Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    Way to dampen the well deserved Emp for Valkyria, don't listen to them. They're just show-offs ;)

P.s.: it's not the first time he gets it either... shall we all list how many times we've been emp? I'm sure that EGO thread from hell would go splendidly.
    eroaria, oranessuno (since 2014)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    (just helping <3 Dral with that daily dose, really)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    thanks <3
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    raviour wrote: »
    graz to vhalk on emp, she one of the best players here and didnt seem like she was even trying...

my 3 emps were by accident too

Yes.
    Gz to you Vhalkyria, you really deserve it.
    Great player too.

It's about time BwB had a decent player as emp huh?

It's been baddie after baddie until the last week..
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    graz to vhalk on emp, she one of the best players here and didnt seem like she was even trying...

Yes.
    Great player too.

gg gf m8
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

Yes.
    Great player too.

And some Sleep during their coronation :D
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »

Yes.
    Great player too.

And some Sleep during their coronation :D

I need my beauty sleep!
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    tho unfortunately atm it's noobtime again... killed the new DC emp over and over today... but I wouldn't have dared kill Valkyria with Emp buffs.. no thanks. I love him too much :3 ...that aaand I would have been dead in 3 secs prob.

• Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Lets trigger all those "PvPers" defending nighcap after nighcap and make them write their practiced lines :D Im sure that killing guards must be so boring they are filling their time with inventing most BS excuses for doing it xD

But really props DC for taking advantage of "new patch hype numbers drop" to paint a map full blue.. 2000 poits ahead after todays nighcap with grouping bug making it almost impossible to organise a PUG to reclaim anything.
    So yeah hope you enjoy your PvE campaign for a week, gratz for winning..

Shame - no work for your nightcappers tonight :/ maybe they ll need to step up their game and go to zones where mobs can actually kill you.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 6, 2016 8:44PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a thing about "nightcap".
    There is no more defenders on morning and afternoon than at night.
    So, a castle is defended as much at 10 am than 5:00
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Just a thing about "nightcap".
    There is no more defenders on morning and afternoon than at night.
    So, a castle is defended as much at 10 am than 5:00

Very true. most of us are adults that either have work or studying so most are not on before late afternoon or evenings. One thing. I logged on 7 am sunday just 10 min before EPs capped last keep for EMP and chatted a bit with them (asked them politely to atleast not take any scrolls). I didnt recognize a single name of them and 1 of them claimed it was 4pm at his place. So thats Australia ?
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    ill give u that. I never played at 5am so I cant say how many defenders were on, but imo if you manage to get emp and 2 scrolls then I would hardly call that a proper def.
    Additionally, there is a reason last 2 months emps were made almost exclusively at 4am - 6am and that reason most certainly is not that
    there is no more defenders on morning and afternoon than at night. So, a castle is defended as much at 10 am than 5:00.

Just to clarify i would stop using "nightcap" and rather go for "PvDoor".
    I like how ppl are concerned for those in different timezones - however I very much doubt the majority of PvDers are, and even then they are still ruining PvP for majority of players.

So if you are Australian player kindly:
    -Go to NA if you want to PvP and you live in a zone 12 hours behind central EU - you wont find PvP here, im sorry.
    -Go to PvE and enjoy some actually challenging mobs.. cyrodiil is PvE for you anyway why then restrict yourself to a zone with less XP, less challenge and NO rewards for PvEing?

Answer:
    Because everyone doing PvD is fully aware they are capturing empty keeps and why they are doing it - for emperorship and alliance scoring. If you think those are poor guys from New Zealand just trying to find PvP you are kidding yourself.. PvP is not found at EP scroll temple after u managed to paint a map blue in 2hours.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 7, 2016 9:53AM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its still blue in the evening. Ill try to convince our group to come bwb
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Good job DC finishing the campaign with a 3.5k score lead, proving yet again your dominance of BwB.

Thanks for the fun at ash mile gate last night too :)
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, good job DC.
    However, I have seen many great players usually playing in EP or AD, who played DC this campaign or since 2 or 3 campaigns. I think it doesnt help for balance.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    - since april.2014
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    after a month break from bwb i return and reds are usual massive zerg ripe for ap, dc have no real lead except orcwarboy who isn't on often and ad r totally missing - probably zerging trueflame with big boss. same old story really.

a lot of the good blackwater players always move around alliances, sometimes one alliance gets lucky and gets a few at the same time but dc seem totally hopeless atm, i think coz group bug is still in effect so nooblets just go back to pve and we lose pop.

nice to be back though.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Group bug, one tamriel, and witches festival are all part of this weird state BwB is in currently.
    As for players moving alliances, I took a 10 day break and got back to bwb friday and there is a good deal new names amongst EP. No idea where from though.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ye it feels kinda weird, trueflame is back to usual business coz dc have farmed the new gear now. It's if u get load screen and one is offline in group u get a kick is the bug. The names at dc are mostly alien to me too but a few old faces around and people i know from big trading guilds.

Still seems like a lot of fun but the fear nooblets have to go inside forts fast is still a problem. Think i keep it balanced between BwB, TF and vet trials, not gonna go hardcore BwB again.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    BwB is back to somewhat reasonably okay'ish, minus AD. While EP are undeniably entertaining (cue: uncontrollable giggling), I do miss our yellows. Pls come back.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if you are Australian player kindly:
    -Go to NA if you want to PvP and you live in a zone 12 hours behind central EU - you wont find PvP here, im sorry.

That hardly solves anything for them. Central Australia is 8 hours ahead of central Europe, and 15 hours ahead of central NA. They're 8-9 hours off either way.
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Merlight wrote: »
    That hardly solves anything for them. Central Australia is 8 hours ahead of central Europe, and 15 hours ahead of central NA. They're 8-9 hours off either way.

Japan is NA by zenimaxes design.. so even if they are behind there they will have players to play against without a doubt..

• Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    DC proving once and for all that PvDoor is the only way they know how to win! gratz :|

Untitled_zpsog32raax.png

Untitled%202_zpsptxns2ht.png
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 19, 2016 7:38AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sure at 18:00 GMT everything will liven up.
    PC EU
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    I blame the Australians!
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    I blame the Australians!

All of them!
    PC EU
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC proving once and for all that PvDoor is the only way they know how to win! gratz :|

Untitled_zpsog32raax.png

Untitled%202_zpsptxns2ht.png

Nightcapism stage 1: Take back your home keeps / scrolls
    Nightcapism stage 2: Emp run
    Nightcapism stage 3: Take enemy scrolls too
    Nightcapism stage 4: Take every single EP resource on the map cuz it's so much fun and not repetitive at all...

Seems like BwB is the new Rkindaleft: favourite PvE xp grinding spot. Do Pact Menders drop Plunder Skulls btw? :p
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ep has owned the campaign until this day. And DC nightcaped last day with 0% fairplay only to win the campaign and i'm pretty sure the actual DC emp doesnt care about it.
    What do you think will happen the next days now ? I can say, DC will be pushed hard to their home base , by the EP & AD, as usual.

Edited by Xarc on October 19, 2016 2:35PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    - since april.2014
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Ep has owned the campaign until this day. And DC nightcaped last day with 0% fairplay only to win the campaign and i'm pretty sure the actual DC emp doesnt care about it.

I agree, Ep was winning 1st time in a while suprisingly, due to lack of nighcaps this week.. and then dc fixed the situation the way they best know how.. cleared 700 point gap in one night, guessing they will double that by the time enough players to push them back log in..

I was barely in BwB this camapign, but was still nice seeing EP ahead in points again.. so this is just low punch really :(
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 19, 2016 3:56PM
  • ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    Bearing in mind that the reds and the blues both did 2 nightcaps in this campaign above, it is hardly the case that this is "the only way the blues can win" seeing as the blues have only lost 1 campaign since the yellows were nightcapping every night 4 or so months ago. The reds wouldn't have been so far ahead if they hadn't done the nightcaps in the first place and it is just a shame that their emperor was either not there or ineffective against most players (1 of the 2.)
    Let's hope the yellows bring something to the new campaign (didn't see the werewolf group out as much this time around) just to spice things up a little and neither side nightcaps at any point (yeah right!!)
    good luck to all sides in the current campaign :)
    Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Not overly bothered about winning campaign... Just want some decent small fights, which keeps me at the AD side of the map away from the 30 man dance squad sitting in chal/ arrius.

Shame half of the decent DC players still hide behind the walls rather than squaring up and throwing hands on even ground.

If you night cap emp and scrolls, don't sit behind walls, use the bonuses and come out and fight I just want some blood on my mace!!!