The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Shimada
    Shimada
    ✭✭
    What 10th Anniversary gift do players who already own the Orsinium DLC get in its place?

Or is it planned to give us nothing instead for the 10th Anniversary Gift??

You could give us the crowns that Orsinium costs for example since we already have the DLC. That's a solution I can see being fair.

Thank you.
    Edited by Shimada on 6 March 2024 14:09
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought Orsinium during this last Wrothgar event a few weeks ago. Would be nice to get a different DLC or something in it's place regardless of whether we're currently subscribed to ESO Plus.
  • metheglyn
    metheglyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shimada wrote: »
    What 10th Anniversary gift do players who already own the Orsinium DLC get in its place?

Or is it planned to give us nothing instead for the 10th Anniversary Gift??

You could give us the crowns that Orsinium costs for example since we already have the DLC. That's a solution I can see being fair.

Thank you.

The Orsinium DLC isn't the 10th Anniversary gift; it's just one of the log-in rewards for March.

If there is a 10th Anniversary gift, it'll likely be given in April, perhaps even around the in-game anniversary event.
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU and NA, have Orsinium and ESO+
    Day 1 reward got at both servers
    Got Orsinium at PC NA with no problem, as scheduled.
    At PC EU got reward after fix, but last reward is disabled now. As I log everyday on both servers since few months, I'm expecting to get same amount of rewards...
  • IIBonesII
    IIBonesII
    I still can not claim any rewards on Xbox NA or EU. Interacting with the rewards page is blanked/muted out and I cant claim anything.
  • usmcjr09
    usmcjr09
    ✭✭
    f0ot96s6lu48.jpg

I still cannot collect my daily rewards, after day one. For the last 5 days its been locked saying resets in 25 days. I have submitted a 3 or 4 tickets and they have all been closed, saying resolved but it hasnt been resolved. I did as suggest a power cycled by Xbox, i have logged in via my tablet ln gamepass and my phone on game pass and still no issue. Please advise this and fix this.
    Edited by usmcjr09 on 6 March 2024 22:41
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    usmcjr09 wrote: »
    f0ot96s6lu48.jpg

I still cannot collect my daily rewards, after day one. For the last 5 days its been locked saying resets in 25 days. I have submitted a 3 or 4 tickets and they have all been closed, saying resolved but it hasnt been resolved. I did as suggest a power cycled by Xbox, i have logged in via my tablet ln gamepass and my phone on game pass and still no issue. Please advise this and fix this.

Try clearing your app save data n your x box. You are missing a day and that got it to show again on other xbox users calendar which might let you collect the rewards (your day 2 is missing, there are only 30 days on your calendar not 31)
    Soupy twist
  • IIBonesII
    IIBonesII
    usmcjr09 wrote: »
    f0ot96s6lu48.jpg

This is what my rewards looks like too. I'll try the clearing app saved data in the morning as suggested by @fizl101 and see what happens
  • IIBonesII
    IIBonesII
    Actually I couldn't wait... just did it... Thanks @fizl101 ...clearing saved data did the trick!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IIBonesII wrote: »
    Actually I couldn't wait... just did it... Thanks @fizl101 ...clearing saved data did the trick!

Awesome, great news!
    Soupy twist
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, can we get an official update on when this is getting fixed? I logged in every day but was locked out of the rewards until March 4. I’m still locked out of the last two rewards although I logged in every day.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we do have an update available to close out this issue. You will find a brief write-up on the technical side of the issue and information for those locked out of day 30 and day 31 rewards for March. Thanks all.

March Daily Login Reward Follow-Up: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653864/march-daily-login-reward-follow-up
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • WyckedVixyn
    WyckedVixyn
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

I am answering for both Aengar and myself as Aengar doesn't have a forum login:
    1) We play on PC via Steam
    2) We both claimed the day 1 rewards on Day 1 and on Day 2 it told both of us that we had to wait 19 hours to be able to claim Day 2. On Day 3, we saw we were locked out of the last day of the month daily reward which isn't right.
    3) We didn't own it til now and we did the quests in order to receive the free crown rewards of the bear and the outfits.
    4) We need this fixed and we have been checking the crown store daily upon getting our daily reward to see if anything is posted as promised and told there would be in your notes. Was told as of March 11th, there would be a free reward in the crown store to make up for the last day being locked out. Here is a copy of what was posted and sent to me when contacting support which btw only sends out cookie cutter responses that can be found on your website and doesn't actually help:

Greetings,

Thank you again for contacting us about the Daily Rewards for March 2024.

We are aware that players who attempted to claim Daily Login Rewards during the beginning of the month are locked out of the Day 30 and 31 rewards, despite successfully claiming the Orsinium DLC. To make this right, players who logged in to ESO on February 29, March 1, or March 2 will be given the day 30 and day 31 rewards, 3000 Tel Var Stones and 5000 Gold.

PC players will be granted these currencies during the Update 41 maintenance on March 11.
    Console players will be granted these currencies during the realm reboots on March 20.

If you would like to be notified of updates on this topic, you can log into the help website and select "Subscribe to Article" on this page. You can also read further details on this topic on the forums: March Daily Login Reward Follow-Up

Note: If you can't see the Orsinium DLC on Day 2 and/or can't claim rewards still on the March Daily Reward calendar, power cycle and clear your save data on the device you play ESO.

Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

PLEASE fix this for both Aengar and myself. Thanking you in advance!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was told as of March 11th, there would be a free reward in the crown store to make up for the last day being locked out.

Have you claimed your free costume yet? It's in the "Featured" section, at the bottom.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Jedi1josh
    Jedi1josh
    ✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Was told as of March 11th, there would be a free reward in the crown store to make up for the last day being locked out.

Have you claimed your free costume yet? It's in the "Featured" section, at the bottom.

I had no idea this was a thing. I'm checking it out tonight.
  • WyckedVixyn
    WyckedVixyn
    Soul Shriven

Aengar and I claim all the free items that aren't ESO+ specific. We did all the Orsinium quests and claimed the bear and all 3 outfits that were available upon completing Orsinium.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aengar and I claim all the free items that aren't ESO+ specific. We did all the Orsinium quests and claimed the bear and all 3 outfits that were available upon completing Orsinium.

Nice! I never did Orsinium, but I got the free costume that I didn't have before.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.