Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

"Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection."

• Moirae_Lachesis
    9th of august here and ive been getting kicked on loading screens for 2 days

ZenI sort your *** out customer service is there for a reason use it for what it's made for and talk to the people that have paid for your game

• xenocrunch
    xenocrunch
    Soul Shriven
    First two days perfect last 37 hours can't log in, I'd I do can't zone ps4 north America.You can try to say it is my internet but I can log into the eu mega no issues art all. Learn 2 customer service/ it / take responsibility. Stop referring to isp router or act's of God. Fix the na mega server zoning and log in issues plox
  • Young_Archiebold
    Young_Archiebold
    ✭✭✭
    Another log in issue over here since yesterday after weeks of no problems, ps4/na, I lost 2 days of eso+.... Will not re-subscribe... Is this why you guys went to free to play?
    Edited by Young_Archiebold on 9 August 2015 02:21
  • xenocrunch
    xenocrunch
    Soul Shriven
    @young they aren't even working today lol this all automated replies
  • xenocrunch
    xenocrunch
    Soul Shriven
    Look Sox I'll help you.First step admit issue.second step, stop blaming working companies like isp who make millions ensuring connections Third hire done people to actually talk to customers. Fourth fix your broke ass game I paid 99 dollars to get n customer service and can't play
  • Moirae_Lachesis
    I have changed my dsn settings i have restarted my router changed channels to clear interference and still can't get past the *** server select

Running 11 mbs 1mbs upload

ZenI max has really dropped the ball this time will they give any compensation ? Probably not why? Because they already have your money
  • Basada
    Basada
    Soul Shriven
    Watch "Imperial City Special: Live Q&A" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/KmdWFdS_Hg8

2:50 they talk about cliant crash on pc and how to fix it but of course cant be done on consols. Also they say in the Q&A all their attention will be diverted to watching PTS server this weekend. So dont expect *** to happen until after weekend.
  • xenocrunch
    xenocrunch
    Soul Shriven
    Dude don't drop *** vids when people asking for serious help
  • Basada
    Basada
    Soul Shriven
    xenocrunch wrote: »
    Dude don't drop *** vids when people asking for serious help

Im just as pissed as everyone else. *** video, *** company, *** game.
  • SinisterAgonian
    Wtf i cant login anymore i alway got a stupid error internal._. and im eso plus if that not fixed im gonna cancel all
  • omenfire
    omenfire
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting this issue non stop and every time I start a loading screen I get kicked then I cannot play for about30 minutes because I'm trying to load my guy Wtf is going on with the servers?
  • alexandava
    This weekend was shot. Next alt will be on euro server. Never seems to be issues there.
  • SinisterAgonian
    Europe server alway work what wrong with na????/
  • Deveski
    Deveski
    I am currently in a conversation with customer service. This has been going on since day 1 for me too (had the game a couple weeks now). Router ports open, wired connection, everything updated. every 5 to 30 minutes get kicked out. Sometimes I am in the game, other times I am in my character select screen. I am glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue though, sad to know that there isn't a fix yet. Almost to the point of taking back the game.
  • mimiso
    mimiso
    Soul Shriven
    Deleting my application saved data on my ps4 resolved the login issue for me .
  • Glamournutz
    Tried deleting the application saved data on PS4 with no results. HOWEVER... My wife and I play with 2 PS4's in the household... until about 3 hours today I wasn't able to login, and she was... she zoned from Rift to East March and got kicked like all the other posts have stated... i tried on the other PS4, and was able to log in like nothing happened... was able to zone thru and enter delves as well... she is still unable to log in on EITHER PS4, but it seems my account is untouched now... WTF?? Both ESO plus, and I have port forwarded our router... both PS4's running normal settings, but one account not working??? Doesn't make sense..

PS4
    NA Server
    Florida Local
    Same S*&t everyone has.....
  • dervampyre_ESO
    Deleting saved data got me in, but kicked when loading delve.
  • Deveski
    Deveski
    Tried deleting saved data yesterday with no success, actually seems to have gotten worse.
  • Glamournutz
    Before you loaded into the delve, did you wait about 5 minutes for the entire zone to load? I tried that earlier and thats when it worked for me.... and continued to work...
  • Deveski
    Deveski
    Before you loaded into the delve, did you wait about 5 minutes for the entire zone to load? I tried that earlier and thats when it worked for me.... and continued to work...

Not sure about him but doesn't work for me. Tonight's problem for me comes from talking to a NPC standing five feet in front of me. I heard something about waiting before goingthrough the dungeon also (which makes me mad wasting more time) but I've tried it and not doing it, about the same results in booting to not booting on both. It will depend more on how long I've been on done my last boot. I got kicked waiting the five minutes before, got kicked in the middle after waiting, and sometimes went through the whole thing while not waiting and waiting.
  • BrokenMandaLynn
    BrokenMandaLynn
    Soul Shriven
    :'(

Immediate response to my latest support ticket on this:

Response

Subject
    For over 24 hours I have been unable to log into the game. I submitted a ticket ...

08/08/2015 11:43 PM
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited customer support team! We understand you are experiencing an issue logging into the game.

You can resolve most login issues by ensuring the following:

1. Your console is connected to your router with a network cable instead of WiFi
    2. You have forwarded the appropriate ports in your router (please refer to your console manufacturer’s Customer Support Team for assistance)
    3. You have downloaded all required System Updates for your console

If your issue continues, please refer to your console manufacturer for additional assistance. Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask by replying directly to this email for further assistance.

Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team

08/08/2015 11:43 PM
    For over 24 hours I have been unable to log into the game. I submitted a ticket last night but as no one is rsponding to it anymore, I am submitting a new one. Also since I anticipate you providing the same response as the one I received last night:

"1. Your console is connected to your router with a network cable instead of WiFi
    2. You have forwarded the appropriate ports in your router (please refer to your console manufacturer’s Customer Support Team for assistance)
    3. You have downloaded all required System Updates for your console

If your issue continues, please refer to your console manufacturer for additional assistance. Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask by replying directly to this email for further assistance"

I am providing unedited video evidence that there is nothing wrong with my console. I have a wired, working Internet connection, and the latest update for Elder Scrolls Online installed on my machine:

https://youtu.be/IALhKLgT7Dk

I would greatly appreciate a real response to my ticket.

Thank you.

• Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    WOW still getting kicked all day long. WTF?
  • MrGigglypants
    MrGigglypants
    ✭✭✭
    Playing my level 5 EU alt because NA is'nt working and I get an Imperial Motif..... come on its like a slap in the face to top it all off.... send it to my na characters ESO and we're good.
  • OutlawzIX
    OutlawzIX
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know why they cannot get it together shut the server down and fix it. No they want to leave it running and hope you buy some crowns hope you buy the subscription if your lucky enough to be able to get on. Shut it down fix it plz thankyou
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember the days when game developers would work through weekends to solve game breaking issues. Seems now-a-days that's never the case. Sorry to say but I wouldn't be surprised if your issue doesn't get fixed until Monday. Absolutely pathetic.
  • BrokenMandaLynn
    BrokenMandaLynn
    Soul Shriven
    mtwiggz wrote: »
    I remember the days when game developers would work through weekends to solve game breaking issues. Seems now-a-days that's never the case. Sorry to say but I wouldn't be surprised if your issue doesn't get fixed until Monday. Absolutely pathetic.

*I* remember the days when games were shipped whole and you didn't immediately have to install an update before even firing it up...
  • DrBrogay
    DrBrogay
    Soul Shriven
    I have also been unable to log in for the last two days

Xbox one
    NA server
    Baltimore, MD Verizon fios

Also a lot of people here are getting incredibly irate over this and making zero effort it seems to understand this isn't a easy fix. There isn't a switch that someone forgot to flick or a herd of techies sitting around eating Doritos talking about WoW and laughing at our anguish. We aren't being victimized. This is affecting a small percentage of the population it seems so I can only imagine trying to discover why it's affecting me but not my neighbor. The customer support on the other hand with they're almost non-existent responses and canned automated email replies on the other hand are inexcusable and deserve some internet rage.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was able to finally log in this evening but only after numerous failure to connect messages. After the last 24 hours I wasnt even in the mood to see if I could do anything. Simply fed my horse and logged off. Congrats ZOS, youve got me disinterested in playing the game. And just when I convinced someone to play the game with me.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Goopdog
    Goopdog
    Soul Shriven
    ^ yeah i just joined and convinced my friend to play as well. This really sucks.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fact that the EU server works should tell them that the problem is not on our end but theirs.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured