no nightcaping. DC owned with Nice strategy and good fighters, Nice individual actions with well placed gankers. So we got all scrolls and emperor at 1am.

Not stolen Victory.
    Gg all Players.

@xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    Poor EP. Where is your lord and savior Luci, when he is so needed? Oh, he left non-vet when ZoS removed champon points from there. Probably it's too challeging to zerg againt low-CP/gear newbies and nightcap without tons champion points.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Talos wrote: »
    Poor EP. Where is your lord and savior Luci, when he is so needed? Oh, he left non-vet when ZoS removed champon points from there. Probably it's too challeging to zerg againt low-CP/gear newbies and nightcap without tons champion points.

haha
    you know Luci left BWB for azura, right? you know, the azura no cp camp?
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor EP. Where is your lord and savior Luci, when he is so needed

As a matter of fact, some EP switched to other alliances when that guild got of hand. What I'm on about is BALANCED campaigns where skill + organization make the difference. I can't blame new/casual players for enjoying taking their first scroll, no matter how late at night. What I fail to see however is how DC regulars/pros can enjoy this campaign in its current state...

• Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I fail to see however is how DC regulars/pros can enjoy this campaign in its current state...

Bwb is not anymore the campaign of noobs. It is a non vet campaign. Most of ppl here are guys who play ESO since many months.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

haha
    you know Luci left BWB for azura, right? you know, the azura no cp camp?
    No idea where he go after TG patch. Recently saw him with Karisha in CP campaigns. Since they removed
    Poor EP. Where is your lord and savior Luci, when he is so needed
    As a matter of fact, some EP switched to other alliances when that guild got of hand. What I'm on about is BALANCED campaigns where skill + organization make the difference. I can't blame new/casual players for enjoying taking their first scroll, no matter how late at night. What I fail to see however is how DC regulars/pros can enjoy this campaign in its current state...
    It's bad when because of some leaders (or even single persons) whole faction has a bad reputation in the campaign. But when I saw EP complainings about DC zerging in Blackwater Blade I laughed realy loud. It's like I got into an alternate reality, or Ebony Blade thread.
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    What I fail to see however is how DC regulars/pros can enjoy this campaign in its current state...

Bwb is not anymore the campaign of noobs. It is a non vet campaign. Most of ppl here are guys who play ESO since many months.

No offense, but it's a bigger noob campaign than it ever was before. Most blues/yellows I've seen in there are just free AP when theyre alone. No doubt it's the same for the reds.

The vet population in BwB died out long ago, and anyone who's suggesting me and my guild left because we were afraid of fighting without CP is wrong. At some point you just have to accept that there's no point in playing somewhere where there's no competition anymore.
    Edited by Valencer on August 16, 2016 4:35PM
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    Okay. If you say so... :D
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I would know, wouldn't I?

Have fun small-scaling with your blue friends, I suppose. ;)
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    So you will not come back? You don't competition in reular nightcaps anymore? :( The campaign was definitely better with steel tornado trains every night.
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    So you will not come back? You don't competition in reular nightcaps anymore? :( The campaign was definitely better with steel tornado trains every night.

The salt.
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just when you think it can't get any worse:
    After tonight's unscheduled maintenance, EP scrolls all of a sudden reappeared at their home temples (they were at Warden/Rayles before). DC still has "Scroll bouns II", though. DC doesn't get any quests to capture EP's scrolls whereas EP does get quests to retake them. So basically DC has a permanent enemy scroll buff now...

Edit: EP scrolls do count as being owned by EP for scoring purposes...
    Edited by Ufretin on August 16, 2016 11:59PM
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    Angi wrote: »

The salt.
    Oh, it's nothing in compare with lake of EP tears I see right now.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angi wrote: »

The salt.
    Oh, it's nothing in compare with lake of EP tears I see right now.

At least they arent MAD about having gotten wiped in the past
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    They don't. They are mad they are wiping now.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LokirOfRorikstead lol i hardly play there and i like luci, go watch neighbours or home and away....

BWB is still a lot of fun and there r many good competetive players around, its more zergy than ever and lots of fresh faces to train too....

dc win by nice zone and ppl that r willing to lead pug, different leads all day every day, we have still less numbers but its a confidence thing.
    Edited by raviour on August 17, 2016 6:06PM
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Raviour still being a comedian I see atleast :D
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    we have still less numbers

This being the funniest part :D
    PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    Raviour still being a comedian I see atleast :D

He is, still thinking that he is dcs jesusJesus, And dwelling in the past how we used to be the most skillfull faction

Kind of delusional, still lying and deciving.
    Im still waiting for my duel btw. He doesnt dare to do it
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    Dat ales farm madness... :D