Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• edorfeus
    edorfeus
    ✭✭✭
    Since launch of Orsinium I had and idea about a new class with frost/ice based powers, and the inspiration was the reachmen warlord Iceheart or whatever his name was.
    Do you zenimax plan to create that kind of class any time soon, or not even soon, but create it at all?
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the Dragontail Goat/Ram fight for you, or I should say...will it fight for me?

No. All pets are cosmetic @mikeb16_ESO41 I posted a Immersive Battle Pets concept a few days ago (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/231976/immersive-battle-pets-concept/p1) that would allow any pet to fight for/with you.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • edorfeus
    edorfeus
    ✭✭✭
    Will you ever add a polearm (spears) weapon class to the game? And why there were no polearms added in the beginning?
    Spears were always part of elder scrolls games, why don't we have them in eso?
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    edorfeus wrote: »
    Will you ever add a polearm (spears) weapon class to the game? And why there were no polearms added in the beginning?

Not quite. There were no Spears in TESV: Skyrim. However, this has been asked numerous times and Zenimax has not denied there will be new weapons, so they are always a possibility later on.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edorfeus wrote: »

Not quite. There were no Spears in TESV: Skyrim. However, this has been asked numerous times and Zenimax has not denied there will be new weapons, so they are always a possibility later on.

There were no spears in Oblivion either, just in Morrowind and previously.
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santie would like to know if there was just one in game item you could have in real life as a Fishmas present what would it be?

This one knows there will not be another ESO live until next year but this one is going to ask anyway!

Personally this one would choose the saucy Khajiit picture book.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • AFrostWolf
    AFrostWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will we get an Auction House?
    Options
  • Kaelcifer
    Kaelcifer
    ✭✭
    Can we get a dragon priest costume like the dragon priest in exiles barrow... That has got to be one of the sexiest models for armor I've seen and I think it's a shame it's not available to the player :)
    Options
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are khajiit scared of cucumbers?

cucumber-cat-01.gif
    Edited by HeroOfNone on December 17, 2015 2:42PM
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
    Options
  • xIOrcaIx
    xIOrcaIx
    ✭✭
    Any chance for Buff/Debuff/Damage Timers/Numbers on Console? It´s hard to tell if my debuffs still running on a boss without any timers etc.
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • sagent64
    sagent64
    ✭✭
    can we just keep v16 but no more increase max level and no more item set bonus change?
    and can we have duel system and guild vs guild?
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xIOrcaIx wrote: »
    Any chance for Buff/Debuff/Damage Timers/Numbers on Console? It´s hard to tell if my debuffs still running on a boss without any timers etc.

UI enhancements coming soon! If they do not have what you seek perhaps they will come later.
    sagent64 wrote: »
    can we just keep v16 but no more increase max level and no more item set bonus change?
    and can we have duel system and guild vs guild?

Dueling is coming, eventually. Should make guild vs guild possible if you set it up like a tournament or something lol unless the opposing guild is a different faction in which case you can take it to Cyrodiil :p
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on December 18, 2015 5:18AM
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. so, finally able to sit down an listen to the @ZOS_BrianWheeler interview on ESO Live 2015/12/04. (Did that ever get You tubed and linked? If so, I missed it, as I am watching the Twitch recording..)

Anyways.. On dueling.. how about saying, allies can only duel in a captured keep? It already has a buff, so just add "Allow Same Faction Combat". Have it disappear if a keep is flagged maybe...
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just one small question among tons of greater others:
    Will we ever see Vvardenfell in ESO? With it's cities and villages intact?
    I know.I'm like a dog that wont let go of her bone,but I just have to ask about it.It's my dream. :}
    Options
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭
    ETA on when sorc Overload will be fixed? It is becoming useless since you can't do light attacks most of the time.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/231872/overload-light-attacks-broken#latest
    Edited by Dark_Aether on December 18, 2015 6:21PM
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Ok. so, finally able to sit down an listen to the @ZOS_BrianWheeler interview on ESO Live 2015/12/04. (Did that ever get You tubed and linked? If so, I missed it, as I am watching the Twitch recording..)

Anyways.. On dueling.. how about saying, allies can only duel in a captured keep? It already has a buff, so just add "Allow Same Faction Combat". Have it disappear if a keep is flagged maybe...

Um, you do realize dueling will be possible Tamriel-wide barring areas that disallow it? Least it should be considering it would be pointless to add it to only Cyrodiil where open PvP nullifies its purpose lol
    Volkodav wrote: »
    I know.I'm like a dog that wont let go of her bone,but I just have to ask about it.It's my dream. :}

Word is Vvardenfall will come eventually, but no official confirmation on whether it will and/or when. Consider it quite likely though... Wouldn't be "Tamriel Unlimited" if they didn't eventually give us all of Tamriel now would it? :p
    ETA on when sorc Overload will be fixed? It is becoming useless since you can't do light attacks most of the time.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/231872/overload-light-attacks-broken#latest

My advice: Stop clicking it so fast until it's fixed lol
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on December 18, 2015 7:43PM
    Options
  • Dark_Aether
    Dark_Aether
    ✭✭✭✭

Keep your advice to yourself and stop assuming you know how I play. It is a fact that the skill is broken.
    Edited by Dark_Aether on December 18, 2015 9:19PM
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Keep your advice to yourself and stop assuming you know how I play. It is a fact that the skill is broken.

Well considering I play on Console of course I do not know the specifics, but I do know this issue is linked to clicking too fast based on other people's feedback. If that is wrong then they are lieing lol
    Options
  • kamohs212eb17_ESO
    kamohs212eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone for price check? Just wonder, why ESO in Bethesda store is 2,5 times cheaper than in Steam...
    %25D0%2591%25D0%25B5%25D0%25B7%25D1%258B%25D0%25BC%25D1%258F%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BD%25D1%258B%25D0%25B9.png
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Will maeltrom items become BoE?
    2. Pts?
    3. Pts?
    4. Pts?
    Options
  • CRehrl15
    CRehrl15
    ✭✭
    Are we able to buy the Monster Sets at the upcoming Merchant and resell them in a Guildstore?
    Options
  • oxxalejandroxxo
    oxxalejandroxxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everybody is a dark human shape when we log in, and it's really annoying. I know we need it to tell us that a player is there while his or her appearance is loading, but could we do it in a more classy way?? Like every player in a white light or soul or something?? The dark human shape tells Argonian and Khajiit players that their characters are just humans in costumes, which is very discouraging.
    Options
  • Elebeth
    Elebeth
    ✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

Hey there, fellow Morrowind enthusiast!
    There was actually a small official "discussion" about Vvardenfell, right here
    ZOS loves the idea of going there but not any time soon; there are 4 or 5 DLCs that we know about so maybe some time after that, but unfortunately not in 2016. :/

Also, Vvardenfell is quite different in ESO timeline (as mentioned in video) so only some kind of time travel would allow us to see TES III Vvardenfell; which, imho, is not needed and I eagerly await to see this new-old-old Vvardenfell :)
    "I don't recall using teleportation, and yet there I was. Alone. Naked." Morrowind
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CRehrl15 wrote: »
    Are we able to buy the Monster Sets at the upcoming Merchant and resell them in a Guildstore?

They will be BoE at least, because all set items are. BoP, however, remains to be said... Willing to bet BoE though.
    Everybody is a dark human shape when we log in, and it's really annoying. I know we need it to tell us that a player is there while his or her appearance is loading, but could we do it in a more classy way?? Like every player in a white light or soul or something?? The dark human shape tells Argonian and Khajiit players that their characters are just humans in costumes, which is very discouraging.

Before it was like this they weren't visible at all while loading, and players took advantage of this in IC to gank players going up and down ladders. This was before safe zones as well mind you lol

Also anything too fancy would just strain the loading process.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on December 19, 2015 6:25PM
    Options
  • SirKeka
    SirKeka
    ✭✭
    Since the Enforcers are being added to the game with the Thieves Guild as an alternative to thieving in a way of going after the bad guys, will the story also feature an option of fighting against the Thieves Guild in Abah's Landing instead of joining them?
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SirKeka wrote: »
    Since the Enforcers are being added to the game with the Thieves Guild as an alternative to thieving in a way of going after the bad guys, will the story also feature an option of fighting against the Thieves Guild in Abah's Landing instead of joining them?

Um, that hasn't been stated by Zenimax. Where did you hear the Enforcer System was coming with the Thieves Guild DLC?
    Options
  • SirKeka
    SirKeka
    ✭✭
    Um, that hasn't been stated by Zenimax. Where did you hear the Enforcer System was coming with the Thieves Guild DLC?

I'm really not sure but it seems to be the general consensus. Thieves Guild and Abah's Landing are the next DLCs, DLC generally comes with quality-of-life and other updates to the base game. Enforcers and level scaling are the next big updates for the game that come together and since it is centered around thieving and apprehending criminals, it would make sense that they come with Thieves Guild. I mean, we know ZoS has a special "Justice Division" whose sole purpose is to work on the Justice System and it has been a year. Plus, bandit dens for the Enforcers have already been discovered in the game files via data mining.

Or they might come with Dark Brotherhood, who knows.
    Edited by SirKeka on December 20, 2015 12:33PM
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS pls add a /f chat command to write to all my friends online!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237126/zos-pls-add-a-f-chat-command-to-write-to-all-my-friends-online?new=1

please :)!!
    8NbwfHN.jpg

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Spamming]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on December 20, 2015 5:34PM
    Options
  • -BOONeR-
    -BOONeR-
    Soul Shriven
    Will we ever be able to mail items to our other characters on our accounts? I understand you can just go to a bank and deposit the items you want your other characters have. But for convenience sake, say we are out in the world nowhere near a bank and just want to receive some gold etc. while we are questing/pvping and do not want to lose our place in the quest/battle.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.