The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Patch Notes v4.1.0

• LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As suspected, the ESO Class Reps program is a sham.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Base Game

Keep Recall Stones
    We’ve added a new method of navigating Cyrodiil! Keep Recall Stones are new items you use from your inventory or quickslot wheel to recall to a Keep or Outpost. These can be purchased for 20,000 AP or earned from Rewards of the Worthy. There are several restrictions in place to use these items:
    • You cannot recall to a structure that is under attack (shown on the UI as a starburst icon).
    • You cannot recall to a structure while standing inside the region of a Keep, Resource, Outpost or Town.
    • You cannot use a Recall Stone while actively in combat.
    • Recall Stones can be used while in Caves of Cyrodiil, but not in the Imperial City.
    • Recall Stones are account bound, so they can be banked but not traded to other players.
    • You cannot use a Recall Stone while carrying an Elder Scroll.

This will be very convenient :)

Also, I see that you have made some nice combat balance changes, keep up the good work and I may login more than once per every 2 weeks :)
    There is still much work to be done.
    Hopefully, you will be able to make the game's combat system more balanced in update 19.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting stuff for sure, hopefully before this goes live the Artaeum Takeaway Broth will be fixed..

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/414883/new-drink-artaeum-takeaway-broth-does-not-work-with-bone-pirate/p1
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    R I P Nightblade in PvP 2014-2018

:D:D:D

Said no one ever.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horrible change to Hircine´s Bounty.....no more needs to be said

Time to deconstruct my Pelinial gear.....
    Edited by Qbiken on July 9, 2018 8:15PM
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm some interesting changes...
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping for some more balance changes PvE wise, but as suspected, nothing :|
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff here. Super hyped about most things. Good changes amd you can see that the class rep came up with good stuff. Not everything what we would like to see is in. But its a great start.

BUT WHY BUFF SIEGE EVEN MORE.

Its already a pain to walk trough those scattershots+meatbags stacked when you are fighting 10 people as 2. Try to go into the tower to take some pressure away to find 2 more catapults hitting you there. Almost unsurvivable. Even with a healer around. Why
    Why do I even try
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So class reps went nowhere.
    Not spending squat on this DLC...
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure yet if I like the WW healing change, especially for PvP. But overall, I like the changes. Glad I finally leveled my 4th WW last night. lol

WW house, ftw!!!
  • TankinDat
    TankinDat
    ✭✭
    I am hopeful and excited about these WW changes.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    should we expect additional changes in the coming weeks or more of a tweaks-to-these-changes? (trying to gauge if the plan is bit by bit or bit and perfect it)
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good changes overall. I'd have liked to see something regarding Templar passives. Props to the class reps... It's illogical criticize your efforts without even playing the patch.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Read a few time now and...

GREAT JOB!

Wow. Fixed a lot of the bleeding in one patch. Really excited to see how things are going forward.

Edit: Oh, I guess Magwardens are just a running joke in the office now, though, eh? :) It’s okay, I went to the Stam side and I’m loving it.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on July 9, 2018 8:21PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HOW DARE YOU NERF MY MUDBALLS
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please revert the changes to Cyrodiil's Ward. The mount speed bonus made this set a uniquely useful utility set for crossing long distances both in and out of Cyrodiil.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Xtenlun
    Xtenlun
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, whats going with my PTS. everytime i try to log in and get to the load screen just crashes..10 times in a row now :neutral:
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure yet if I like the WW healing change, especially for PvP. But overall, I like the changes. Glad I finally leveled my 4th WW last night. lol

WW house, ftw!!!

It means you have to spec somewhat into survivability. They did this given the new bleed and light attack sets that would totally unbalance the WW meta as is on live. All that damage AND a burst heal that brings you back to full health. Oh Lawd, the QQ would be off the charts.
  • Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    Looking forward to the day when motif fragments (10 of which will obviously be needed to make 1 random page) only appear in weekly trial leaderboard rewards (one at a time, of course). Loving this trend
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Horrible change to Hircine´s Bounty.....no more needs to be said

Time to deconstruct my Pelinial gear.....

Still early, looks very similar to when Red Dragons Blood was changed. Test and post in the feedback thread.
  • Skeough11
    Skeough11
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Cyro ward mountspeed removed ? Why :'(

Worst change ever made :(
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well DK and Templar got the buffs they both needed most, and Incap nerf is a pretty interesting way of dealing with how overloaded it is without just taking something away. Stamblades will have to take more risks. Stamplars got left in the cold for sure.

Reduction of snares and defiles across the board will be good relief. Sloads damage nerf is insufficient, but at least they fixed the bugs.

But MORE siege damage? Because people weren't faction stacking enough to deal with it?!

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »

WW house, ftw!!!

It means you have to spec somewhat into survivability. They did this given the new bleed and light attack sets that would totally unbalance the WW meta as is on live. All that damage AND a burst heal that brings you back to full health. Oh Lawd, the QQ would be off the charts.

Only way to get good use of that heal was to use Pelinial. By using Pelinial you sacrifice max stats and recovery. It was already balanced. Pelinial = Surviveability. Every experienced ww player knew this. And no exp ww player suggested or think this is a good chance to the heal.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭

WW house, ftw!!!

Would like to see it heal for x amount plus 45% of max health. It's a bit weak looking right now.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you serious about Sload's? The extra tick was a BUG that should be FIXED and not presented under the ''balance'' tag. The only nerf you gave helps NBs alone and nothing else changed for the rest of us.

Have you people learned nothing from the campaigns you had to close due to lack of population?

Disable multiple Sload stacks already!
    Edited by Ankael07 on July 9, 2018 8:27PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we have removed several comments that were bashing or non-constructive. Please keep the forum rules in mind when posting feedback. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Not a huge fan of the werewolf changes. I’ll try and see but if not it’s the last straw for me for a while.

I play werewolf everyday and love it. But after reading those I’m hurting.

Why?
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kek magblade in pvp now
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar

- Dawn’s Wrath
    Radiant Destruction: Increased the maximum bonus execute damage dealt by this ability and its morph to 400% from 330%.

- Solar Flare
    Dark Flare (morph): Decreased the duration of the Major Defile debuff to 4 seconds from 6 seconds.
    Solar Barrage (morph): Removed the cast time from this ability, and decreased the damage done by approximately 40%.

- Sun Fire: Decreased the duration of the snare from this ability and its morphs to 3 seconds from 5/9 seconds.

-Restoring Light
    Healing Ritual
    Ritual of Rebirth (morph): Fixed an issue where you could dodge the secondary heal from this ability.

- Rune Focus:
    This ability and its morphs now apply Major Ward, Major Resolve, and all morph effects to you directly for 15 seconds.
    Standing within the area of effect now increases the Major Ward and Major Resolve effects by 50%.
    Increased the cost of this ability and Restoring Focus to 2700 Magicka from 1890.
    Channeled Focus (morph): Increased the cost of this ability to 1891 Magicka from 1080.
    Developer Comments:
    Spoiler

The new design of Rune Focus more closely matches the fast action combat, while still preserving the original feel of an area of protection.

Thank you for taking feedback into account. <3

Happy for rune focus and will definately try it... as for the other abilities I am sure magplars will comment.

Ty for adjusting jewellery master writs, a small heads-up ahead of time would have done no harm. ;)

Not sure if the imbued weapon issues have been fixed ... is it still an instant ability with a long, not weavable animation? I surely hope not.

In summary I am pretty impressed with the changes, well done (judging by paper).