• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    14 accounts.

Day One claims = AOK

Day Two just shows on countdown.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
    Options
  • Lnin0
    Lnin0
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox NA
    ESO+
    Orsinium owned Yes
    Day 1 reward collected (Fri ~8pm cst)
    Orsinium reward showing “next in18h31m” (this msg is on Sat/day @ 9:30am)
    Login Reward for last day of month already showing locked.
    Options
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have four accounts and play barely exclusively at PC EU.
    Though I have recently created one character per account at PC NA and the said characters are level 5.

I am not subscribed on any of my accounts at the moment.
    PC EU:
    - three my “big” accounts have The Deadlands, so just teleporting to Fargrave solved the issue
    - the fourth “small” account has only all the Chapters, but no smaller DLC, so no Fargrave
    I have teleported to Western Skyrim and descending downto Blackreach Greymoor caverns popped up the daily rewards and thus, resolved the problem.

Now the interesting part: none of my PC NA accounts had no smaller DLC, only chapters.
    I had to unlock all the zones (except Betnikh, Bal Foyen, Coldharbour, and Craglorn) using Navigators (and the good thing you can start at the naval Navigator situated near Vivec City stables, as you can cycle though Alliance zones and return back to Vivec City by sea). I also unlocked Atraeum by traveling to the friends’ house there.
    Account 1: magically it got Orsinium with no efforts. It was just claimable.
    Account 2: nothing worked, completely nothing, unlocked Betnikh, Bal Foyen, Craglorn – nada. Then I asked for free taxi and kind Samaritan unlocked me the Hollow City wayshrine (before that I attempted to use JumpToHouse script to teleport to my friend at PC NA, but this failed, as my characters were only level 5 and, apparently, had not progressed the Main Quest and Alliance quest-lines). The magic happened when I left the group and teleported back to Vvardenfell. And got the daily claim pop up.
    Account 3: teleporting, logging out and in, all in vain. Though returning to Vvardenfell by naval Navigator helped unexpectedly.
    Account 4: I was just teleporting wherever I was able to. Naval Navigator has not helped either. All of a sudden, teleporting to Rimmen solved the issue.

Orsinium is a great and awesome gift. Best Story so far, vMA. Though happened to be wrapped kinda awkwardly.

TL/DR; spend about 40..45 minutes per unsubscribed account with no DLC to resolve the issue.
    There is no clear solution, as in each case different steps have triggered the availability of the Daily Login Rewards window. Travel a lot via wayshrines or Navigators. If you have access to The Deadlands – it should work.

@ZOS_Kevin
    1) PC platform
    2) yes Day 1 rewards were claimed yesterday
    3) on 4 PC EU accounts – yes. On 4 PC NA account – no. Also no subscription at this moment
    4) additional updates: just above. I would also like to express hope, Zenimax might enforce theirs QA department, yes?
    PC EU
    Options
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried another account that owns Orsinium but does not own Fargrave. Multiple ports, Solitude, Limoth, Rimen, and Hollow City did not unlock it.
    Options
  • Petalwing
    Petalwing
    ✭✭
    Main Account (non-Steam, currently non-plus) PC-NA
    Claimed day one rewards, Orsinium showed 20hrs after day two reset
    Already own Orsinium
    Tried going in/out of Vivec Outlaw refuge and porting to clockwork, didn't have Shambles wayshrine, so I ran through Fargrave, Orisnium reward triggered after zoning into Shambles from the Market

Alt account PC-NA (non-Steam, non-plus)
    Claimed day one rewards
    Do not own Orsinium
    Immediately triggered after entering/exiting the Vivec Outlaw's refuge.
    Options
  • k_atwomanb16_ESO
    PC EU and NA
    Claimed Day 1
    ESO + but not previously bought Orsinium
    Traveled to Fargrave (specifically the shambles, city district didn't work) on both servers and it allowed me to claim. Previously had the same as most others here where it appeared that I had "missed" a day.
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnnieK wrote: »
    So what do people do that don't own the Deadlands content do????

Enter and exit Vivec City outlaw’s refuge multiple times. This worked me. As someone suggested, this is possibly instance-related.
    Options
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?
    • PC, EU
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Teleporting to Fargrave (the external zone where Ossa is, not the inner city, if that matters) allowed me to claim it and unlocked the last reward of the month. Weird.
    Options
  • Methodia_Rascale
    Methodia_Rascale
    Soul Shriven
    I play PC on both servers. I don't own Orsinium and I claimed yesterdays crates. It has also flagged the reward for the last day of the month as unobtainable
    Options
  • thaellin
    thaellin
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    ESO+
    Did not own orsinium.
    Claimed day 1 yesterday.

No login reward offered this morning. Orsinium shows as 19h till unlock; final day rewards are locked.
    ... porting to Shambles popped the login reward offer. I claimed it. Final day rewards are back to being available.

Wife's account #1
    PC NA
    NO ESO+
    Owned Orsinium
    Claimed day 1 yesterday.

No login reward offered this morning. Orsinium shows as 18h till unlock; final day rewards are locked.
    ... porting to Shambles popped the login reward offer. She claimed it. Final day rewards are back to being available.

Wife's account #2
    PC NA
    NO ESO+
    Did not own Orsinium
    Claimed day 1 yesterday.

No login reward offered this morning. Orsinium shows as 18h till unlock; final day rewards are locked. Fargrave is not available... She started the day in Vvardenfell, and has no DLC, so there may not be any place to port to that will reset the thing for her. Reward remains unclaimed.
    Options
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

This fixed it for me on PC EU where I previously bought Orsinium (collectors edition) for crowns, but on the same account on NA where I don't own Orsinium, it has not fixed it and I still can't claim rewards. It currently shows Orsinium as available to claim in 18 hours time and the last reward locked.

Edit in case it helps: I have ESO+ on the account, which applies to both servers.
    Edited by Ezhh on 2 March 2024 15:41
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thaellin wrote: »
    PC NA
    ESO+
    Did not own orsinium.
    Claimed day 1 yesterday.

No login reward offered this morning. Orsinium shows as 19h till unlock; final day rewards are locked.
    ... porting to Shambles popped the login reward offer. I claimed it. Final day rewards are back to being available.

Wife's account #1
    PC NA
    NO ESO+
    Owned Orsinium
    Claimed day 1 yesterday.

No login reward offered this morning. Orsinium shows as 18h till unlock; final day rewards are locked.
    ... porting to Shambles popped the login reward offer. She claimed it. Final day rewards are back to being available.

Wife's account #2
    PC NA
    NO ESO+
    Did not own Orsinium
    Claimed day 1 yesterday.

No login reward offered this morning. Orsinium shows as 18h till unlock; final day rewards are locked. Fargrave is not available... She started the day in Vvardenfell, and has no DLC, so there may not be any place to port to that will reset the thing for her. Reward remains unclaimed.

Have her go into and out of the Vvardenfell Outlaw's Refuge maybe 5 or 6 times - worked for a few others.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

So dev will investigate what is different there? What about accounts what don't have access to any DLC? Everyone presume that everybody can go to Fargrave...

Yeah, this isn't going to be "the" fix, we are just investigating why porting to this specific wayshrine is working for some players and are looking for confirmation if it works for everyone, or just some people.

I logged in PC/NA for the first time today and was NOT presented with the announcement popup. I checked the crown store and confirmed I owned orsinium. I did NOT check the daily rewards screen, in case that triggers something.
    ik9uxduer0yk.png

I then ported to the shambles, and was immediately prompted with the announcement screen, and was able to successfully claim the login reward.
    s3d0q317vjs4.png
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno Actually, just going through the door from Fargrave Foodstuff and into the Shambles fixed it.

PC NA Account used is not currently ESO Plus and already owned Orsinium.
    PC EU Account with ESO Plus, but not Orsinium purchase, had never been to Fargrave and got Orsinium at the Fargrave Outskirts wayshrine, along with all of the stuff that comes with going there for the very first time.

Edited by Elsonso on 2 March 2024 15:53
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Bodolphin
    Bodolphin
    I've tried on the advise of others: Betknik, Fargrave Shambles, Deadlands amongst the most common. I've walked in and out of buildings. I've tried creating a new character. Timer on Orsinium reward stays resolutely at the next reset.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bodolphin wrote: »
    I've tried on the advise of others: Betknik, Fargrave Shambles, Deadlands amongst the most common. I've walked in and out of buildings. I've tried creating a new character. Timer on Orsinium reward stays resolutely at the next reset.

Try also Arkthzand caverns, that fixed my NA account.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on PCNA - yes, grabbed my crates, yesterday - ESO+ and it shows as locked out -- I ported to Northern Elswyr... after doing all the above suggestions, and it popped up

Auldwulfe
    Options
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    14 accounts.

Day One claims = AOK

Day Two just shows on countdown.

I just checked - interesting behaviour. On an account (PC/EU) that doesn't have ESO+ or Orsinium, no daily rewards page is presented upon login and when I navigate to that page manually, the Day Two daily reward is on countdown to tomorrow.

Day One was definitely claimed on this acct yesterday.

Hope this helps.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC NA

If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?
    No

Any additional updates?
    I have several accounts with the same conditions described above. None of them have ESO+. However, upon login into these accounts, the daily rewards page says I still have to wait 18 hours to claim it. Also, the last reward (3000 telvar) appears greyed out like others have reported. I always log into my accounts in the same hour every day so looks like there's a bug preventing me to claim today's reward.
    Options
  • ShawnF
    ShawnF
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't have the Shambles wayshrine unlocked, so I just walked in and had the same instant success. When the zone loaded, I got the "claim your daily reward" banner and was able to claim it.

edit: PS/NA
    Edited by ShawnF on 2 March 2024 15:57
    Options
  • Cobble123
    Cobble123
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

PC-EU with ESO+
    Yes
    Yes
    Had to port to Fargrave to claim the reward.
    Options
  • tigerdrsk
    tigerdrsk

Those that have access seemed to pop the daily just be using far grave outskirts wayshrine and go through bazaar to shambles. Once there it pops up.

Two psn do not have this access here so can't trigger this
    Options
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Enter and exit Vivec City outlaw’s refuge multiple times. This worked me. As someone suggested, this is possibly instance-related.

Good consideration. i also think the issue is instance-related, as three of my no-DLC-no-ESO+ accounts got the Rewads window pop-up on reentering Vivec City, though not at theirs first entering Vvardenfell.

PC EU
    Options
  • themvbee
    themvbee
    ✭✭
    PC
    NA
    Did claim day 1 rewards
    Do own the dlc already
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA
    ESO+
    Claimed first March reward yesterday (on the 1st).
    Did not own Orsinium DLC.

I logged in on my main who has done the Orsinium zone story. I had last logged off in my Doomchar property. I was surprised that the pop-up with featured Crown store items, daily reward, zone guide, etc. did not pop up. When I opened up the Daily Rewards, it showed the next reward would not be available for another 19 hours and showed the last day of the month’s reward locked out.

Based on suggestions from forum posts and guild chat, I ported to the Deadlands, then Fargrave, then Arkthzand Cavern, where I finally got the pop up and was able to claim the reward.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on 2 March 2024 19:05
    Options
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged out and switched characters several times, about 8 or 9 times and eventually it seemed to fix.
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC NA

If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?
    Yes

Any additional updates?
    The same bug happened on my main account which already have the DLC and active ESO+. Traveling to the Deadlands or Clockwork City like others said DID NOT work for me. Instead, I got booted from the server.
    Options
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kept porting between the 2 caverns in Blackreach and it finally popped for me.

I have ESO+ and the DLC already.
    Options
  • Mimida
    Mimida
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? YES
    Do you own Orsinium already? YES

Around midnight (GMT -5), the Store and Seal of Endovers tabs were the only one showing. The 3 other tabs weren't there. There was no daily rewards access at all, nor ESO plus nor Gift inventory.

I don't have ESO Plus atm so to Porting to the Shambles wayshrine is not a solution for me
    EDIT : I went to Blackreach Arkthzand Cavern (have the dlc) and the pop pop showed so it's now fixed for my account :smile:
    Edited by Mimida on 2 March 2024 16:12
    Options
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Porting to the Shambles wayshrine worked for me. Porting to other Deadlands DLC wayshrines did not. No ESO+ sub.
    Options