Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• PoppaVape
    PoppaVape
    ✭✭✭
    I ported to 4 different wayshrines and still not fix. I then travelled back to my original location and my rewards was waiting for me. I believe it is instance (not location) based. Guessing the logic statement for if you own the dlc is causing the issue somehow.
    Options
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    TTMighty wrote: »
    Can it please be explicitly stated, by ZOS, what the bug/glitch is? Should people be worried about being banned/suspended like we were for innocently using the advertised transmute crystal mechanic from the last event? Understood that some people abused the transmute issue. But, some people believed it was an intended mechanic.

Please be forward with what the bug here actually is. This bug statement should come from ZOS,.

Do not worry, nobody will be banned for this issue. Nobody's going to have an advantage. There is just people that can not claim the daily reward, and also have the last reward locked.

And I do appreciate you adding this info. But, like I said at my first post to this topic. This information should have come from ZOS in the first post on this topic. ZOS is not forthcoming with this kind of bug info, but will ban people left and right without good cause. We are paying customers, not some charity case. We should be respected as such.
    Options
  • moderatelyfatman
    moderatelyfatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I can't access the Day 2 rewards.

1. I have the day 1 reward
    2. I already own Orsinium
    3. I own all the chapters
    4. I do not have an active ESO+ subscription

But when I ported to northern elswheyr, the Crown Store appeared and I was able to claim it!
    Edited by moderatelyfatman on 2 March 2024 13:48
    Options
  • M1SHAAN
    M1SHAAN
    ✭✭✭
    I can provide info on two accounts, both on PC-NA.
    Both claimed the day one rewards yesterday.
    Both had the same issue generally described by others here (could not claim orsinium, said it would take 21 hours, last reward greyed out.

Account 1:
    Has access to Orsinium via ESO+ but does not own it directly.
    Porting to the Deadlands, the Reach, Clockwork city, Fargrave did not work. At the suggestion of someone in zone chat I tried entering the Shambles in Fargrave (on foot since I didn't have the wayshrine). Got the login popup and was able to claim the reward.

Account 2:
    Does not have access to Orsinium, but has had ESO+ in the past. Has access to all chapters including Necrom.
    Tried porting to various places, Rimmen, Vvardenfell etc., logging in and out a few times. No success. On reading someone's suggestion that the bug might be instance-based instead of zone-based, I suggested he try going into and out of the Vivec City outlaw's refuge multiple times to get put into different Vvardenfell instances (I have used this in the past to pickpocket more people while their other instance counterparts were repopulating their inventories). This method is advantageous because it is faster than logging in and out. He was able to successfully claim the reward after a few tries of this.

Tl;dr: my suggestion for those who only have access to the base game is to try to find an unbugged instance of Vvardenfell by entering and leaving the Vivec City outlaw's refuge repeatedly. If Vvardenfell isn't an unbugged instance on your platform try the same trick in a non-DLC zone people have had success with.
    Options
  • step9372
    step9372
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA server
    Claimed Day 1 reward
    Already own Orsinium via Guilds & Glory Mega-Pack
    Currently no ESO+
    PC NA. Arrived in Tamriel April 2017. CP2500+. 13 Characters. Housing addict.
    Options
  • JumboWheat01
    JumboWheat01
    ✭✭
    PC-NA
    Claimed Day One Rewards on March 1
    Already own Orsinium
    No ESO+

The Fargrave trick alas did not work for me, still cannot claim the dialy reward. Was told to go to Blackreach's Arkthzand Wayshrine instead, that one worked, was able to claim the reward.

This is weird.
    Edited by JumboWheat01 on 2 March 2024 14:03
    Echoes from the west, great hammers will fall...
    Under high rocks all will answer the call...
    Bring us your arms, pariahs of yore...
    Options
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on comments here, I logged out/in and that did not fix. Then I wayshrined to Arkzthand Caverns and immediately got the notification to claim D2 reward. Claimed it (although I already have that DLC) and the last day reward is no longer grayed out. Bizarre but fixed (for me anyway).
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Options
  • I_CraftwithPntButter
    @ZOS_Kevin

Some guildies have found that by porting to Blackreach ( in markarth only, greymoor doesn't do it) it has resolved the issue for them and me as well.

Not sure if this will work for everyone , but worth a try
    Options
  • PoppaVape
    PoppaVape
    ✭✭✭
    PoppaVape wrote: »
    I ported to 4 different wayshrines and still not fix. I then travelled back to my original location and my rewards was waiting for me. I believe it is instance (not location) based. Guessing the logic statement for if you own the dlc is causing the issue somehow.

My wife has 2 accounts and owns the dlc on both. Both were not allowing her to collect rewards until she ported several times. Worked in both cases.
    Options
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    I haven't been able to collect today's daily reward.

What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    Xbox EU

If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?
    Yes, I own it twice by owning the gold edition of the game as well as through ESO+

Any additional updates?
    Have lost the last day "Tel Var Stones (3000)", and because I cannot collect today's, I am not going to be able to collect anything further this month.

Can we have the equivalent value of the DLC in crown Gems instead as a fix and make sure that we are able to collect everything this month, or if we can't, sent it in the mail to us as a fix? Thank you

Update: My wife also has the same issue, same scenario as above (Xbox EU, already own, gamertag: LightsSiberia)

Update: I travelled to Wrothgar and the announcements page popped up on my screen, allowing me to "Collect" Orsinium even though I already have it. My wife did the same thing and we are now able to collect the last reward of the month so no harm done. :-)
    Options
  • rothan117
    rothan117
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA megaserver

Claimed day 1 reward

Do not own Orsinium
    Options
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Kevin
    Not sure how this could come into play, but 2024 is a leap year and February had an extra day, ending on the 29th.
    Only calling it out because it could mess with pre-set schedules, etc and it breaks a predictable yearly pattern.
    Since that was Feb and the rewards for March are the problem I'm not sure if it's relevant, my error details are below.
      [*] What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
      PC-NA, PC-EU, PS-NA, PS-EU

[*] If you claimed day one rewards?

Daily reward (2 SC crates) claimed yesterday on ALL accounts detailed below.
      [*] Do you own Orsinium already?
      Only on my "main" PC-NA account
      [*] Any additional updates?
      PC-NA
      My Main account owns Orsinium, also have ESO+ (On hover it says "Collected")
      For ALL PC-NA accounts, with AND without ESO+
      - the daily reward board shows Day 1 claimed
      - day 2 (Orsinium shows available tomorrow)
      - I am locked out of the last day's TelVar reward.
      PC-EU
      Orsinium: NOT owned (On reward hover it says "ESO+ owned or something")
      ESO+ : YES
      - Same 3 indicators as PC-NA above.

NOTE: For both my PS-NA and PS-EU accounts below, when I claimed the Day 1 reward yesterday the preview picture changed to the "A New Month Begins" picture instead of displaying the Day 2 reward preview.

PS-NA
      PS-EU

EDIT: Condensed to limit huge-ness of post
      Edited by Tenthirty2 on 2 March 2024 14:29
      • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
      • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
      • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
      Options
    • Kitziboo
      Kitziboo
      ✭✭✭
      Xbox EU and NA - main account with ESO+ managed to resolve with the Fargrave trick.

My second account, XEU and XNA, unable to resolve as no ESO+ therefore no dlc zones to visit. Tried Betnikh without luck.

Edited to add - After reading further suggestions for my second account, I managed to get the XEU daily working by jumping round a few non dlc locations until it popped in Apocrypha. The same method has not worked for XNA.
      Edited by Kitziboo on 2 March 2024 23:11
      Options
    • erdYrrson
      erdYrrson
      ✭✭✭
      What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox EU
      If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
      Do you own Orsinium already? Yes, bought it and have ESO+
      Any additional updates? Traveled through older, newer and newest DLC regions, no dice
      Options
    • BoloBoffin
      BoloBoffin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Unlike others, traveling to Fargrave did not ever make the daily reward pop.

PC NA
      I do own Orsinium (bought it in the 4-Pack promo recently)
      ESO+ member
      I did claim Day 1 rewards yesterday on my main account. I have not yet on my Playstation account.

WAIT. I just travelled back to Vvardenfell and started to fill out my report while loading in. I looked up and saw I was able to claim the reward in Vvardenfell! I've been doing this on multiple characters all morning. Clever ESO...
      I ride in a zerg ball of one.
      Options
    • BetweenMidgets
      BetweenMidgets
      ✭✭✭✭
      ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
      • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
      • If you claimed day one rewards?
      • Do you own Orsinium already?
      • Any additional updates?

1. PC-NA
      2. yes, Day 1 rewards claimed
      3. I do not own Orsinium and do not have ESO+
      4. Last day is also locked out. Also for *** and giggles, I checked the EU server for my account. Could not claim it on EU either.
      Edited by BetweenMidgets on 2 March 2024 13:51
      Options
    • Dark_Lord_Kuro
      Dark_Lord_Kuro
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Ps5 na

Got the daily reward from yesterday about 13 hors ago (about 18h00 est)

Still 20h left before claiming day 2 as of now

Yes im eso+ and purchased orsinium around morrowind release

Also day 31 is grayed out
      Options
    • davidtk
      davidtk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_Kevin

Cousin has only a basic game and without eso+ and DLC's
      All people here say helped are DLC zones, so it needs to be fixed for those who don't have access to DLC like Reach, Deadlands ...
      Ideal will be one day eso+ free now.
      Really sorry for my english
      Options
    • joergino
      joergino
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Update after logging into all six accounts:

PC EU main with active ESO+: nope, no reward prompt, not even traveling to Blackreach: Arkthzand Caverns worked as a workaround, all other DLCs failed, too
      PC EU secondary without ESO+: no reward prompt, but traveling to Blackreach: Arkthzand Caverns worked as a workaround
      PC EU account three without ESO+: no reward prompt, most DLC not available, so no Arkthzand Caverns either, none of the ones I tried worked
      PC EU account four without ESO+: no reward prompt, most DLC not available, so no Arkthzand Caverns either, none of the ones I tried worked

PC NA "main" with active ESO+: No reward popup, but traveling to Blackreach: Arkthzand Caverns worked as a workaround
      PC NA secondary without ESO+: reward prompt came up, character was located in Vvardenfell (like all other characters)
      Options
    • kip_silverwolf
      kip_silverwolf
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      To Update, I finally got it by continuously porting between Blackreach, Fargrave and Northern Elsweyr until it eventually popped up.
      I claimed it on both accounts and can now also collect the last day reward on both.
      "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

Options
    • barney2525
      barney2525
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      so are we saying ESO + is now Required to get the Daily Login ?

After going a number of places including Deadlands, with no luck, went to the Reach, traveled to one of the entrances to Arkthzand cavern, pulled to lever and when the cut scene ended, the login triggered.

Everything I have read is always DLC is the only way to trigger the Login. Every non-ESO plus that I was able to get into a DLC did NOT trigger daily login.

EDIT: Adding this. Just realized it's NOT even a Daily " Reward ". It's the 'official' invitation to Orsineum. That's it. Nothing else. You already Have this if you can access the DLC. If you can't Access the DLC, you don't even want this. It has no value.
      Edited by barney2525 on 2 March 2024 14:05
      Options
    • PsYKoBUNNYxox
      PsYKoBUNNYxox
      Soul Shriven
      Someone above mentioned the fact that this is a leap year and maybe that's the issue.

I agree with that statement. If the system didn't take that extra day into account, then it thinks we are actually on March 3rd.
      Options
    • MafiaCat115
      MafiaCat115
      ✭✭✭✭
      • What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC/NA and EU, four accounts across me and friends
      • If you claimed day one rewards? I did
      • Do you own Orsinium already? Via ESO+ on two of them, guilds and glory on a third
      • Any additional updates? Tried all zone fixes, only Arkthzand worked. I tried Clockwork City, Fargrave, Deadlands, Betnikh, Vvardenfell, Gold Coast, Hew's Bane, Khenarthi's Roost, Glenumbra, and Arkthzand

Maybe you could give away the Reach DLC for free on the crown store so everyone can have access to the fix? (joking not joking)
      Edited by MafiaCat115 on 2 March 2024 13:57
      Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
      Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
      Options
    • Tommy_The_Gun
      Tommy_The_Gun
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
      • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
      • If you claimed day one rewards?
      • Do you own Orsinium already?
      • Any additional updates?
      - PC EU
      - Yes, day one reward was claimed
      - Yes, I already own Orsinium
      - I was able to claim Orsinium as daily login reward by travelling to Deadlands:
      https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653497/port-to-deadlands-to-claim-orsinium#latest
      Some one posted this trick and oddly it worked for me. Once I ported to Deadlands, I saw a pop-up message and I clicked "claim" & it now shows Orsinium as "claimed".

This is very odd. It seems that we are not able to claim the daily reward by clicking on it in a daily reward menu, but when the games occasionally shows up pop-up message once you log in or change zone (example with current events etc), then from there claiming the reward worked for me.

Here is an example of what I am talking about:
      ESO-Login-Screen-Daily-Reward.png
      I was able to "claim" the reward via this screen, but not with the daily reward menu.
      Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on 2 March 2024 14:02
      Options
    • Achasse
      Achasse
      ✭✭
      eucahed9jioc.png

logged into this all ready own or its from eso+
      PC NA
      Day one Calmed
      Options
    • Jerdeh
      Jerdeh
      ✭✭✭✭
      It seems that daily reward can be only claimed when game does the random pop-up for the daily rewards.

@ZOS_Kevin
      Edited by Jerdeh on 2 March 2024 14:06
      Been playing since betas 2014
      Options
    • AzuraFan
      AzuraFan
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Account 1:

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC/NA
      Do you own Orsinium already? Yes. Also have ESO+
      Any additional updates? After reading through the thread, I ported around to different places. I was able to claim it when I ported to Arkthzand. Fargrave, Clockwork City, and other zones didn't work.

Account 2:

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC/NA
      Do you own Orsinium already? No.
      Any additional updates? No. Unfortunately I only own the base game on this account, so I can't port to Arkthzand.
      Options
    • barney2525
      barney2525
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I think they Just Added this thing. I don't remember ANY break between the 5 scalecaller crates when I claimed the first one. Since this is NOT a ' reward ", it's the Invitation to do the normal Orsineum Main quest, and there Are 29 days, did they Just Add this?

very curious
      Options
    • Kallykat
      Kallykat
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      37volgu2f3z3.jpg
      PC NA
      Have the Guilds and Glory Pack with Orsinium
      Have ESO+
      Collected first day reward
      Last upgraded to Necrom chapter
      Options
    • anadandy
      anadandy
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC (Steam) PC-NA - No ESO+
      Do you own Orsinium already? Yes (from ESO Gold edition)
      Any additional updates? See screeshots, 9:30AMET

lbg6s8dhxx7c.jpg
      81qvdesrp2sj.jpg

UPDATE: Checked other PC-NA acct which uses the ESO launcher (not Steam) and does NOT own Orsinium. Same issue

hza9kxx82qyc.png
      Edited by anadandy on 2 March 2024 14:29
      Options