Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    Couples questions:
    1. Will older sets (ex soulshine) ever be scaled to v16?
    2. Will DSA and trials be scaled to v16? (VDSA is the funniest thing I've done in this game!)
    3. Do you base your global class balance changes on PVP player feedback? It doesn't really seem fair to us PVErs that are constantly getting nerfs for no apparent reason...
    4. Where's jewelry crafting?
    Options
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    remove aoe caps?
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the Logo, or symbol, of the morag tong? I tried googling it everywhere but couldn't find it :(
    Because in one of the hireling messages I got they metioned a tattoo. And I would like to know what it looks like, especially because Naryu Virian is from the morag tong and she's my favorite character in ESO.
    And where is it? Back, arm or somewhere else?
    Note: actually I found it but want a larger and clearer images of the symbol :#
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on March 1, 2016 4:59PM
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    Options
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • zadori1975
    Dear Gods of Tamriel!

Please listen to my prayer. I love yours creation Tamriel. I donate every month for your blessing. I have many manifestation in the world of TAMRIEL. But I always loose my way. Please give us a magical map, what we can see always. I traveled another world as well. These gods given me this little help. These false gods want me to join them, but I try to resist. But they do everything to take away my avatars from the world Nirn. I saw different wisons from another dimensions. They had this magical map what helped them on the difficult way. So please help your followers on the console world and give as a mini map and a quest helper. Thanks.
    Options
  • MurrayJnr
    MurrayJnr
    Soul Shriven
    In regards to alchemy writs, having the passive ranked up to make V5 potions gives access to writs requiring V5 water and V5 potions. Upgrading that passive rank to allow making V10 potions with V10 water doesn't change the writ as it will still give you the V5 alchemy writ. Taking the next passive to allow making V15 potions then causes the writ tier to skip V10 potion writs to require V15.

This is inconsistent with the other crafting writs and has been the case since IC. Working as intended or oversight?
    Thankyou.
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghrimn wrote: »

Thanks, but I was kind of hoping for a bigger picture as the one's on google aren't clear enough.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    Options
  • MikeTheeElder
    MikeTheeElder
    ✭✭
    Is there any chance we could get, possibly in concert with barbershop, a reforging option where we would be able to change the style of an item, similar to how we can change any item to Imperial if we bought the Imperial Pack? I'm not suggesting we be able to change any other aspect of the item, I just think it would be nice to keep up with the game's evolving aesthetics without having to grind out uncountable materials in order to take advantage of the new motifs. Thanks!
    Options
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really simple request/question.

Can you please update the tooltip language for the Nightblade's Summon Shade ability? The tooltip says that I create a shadow versions of myself, but I'm a Khajiit and the shades look like humans and do not have tails. Maybe you could change the language to say that we simply "summon a shade," instead, so that the shade is it's own entity.

Thank you. Much love.
    Options
  • Togra_blah
    Togra_blah
    Soul Shriven
    Would it be difficult to add logging of who *sent* Guild Invites in the Guild Roster?

For example, I would like to see, "@X invited @Y to join the guild." informational messages, if they wouldn't be too challenging or time-consuming to implement.

I imagine there are a great many higher priorities on the list, but I feel strongly that providing players with this data would be beneficial.
    "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams
    Options
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Togra_blah wrote: »
    Would it be difficult to add logging of who *sent* Guild Invites in the Guild Roster?

For example, I would like to see, "@X invited @Y to join the guild." informational messages, if they wouldn't be too challenging or time-consuming to implement.

I imagine there are a great many higher priorities on the list, but I feel strongly that providing players with this data would be beneficial.

Can you elaborate as to why?
    Options
  • Togra_blah
    Togra_blah
    Soul Shriven
    It's kind of a long story, the exacts, but basically it would help one of the Guilds of which I'm a member more effectively deal with an ongoing harassment issue.

Some individuals who are being disruptive to the Guild keep getting re-invited after being removed and the current system doesn't have the information provided of *who* is re-inviting them.

Yes, we could be more restrictive of who can send invites, yes we could encourage everyone in the guild to /ignore the individuals (I did), and yes, there has been discussion of these and other methods of effectively combatting the issue.

All the options I can think of including asking for code changes have drawbacks, but I thought I would ask, in case it wouldn't be difficult to implement, as I feel that it'd be useful and wouldn't have any significant drawbacks if added (more log entries could be a drawback, depending on one's point of view, though, I suppose).
    "No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." - Robin Williams
    Options
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    DenMoria wrote: »
    Togra_blah wrote: »

Can you elaborate as to why?

Can't speak for him/her, but in my personal experience, sometimes it's nice for me to see who invited who as it tells me where the person that was invited came from. Cyrodiil/IC, Dungeons, Questing, etc.

It sort of helps me to understand what aspects of my guild are growing and where others could use more.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    Options
  • sebban
    sebban
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any chance you will do something about useless traits on gear that drops from endgame dungeons?

Any chance you will rethink having all gear dropped in DLC dungeons be BOP? (WGT, ICP, Maelstrom)

Any chance you will look at current drop rates of dungeon sets and monster sets? (they are way too low)

Seriously, trying to get the sets and items you want in this game i extremely frustrating! Trying to get the items with the correct traits is even more horrible. With the current drop rates and RNG, you can run the same dungeon several hundred times and still not get the item you want. Is this want you want?

These items are not rare because they are hard to get, they are rare because people just give up in the face of the horrible RNG.

Several suggestions has been given on the forums in a lot of different threads on how to solve this, but you have ignored all of them.
    PC EU
    Dweia Ceban - StamDK
    Adara Ceban - MagBlade
    Daewa Ceban - MagSorc
    Tick-Tock Tormentor

Chimaira.eu

Friskyttarna.eu
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wonders will the camels be receiving relevant behavioural therapy for their spitting issues?

A cousin of mine recently attending a wedding in Auridon where she was unlucky enough to encounter a camel with just such a problem. Her lovely white and black fur may never be quite the same again ...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • DrummondWarrior
    This may have been asked before but, would it ever be possible to somehow be able to track the map of your home campaign either in a browser or mobile app? I mean of course I am at work but doesn't stop me from dreaming and wanting to know what is going on in the campaign :)
    A man fails seven times and rises eight times.
    Options
  • Ffastyl
    Ffastyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you consider adding sheathes to ESO? It is rather disconcerting that bladesmen of Tamriel have such little regard for their weapons. Sharpened blades need to be protected from the elements, especially when not in use!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

PC NA
    Daggerfall Covenant

Ffastyl - Level 50 Templar
    Arturus Amitis - Level 50 Nightblade
    Sulac the Wanderer - Level 50 Dragonknight
    Arcturus Leland - Level 50 Sorcerer
    Azrog rus-Oliphet - Level 50 Templar
    Tienc - Level 50 Warden
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Ashen Willow Knight - Level 50 Templar
    Champion Rank 938

Check out:
    Old vs New Intro Cinematics

"My strength is that I have no weaknesses. My weakness is that I have no strengths."
    Member since May 4th, 2014.
    Options
  • Solace of Shadows
    "We don't need no stinking mount," growled wolf, "unless I'm hungry."
    "I'm not saying we need a mount. I'm just saying it would be nice to..."
    "The only time you'll need a mount is when I tear you legs off." Wolf threatened.
    "That's not really likely considering..."
    "Won't know until I try.” He snarled, “Happily. Messily. And all over the place."
    "Listen here Wolf! I decided not to get a priest to kick your furry tailed spirit out of my body when I became a werewolf and this is the thanks I get? You’re abusing my kind and forgiving nature."
    “I'm doing no such...wait...what? You? Forgiving?"
    "I forgive people all the time!” I protested, “Remember that time a Nord shot an arrow through my knee?"
    “I thought you killed him.”
    "Oh, ya.” I agreed, “I killed him a lot.”
    "But right after I was done killing him I forgave him.” I paused and thought back, “Or was it right before? Or during? Well, whatever. The point is that I forgave him, due to my forgiving nature."
    “Right,” the single word practically drooled skepticism.
    “Hey! The first time someone tries to take advantage of my forgiving nature I'm taking an axe to their face.” I explained.
    “But if it's the first time they…”
    “Axe. To. The. Face.”
    “Fine, whatever. We still don't need a stupid horse,” Wolf said.
    “I actually wanted a sench-tiger because…”
    “Wait, you mean a cat? A big annoying, uppity, lazy, smelly, thinks they're so good since they can climb trees and you can't while they look down at you laughing and making you feel stupid, cat?”
    “Uh, yes?”
    “Heh, fine ask your question.”
    “Um, sure okay, so my question is this: Will we ever be able to train mounts to help in combat? Like riding into battle and ramming into someone to stun or knock them off their feet. Even if it's a one shot hit before we have to dismount. A battle riding skill or something similar. I'm sure others would agree that this should be a necessary skill for any battle mount.”
    “Force the cats to do our bidding!” Wolf said enthusiastically, “Run! Jump! Attack! Knock that other cat out of that tree! Ha! That'll teach them...”
    “Um..........see? Even Wolf agrees.”
    Edited by Solace of Shadows on March 4, 2016 12:34AM
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q: Can the Battle Spirit buff/debuff in Cyrodiil be changed to be a soft/hard cap rather than a series of individual value adjustments? Would these be easier to manage and keep attributes in check over the current system.

This might be a better question saved for when @ZOS_BrianWheeler is next on the show. Still something which would be interesting to hear the thoughts/debates about from him.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/250535/should-alliance-vendors-be-updated-for-tg-dlc-to-include-old-gear-and-v15-16#latest

Overwhelming numbers support vendors updated for Update 9 and not have to wait for 10. Why is it being delayed so many times? Are you doing a complete overhaul of how the vendors are set up?
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was said (in the last Zen video) that you'll lean towards a more "realistic" gaming style, well my question is ...

Q: Why don't any of the NPCs ride horses?
    Edited by Ethromelb14_ESO on March 4, 2016 2:20PM
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
    Options
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get a Winter Warrior skill-line, that also summons Frost Atronachs? Lightning has a focus class, and so does fire, so why can't ice?

A hand-to-hand combat skill-line, that only requires a player to wear gauntlets?
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
    Options
  • Atarax
    Atarax
    ✭✭✭
    Since Thieve's guild is upon us, and in the last ESO Live they mentioned poison and good things coming in Dark Brotherhood, I'm guessing they're about to tell us more. So...

Q: What is the current status of the following features which are "being worked on" and when can we expect them?

1. Spellcrafting
    2. Poisoncrafting
    3. Jewelerycrafting
    4. Barbershop/appearance editor

Also, Eric Wrobel's team seems to be very focused on balance for Dark Brotherhood, so, assuming they get it mostly right...

Q: Any chance that ZOS will open up additional (all) class abilities on individual characters, say by opening up an additional class at 50, another at 50 champion points, and the last at 150 champion points?
    This will allow classes to be a starting point, but then enable people to build and design their character how they want. It would be good to tie this into the release of Spellcrafting. Also, contrary to what people who are indoctrinated by some other MMOs think, giving access to every ability on a single toon has been done in other MMOs before, and it works well. It does not result in a single "best" build, nor even a "best build" for a given role. What happens is more player build diversity and great theorycrafting. Also, if there is an ability that's overpowered, it lets people self-balance until devs can address it. Lastly, having all abilities potentially accessible on a single toon is in the spirit of prior Elder Scrolls games, and in line with "play how you want." So long-winded question, but, is this being considered? This would make it easier to balance the game, and would let Wrobel's team spend more time adding new skill lines and abilities, rather than spending a year on tweaking balance. Think about it, we could see fully fleshed out skill lines including abilities for lines that don't have them, like legerdemain, and new lines, like spears, quarterstaves, etc. As with previous Elder Scrolls games, the classes should be nothing more than a starting point, not a restriction on how you play your character in the end game.
    Edited by Atarax on March 6, 2016 1:32PM
    50 Bosmer Nightblade
    50 Breton Sorcerer
    50 Dunmer Dragonknight
    50 Imperial Templar
    50 Khajit Nightblade
    50 Imperial Dragonknight
    50 Altmer Sorcerer
    50 Argonian Templar

Discussions of Interest:
    Class Balance in 1.6
    Quest Choices
    Request to Reinstate Night's Silence and Dark Stalker stacking
    Options
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    "Atarax wrote: »
    4. Barbershop/appearance editor

This would be amazing purely becauE when I created my first toon I had no idea this was available because I was so hyped to have the game I just wanted to get straight in and now he looks like an imperial member of the village people.
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHEN will you start giving us actual information about the barber shop and further character customization options???

WHEN will you start giving us actual information about player housing???
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Deathztalker
    Deathztalker
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have any plans to introduce a more in-depth crafting system the same as you did with the CP system but for Crafting?
    Edited by Deathztalker on March 7, 2016 3:45AM
    Live, Love, Laugh, Learn!
    Options
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    I'd still like the idea of group markers. Losing members of small groups is annoying, especially when they have no way of communicating. The leader has a crown but what about us followers?

Everyone would like a barber/face butcher. It's mentioned how many times now?

Player housing with oodles of storage. I can't afford bank space or bag space anymore, the price is too steep in real money and gold. I have mats that take too much room.

Inventory tabs and seperate bag for materials. Scrolling takes too long why not have tabs with the appropriate titles Consumables, armour, etc? You would have a separate bag to keep your fresh hide and muddy ores in wouldn't you? Personally I wouldn't want mud and blood in my soup or smeared on my new armour. This must be available to all players BTW not just ESO + members.

Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

Options
  • Deathztalker
    Deathztalker
    ✭✭✭
    Would you ever consider selling something in the crown store that would allow players to change the motif on drop gear? Sometimes we like the gear but hate the look.
    Live, Love, Laugh, Learn!
    Options
  • kirk_lewis_ESO
    kirk_lewis_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have a question. Does mimic stones let me craft Alliance style armors?
    Templar - looking for a new job (Blame the economy).
    Options
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    When is the live trailer elven costume coming to the crown store?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.