Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Ajaxcat
    Ajaxcat
    ✭✭
    I do not have eso+
    I got the first daily reward yesterday
    I did not own Orsinium
    Greymoor Blackreach did not work for me (I own Greymoor)

I fixed mine by going from Coldharbor to Rimmen (I own Elswyre). It also took the lock off the last reward of the month.

May have been luck. Some ppl in guild are saying that porting to an ESO+ dlc zone (or maybe one you own) seems to work, but since Blackreach didn't work for me YMMV.
    Options
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tincanman wrote: »
    It seems that porting to specific wayshrines ONLY works as workaround IF the character (or maybe account?) has not unlocked that specific zone prior to visiting(NO UNLOCKED WAYSHRINES).

Porting to Arkthzand worked for me. I've had that zone fully unlocked on my main since the Reach was released. So I don't think the zone has to be previously unlocked for the ports to work.

Options
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if localisation also factors in somewhat. I have a German and a English version.
    Options
  • I_CraftwithPntButter
    I was able to get the claim on an alt ( no eso plus or dlc access/bought) .

Some have mentioned here to port back and forth from refuge , but I was able to do so just zoning . Yes it will take a few tries to find an instance that will let you claim , but worth it.

Thank you to all who have been posting help , whether it's using the dlcs trick or just zoning in and out of refuge. I can now go back to enjoying my weekend of gaming :)
    Options
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC NA
    Couldn't claim Orsinium; I have it through ESO +
    I did claim the crates yesterday so I am not missing a date.
    Options
  • DeFoe
    DeFoe
    Soul Shriven
    davidtk wrote: »
    Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

So dev will investigate what is different there? What about accounts what don't have access to any DLC? Everyone presume that everybody can go to Fargrave...

Yeah, this isn't going to be "the" fix, we are just investigating why porting to this specific wayshrine is working for some players and are looking for confirmation if it works for everyone, or just some people.

I tried on PC EU - it works. But on NA server - doesnt work anywhere
    Options
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems that porting to specific wayshrines ONLY works as workaround IF the character (or maybe account?) has not unlocked that specific zone prior to visiting(NO UNLOCKED WAYSHRINES).

On my EU account I was able to unlock it by porting to Fargrave on my main character who has fully completed the zone and has all way shrines, while on NA I had not done anything in Fargrave but it doesn't unlock for me
    Options
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

Day 1 claimed

Orsinium owned via ESO+

Saying i can claim in 10hrs
    Options
  • stevenpotter321b14_ESO
    Same as many others.

Already own that zone. Not currently eso+. PC-NA. Claimed crates yesterday, saying zone is claimable tomorrow (but if you mouse over it it shows collected due to already owning). Last day now locked out, and likely tomorrow will still have a claim issue unless addressed (meaning two days will then be locked).

edit- Shambles door as mentioned by others did work for me.
    Edited by stevenpotter321b14_ESO on 2 March 2024 17:06
    Options
  • MrJustn
    MrJustn
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    Any additional updates? The option to claim Day 2 has been reset to 17 hours from making this post and disabled me from claiming day 31 (3000 telvar).

So not just an EU thing
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU here, claimed day 1 reward on all my 4 accounts yesterday, no problem.
    On my main account, with ESO+ and all overland DLCs purchased (including Orsinium) I was able to claim the reward by porting to Fargrave. This is the one account that did not need this reward but at least day 31 is now unlocked.
    On my second, third, and fourth accounts (which I bought from the ESO website years ago), with no DLCs, no Orsinium, no ESO+, I tried porting all over the place but no joy. I tried to get a working Vvardenfell instance for over an hour, eventually I gave up.

Please fix.
    PC-EU
    Options
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ported to Fargrave and it didn't solve the problem for me. However...ported then to Blackreach and it did.
    Options
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    As others said, I have ported to Fargrave and it worked!! Thank you all.
    Options
  • raffaeleg
    raffaeleg
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU PC/Mac
    1 Account
    Day One reward claimed
    Bought Orsinium very long ago
    ESO+ Active
    Cant claim anymore last reward of March 31
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This has worked with a few players I have spoken with, specifically with 'Arkthzand cavern' - no data on other non-visited zones.

Worth a try on a character who has not visited a zone i.e has ZERO unlocked wayshrines.

Note: they all tried fargrave/deadlands and other suggested zones and these all failed, possibly because they had already unlocked these zones/wayshrines.

Incorrect. I traveled directly to The Shambles on my main toon who did all Fargrave DLC already and was able to claim the daily reward.

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraFan wrote: »

Porting to Arkthzand worked for me. I've had that zone fully unlocked on my main since the Reach was released. So I don't think the zone has to be previously unlocked for the ports to work.

That's great. Unfortunately some players I've spoken with told me it did not work for them (they had visited the caverns before).

But useful data that it's not consistent - edit: other than with those who have not previously visited that zone.
    Edited by tincanman on 2 March 2024 16:48
    Options
  • Chrisbar
    Chrisbar
    ✭✭
    PS5 NA,
    Don't own Orsinium
    ESO+
    Claimed day 1 crates.

Tried porting around to the DLC zones like some have suggested, no luck in activating the reward.
    Options
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AzuraFan wrote: »

That's great. Unfortunately some players I've spoken with told me it did not work for them (they had visited the caverns before).

But useful data that it's not consistent.

Can't really ban someone for not being able to do something they should be able to do.

Also, I would add that previous dlc giveaways both in crown store and daily login rewards have occurred without issues before.
    Options
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This has worked with a few players I have spoken with, specifically with 'Arkthzand cavern' - no data on other non-visited zones.

Worth a try on a character who has not visited a zone i.e has ZERO unlocked wayshrines.

Note: they all tried fargrave/deadlands and other suggested zones and these all failed, possibly because they had already unlocked these zones/wayshrines.

Incorrect. I traveled directly to The Shambles on my main toon who did all Fargrave DLC already and was able to claim the daily reward.

Thanks.

I should probably rephrase that post to read: 'consistently works thus far', which is closer to what I meant.

Thanks again.
    Options
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU = Sole account & I log in & play on PC NA almost daily.

ESO+ Continuous, recurring Membership, since Feb 2015. 180 day, then Annual.

Orsinium purchased with ESO+ Free Crowns, soon after launch.

The Shambles seems to have worked for PC EU. I shall now try PC NA.
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
    Options
  • tyrfing666
    tyrfing666
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA. Claimed day 1 reward yesterday.

Today when I logged into a character, I didn't get the award dialog. Logged into a couple of characters (I have seven).

Went manually to the login awards screen and saw that day 1 was claimed, but Orsinium would be available in 17 hours (this was about 10 minutes ago as of writing this) and the day 31 reward was not available.

Panicked a bit (although I have Orsinium already since I got the deluxe edition when I first bought it).

Scrolled through and found your possible workaround of porting to the Shambles wayshrine. Did that and the login awards screen popped up as though it was the first time logging in today.

Claimed Orsinium and I noticed that the day 31 reward was available again.
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm that entering 'The Shambles' through the door from Fargrave caused the daily reward screen to pop up and allow me to select it.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on 2 March 2024 16:53
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • sshogrin
    sshogrin
    ✭✭
    My main account owns Orsinium alrady, but is showing my 10 hours currently, like I missed a daily login reward, which I haven't missed.
    My second account (the dog's account) shows the same thing and owns Orsinium.
    My 3rd account does not own Orsinium yet, and shows the same thing.
    When you get logged in with your character on EU, it does not bring up the daily login rewards window.
    All accounts are PC (EU),
    My Second account on PC NA is showing me 17 hours until I can claim. I know I logged in yesterday and claimed my reward in the morning.
    Options
  • REDxROBOT
    REDxROBOT
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

PC, EU megaserver
    Claimed day one rewards
    Don't own Orsinium

Tried a few different characters and zones, no luck
    Options
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Two accounts with ESO+ collected reward by porting to Fargrave, Shambles wayshine, the last days reward is now also unlocked again.

Third account does not have ESO+, so no access to Fargrave, will check later if I can unlock it via Vvardenfell.

PC-EU, day one reward collected on all accounts, today's was broken at reset, two of three now fixed. 🙂

Edit:- None of my accounts owned Orsinium outright before today

Edited by freespirit on 2 March 2024 17:14
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
    Options
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezhh wrote: »

On my EU account I was able to unlock it by porting to Fargrave on my main character who has fully completed the zone and has all way shrines, while on NA I had not done anything in Fargrave but it doesn't unlock for me

Thanks. So far have about 20+ players saying that non-unlocked zone ports worked where they all already owned the dlc/had eso+ for both pc servers - appreciate the negative as it shows it's perhaps not as consistent as I surmised.

Apologies for false assertion and thanks again for confirmation/clarification.
    Edited by tincanman on 2 March 2024 17:00
    Options
  • Elric_665
    Elric_665
    ✭✭✭
    Can't port with my 2nd Account to Shambles. Doesn't have the DLC.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
    Major „Dutch“ Schaefer

PvP nur, wenn es sich absolut nicht vermeiden läßt.
    Options
  • Morgaledh
    Morgaledh
    ✭✭✭
    PCNA, ESO+, I have Orsinium, I got the first reward yesterday.

I've been porting to guild members, using wayshrines, walking in and out of refuges, using alts to port to unlocked zones, for over an hour now. Fargrave, Blackreach, you name it.

Nothing has worked.
    Options
  • d8rmir
    d8rmir
    ✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    I have claimed day 1 rewards on march 1st
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    I do not own Orsinium
    Any additional updates?
    ?
    Options
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    I have owned Orsinium since its release
    It not only won't let me claim the DLC but it says I now missed a day on the login calendar and made the final day unclaimable
    love is love
    Options