The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
Please note the following:
  • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
  • If you claimed day one rewards?
  • Do you own Orsinium already?
  • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 8 March 2024 14:46
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Goodrods
    Goodrods
    ✭✭✭
    14 accounts, 2 ESO+ rest not. All had issues after reset.
    PC
    All claimed day 1
    Edit: Orsinium owned on ESO+ accounts only
    Edited by Goodrods on 2 March 2024 05:20
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

PC EU, claimed day 1 and owe orsinium from before.

My wild guess, this is cause of me owning the orsinium, and timer got bugged. Next time you guys will give away dlc, make it a choice, like pick dlc or 100k gold ord something.
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU (Steam, official site and Epic accounts)
    Claimed day one reward
    Eso+ on one account (not own Orsinium), not owner of Orsinium on other at all.
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Yes
    Yes
    ?
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information.

PC EU, don't have Orsinium, have ESO+, claimed day 1 crates.
  • Trier_Sero
    Trier_Sero
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU (Steam) day 1 reward claimed, already own Orsinium, ESO+ sub
    PC-EU (Epic) day 1 reward claimed, already own Orsinium, no ESO+
    Both show as if I have missed a day but I definitely have not.
  • HayleyGeek
    HayleyGeek
    ✭✭
    PS5 EU
    Yes was logged in for daily reset for day 2.
    Unlocked via ESO plus. Do not own outright.

Daily hireling email came though fine. Watched the daily reward reset back to 24hours and the last tel var reward locked due to unclaimed orsinium.

Already sent ticket in before seeing issues here. Got a generic and frankly insulting response of "how daily rewards work and how to claim" and that'd I'd need to wait after the month expired and provide proof that I'd missed out or something.
  • YORKSHIRE76
    YORKSHIRE76
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox EU. Claimed day one, cant claim day two and the last day of the month is locked
    I already own the dlc.
    Edited by YORKSHIRE76 on 2 March 2024 05:27
  • vulonsil
    vulonsil
    ✭✭
    It just says "collected" because I already have it. Can't claim what you already have. Maybe if there was an additional reward for the people who own it and they could claim that it would work. Didn't even get the notification about a new reward. And yes I've claimed day 1. PC EU
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Owner of DLC, can't claim it and am locked out of final day reward already. Not clear it I will be able to progress to other rewards next day or will be stuck at this.
    PC EU, Day one claimed.
    Edited by EF321 on 2 March 2024 05:29
  • beekalad
    beekalad
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox EU

Two accounts

Main account with ESO+ has dlc already and claimed day 1 rewards

Second account without ESO+ does not have dlc and claimed day 1 rewards

Could not claim day 2 reward for orsinium on both accounts
  • Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU (german version)

claimed day 1 reward yesterday morning (March-01)

ESO+, bought Orsinium additionally

46v3sujoc4js.jpg

logout window March-02 (after daylie reset)
    ctvbaeti91nf.jpg

"Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    pc eu day 1 reward claimed,dont have Orsinium,have ESO+
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't own Orsinium on EU and got the bug. No ESO+.
    PC EU
    Claimed Day 1 yesterday.
    I logged out and back in, didn't help. Restarted the game entirely, same thing.

• ForestCactus
    ForestCactus
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU (Steam+Official)
    Claimed Day one
    Don't have Orsinium
    ESO+

Same on two other accounts.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU

Saw this problem on 6 different accounts. 3 accounts already owned it, 3 accounts did not.

Every account ran into this problem.

Every account had collected the first day's rewards.

Some accounts were online at the moment the reset happened, and some accounts logged on after the reset.

I'm not aware of anyone who has managed to successfully get the second day's rewards. So I think the problem is pretty much universal.
    Edited by code65536 on 2 March 2024 05:34
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    I'm on PC EU, don't own Orsinium, do not have ESO+ on that account and claimed the first reward.
    When I first noticed something was strange, it did show that Orsinium would be available in "<1 minute", the first reward was claimed and the reward for the last day of the month already greyed out.
    I changed zones because I thought that might help and after that it showed 24h until I can claim Orsinium, like the screenshot from the other thread. I didn't check my second account with Orsinium + ESO+ yet.
    hwiayrv2vca7.pngvd6hu9bhuzuj.png

Edit: Just checked my main account with Orsinium and ESO+, same problem there. I claimed the first reward and was not logged in when the reset happened. PC EU too.
    Edited by Füßchen on 2 March 2024 05:47
  • KnightofGears
    I didn't get the daily login reward either.

I'm on PC EU, I don't have the orsinium DLC but I have ESO+.
    Got the crates yesterday without issues.

I also had the daily imperial city quest bug out on me after getting killed, but that's probably not related.

Edit: Teleporting to Deadlands fixed it for me
    Edited by KnightofGears on 2 March 2024 08:18
  • Moriko
    Moriko
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    Two accounts
    Main Account: with Eso+, does not have dlc, claimed day 1 rewards
    Second account: without ESO+, does not have dlc and claimed day 1 rewards

Edit:
    my husband has the same problem

PC EU
    has also two accounts
    Main Account: with Eso+, does not have dlc, claimed day 1 rewards
    Second account: without ESO+, does not have dlc and claimed day 1 rewards

Edited by Moriko on 2 March 2024 05:43
  • Galirandus
    Galirandus
    ✭✭✭
    [*] What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    [*] If you claimed day one rewards?
    [*] Do you own Orsinium already?
    [*] Any additional updates?

PC EU
    Yes, claimed day one rewards yesterday. No problem at all with these.
    No, i don't own Orsinium, but i have access to it with ESO+.
    Edited by Galirandus on 2 March 2024 05:50
  • Olliekins
    Olliekins
    Soul Shriven
    PC/EU
    Claimed day one
    May own Orsinium on 1st and possibly 2nd accounts, not on additional 8.
    All other info matches what I'm seeing here. No notification popup as I'd usually get when logging in after reset/when a reward is waiting to be claimed. On 1st & 2nd accounts, the first time I looked at the rewards calendar it showed 0 mins to reward, next time it showed 23+ to reset with the final day of the month grayed out. First & 2nd accounts have ESO+, additional 8 on EU don't.
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

It is not March 2nd yet on PS NA, so I checked on PS EU. I claimed day 1 rewards. I do not own Orsinium. It says it can be claimed in 21 hours, aka march 3rd
    wi2ltya2hce1.jpg

Edit: I now notice the final day is greyed out as well despite claiming yesterdays reward. Is this perhaps due to the leap year?
    Edited by VisitHammerfell on 2 March 2024 05:49
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • Neriak
    Neriak
    ✭✭✭
    [SOLVED] Port to Fargrave to claim rewards there!

PC EU
    claimed Day1 on March 1st
    I already own Orsinium DLC (purchased) and can't claim or skip this reward. No ESO+
    Once I logged in, Day2 reward began '22.00 hours' countdown timer.
    The last day reward is blocked with a lock on it.

gpruvf59qj6q.jpg
    Edited by Neriak on 2 March 2024 07:55
    Energy powers future motion.
    Dynamic forces spur change.
    Nature encourages mutual dependence.
    Balanced systems stimulate civilization.

PC EU
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU, and have claimed the first day reward, and already own the DLC prior to this. I do have two other accounts that do not have the DLC but I've yet to log into them to try and claim it.
  • TomCat
    TomCat
    ✭✭

PC EU
    day one rewards claimed yesterday
    don't own Orsinium DLC
    have access to Orsinium with ESO+
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm PSNA I usually claim my reward right after it becomes available because I am still up and logged on. So my question is should I do that or wait until tomorrow sometime instead? I don't want to get stuck with this bug if I can avoid it.

PS5/NA
  • MrSciarri
    MrSciarri
    PC EU / PC NA; XBOX, PS5 (Yes, I play on all those platforms)
    yes, claimed day one rewards
    no
    no
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    I'm PSNA I usually claim my reward right after it becomes available because I am still up and logged on. So my question is should I do that or wait until tomorrow sometime instead? I don't want to get stuck with this bug if I can avoid it.

I don't think you can do anything about it. I wasn't logged in with my main account when reset happened and when I logged in later, it was already bugged out without me doing anything. Since it resets or something you don't get the option to "claim" the reward.
    We probably need to wait for them to figure out what happened there and fix it =/
  • swickelb16_ESO
    swickelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

What platform and megaserver are you playing on?

-- PC EU

If you claimed day one rewards?

-- yes

Do you own Orsinium already?

-- no, just eso+

Any additional updates?

-- bought every Zone-DLC after and including Elsweyr

• Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Claimed day one rewards on March 1
    Already owned Orsinium (Gold Edition)
    ESO+ active

Edit:
    Can confirm that traveling to Fargrave fixed the issue (can claim Orsinium, last day reward is available again) Weird.
    Edited by Toanis on 2 March 2024 08:20