Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »

Good consideration. i also think the issue is instance-related, as three of my no-DLC-no-ESO+ accounts got the Rewads window pop-up on reentering Vivec City, though not at theirs first entering Vvardenfell.

Re-entering not working for me.
    I've been in and out of the Vivec outlaws refugee thirty times now.
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tigerdrsk wrote: »
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

Those that have access seemed to pop the daily just be using far grave outskirts wayshrine and go through bazaar to shambles. Once there it pops up.

Two psn do not have this access here so can't trigger this

Thanks. It worked. However, how to unlock it on accounts that do not have ESO+ and only have the base game (no additional chapters or DLC)?
    Options
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

So dev will investigate what is different there? What about accounts what don't have access to any DLC? Everyone presume that everybody can go to Fargrave...

Yeah, this isn't going to be "the" fix, we are just investigating why porting to this specific wayshrine is working for some players and are looking for confirmation if it works for everyone, or just some people.

worked for me! PC EU
    Options
  • ShainaOtori
    ShainaOtori
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? - Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? - Yes
    Any additional updates? - I logged in and the pop up didn't show, I had already read the forums so I didn't touch anything and tried the Fargrave teleport workaround, I went to the Fargrave Outskirts Wayshrine since I haven't discovered the Shambles one yet, and it worked. The pop up appeared, I could claim the reward and I still have the last day available.

This surely is a odd bug >.>
    Options
  • NoahScottia
    NoahScottia
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    ESO +
    Porting to Fargrave made the notification pop up for me and I was able to claim my reward.
    Maybe (or maybe not) useful to mention that this was the first time for me porting to this wayshrine, never been there before.
    Options
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was logged into a different character who didn't have the Shambles wayshrine collected. I ported to Fargrave city and walked through the Bazaar to enter the door to the Shambles. I was then prompted to collect the Orsinium DLC, and now the timer has been updated and the telvar for the last daily is unlocked.
    Options
  • Ravinya
    Ravinya
    ✭✭
    Account #1
    - PC EU
    - claimed day one reward
    - own Orsinium and have ESO+
    - had the bug but able to claim it by travelling to Fargrave

Account #1
    - PC NA
    - claimed day one reward
    - own Orsinium and have ESO+
    - had the bug but able to claim it by travelling to Tel Mora, Vvardenfell (Fargrave did not work on NA)

Account #2
    - PC EU
    - claimed day one reward
    - own Orsinium but no ESO+
    - can't try travelling to Fargrave as it's DLC

Account #2
    - PC NA
    - claimed day one reward
    - do NOT own Orsinium nor ESO+
    - can't try Fargrave as it's DLC, tried Vvardenfell which worked on ESO+ account on NA, but this did nothing

It seems like the workaround only works for my ESO+ account, neither of my NA nor EU 2nd account were able to claim the reward by travelling to the suggested wayshrines despite one already owning Orsinium (EU) and one not owning it (NA). Fargrave is inaccessible for my non-ESO+ accounts.
    Options
  • smdalyb14_ESO
    smdalyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC NA

If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?
    1x Yes, 2x No

Any additional updates?
    Could not claim on any of three accounts
    Options
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »

For those of us who don't have Deadlands? :)

I wouldn't mind 1 hour access to it to resolve the bug.

Try the advice mentioned earlier in this thread: enter and exit the Vivec City outlaw’s refuge until the daily login pop-up appears. I don’t have Deadlands either, and this worked for me. I think I had to do it five times.

I tried this method and got Orsinium claimed on one account after five or so resets, but it's not popping up on the other account, even if I group up with the working account or teleport to it to ensure the same instance. Both are PC/NA, don't own Orsinium or ESO+
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
    Options
  • Abelon
    Abelon
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? - Yes, I claimed the day one reward yesterday
    Do you own Orsinium already? - Yes, I already own Orsinium
    Any additional updates? - I have tried the workaround of porting to different DLC areas. I have tried logging in on different characters. I have tried relogging. Nothing has worked so far. Last day's reward is still already locked out. Today's reward still shows it will be claimable tomorrow.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While porting to Fargrave worked for my account that had never been to Fargrave, I found that everyone else had to go to the Shambles, specifically.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • blackdragons27
    PC NA
    Yes
    No, but access though ESO+
    Any additional updates?
    Could not clam anything today, and has the countdown timer for tomorrow
    Options
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to Fargrave on an ESO+ account that has not perm-unlocked Orsinium = all worked.

Instance related indeed, it seems.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aektann wrote: »
    DinoZavr wrote: »

Good consideration. i also think the issue is instance-related, as three of my no-DLC-no-ESO+ accounts got the Rewads window pop-up on reentering Vivec City, though not at theirs first entering Vvardenfell.

Re-entering not working for me.
    I've been in and out of the Vivec outlaws refugee thirty times now.

Same. My other accounts on PS5 NA do not own Orsinium and do not have ESO+, so Fargrave is not an option. This Vivec Outlaws Refuge “fix” is definitely not working. Those accounts will simply have to wait for ZOS to fix it.

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    No joy on PC EU & NA.
    ESO+ so have Orsinium DLC.
    Got Yesterday's reward OK.
    Travelled to Shambles on EU server and got reward OK.
    Did not try on NA server as Shambles Wayshrine not open yet.
    Got daily Crown Store advert at this time as well.
    Options
  • Zath
    Zath
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA

Yes

No (2x accounts)

Any additional updates?
    Porting to The Shambles wayshrine allowed me to claim the DLC as a daily reward on my main ESO+ account. I'm not able to travel there on my alt (not-subbed) account and am still unable to claim DLC on that account.
    Options
  • rihannsu528
    rihannsu528
    Soul Shriven
    I have an alt account that was created on a free weekend then linked to the free game from EPIC
    PC EU still in tutorial unable to port anywhere, two logins and no rewards pop up and definitely bugged. Does not have ESO+ or own Orsinium.
    PC NA bought Guilds and Glory pack so own Orsinium. But otherwise Base Game only. Ported around a bunch and no pop up. Unable to claim daily reward. In and out of Vivec Outlaw Refuge at least 6 times no pop up. Finally went into Outlaw Refuge in Davon's Watch in Stonefalls and Announcement popped up and I was able to claim daily reward.
    Second Login try on EU was after this but EU was still unable to claim.

ETA: Day 1 rewards were claimed on both servers
    Edited by rihannsu528 on 2 March 2024 16:24
    Options
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC/NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? - Day One Successfully Claimed
    Do you own Orsinium already? - Only through ESO+ (not owned directly)
    Any additional updates? - Entering The Shambles or Vivec Outlaws Refuge did not change anything, rewards still unclaimable.
    Edited by itsfatbass on 2 March 2024 16:25
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
    Options
  • depravity_influence
    Pc NA
    I brought this dlc years ago. It shows that it's collected but mine has a timer on it showing that it will be available in 18 hours. Will this happen on day 14 with that craglorn welwa as well since i have it already?

Teleported around and finally got it. Was worried because it lock out my last day of 3000 tela var stones.
    Edited by depravity_influence on 2 March 2024 16:32
    Options
  • Bodolphin
    Bodolphin
    PS EU
    ESO+, already also owned Orsinium
    Claimed day one rewards but Orsinium wasn't visible as the day 2 reward
    First sign in today 2nd March Orsinium still not visible
    Later sign in, Orsinium visible and New Daily Rewards but would not award as unavailable until next reset (EU)
    Tried porting all over the dmnd DLCs and no improvement
    Options
  • dcrush
    dcrush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Porting to the Shambles worked on one account, however on my other one I don’t have that DLC. Tried porting to other players, Vivec Oulaw Refuge…. Neither method worked after about thirty tries or so.

Also, i went to the same location on two accounts at the same time and did not see my other account so they were in different instances. Tried using that to get to a different instance but could still not claim the login reward.
    Options
  • ForestCactus
    ForestCactus
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU (Steam+Official)
    Claimed Day one
    Don't have Orsinium
    ESO+

Same on two other accounts.

So Fargrave and Deadland teleport worked for me.
    Vivec City outlaw is not. Tried only at one account tho.

UPD: my friend said it worked with Clockwork City too
    Edited by ForestCactus on 2 March 2024 16:25
    Options
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An update to my experience of the bug with the day completely missing: I was able to fix this by restarting the game a couple of times. The Orsinium DLC now shows as a reward, but I have yet to find a working instance to claim it.
    Options
  • Achasse
    Achasse
    ✭✭
    went to the Shambles and was able to get the day 2.
    Options
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far, I've experienced the following:

Main-Account (Steam) EU:
    - claimed 1st day reward
    - owned Orsinium already
    - owns Fargrave
    - has ESO+
    - no reward at login, no reward after travelling to Elsweyr, got reward after travelling to Clockwork City

Main-Account (Steam) NA:
    - claimed 1st day reward
    - owned Orsinium already
    - owns Fargrave
    - has ESO+
    - no reward at login, got reward after travelling to Elsweyr

Second Account (native) EU:
    - claimed 1st day reward
    - owns Orsinium already
    - doesn't own Fargrave
    - no ESO+
    - no matter where I travel, I don't get the reward ☹

Second Account (native) NA:
    - claimed 1st day reward
    - didn't own Orsinium already
    - doesn't own Fargrave
    - no ESO+
    - no reward at login, got reward after travelling to Elsweyr

Didn't try my (free) Epic account yet, but that one doesn't own any DLCs nor does it have ESO+ .
    Options
  • Phoebe
    Phoebe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, I get kicked from the servers when porting every 4th or 5th time.
    Options
  • RandomKodiak
    RandomKodiak
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep ported to Shambles PC NA and all was fixed even calendar now back on track for log ins. Damn weird :D love this game
    Options
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that porting to specific wayshrines ONLY works [edit]consistently[/edit]as workaround IF the character (or maybe account?) has not unlocked that specific zone prior to visiting(NO UNLOCKED WAYSHRINES).

This has worked with a few players I have spoken with, specifically with 'Arkthzand cavern' - no data on other non-visited zones.

Worth a try on a character who has not visited a zone i.e has ZERO unlocked wayshrines.

Note: they all tried fargrave/deadlands and other suggested zones and these all failed, possibly because they had already unlocked these zones/wayshrines.

edit:

all pcna, have yesterday's reward, orsinium dlc reward shown as obtainable in 24hrs with last day of month locked, mix of dlc owners and eso+

From subsequent posts from others this approach is not as consistent as I have stated (thanks for posting!) so is relegated to 'yet another thing to try if everything else fails' as a workaround.
    Edited by tincanman on 2 March 2024 17:13
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidtk wrote: »

So dev will investigate what is different there? What about accounts what don't have access to any DLC? Everyone presume that everybody can go to Fargrave...

Yeah, this isn't going to be "the" fix, we are just investigating why porting to this specific wayshrine is working for some players and are looking for confirmation if it works for everyone, or just some people.

It worked for me on PC EU, but not on PC NA, both on the one account.
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pc na, no eso+, no orsinium:

just got the pop-up window to come from entering/leaving the vivec outlaw refuge. took a bit for it to happen.

gonna try the eu version of that account.
    Options