The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v1.4.0

• Brettoel
    Brettoel
    ✭✭✭
    Csub wrote: »
    I would have expected a bit more Stamina and WW buff but we shall see. It's not final after all.
    yeah WW needs abit more ...utility, maybe add another active skill that does damage...like a bite DoT
  • Brettoel
    Brettoel
    ✭✭✭
    i saw arena and i drooled , also will this be a PvP scenario or just pve challenges? cuz id love to see a 4v4 or 8v8
  • Sylinias
    Sylinias
    Adonikam wrote: »
    Why do bows need to be buffed?

If you're trying for a Ranger spec - a ranged class that is woefully missing from this game - the damage from bows is grossly inadequate, particularly against 3+ mobs.

• Sylinias
    Sylinias
    Adonikam wrote: »
    Again, you're buffing bows and reducing time and stamina to cast Snipe? The ability that is hitting people for 1700 damage? You're going to buff it?

The game is PVE at it's heart and I'll assume the poster is a PvP whine(r) so I automatically discount it as such.

Seriously, if all someone wants is 'all PvP, all the time' there are many games today that do that, so don't come *** in the PvE players cornflakes because you're getting butt hurt over getting hit with something designed to do serious damage at a distance. It's your job - like the PvE mobs do - to close that distance and eliminate the ranged assaulter.

I swear the PvP whiners are spoiled children that want everything handed to them on a platter and it's absolutely **RUINED** every PvE-based MMO in the last 12 years.