Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    its all about balance. if ad are only used to zerging with kitty and uther they gonna go zerg in azura with them.

I acutally am in Azura which was great in the beginning but now more and more guilds from cp campaigns show up whyever and with this the performance becomes worse day by day. Maybe ppl from Azura come back. I thinking myself about it although I hate to go into the seal clubber campaign especially if I have to care about my gear every level what I dont have in Azura. But its better than nothing.

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have noticed there are as many noobish players in vet campaigns as non vet, i love non vet coz i like to help ppl learn pvp in the right environment, i agree that upgrading gear all the time is a pain but i would say azura is more of a seal clubbers paradise. its deleting characters that really hurts tho, i've even cried ;p ...
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm running solo in the morning to get some nice smallscale. I notice the DC on the wall and poke him with resto to taunt him to fight me.. He stays on the wall and sets up a balista and starts shooting me.. His buddy shows up, archer, and just starts sniping from the wall.. I'm down below staying at full hp dodging/healing trying to get them down but both are just staying up there, not wanting to even 2v1.. Then after few mins of me doing all sorts of stunts below in hope they will decide to fight me, 5 more DCs they apparently called for show up and swarm me while the 1st is still shooting me from the damn wall with his balista.. :D

So yeah, while I am fully aware that this is an open world PvP and everything is permitted, after I came back and spent another 5 minutes taunting some other DC to drop from the wall and fight me (and that required me to pull all 3 guards and letting them get me to 20% hp before he finally jumped on me) I realised (again) how many people actually prefer winning over some equal fights and challange.

And that mentality is why the small-scale pvp is nearly impossible to find, even at times where there are only 7 players fighting for each alliance.

And now - Cyrodiil report:
    -DC nice job with points lately. And I dont even recall any recent nighcaps, so props :)
    -EP zone chat is now reserved for insults and toxic comments, 2 of those special ppl started guilds and are leading PUGs so it will be hard to get rid of them.. all hail Ignore button.
    -AD still lacks organisation it seems? And not long ago I saw what I am asumming was Kitty train - but they disapeared twice mid siege to go do something else and I think ended up on the bridge?
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD have many problems. It is hard to lead them because most of ppl in group do not follow orders. Lead is a real pain, we're all agreed with that. Even if you have a General of the army, best leader ever, if ppl do not follow him, it is useless.
    And beside this we have a banch of nice players who decided to play solo because of theses groups with noobs who break the effort by no following orders. So, solo players do their life and AD lose all campaigns.

The only way for AD to win is ZERGing, because in zerg we have many ppl and nice solo players who join the zerg.

Losing makes ppl disconnect. In particular casual players. Veterans of cyrodiil stays because they know pvp and that things can change fast. But if 50% of our army disconnects, what to do ?
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah there is no way around it, it will take time. If it helps at all I can tell what we did on EP after IC droped with that godawefull dmg/hp ratio and majority of our regulars left.

Couple of pug leaders got together and formed a new guild, mostly from the few regulars that stayed behind and wanted to help. Then we continued to lead PUGs in guilds name, recruit those that were running with us actively and organised trainings for them. Out of those recruited we selected those that showed potential for leading and trained them as well. And those people are now, after more then half a year later what I consider the core EP players.
    Ofc with some newblood booms that happened over this time some outside leads showed up, created their own guilds and now we have (more or less) organised groups up almost all the time.

But yeah ZERG, PUGs that where you start.. 3 veteran 1vXers wont affect the population or scoring, thats why DC was behind for a long time.

^^Hope you can find anything here useful.

And about ppl not following, my general approach is:
    -tell everyone they have 2 min to group and that after that time you will kick anyone not on rally.
    -KICK all not on rally after 2 min!
    -recruit new lfgers. Even if there is noone, you are better off without guys that dont follow.
    Repeat this every time you notice group starting to drift apart. Most ppl will realise how things work in your group and will do their best following.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on May 4, 2016 3:06PM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all AD trying to capture Glade today :D Me and 3 guildies were planning to gank nearby but the scroll was just sitting down there all alone :P
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanna say a few word`s:
    Enough said!
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Wow this thread is so dead.
    Time to liven it up a bit. so how's about all these zerging night capping DCs? :p
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    ok ok its dead. I wont poke it anymore!!!!!
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    still most fun pvp eu, especially without little drags n hello pity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5c9P-RlVTc&list=FL0t0rawU5t4ih8oM_nLQBVA&index=6
    Edited by raviour on June 30, 2016 1:05PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's my LOL button...
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    musta lost it in a late night tornado train with ur pride son ;p maybe 1 of ur spies has it
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    oh there are some posts here again :) but yeah must say a lot less popcorn-worthy material here since kittys, MW and LD moved.. but campaign is still very very fun!

If i can complain a bit is that AD and DC both lack good small groups atm.
    We are either:
    -playing against 30 DC (pretty sure that is a TS PUG - my favourite thing from now on - they are all balled up and weak <3
    -feeling bad for wrecking that poor DC solo 1vXer
    -going against masses of AD - not even sure if they have groups? its like a swarm of solo players :D

Would be nice to get someone to fight on equal ground..
    Edited by Tillalarrien on July 5, 2016 10:27AM
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    oh there are some posts here again :) but yeah must say a lot less popcorn-worthy material here since kittys, MW and LD moved.. but campaign is still very very fun!

If i can complain a bit is that AD and DC both lack good small groups atm.
    We are either:
    -playing against 30 DC (pretty sure that is a TS PUG - my favourite thing from now on - they are all balled up and weak <3
    -feeling bad for wrecking that poor DC solo 1vXer
    -going against masses of AD - not even sure if they have groups? its like a swarm of solo players :D

Would be nice to get someone to fight on equal ground..

Well,if i play in BWB i do it in AD,at least until that char level out of get bore and the thing is no,mostly of time not group up,or if is a group it dont have any real idea about what to do . A good example could be that AD didnt have brindle and roe but there was a player recruiting members and got a group for take dragon mine and then went and take aleswell mine (i think then they took glade lumb for dont be repetitive),if that dont show you how is AD i dunno what can do it :D
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Goose_
    Goose_
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, something to watch while the server is down...

https://youtu.be/1NBBI5xaEFw
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These last days, it's megazerg VS megazerg VS megazerg.

Whatever faction I'm fighting, FTC always shows XXXX (+35) or so...

Had a 10mn fight versus 24 peeps on my lizzy (thank you Sithis for that one tiny place and OP LoS), where they were still using multiples sieges (firepots, fire ballistas and lightning ballistas). Like... 1v24 and using sieges. Duh.

I'm wishing so badly for Malubeth right now.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Ok im starting to get annoyed with DC :D

On top of all EMP-capping in night and morning hours all we are fighting against DC is this huge BLOB of smurfs. Its not making any strategic moves, any special organised tasks, nothing. Its simply defending and capturing anything in front of it.
    On top of that strategicly moving out of blobs way doesent achieve much as our poor randoms manage to loose Arrius while we are gone or allow the smurf BLOB to come for us without even trying to push chalman in that time.

I think I figured out whats the composition of THE BLOB is: Its a 24man organised ZERG + randoms + couple of good player groups (gussing multiple 2-3 man groups) all running together to attack a single target/keep.
    Guess what, "good player" or not, even if your running solo with 30 people around you this is class-A ZERGING and not 1vXing or whatever you would like me to belive :D it not even normal zerging as those capable players within the blob are healing, sieging, placing camps for 20 smurfs we just wiped and CCing like there is no tomorrow - seriously to hell eith those DKs tonight running with zerg and only spamming talons till 20 DC zerglings all around you finally kill you!

This is hard do deal with 16 man group and when EP&AD PUGs prefer to fight at Seju then help dethronin.

Right now our only option of wiping you is a perfect killzone at inner breach and even then we get overwhealmed at the end no matter how many smurf corpses are filling the breach. Open field fight its just sad. We can flank you and stay alive for quite a while within that mass but eventualy 1 by 1 my group is eaten away and the mass of blue is still there. THE BLOB IS ETERNAL!

I will NOT lower myself to running my group joined with a PUG and return you the favour. I like winning with skill and strategy not whatever this ** your doing is.
    If this continues you can however expect a proxi bomb group from EP side. So stop with night and morning caps and have some dignity not to run as a 40 man group.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on July 6, 2016 10:44PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "most fun pvp eu" - raviour, 30/6/2016
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh its not dead :D
    Now I just want some drama but not sure all those DC with all the l33t names read the forums.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC is the new cancer. Time to stop your irrational hate against EP, dear bananas.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    bananas love bridge and zerg, dc love to solo, ep zerg yolo, only thing is dc dont rage quit, we got no guilds organized nightcapping we r just allowed to stay up later, tell helsing
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    "most fun pvp eu" - raviour, 30/6/2016

mo fun than using spies n deals to kill azura mr luci, trueflame nice late night tho
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    bananas love bridge and zerg, dc love to solo, ep zerg yolo, only thing is dc dont rage quit, we got no guilds organized nightcapping we r just allowed to stay up later, tell helsing

DC love to solo? Im still choking on my morning coffee here at work :D Biggest zerg award goes to DC these past 2 months but hey we all know the landscape of BwB changes over time.
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They love solo-ing so much they can't help but share their joy with 40+ friends!

I think it's fair. Blackwater Blade can be mini Ebony Blade so all new players get an accurate introduction to Cyrodiil in general.
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    Theres not so much guild/ leadership on DC side as you may think, its mostly solo players. But how to survive or accomplish anything against the foul organized hordes of ( mostly ep) ? Yes, we run in the same direction THE OTHER DUDE is running....xD

btw. Kudos to the AD Werwolf - crew. Never saw a pack like them in the game before, very nice style to come up with such
    edit:typo
    Edited by Vivecc on July 18, 2016 10:49AM
    pc/eu
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vivecc wrote: »
    Theres not so much guild/ leadership on DC side as you may think, its mostly solo players. But how to survive or accomplish anything against the foul organized hordes of ( mostly ep) ? Yes, we run in the same direction THE OTHER DUDE is running....xD

btw. Kudos to the AD Werwolf - crew. Never saw a pack like them in the game before, very nice style to come up with such

What do you mean "EP hordes"? I mean they don't z...

ba19e9bffe.png

Oh well, nevermind that. Well #AllHailSmallScale, so lemme jump on my EP alt, and...

2fb0bfa009.png

Actually, nevermind that, I'll just fight AD, at least they are respectable opponents who'll never fight an outnumb...

6374e155e3.png

Hnnnng...

TL;DR: all factions zerg, deal with it.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    *sigh*
    i´, sorry i forgot the /irony on / off

Backwater Blade PvP 4eva (guaranteed lag-free, with 20k ap/h) Enjoy!!
    pc/eu
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Vivecc wrote: »

yea yea DC is running 60 1 man groups :D

Totally agree with your btw. Werewolf crew is a very fun concept and cant help to smile everytime Ive encountered them :)
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    aaaaaand right now 50+ solo DC on bleakers.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    aaaaaand right now 50+ solo DC on bleakers.

Dude, they arent solo if they re 50.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "Death is overrated", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32