Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v1.4.0

• Ladiev
    Ladiev
    ✭✭
    Oberon wrote: »
    Mages Guild
    Magelight: Fixed an issue where the UI wasn’t updating the Spell Critical Strike rating when it was being activated near an enemy.
    Please remove the orb that circles the player while the Inner Light morph is running.
    • It is wildly too bright.
    • Its graphic is incorrect for the morph (it is appropriate for the other morph, Radiant Magelight, but not for Inner Light which is clearly supposed to be....well, Inner).
    • It can cause epileptic seizures. This is no joke.
    Please remove the orb completely from Inner Light and be done with it.

Agreed. Few (if any) players pick the Inner Light morph for the stealth detection.
    While I understand some players use the orb as a que to spot critical hit chance centered builds I can't help but feel that spell effect doesn't reflect the actual name and (what I see as) philosphy of the morph.

Maybe have the spell critical and max magicka reduction be passively active from having the spell slottede. Much like 'Defensive Posture' or 'Structured Entropy'
    Edited by Ladiev on August 19, 2014 8:05PM
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Guild History will now last longer than 24 hours.
    • Everything under the General category will be cleared after 180 days. This includes the Roster Changes, Customization changes, and all locks/unlocks.
    • All other categories will have their history cleared after 10 days.

This is definitely a step in the right direction...now if we could just get some user defined daily withdraw caps for the guild banks we'd be another step closer to a functioning guild economy :)
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ladiev wrote: »
    Mages Guild
    Magelight: Fixed an issue where the UI wasn’t updating the Spell Critical Strike rating when it was being activated near an enemy.
    Please remove the orb that circles the player while the Inner Light morph is running.
    • Its graphic is incorrect for the morph (it is appropriate for the other morph, Radiant Magelight, but not for Inner Light which is clearly supposed to be....well, Inner).

I've always thought the exact same. Few (if any) players picks the Inner Light morph to have the increased stealth detection.

Or perhaps have the spell critical and max magicka reduction be passively active from having the spell slottede. Much like 'Defensive Posture' or 'Structured Entropy'

I slot it both for the spell crit and stealth detection, as do many people. The orb is cool looking and a nice aesthetic... I sympathize if some people have issues due to health problems with the graphic, and if they do, then the right course of action is to ask for a toggle on the graphic, not ask for it to be removed and whittle the fluff part out of it for other people.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on August 19, 2014 8:03PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can I have my 56 dreugh wax back?

Im just not crafting new gear anymore, this has gone past *** with the level cap increases and losing ALL BUT A FEW MATS put into an item.
    Edited by Rylana on August 19, 2014 8:10PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Blackhorne
    Blackhorne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soliss wrote: »
    Do you mind reading what I actually wrote or continue repeating questions about things you are fabricating as to having been said? 30 magicka out of 2500 and 4 weapon damage which adds 1-2% to a subset of your skills is hardly what people traditionally refer to as a main "level raise".

So what's the difference between level 48 and 49 vs VR12 and VR13

Level 48 to 49:

1 skill point
    1 attribute point
    Increased Spell Damage
    Increased Health/Magicka/Stamina Softcaps
    Access to higher level armor

Level VR12 to VR13:

Increased Spell Damage
    Increased Health/Magicka/Stamina Softcaps
    Access to higher level armor
    +10 Health/+10 Magicka/+10 Stamina (According to this post:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/89349/for-info-official-reply-to-skill-points-attribute-points-for-veteran-level-up-and-shadowfen-quest)

Seems very nearly the same.

So @Attorneyatlawl , why is 49 considered a level and VR13 not?

Because of a skill point you can put into a skill that you don't have room on your ability bar to use?

And yes the gains are all very minor and are probably undeserving of the name "level". Yes the mechanic changes once you hit VR but I dispute that the gains are any less than they were prior to the VR levels.

Whatever you level (<50) and current number of skill points, you have a) an active skill you're using on one of your action bars that can be morphed, b) another active skill you can invest in to give your character depth and replace one that was useful early in the game but not so much now, c) a passive that can be invested in or morphed, and/or d) a crafting skill to invest in or save the skill point for later.

You can choose to instead waste that skill point on a skill you'll never use, but you don't have to.

Yes, the skill point (and the selectable attribute point) is what differentiates between levels and ranks.

In this game, levels are where you're defining your character by selecting the skills and attributes to focus on.

Ranks are for pushing that character definition to its limits. That's why you don't get the skill point or attribute point, but instead get a balanced increase to all attributes.
  • Oberon
    Oberon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I slot it both for the spell crit and stealth detection, as do many people. The orb is cool looking and a nice aesthetic... I sympathize if some people have issues due to health problems with the graphic, and if they do, then the right course of action is to ask for a toggle on the graphic, not ask for it to be removed and whittle the fluff part out of it for other people.
    The correct course of action is obviously to ask for it to be removed.

That is far and away the simplest tech solution from their end. It would take several minutes to remove the graphic and the entire problem vanishes. Adding a toggle would require significantly more time and coding from their end, and it is probably not worth that kind of effort. Just. Remove. The. Orb. o.O

It does not have a nice aesthetic to a very large number of players who have been begging ZOS for many, many months to have the hated graphic removed.

ZOS has been 100% unresponsive to the issue, not even to acknowledge its existence.

If they are unwilling to remove it, put the work in and give players a toggle so that it never shows up on their screens whether cast by them or by other players.

Either solution is fine with me. Two minutes of work by an artist would make a lot of players happy. Simple and to the point.
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maotti_Nor wrote: »
    So how long will the 9th trait take to research? :/

Venturing a guess: 60 days, 50 w/ passive to decrease time skilled.

Hoping I'm wrong. <.<
  • Morvul
    Morvul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a level cap, though. The level cap is 50; vet ranks are just gear gates.

Dear God, I'm tired of seeing this argument. It's meaningless. The level cap is not 50. (insert name of what you get when you get experience) are useful for several things, better gear, skill points, attributes, etc. Yes, you stop getting skill points and attributes after level 50. (Aside: why are there only 49 attribute points and not 50?) But functionally the VR levels are still levels for the purpose of everything else in the game. So just stop. Really.

Actually, it's literally the definition of an AA system. In RPG titles, a "level" is typically a primary determiner of character power including miss chance, earned attributes and skill points, etc. VR's simply provide a few weapon dmg and magicka which account for maybe 2-3% of your character's power level in ESO between VR12 and 14.

This so much!
    2 more Vet levels change our characters by... well... almost nothing.
    so, why are so many people complaining???
    it does not matter if you have those 2 vet rangs. it does not matter if you have upgraded your gear...

but the OPTION to do so, gives you a goal, something to play and strife for...
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    Adonikam wrote: »
    ZOS is destroying their player base left and right. They have terrible balance in the game between magicka users and stamina users so they redo all the gear. This made players craft entirely new sets of gear. Now they're going to screw you again and raise the level cap so all the gear you crafted and upgraded will be old and out of date way too fast.

What about unbreakable CC? Did I miss the patch notes where they're going to fix unbreakable CC? This has been going on for a long time now and they're not addressing it.

Again, you're buffing bows and reducing time and stamina to cast Snipe? The ability that is hitting people for 1700 damage? You're going to buff it?

^

Yeah, as a bow user even I think this change is a bad one. If they're going to reduce cast time and stamina cost of snipe, make it drastically so that it's actually usable outside an opener and ontop a fort, but for gods sakes, reduce the damage adequately to compensate, or else PvP flame will ensue.

Give it a 1.5 second cast time with a crisp, clean, short animation, and reduce the damage appropriately to reflect the lower cost and prevent it from being an OP opener in PvP, then we're in business.

If you only take off .2 seconds, then that doesn't change much but make it better at what it already excels at (stealth openers and long range fort shenanigans). And then you exacerbate the situation by reducing the stamina cost that was fine to begin with. Overall, I must say I like the attention given to the bow tree recently, but these changes are all aimed in the wrong direction and I'm sure will have adverse effects.

Except the volley change, I think that's a good start for that ability. But yeah, this snipe thing.. It doesn't help bow users where they are lacking (an any-time spam skill), it just gives them an even stronger opener. Put some real thought into this, please ZoS. I'd hate to see any nerfs to a weapon tree that arguably needs buffs.

(Of course I mean this, that bow arguably needs buffs, only in areas of the game other than Cyrodiil, they preform a few niche roles damn well in PvP so I'd like to leave that as is)

EDIT: Btw, snipe should only be able to hit 1700s from stealth if it's a nightblade who has mark target on the guy he's sniping, and of course a weapon power potion but anyone can get that. Generally you can expect it to crit anywhere from 1000-1300 from stealth for anyone who isn't a nightblade who uses mark target (which they really shouldn't be anyway due to how much it telegraphs the nightblades focused intent, the only time I see nightblades using it they call it 'scare tactics')
    Edited by Thejollygreenone on August 19, 2014 8:26PM
  • Ladiev
    Ladiev
    ✭✭

That's precisely why I suggest for the spell critical and max magicka reduction to be passively active from slotting the skill. It would not hurt those that enjoy the skill for both of its aspects, but still benefit those that find the skill awkward.

I'm not asking ZOS to prioritize this though, as it's entirely an improvement of life change. But still one I know a lot of players would be happy about.
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    Savitar wrote: »
    Contrary to some peoples beliefs, yeah, vet levels are going bye bye. I just wish they'd get rid of them sooner rather than later.
    Learn 2 watch a video and comprehend words ppl..

You should follow your own advice. I would like to know where in the video Paul Sage said "Veteran Ranks" will be removed?

Post the time please.

• SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    Arabth wrote: »

yea but adding 2 lvl first is not removing the veteran lvls

That's because they aren't removing Veteran ranks.
    Edited by SirJesto on August 19, 2014 8:34PM
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌, I think it's time to add a couple of "should be quick to implement" features to crafting that would go a long way to appeasing the masses.
    1. Single-Tier, 1-Time Item Upgrade - In Improvement add a tab to the Improvement window that currently exists. That new tab would allow upgrading a piece of gear within the same tier of quality until max level is hit, or to the next tier of quality once.
      • You could upgrade within the same tier as many times as it would take to hit max, by putting the item into the window + 1 material of the appropriate type used for that tier. For example you could put a level 4 iron axe into the upgrade window and add 1 iron ingot and... voila, you've upgraded to a level 6 axe.
      • You could only upgrade from tier to tier once (with some note on the item description that it had occurred, or some change to the item name as a result). But you would have to upgrade it to max level within it's material tier first. For example that same iron axe could be upgrade from level 4 to level 16 but you'd first have to upgrade the iron 5 times (6, 8, 10, 12 & 14) at the cost of 5 iron ingots, and then you could upgrade to steel for the cost of 3 steel ingots (base cost of creating the steel weapon in the first place).
      • If the item in question was of Uncommon, Rare, Epic or Legendary quality you would also be required to add 1 upgrade mat of that same quality to the upgrade window when upgrading from one material tier to another. IE: upgrading from iron axe to a higher level iron axe would only cost iron. Upgrading from iron axe to steel axe would also cost an upgrade material if the axe wasn't white quality.
    2. Re-style Existing Gear - Add a third tab to the improvement window that allows you to re-style gear. A player's character might know styles but not have tons of points in their crafting professions locally. Take that Khajiit helm and put it into the Style tab of the improvement window, add a Daedric heart... since you've learned that Motif and... boom, Daedric helm.

Why would you do this? Well, if you had a v12 legendary chest you could upgrade it to the new v14 version by throwing ingots or cloth or leather at it. If that crossed material tier boundaries you would simply throw a yellow mat at it as well.. and boom, you've kept your item for LESS than the cost of building an entirely new one from scratch.

For lower level gear this would benefit levelers who wanted to persist the STYLE and DYE of their gear without building whole new sets, or having guildmates or friends tromp around the world to trait crafting stations to make whole new sets.

And yes, I freely admit that such a system would put a damper on the economy to some extent. That would even out over time, imo.
  • SirJesto
    SirJesto
    ✭✭✭
    Wykkyd wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌, I think it's time to add a couple of "should be quick to implement" features to crafting that would go a long way to appeasing the masses.
    1. Single-Tier, 1-Time Item Upgrade - In Improvement add a tab to the Improvement window that currently exists. That new tab would allow upgrading a piece of gear within the same tier of quality until max level is hit, or to the next tier of quality once.
      • You could upgrade within the same tier as many times as it would take to hit max, by putting the item into the window + 1 material of the appropriate type used for that tier. For example you could put a level 4 iron axe into the upgrade window and add 1 iron ingot and... voila, you've upgraded to a level 6 axe.
      • You could only upgrade from tier to tier once (with some note on the item description that it had occurred, or some change to the item name as a result). But you would have to upgrade it to max level within it's material tier first. For example that same iron axe could be upgrade from level 4 to level 16 but you'd first have to upgrade the iron 5 times (6, 8, 10, 12 & 14) at the cost of 5 iron ingots, and then you could upgrade to steel for the cost of 3 steel ingots (base cost of creating the steel weapon in the first place).
      • If the item in question was of Uncommon, Rare, Epic or Legendary quality you would also be required to add 1 upgrade mat of that same quality to the upgrade window when upgrading from one material tier to another. IE: upgrading from iron axe to a higher level iron axe would only cost iron. Upgrading from iron axe to steel axe would also cost an upgrade material if the axe wasn't white quality.
    2. Re-style Existing Gear - Add a third tab to the improvement window that allows you to re-style gear. A player's character might know styles but not have tons of points in their crafting professions locally. Take that Khajiit helm and put it into the Style tab of the improvement window, add a Daedric heart... since you've learned that Motif and... boom, Daedric helm.

Why would you do this? Well, if you had a v12 legendary chest you could upgrade it to the new v14 version by throwing ingots or cloth or leather at it. If that crossed material tier boundaries you would simply throw a yellow mat at it as well.. and boom, you've kept your item for LESS than the cost of building an entirely new one from scratch.

For lower level gear this would benefit levelers who wanted to persist the STYLE and DYE of their gear without building whole new sets, or having guildmates or friends tromp around the world to trait crafting stations to make whole new sets.

And yes, I freely admit that such a system would put a damper on the economy to some extent. That would even out over time, imo.

I like this idea.
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The End of Campaign Leaderboard rewards now contain items if you are in the top 10% or higher for your Alliance.

The top 2% of the Leaderboard for each alliance will receive a gold set item and an ability-altering weapon.
    The top 3% - 10% of the Leaderboard for each alliance will receive a purple set item.

Without clarification it sounds like there is no difference in rewards based on the length of the campaigns. Won't this force everyone to play the shorter campaigns? Please clarify.

• Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WebBull wrote: »
    The End of Campaign Leaderboard rewards now contain items if you are in the top 10% or higher for your Alliance.

The top 2% of the Leaderboard for each alliance will receive a gold set item and an ability-altering weapon.
    The top 3% - 10% of the Leaderboard for each alliance will receive a purple set item.

Without clarification it sounds like there is no difference in rewards based on the length of the campaigns. Won't this force everyone to play the shorter campaigns? Please clarify.

yah know...this is why we can't have nice things...

AP grinders shall flock to 5 day special events in droves for a shot at gear drops...

...god***it ZOS...
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »

Hoping I'm wrong. <.<

30 days, there is a new upgrade in the crafting line that limits trait increase to 30 days max
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »
    The Veteran Rank cap has also been raised to VR14 to account for these new encounters.

I'm out... playing this game for PvP, not to continuously grind PvE / gear

I agree, yet again PvPers get shafted up the proverbial... This will make a lot of peeps unsub - But ZoS does not give a toss.

Well they have a vision / roadmap for the game and are sticking to it, which is fine by me. Unfortunately the vision they have, doesn't align with what I'm looking for in an MMO. Hence my decision to go look for one that does.

I still think this game was very nice. The PvP is the closest to DAoC RvR I've found in an MMO and that's basically why I'm playing.

I'm fine with PvE, but my preference is PvP.. so 20/80 time involvement. I'm also ok with having to put in some work to get gear and to have some differences in gear, just don't want to be doing it ALL the time. It's like every 2 patches that they bump the cap, that's just too much for my taste.

And to the people saying it's only 7 weapon damage more: 14*7 -- and it's probably the same people that were VR12 in the first week that VR12 came out. Why rush if the difference is so small! (myself I just hit VR12 last week.. having too much fun in PvP and not bothering to do the craglorn grinding, so I did the quest route to VR12 -- and being VR12 myself now, the difference isn't that small.)
    Edited by Docmandu on August 19, 2014 9:24PM
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hoping I'm wrong. <.<

30 days, there is a new upgrade in the crafting line that limits trait increase to 30 days max
    That's still way too long because the 8th trait time has always been too long. Pressing a button and then waiting a month is the most boring game mechanic in the history of gaming.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hoping I'm wrong. <.<

That's still way too long because the 8th trait time has always been too long. Pressing a button and then waiting a month is the most boring game mechanic in the history of gaming.

Yet more than a few people play EVE Online.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wykkyd wrote: »

It's not a bad start, but what if you didn't make the item? As it is now there is no way to improve an item bound to someone else.
    :trollin:
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone made a very good point on the reddit, Reason they're probably upgrading the level to VR14 is you're going to get Champion levels based on how much xp you've gotten. If you're VR12 and they didn't increase the level cap, and you went out and did upper Craglorn, you're basically wasting XP. Now you're getting VR14 doing it, and when champion levels come out, You'll have more Champion Points.
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ojustaboo wrote: »
    Trouble with this update is it's almost pointless anyone on the EU testing it, as there's so many lay problems since the server move, we are testing on a completely different system to the live experience

I'm not sure what you want to say by that. If you mean to say that since the move of the EU megaserver to FFM/Germany there has been greatly decreased latency (11ms mean for me) and an all-round better playing experience, and playing on a still U.S. based PTS will remove that improvement, I can agree with you. But personally, I'd be willing to make that sacrifice in order to help them iron out the bugs. :wink:

I'm saying that most EU players have had huge lag problems since the move and a far far worse playing experience. Someone in my guild said people in Germany seem fine, it's everyone else, they seemed to think most of the rest of the EU are being rooted to Germany via the US, not sure if they are correct or not.

What I do know is since the move my entire (mostly UK based guild have suffered problems like the OP of this thread below (not a member of my guild)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/127473/zos-how-why/p1

and since the update it's got worse.

or this thread

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1209081/#Comment_1209081

or the many other threads about the same thing.

My point is, it's all well and good testing it on the PTS, but doing so and then putting it on the current EU servers, they appear to be such different enviroments, the sort of problems that 1.3 introduced that worked fine on the PTS (weapon swapping is one example) are just as likely to occur when 1.4 is introduced.

Or to put it another way, the parts I tested of 1.3 all worked as they should, yet when released to the live system they didn't.

So really the only use for the PTS for most EU players is as a preview system
    Edited by Ojustaboo on August 19, 2014 10:02PM
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ojustaboo wrote: »
    Mages Guild

.... I don't even know what to say to this, other than it provides important gameplay information in PVP to have the graphic as it tells you they are aiming for spellcrit & will uncloak you if you walk near them ;).

If someone's experiencing seizures from it, it might be nice if they added a toggle option but I mean... I don't see how a million other spell effects wouldn't be issues then too and that they could play the game period?

Actually it's the only thing that causes me problems as it's something I want on all the time.

If you imagine holding a torch/flashlight in your hand at arms length facing the ceiling, then you bring your hand right up about an inch from your eye, turning the torch to be shining straight in your eye as you do so and bach again every second, this is an exaggerated example of how it feels to me.

It is the only thing in the game that causes me problems, just something about the way its done.

Ah, that actually makes sense, I hadn't even thought about it in the context of first-person view since I always play in 3rd :). Maybe they could hide it to the caster in first-person mode...?

I play in 3rd person view, my example was to show you how the orb feels to me. I don't know why, no other spell effect does this, but the orb is unbearable.
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [*] Fixed an issue where some Altmer male NPCs were wearing female clothing.
    Seriously, why was this an issue? Let them wear whatever they feel like ^^
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merlight wrote: »
    [*] Fixed an issue where some Altmer male NPCs were wearing female clothing.
    Seriously, why was this an issue? Let them wear whatever they feel like ^^

It would make Role Play Conventions too weird! :-)
  • xbalint.vargaxprb19_ESO
    any idea, are v14 items going to use the monumental glyphs? (so same as v10-12)
    if yes, this would mean that itemswise you get stronger in wpn dmg and armor-same as 10-12 jump
  • Ojustaboo
    Ojustaboo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arabth wrote: »
    Savitar wrote: »
    They actually are adding stuff from Quakecon to this very patch. All that FX talk there in the patch notes, yeah, that was straight from Quakecon.
    Did you miss that whole section of the video where they were talking about how much they hate dying to stuff they couldn't see??
    Also, I'm going to chime in with hating the vet level bump idea also.
    Contrary to some peoples beliefs, yeah, vet levels are going bye bye. I just wish they'd get rid of them sooner rather than later.
    Learn 2 watch a video and comprehend words ppl..

yea but adding 2 lvl first is not removing the veteran lvls

Thing is they have given conflicting reports here, Paul Sage said in an interview a few weeks ago when discussing the champ system
    Interviewer: Whats going to happen to gear thats above level 50 the vet rank gear, how are people going to obtain that gear or is it all being set to 50?

Paul: When we take away Veteran points, that's not going to take away veteran ranks, its just that veteran points are being associated with normal experience now, so you will gain veteran ranks through experience, it wont affect the itemisation.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little disappointed... no, scratch that... I'm very disappointed that there wont be any adjustments to the overcrowding of Cyrodill campaigns.
    Waiting in queue for hours(!) during prime-time is just unacceptable.

Yes, before there were too many campaigns... but now there are not enough; at least one more 30day is needed badly.
  • Maverick827
    Maverick827
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone made a very good point on the reddit, Reason they're probably upgrading the level to VR14 is you're going to get Champion levels based on how much xp you've gotten. If you're VR12 and they didn't increase the level cap, and you went out and did upper Craglorn, you're basically wasting XP. Now you're getting VR14 doing it, and when champion levels come out, You'll have more Champion Points.
    I'd rather not.