The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

@ZOS_GinaBruno Since it's pretty clear that the workaround is instance-based and not zone-based, I think the question I'd most like to have the answer to is, "What's the thing that all the unbugged instances have in common?"

And if I had to point my suspicions in a direction, I think it would be interesting to look at the date on which the unaffected instances were spun up. If all the unaffected instances were spun up on, say, Feb. 29, it would explain why there are so relatively few of them, and it would also suggest at what might be the root cause.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • erdYrrson
    erdYrrson
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

Doesn't work for me.

As written
    erdYrrson wrote: »
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes, bought it and have ESO+
    Any additional updates? Traveled through older, newer and newest DLC regions, no dice

To elaborate: I went through all regions and tried to claim today's login reward.

Maybe this helps: I bought at one time an all-in-one-pack and bought the newer chapters as well. Also have ESO+

Edit: grammar
    Edited by erdYrrson on 2 March 2024 15:20
    Options
  • Lunaryx
    Lunaryx
    ✭✭
    Trying the Vvardenfell trick did not work for me, neither did porting to CWC. I don't have Fargrave and don't plan on buying it, nor do I have ESO+ to test it. As someone else pointed out, I don't remember there being a DLC in daily rewards before, but I did miss a bit in 2019.
    Options
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PS NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    Any additional updates? Entering The Shambles for the first time fixed it and I could claim the daily.
    Note - worked by entering the Shambles from the market door as I had not unlocked the Shambles wayshrine yet.

Edited by Four_Fingers on 2 March 2024 15:23
    Options
  • LordDragonSlayer
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
      PC-NA
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
      Claimed Day One reward om 1Mar2024
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
      Own Orsinium
      ESO+ Active
    • Any additional updates?
      Ported to Shambles and got a notification that I could collect the daily reward and when I clicked on Day Two, it gave me a 19 hour count down window to collect Day Two as though I just collected Day One.

Also, this is the only place the Announcements Window popped up.

Options
  • Blood_again
    Blood_again
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • PC EU and PC NA
    • Claimed day one rewards yesterday on both servers
    • Have Orsinium bought on both servers
    • More details:
      • Last day reward (3k telvars) is marked as missed for both accounts. "The month will reset before you can claim this".
      • Yesterday, after I obtained the 1st day reward, it was displayed properly, as available.
      • Reward popup window doesn't pop on login.
      • Orsinium is marked as "Available in 11 hours" (EU) or 19 hours on NA, as if it was the next day reward, not this day. It is displayed this way in reward calendar screen and in 'exit game' popup window.

Update:
    For PC EU porting to Clockwork City solved the problem. I got the entry popup with 'Claim reward' quite after teleport. Last day reward is not blocked anymore.

For PC NA nothing helped yet. Tried all zones, relogin, other toons.
    Orsinium is marked as "for tomorrow", last day reward is blocked.

ESO+ is active.
    All the released DLCs are bought on both PC EU and PC NA.
    Murkmire, Fargrave and Firesong were obtained for free on both on the same date.
    DLC purchase date may be different for EU and NA, if it may help.
    Edited by Blood_again on 2 March 2024 16:52
    Options
  • wepuckett_ESO
    wepuckett_ESO
    ✭✭
    PC/NA
    Claimed day 1 rewards.
    Own orsinium
    ESO + active.
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »

So dev will investigate what is different there? What about accounts what don't have access to any DLC? Everyone presume that everybody can go to Fargrave...

Yeah, this isn't going to be "the" fix, we are just investigating why porting to this specific wayshrine is working for some players and are looking for confirmation if it works for everyone, or just some people.

Do you have PS5 NA data on that yet? I haven't logged on yet but can go check. My other accounts don't have Fargrave so can't test with them, but my main does. ESO+ subscriber, not sure if I already owned Orsinium outright or not, I'll check that as well.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »

So dev will investigate what is different there? What about accounts what don't have access to any DLC? Everyone presume that everybody can go to Fargrave...

Yeah, this isn't going to be "the" fix, we are just investigating why porting to this specific wayshrine is working for some players and are looking for confirmation if it works for everyone, or just some people.

Thanks for answer, cross fingers. Hope they will find resson why and mske fix soon :)
    Really sorry for my english
    Options
  • Thokity
    Thokity
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA, Porting to The Shambles wayshrine allowed me to claim Orsinium.
    Options
  • Victus
    Victus
    ✭✭✭

That worked for me on PC NA - will next try PC EU. Thank you!
    Throm the First - Redguard Dragon Knight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Options
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

unfortunately if you do not own this DLC (or any DLC) you cannot get the reward to pop porting to base game areas.
    Options
  • heinousmoz
    heinousmoz
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not just that wayshrine. People have successful unlocked the daily login reward in The Deadlands as well as other Fargrave wayshrines.
    Options
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭

Did travle to fargrave outskirt and it did pop up and i could claim it, so maybe fargrave is the key?
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rageypoo wrote: »

unfortunately if you do not own this DLC (or any DLC) you cannot get the reward to pop porting to base game areas.

Maybe try Outlaw Refuges?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joergino wrote: »
    On my main account, it doesn't matter which DLC region I port to, nothing works. Maybe it's because I bought them all and also have ESO+? By now three accounts could get the daily reward, three others couldn't.

My main account has access to The Shambles, but porting there didn't solve the issue.

That's because the workaround isn't porting into a specific zone, it's porting into a specific instance, and when a zone has multiple instances, you also have to be lucky about hitting the right instance when you enter that zone. So if you know, from player reports, that there is an unbugged Vvardenfell instance on your server, then you just keep entering and exiting Vvardenfell to "fish" for that specific unbugged instance (there are probably at least half a dozen different Vvardenfell instances on each server, so you might have to try for a while).
    Edited by code65536 on 2 March 2024 15:21
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For those of us who don't have Deadlands? :)

I wouldn't mind 1 hour access to it to resolve the bug.

Try the advice mentioned earlier in this thread: enter and exit the Vivec City outlaw’s refuge until the daily login pop-up appears. I don’t have Deadlands either, and this worked for me. I think I had to do it five times.
    Options
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

That did not work for me. I've tried all the "port to X" solutions that have worked for some people, but without success. PS4 EU. Note, the bug appeared differently for me: the Day 2 reward doesn't show up at all, I just see the (accepted) Day 1 reward and then a succession of 2x Scalecaller crates up until the 500 seals of endeavour reward.

Thanks for looking for a fix.
    Options
  • RMW
    RMW
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? - 1st
    Do you own Orsinium already? - No and no ESO plus on account that cannot claimt it
    Any additional updates? - Nope, porting does not help
    Options
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eso Plus active and Orsinium owned.

Still having the reward timer issue.

Have ported to all recommended places.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Responding on behalf of my husband, who isn't on the Forum:

He has ESO+, plays on PC NA and EU, owns Wrothgar already, did get first day on both servers.

NA: He started by porting from Cyro to the Fargrave Outskirts shrine, but that didn't work. Then he ported to the Shambles, which worked.

He tried to sign in on EU and was "booted from server". Will update when/if more info.

(updated details on Fargrave)
    Edited by Kelinmiriel on 2 March 2024 15:39
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
    Options
  • AnnieK
    AnnieK
    ✭✭
    Still same issue on PS5 NA server where I do NOT own the content for Orsinium. Tried going to Clockwork and Fargrave and issue does NOT resolve.
    Options
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »

For those of us who don't have Deadlands? :)

I wouldn't mind 1 hour access to it to resolve the bug.

Try the advice mentioned earlier in this thread: enter and exit the Vivec City outlaw’s refuge until the daily login pop-up appears. I don’t have Deadlands either, and this worked for me. I think I had to do it five times.

Tried it 6 times, nothing.
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay, update - I do own Orsinium outright, I am ESO+, I did claim the Day 1 Scalecaller crates. When I logged in, I was in Vivec City where I had logged out last night. Did not have the usual daily pop-up to claim reward. Went to Vivec City wayshrine, specifically chose The Shamble in Fargrave to travel to. When I landed (amongst a mass of people doing the same LOL), the daily reward pop-up box happened and I was able to successfully claim the Day 2 Orsinium reward from there.

PS5 NA.

I will report there are people in one of my guilds who are trying this exact same method and it is NOT working for them.
    Edited by DragonRacer on 2 March 2024 15:27
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • VinnyGambini
    VinnyGambini
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU

No ESO+ no fargrave, no orsinium.

SAME BUG.
    Options
  • AnnieK
    AnnieK
    ✭✭
    So what do people do that don't own the Deadlands content do????
    Options
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    IGN: @JustACasualTemplar

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? YES
    Do you own Orsinium already? NO, i have ESO Plus but not the Orsinium DLC
    Any additional updates? No.
    Options
  • Elldarian
    Elldarian
    ( Traveled to The Shambles Wayshrine upon seeing the request above. Issue completely resolved. )

Steps taken and info before the above resolution:

The window for claiming daily upon log in did not pop up.

PC NA

Yes, Orsinium owned on all accounts and ESO+.

Yes, day one was collected on March 1st.

Final day of the month's Tel Var Stones reward is greyed out.

/reloadui did not resolve the issue.

Traveling to Obsidian Gorge in Deshaan did Not resolve issue.

Traveling to Fargrave Wayshrine did Not resolve the issue as it did for someone else earlier.

Logged completely out, closed game completely, opened game and logged back in, still nothing.

Traveled to The Shambles Wayshrine upon seeing the request above. Issue completely resolved.
    Elldarian lil Duk-Tak CP 2091

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room!"
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 accounts
    both PC - NA - subs

Got the first reward yesterday morning around 9 AM est
    This morning logged to find out still 19 hours was necessary for the second reward aka Orsinium

after checking, 1 account did already the quest and worked in orsinium BUT did not own Orsinium - Probably because i was sub

second account did not had at all Orsinium, and never worked inside -

After travelling both to Fargrave shambles, the daily gift was enabled and i could get it

My most recent characters
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 accounts, 1 ESO+ other one not. All had issues after reset.
    PC
    All claimed day 1
    Orsinium owned on main account
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
    Options