Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

"Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection."

• Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    If you look through the thread they already spoke and said they are working on it. Yes it took them forever to do it but still mewing on about them not even responding is a little derp de derp since they did. I dont think it has anything to do with internet connections etc. Which is really bogus for them to just spit out canned responses because they dont know. making everything go through hoops for nothing. It CLEARLY has nothing to do with your net connections etc. it affects accounts only. As using another ps4 in the same house works fine etc. Stop wasting your time doing what you can. just sit at login screen for 15-20s if nothing happens cancel and try again. keep doing it till you get it which you will. at this point log in every char till you find one that works. and yes its Character BASED. 6/8 of my chars work. sadly the highest 2 are the ones that are broken. i can still do eveything on my other alt. .....Going on day 3 here now.
    “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!
    Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!” (Portal 2)

17 Years MMORPG Experience healing and I still havn't figured out why people stand in red circles.
  • Severeds
    Severeds
    Jumper45 wrote: »
    If you look through the thread they already spoke and said they are working on it. Yes it took them forever to do it but still mewing on about them not even responding is a little derp de derp since they did.

So easy to please.
  • OutlawzIX
    OutlawzIX
    Soul Shriven
    You may have time for alts I do not and when the alt gets stuck I just make another alt right that's probably what zinamax wants just get on them alts I like the game better then ff xiv but at least when there are problems the server goes down and they get on it not let's see if the problem clears itself up which seems exactly what zinamax is doing
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Severeds wrote: »
    If you look through the thread they already spoke and said they are working on it. Yes it took them forever to do it but still mewing on about them not even responding is a little derp de derp since they did.

So easy to please.

Pretty sure ... dont quote me .... when someone says they know whats going on and to give them time to fix it you dont keep beating them over the head with a rock till they stop shaking... pretty sure thats a lose lose situation.
    “All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager!
    Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons!” (Portal 2)

17 Years MMORPG Experience healing and I still havn't figured out why people stand in red circles.
  • Sithgear75
    Sithgear75
    ✭✭

So easy to please.

Pretty sure ... dont quote me .... when someone says they know whats going on and to give them time to fix it you dont keep beating them over the head with a rock till they stop shaking... pretty sure thats a lose lose situation.

Pretty sure they don't know what the problem is yet, and they sure as hell haven't given us ample information. The last update was 12 hours ago. I have 2 open ticket with no response, the oldest is from over 24 hours ago. They need to work on their customer interaction. I am not satisfied with mediocrity, I don't drink from the "everyone deserves a participation trophy" water.
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
  • Dradhok
    Dradhok
    ✭✭✭
    NA player that are experiencing log in issues I went over to EU and played for a few hours without any problems. NA server is broken!
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Sithgear75 wrote: »

So easy to please.

Pretty sure they don't know what the problem is yet, and they sure as hell haven't given us ample information. The last update was 12 hours ago. I have 2 open ticket with no response, the oldest is from over 24 hours ago. They need to work on their customer interaction. I am not satisfied with mediocrity, I don't drink from the "everyone deserves a participation trophy" water.

You are one of many. You said pretty sure meaning 2 sides who know nothing have nothing to offer so theres that. They spoke on tickets taking a while as well. They spoke to us as a group. They no longer need to speak to you directly about it. The fact you are still waiting to be spoken to directly when you have already been spoken to only shows to your character. But hey ill make sure i get that red carpet out for you in a minute as soon as they respond to my almost 4 day old ticket about the issue and im pretty sure they dont drink from the "world revolves around your ticket trophy" water either. Goes both ways sir. They spoke and you dont care for their answers.

• Basada
    Basada
    Soul Shriven
    Sithgear75 wrote: »

So easy to please.

You are one of many. You said pretty sure meaning 2 sides who know nothing have nothing to offer so theres that. They spoke on tickets taking a while as well. They spoke to us as a group. They no longer need to speak to you directly about it. The fact you are still waiting to be spoken to directly when you have already been spoken to only shows to your character. But hey ill make sure i get that red carpet out for you in a minute as soon as they respond to my almost 4 day old ticket about the issue and im pretty sure they dont drink from the "world revolves around your ticket trophy" water either. Goes both ways sir. They spoke and you dont care for their answers.

https://youtu.be/rja7tCtxSN4
  • NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[/quote]

Pretty sure ... dont quote me .... when someone says they know whats going on and to give them time to fix it you dont keep beating them over the head with a rock till they stop shaking... pretty sure thats a lose lose situation.[/quote]

Lol. Lol. Lol.

We've heard that before, we are working on it, is as good as soon™.
    Many many tickets are still unresolved from last spring for issues that they have been working on.
    Anyone that defends ZOS anymore just comes across as the "leave Brittany alone" guy, or corporate shill.

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now if you get on and try to submit a ticket you get an error message to try again later.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure ... dont quote me .... when someone says they know whats going on and to give them time to fix it you dont keep beating them over the head with a rock till they stop shaking... pretty sure thats a lose lose situation.[/quote]

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Many many tickets are still unresolved from last spring for issues that they have been working on.
    Anyone that defends ZOS anymore just comes across as the "leave Brittany alone" guy, or corporate shill.

[/quote]

Not saying they did well or anything. What im saying is stop beating the corpse thats roped up in the tree with sticks. pretty sure its dead now ......

• Daedalos
    Daedalos

Lol. Lol. Lol.

[/quote]

Not saying they did well or anything. What im saying is stop beating the corpse thats roped up in the tree with sticks. pretty sure its dead now ......[/quote]

your twisted rationale is attempting to make them look like the victims in this situation. What about the fact that research time, provisioning writs, EXP gain and other crucial elements of our characters are at a complete standstill while thousands of other people continue to progress and advance? What about those of us who have guilds to run or trades that are being swept out from underneath us? What about Those of us who are missing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of in game items which hasn't even been acknowledged as an issue yet? All this without even a hint of compensation, all while my account is still being billed full retail price. The people who are supposed to fix this kind of crap clocked out on Friday and went home for the weekend. Zenimax could care less about us, they've clearly displayed that with their customer service. We are just a small percentage of the population. I suppose next you want to defend Comcast or Hillary Clinton.
  • Jaden_Terak
    Jaden_Terak
    Soul Shriven
    You know, downtime wouldn't be such an issue if we didn't have to pay Sony/Microsoft just to play online. For that matter, I'm glad ESO is a free-to-play game now, because I wouldn't bother with a continued subscription if downtime equated to 2 days.

I seriously hope this gets fixed soon because switching to a server from a different country, just to play the game is flat out unacceptable.
  • RogerMasseyb14_ESO
    I seriously hope this gets fixed soon because switching to a server from a different country, just to play the game is flat out unacceptable.[/quote]

Lol, yep Agreed. Indefinite response or updates seem to pose an issue at ZOS while IT staff is getting canned and Manpower is being called on weekends to help staff knowledgeable teams.
  • AlaskeyLandshark
    So I take it that the servers are still messed up?

Joy.
  • Deveski
    Deveski

Joy.

Yup. Some people can't get on at all. I am one of the few lucky ones who can, but I get logged off every 5-30 minutes of play, lately it has been as soon as I try to talk to a NPC. I am with other's on here, I don't have time to start an alt to see if it might work. Also doesn't help that the guy I am currently playing on is my second character, my first one did the same thing as this guy.
  • BoozeKashi
    BoozeKashi
    ✭✭
    Well, something might be getting done, the error messages are changing.

Getting actual error codes now.

ERROR
    Error 100 (3:6:159:597)
    Timeout while waiting for realm directory service.

If CS would actually answer any of my support tickets (24+ hours) I would be able to give them this information which may be helpful to them.
  • Jumper45
    Jumper45
    ✭✭✭
    Daedalos wrote: »

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Not saying they did well or anything. What im saying is stop beating the corpse thats roped up in the tree with sticks. pretty sure its dead now ......[/quote]

your twisted rationale is attempting to make them look like the victims in this situation. What about the fact that research time, provisioning writs, EXP gain and other crucial elements of our characters are at a complete standstill while thousands of other people continue to progress and advance? What about those of us who have guilds to run or trades that are being swept out from underneath us? What about Those of us who are missing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of in game items which hasn't even been acknowledged as an issue yet? All this without even a hint of compensation, all while my account is still being billed full retail price. The people who are supposed to fix this kind of crap clocked out on Friday and went home for the weekend. Zenimax could care less about us, they've clearly displayed that with their customer service. We are just a small percentage of the population. I suppose next you want to defend Comcast or Hillary Clinton. [/quote]

Lol good try but still wrong on most accounts. Making them look like victims? doubt it. Dont reach for a subject to hold onto. ive been waiting 4 days which is longer then most etc. As i said i do not claim they are doing a good job or anything. Im saying what is the point of beating a dead freaking horse. There isnt one. I gave you the BEST solution we have right now and stop beating a corpse with a rock. thats it. Saying im defending them etc because i said stop beating the dead horse just sounds like you want something to yell at and they arnt responding so you just go for the nearest person. The fact is you know jack. you dont know if they clocked out on friday. You havnt the slightest most smallest idea of what is going on over there. Assuming you try to use that guess as fact id laugh directly in your face. You know whats going on over there about as much as you know whats going on in my job lmao. The very logic in it isnt even sound. you say they arnt speaking to you... Your only source of information. But you know whats going on? lol

Anyways. Relax your little head. They still havnt fixed things from over a year ago. what do you want guy? seriously? a YEAR.... The paint isnt going to dry any faster because youre yelling at it. But they did speak to you. they did not give you a canned response. They said. Ticket volume is high no doubt from us who cant play. 99% of those is just the same question which they dont have an answer or fix to or it would have been done already. They said its not going to be an easy fix and need time. Youve deduced that down to they must have clocked out or something and no one is working on it. pretty sure i havnt twisted anything. P.S. Comcast can suck on the inverted hole of my butt after a week of chipotle.

• dervampyre_ESO
    Just managed to get back in and load delve. See how long it lasts.
  • AlaskeyLandshark
    Deveski wrote: »

Joy.

Yup. Some people can't get on at all. I am one of the few lucky ones who can, but I get logged off every 5-30 minutes of play, lately it has been as soon as I try to talk to a NPC. I am with other's on here, I don't have time to start an alt to see if it might work. Also doesn't help that the guy I am currently playing on is my second character, my first one did the same thing as this guy.

I couldn't even start another alt if I wanted to. My spaces are all taken up, got my main, my crafter, and my alt (all 3 cannot zone without disconnecting) and have nothing to do in their current areas. My other 5 spaces are bank characters.

Just tested it again, was kicked off as soon as I tried to zone to craglorn, though I could use a wayshrine to port around the zone I started in. So stupid.

Decided to cancel eso+ and download PS2.
  • Tre_775
    Tre_775
    ✭✭✭
    I was kicked from the PS4 NA server at 11:15 tonight and haven't been able to log back in since. I can log in to the PS4 EU server with no problem. I've checked my connection and it is fine, and am using a direct cable from the PS4 to my router.
    "He was already insane before he left Tamriel. Mad as a box of frogs..."
    - Lyris Titanborn in reference to Sir Cadwell
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few times shutting the PS4 has worked for me not everytime mind you. Maybe yo already tried that. It still isn't working right though.

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Tre_775
    Tre_775
    ✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    A few times shutting the PS4 has worked for me not everytime mind you. Maybe yo already tried that. It still isn't working right though.

I've tried everything short of throwing it out the window.
    "He was already insane before he left Tamriel. Mad as a box of frogs..."
    - Lyris Titanborn in reference to Sir Cadwell
  • BrokenMandaLynn
    BrokenMandaLynn
    Soul Shriven
    Tre_775 wrote: »

Defenestration is not the answer. ;)
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

Defenestration is not the answer. ;)

You never know, maybe it is. Lol

A few times immediately after resetting my modem it worked for me thing is my connection is fine. The only sense that makes is perhaps they changed the DNS of their server but that still really doesn't make sense. If it is DNS (would be nice if they would say what the problem is) then those changes take about 3 days to propagate so by Monday it should be working.

• Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly will admit, I love the game, and have 420+ hours with just one my characters.

But fact this sign in issue has gone on for over a day is quite disgusting.

First time taken the disc out of my Xbox One since game launched. Not quite sure if will ever put it back in.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • HobnailedBoots
    HobnailedBoots
    ✭✭✭
    I was kicked from the PS4 NA server at 11:15 tonight and haven't been able to log back in since. I can log in to the PS4 EU server with no problem. I've checked my connection and it is fine, and am using a direct cable from the PS4 to my router.

I got kicked about an hour ago as well, cant get back on now. Idk how one goes about submitting a ticket when you cant even log in.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess there's always Dragon Age: Inquisition. That, or I could log onto my PC/Mac ESO account. Or just read a book. I'll do the latter.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least it's better than Destiny

• Zsteelo
    Zsteelo
    I don't think some of you get it, this has been a issue since day 1.
    Working on it, Yeah right, complete BS