Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rataroto wrote: »
    Here goes: Is there any chance of making achievements account bound instead of character bound? So you can complete them in any character. Mainly because of the fishing achievements so you don't have to fish only with one of your characters.

Sadly I do not see this coming about; getting the titles on all your chars is one of the biggest time-sinks in the game. If many more are removed to make things account-wide, people will spend a whole lot less time in-game and will get bored faster/leave the game etc...
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so here a question out of the blue:
    There are cities in eso people and sewers. But never have I found any toilets or anyone who needs them. Where the hell do people do there business?
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    Options
  • imexzenob16_ESO
    Question:

Why do I have to relog 3 times while doing the werewolf quest just to advance to the next stage?

...c'mon.
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the rarest "Bind on Equip" two handed sword in game right now? Because technically wouldn't it be a V16 version of Sai Sahan's sword?

inT7c6q.png
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rataroto wrote: »
    Here goes: Is there any chance of making achievements account bound instead of character bound? So you can complete them in any character. Mainly because of the fishing achievements so you don't have to fish only with one of your characters.

We get to use the dyes account-wide so if you manage to get Master Angler 8 times you're one lucky sob lol
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    We should have a fishing forum for fishers on PS4, PC and Xbox One. On each of the NA and EU server. A place for fellow fishermen and mer to gather.
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the barber shop be free or will it cost crowns? I hope it doesn't as everything needs money now a days. I hope it just needs gold or is like the dye shop.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so here a question out of the blue:
    There are cities in eso people and sewers. But never have I found any toilets or anyone who needs them. Where the hell do people do there business?

Start leveling Legerdemain; a chamber pot is one of the more common things you can find.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) This one has long wanted to be able to craft the type of helmet that seems to only come with the Hawk's Eye armor set as it makes them look like Bat-khajiit. Will we ever see this helmet style added as a motif?

2) Why is the Werewolf's howl attack, a close range melee knockdown, reflectable? Are there any plans to finally make it count as a non ranged attack so that poor pups everywhere will stop knocking themselves unconcious whill attacking Dragon knits (sic)?

3) Echatere mounts are coming soon or 'soon'?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When will we finally get an option to disable the obnoxious notifications when guild members complete trials? – Samadhi
    The option to turn off in-game notification mails is a request we’ve gotten often. We are working on adding the option to turn them off that will be introduced in a future patch or Update.

Did this finally ever happen and I just don't know how to do it???

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also....
    Shogunami: Do you have any plans on adding disguises and trophies to the collections? As it is right now, disguises and trophies only take up space in the bank or inventory.
    We absolutely plan to expand the collection system in the future, and things like dungeon trophies are a prime candidate for conversion. Disguises are a little trickier due to their inherent mechanical effects, such as affecting NPC agro and being destroyed when attacked, but we may look into some lateral options to support something like this.

When the heck is this FINALLY happening?????

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Will we ever see the Cadwell Silver and Gold quests amended so rather than a mystic dream we are sent by our own faction to the other zones to continue working for them, or are you planning on moving away from these quests and going to add in a different/better way to go from vet 1 to vet 11? – AshTal
    We don’t have plans to change the Silver and Gold quests, but we are currently working on ways to make accessing them more straightforward. Once we’ve got a solution we’re happy with, we will message it out to all our players.

FYI Cadwells Silver & Gold still sucks. When are you addressing this issue?

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Screamer19b14_ESO: Now that the blacksmithing and provisioning costumes have been removed from the Crown Store, are there any plans to create costumes for the other 4 professions?
    We would like to offer everyone something for each profession. With that said, we want to improve working with the community as a whole to find out what you guys want to see in the store. We have been reading! Expect to see more proactive communication about this in the near future.

I'm almost positive no one has ever asked for the costumes you keep putting in the crown store. When will you start adding the costumes and polymorphs and skins people HAVE been asking for over and over?

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So why did you guys stop publishing the answered questions here?????

Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

@Screamer19b14_ESO: Now that the blacksmithing and provisioning costumes have been removed from the Crown Store, are there any plans to create costumes for the other 4 professions?
    We would like to offer everyone something for each profession. With that said, we want to improve working with the community as a whole to find out what you guys want to see in the store. We have been reading! Expect to see more proactive communication about this in the near future.

I'm almost positive no one has ever asked for the costumes you keep putting in the crown store. When will you start adding the costumes and polymorphs and skins people HAVE been asking for over and over?

lol. this made me laugh... thank you for that @MornaBaine.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Person Mount Riding... will we ever see this in-game?

First Person Mouse look... will this ever work properly in-game?

First Person Body Awareness (with Shadows)... is there any hope that this will ever be in-game?
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will you release a Dwemer mechanical mount and if not, why not? It would surely be one of the more profitable mounts.
    Options
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    I have one very big question that has been asked a lot in the past but its reaching that point where people have quit the game because of this. Are you guys ever going to add a mass player auction house/Grand Exchange that every player can sell and buy other players goods from? And if there are no plans to do this, are you guys lacking brain cells? The best mmo's to date have all had a player wide auction house. It would not be so hard to add that in this game. Just take it away from the various guilds and make one system where everyone can use it. At the same time this would add value to each guild for instead of needing to be in 5 guilds which is stupid, people could then focus on one guild. I have been waiting for TESO to come out since I first started hearing rumors about it back in 2006. I will be damned if you guys destroy yourselves out of pure stupidity and miss informed ambition.
    GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedgaming wrote: »
    I have one very big question that has been asked a lot in the past but its reaching that point where people have quit the game because of this. Are you guys ever going to add a mass player auction house/Grand Exchange that every player can sell and buy other players goods from? And if there are no plans to do this, are you guys lacking brain cells? The best mmo's to date have all had a player wide auction house. It would not be so hard to add that in this game. Just take it away from the various guilds and make one system where everyone can use it. At the same time this would add value to each guild for instead of needing to be in 5 guilds which is stupid, people could then focus on one guild. I have been waiting for TESO to come out since I first started hearing rumors about it back in 2006. I will be damned if you guys destroy yourselves out of pure stupidity and miss informed ambition.

*cough*cough*
    Gidorick wrote: »
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options
  • Sparky617
    Sparky617
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can we PLEASE get a teaser about jewelry crafting? I have 2 mules full of rings and necklaces just incase I can deconstruct them.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had a reasonable question there until you started insulting them. While they have said many times there are no plans for a global auction house, I would like to see a centralized location which lists all stores' inventories in one place, even if I then had to go to the right store to buy the items.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • OMA
    OMA
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno During one of the Live sessions @ZOS_JessicaFolsom mentioned that Player Housing was being actively worked on, planning, discussed.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Is there any more information player housing you can give us, what is the status or ETA of when this is going to be implemented?
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that housing is confirmed to being worked on, when will you be able to start giving us details? Main question is will there be player or guild (hall) housing? or both? Do we get to build (craft) houses or will we buy existing homes and property (land or/and house)?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subjects that seem to have gotten lost in 2015... jewelry crafting and spell-crafting, are they still in development? Can you please give us some info in this new year?
    Edited by randolphbenoit on December 28, 2015 2:51PM
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there another system over champion point system being looked at?

Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    You had a reasonable question there until you started insulting them. While they have said many times there are no plans for a global auction house, I would like to see a centralized location which lists all stores' inventories in one place, even if I then had to go to the right store to buy the items.

@Enodoc wants an Auction Horse! hehe... but really. I think a Guild Store Search type function at a Guild Store Hub in each zone would be a good solution to many issues players have with the Guild Stores.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Options
  • Nightmarepuppet
    Could we get a snake pet?
    Options
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »

@Enodoc wants an Auction Horse! hehe... but really. I think a Guild Store Search type function at a Guild Store Hub in each zone would be a good solution to many issues players have with the Guild Stores.

Honestly as long as there was a centralized place where you could access all the guild stores you belong to and then next to it one that has all guild stores listed then I would be ok with it. that would be a good compromise in my eyes.

I still believe it would be more beneficial to ZOS if they actually just got rid of guild stores and made one single auction house alliance wide. I know of 19 people who quit the game just because of that one thing. And I know plenty others who are getting really fed up with not making enough money due to the lack of a major auction house.
    GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer
    Options
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will the Orsinium soundtrack be made available for purchase, i.e. iTunes?
    It ain't easy being green.
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why will class change not be implemented?
    I know it might mess up some things but the thing is either that or you make achievements mount upgrades and research account wide as to make up for it.
    I know I suck at being a nightblade, but I connot take it anymore. I am constantly having survivability issues. I'm thinking of becoming a templar if it was implemented. I love my nightblade stamina bosmer. I really like the way she looks too. But I am constantly having trouble.
    If class change is a big no no, then at least make vigor the first ability in the assult tree.
    Please help in any way possible.I know that I should be a good player and have skill but it's not fair that some classes have it easier than others. And I am constantly bothered by this.
    I know I keep complaining about this, but when I keep dying it disincourages me to play, as I'm a completionist and I hate restarting again with a new character and starting from zero after I've gone too far. Especially in fishing.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.