Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on May 21, 2014 6:47PM
Below are some of the in-game issues we are currently working on fixing. Note that this list is not everything we’re working on, just the highest priority ones.
- Botters - We are continuing to improve our process and security behind-the-scenes for combating botters in-game. This is an ongoing work in progress that we are fully dedicated to. Please keep in mind that we cannot go into detail on the various actions we’re taking to combat botting, as doing so could put our game and security at risk.
- EU Server Lag – Some of you have been experiencing latency while playing on the European megaserver. This is something we are aware of and are actively investigating.
- Achievements – We are aware that some of you are having trouble acquiring all the achievements for Shadowfen and other areas. We plan to have this fixed in our next patch, and you will receive any previously missing achievements retroactively.
- Eidetic Memory - Some of you may be missing books from your Eidetic Memory Collection. We are aware that this is an issue, and are currently working on a fix.
- Nightblade – We have many fixes coming to the Nightblade in our next patch, including fixes to abilities and passives that weren’t working properly, and adjusting the responsiveness in high-intensity combat. We’ll continue to monitor the Nightblade after we push these fixes live.
- Weapon Swapping – We’ve seen your feedback that weapon swapping lags during combat, and we are currently testing a fix that significantly improves the responsiveness. As this is caused by a number of different factors, we want to be confident in the change before pushing it live.
- Passives – We found that some passives would stop working when you die, including many of the vampire passives. These will be fixed in our next patch.
- Werewolf Ultimate Pack Leader – Many of you have expressed concerns that this ultimate is not working properly. We have identified the root cause of this issue, and it will be fixed in our next patch.
Below are some quests that we have identified specific issues with and are working on fixes for. We’ll push the fixes live in a future patch as soon as they’re ready. Keep in mind there are many more quests that we’re working on, and this list is not all-inclusive.
Update - 5/19/14
- A Walk Above the Clouds
- Castle of the Worm
- Halls of Torment
- Haunting of Kalari
- Master of Leki’s Blade
- Will of the Council
- The Army of Meridia
- The Dangerous Past
- The Den of Lorkhaj
- The First Step
We've been keeping a close eye on this thread and on the forums in general, and wanted to let you know where a few other common issues currently stand:
Cyrodiil Loading Screens
- We know many of you have been plagued with long loading screens when trying to enter Cyrodiil. We're happy to say that this will be fixed with our next patch.
In addition, we are currently investigating the following issues:
- Broken world bosses, including Lesser Circle in Alik'r and Summoner's Camp in Bangkorai
- Issues with Provisioning, including finding low-level items in Veteran Rank containers
- Getting stuck moving slowly in combat
Remember, the issues we're listing out in this thread doesn't include everything that we're working on, just some of the more prevalent issues. Thanks for your continued patience!