The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-Progress Known Issues

• arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO
    Please!!! Nerf light armor or buff Heavy Armor. Right now is pretty stupid to see all people wearing light armor.

Maybe the best solution is Physical Damage and stamina based skills buff. In this way, have more armor will be usefull. Right now the best damage source are magicka based skills and light armor have the best protection against them.

Shield Bash is the only usefull stamina based "skill" right now, but is the most stupid skill desig that I have seen in a MMO (A defensive skill shouldn't be the best offensive weapon skill at same time). Let's be serious, is ridicolous to see a guy spamming shield bash, I hope this skill gets nerfed in 1.1.1.
    Edited by arnaldomoraleseb17_ESO on May 20, 2014 9:15AM
    Debon Templar VR14 Thorn Blade (EU)
    Gaunnes DK VR14 Haderus (EU)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Jarnhand wrote: »
    Hey guys,

We've been keeping a close eye on this thread and on the forums in general, and wanted to let you know where a few other common issues currently stand:

Cyrodiil Loading Screens - We know many of you have been plagued with long loading screens when trying to enter Cyrodiil. We're happy to say that this will be fixed with our next patch.

In addition, we are currently investigating the following issues:
    • Broken world bosses, including Lesser Circle in Alik'r and Summoner's Camp in Bangkorai
    • Issues with Provisioning, including finding low-level items in Veteran Rank containers
    • Getting stuck moving slowly in combat
    Remember, the issues we're listing out in this thread doesn't include everything that we're working on, just some of the more prevalent issues. Thanks for your continued patience!

Maybe I am a bit slow but; what patch are we talking about? Earlier Zenimax stated NB fixes was comming in 1.1 and even as late as 1.2, now it looks like these are things you are working on for 1.09. So which is it? When are the fixes for the issues in this post (original post) comming? Or what many NBs are wondering: when are bug fixes etc for NBs comming? All I can say is 1.2 is too late. If we are talking 1.2 it should be a total rework of the whole class, not just adjust and fix broken skills.
    The next patch we release will be v1.1.2 - the big patch with Craglorn and many of the fixes mentioned in this thread.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm, it mentions it in OP, I missed it :open_mouth:
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on May 20, 2014 3:45PM
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next patch we release will be v1.1.2 - the big patch with Craglorn and many of the fixes mentioned in this thread.

Wait a moment...
    Does this means ZoS will let the problems with Nightblades drag on until not only Craglorn is released, but worse... That you will release Craglorn and then after that, on a future patch weeks from now, you will finally fix them? THat can't be what you guys are planning... It just can't be.

Have you even considered how pissed people playing Nightblades are, OP? Half of their abilities don't work properly! How can ZoS let that keep on going???
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »

Wait a moment...
    Does this means ZoS will let the problems with Nightblades drag on until not only Craglorn is released, but worse... That you will release Craglorn and then after that, on a future patch weeks from now, you will finally fix them? THat can't be what you guys are planning... It just can't be.

Have you even considered how pissed people playing Nightblades are, OP? Half of their abilities don't work properly! How can ZoS let that keep on going???

You've misunderstood.
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
    Have you seen the Twin Lamps?
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait a moment...

You've misunderstood.

DO you mind explaining how I misunderstood it? Cause I wasn't the only one, a nightblade friend of mine read this and decided he wont play or pay anymore until this stupid bugs are fixed.
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you misunderstood is that all those fixes are going to be released in the Craglorn download which will be version 1.1.2.
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DO you mind explaining how I misunderstood it? Cause I wasn't the only one, a nightblade friend of mine read this and decided he wont play or pay anymore until this stupid bugs are fixed.

Did you even read the post? Here, I put the important part in bold and italics for you. Try reading before throwing a tantrum next time:

• Nightblade – We have many fixes coming to the Nightblade in our next patch, including fixes to abilities and passives that weren’t working properly, and adjusting the responsiveness in high-intensity combat. We’ll continue to monitor the Nightblade after we push these fixes live.

Edited by Pancake-Tragedy on May 20, 2014 5:43PM
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, someone did my job for me. Well done, guys.
    Keep up the good work.
    Edited by ShedsHisTail on May 20, 2014 6:04PM
    "As an online discussion of Tamrielic Lore grows longer, the probability of someone blaming a Dragon Break approaches 1." -- Sheds' Law
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, can we get a more up-to-date detailed notes on what changes to skills, gear, and traits and whatnot from the PTS? Or, is 1.1.2 just around the corner? (as in this week or next)

• Lord_Logan_UDL
    just fix the bots for now!!!!!!!! there EVERYWHERE there on the ground running in circles leveling... Flying around harvesting>>>???? how can these guys be so missed???? pay some employers to have an instan ban button whenever they see a sdkfjhgjk sldkjhf seouye sdofuhy char and ban them ! especially all the flying ones harvesting!! not hard to miss? i cant keep reporting them all takes to long and i wanna play the game
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Actually, can we get a more up-to-date detailed notes on what changes to skills, gear, and traits and whatnot from the PTS? Or, is 1.1.2 just around the corner? (as in this week or next)
    We'll be posting the full patch notes for v1.1.2 once the server is down for maintenance to push the new patch (and we'll let you guys know when that will be happening as soon as we know). It will be soon, though.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Haha! Ok, how about it will be coming shortly? :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You -so- read through that just to find a word they didn't list.
    Well, played.
    Edited by ShedsHisTail on May 20, 2014 7:33PM
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well thats why I didn't ask "Is it soon" :wink:
  • Squishy
    Squishy
    ✭✭✭

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Accurate_Valve_Time#Reverse_Valve_Time
    Shortly - In six months

*rocks back and forth* let it not be true... let it not be true*

Zeni's not affiliated with Valve right? :D
    Edited by Squishy on May 20, 2014 7:50PM
    "In 2014, a possible bot was sent to coldharbour by a military GM for a crime she didn't commit. This argonian promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Ebonheart underground. Today, still wanted by the developers she survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a bot problem, if no one else can bite you, and if you can find her....maybe you can hire The SQUISHY."
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We'll be posting the full patch notes for v1.1.2 once the server is down for maintenance to push the new patch (and we'll let you guys know when that will be happening as soon as we know). It will be soon, though.

http://youtu.be/VeZ9HhHU86o

When will then be now? Soooon...
    Edited by frwinters_ESO on May 20, 2014 8:02PM
  • Ahanu2
    Ahanu2
    ✭✭✭
    It will be soon, though.
    It will be soon ...
    Soon™

Noooooooooooooooooo!
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭

I remember one of you guys saying we'll get an announcement of the craglorn patch date 'early next week" in the comments of one of the craglorn speed run twitch streams.

Now it's "as soon as we know".

I actually don't mind personally because ultimately a lot of additional fixes are getting rolled into the patch when it comes, but it did make me lol.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you even read the post? Here, I put the important part in bold and italics for you. Try reading before throwing a tantrum next time:

• Nightblade – We have many fixes coming to the Nightblade in our next patch, including fixes to abilities and passives that weren’t working properly, and adjusting the responsiveness in high-intensity combat. We’ll continue to monitor the Nightblade after we push these fixes live.

Well, I am sorry if I think it is mathematically weird that ZoS is jumping from patch 1.08 to patch 1.1.2 >.>

Still, that is great... I really hope 1.1.2 comes out soon.
  • DrywFiltiarn
    DrywFiltiarn
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I am sorry if I think it is mathematically weird that ZoS is jumping from patch 1.08 to patch 1.1.2 >.>

If you have any understanding of how version numbers work it's not weird at all :)

a.b.c version:
    a = Major version (i.e. big-scale expensions like WoW has)
    b = Minor version (i.e. content "patches" like craglorn)
    c = Build/patch version

You could have situations where a 1.0.x series of version can go to like 1.0.22 or so and then go to 1.1.2 for instance. Which would mean that you jump up a minor version (which means it's a rather large update, more then just bug-fixing at least) with 2 bug fixes patches applied to it.
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think they may have gone through other iterations on the test server.
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    Real soon or mmo soon?. Also is it possible in future to separate the quality of life fixes with the content updates?. Having to wait for a fix to simple things because the content is still buggy can be most frustrating.
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha!)

It almost seems human :3

• Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have any understanding of how version numbers work it's not weird at all :)

a.b.c version:
    c = Build/patch version

You could have situations where a 1.0.x series of version can go to like 1.0.22 or so and then go to 1.1.2 for instance. Which would mean that you jump up a minor version (which means it's a rather large update, more then just bug-fixing at least) with 2 bug fixes patches applied to it.

Fair point... Sort of...

It is still weird to jump from 1.0.8 to 1.1.2

I mean, even if you ignore 1.0.9, what happened to 1.1.0 and 1.1.1? They had to patch 1.1.0 twice before it was even released? And even if that is true... Why not simply call it 1.1.0... It just seems weird :p
  • Slash8915
    Slash8915
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys still going to fix the aesthetics of the veteran gear with this next patch? Just curious.
    VR12 Templar Tank
    VR6 Dragonknight DPS
    VR3 Templar Healer
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Slash8915 wrote: »
    Are you guys still going to fix the aesthetics of the veteran gear with this next patch? Just curious.
    Yep! Lots of goodness in this next patch.

a.b.c version:
    c = Build/patch version

Fair point... Sort of...

It is still weird to jump from 1.0.8 to 1.1.2

I mean, even if you ignore 1.0.9, what happened to 1.1.0 and 1.1.1? They had to patch 1.1.0 twice before it was even released? And even if that is true... Why not simply call it 1.1.0... It just seems weird :p
    It is a little confusing, but look at it this way -

We can go as high or low as we need to with the "c" number. We could stop at 1.0.4, for example, or even go to 1.0.16. It just depends on when the next major update is. That said, we pushed versions 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 to the PTS, which is why it appears as though we're "skipping" to 1.1.2.

Hope that helps a little. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ShedsHisTail
    ShedsHisTail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at it this way... For every number they skip, that's that much more stuff they're addressing.
  • Kingslayer
    Kingslayer
    ✭✭✭
    When is the next patch can we have a day?. Its obviously going to be extended maintenance.