The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

200k AP/H sitting afk at BB mine

• Thilori
    Thilori
    ✭✭
    Okay let's be real for a moment .This thread has zero attention from the devs & mods who can address the problem to hotfix it in a day if that would be the big issue for them or just to let us know that they are taking care of it, but oh well. We all know how it goes with eso pvp - the best way to force devs to fix something asap is to make it public on the absurd level, so don't blame Sanct for what he did - that's just stupid.

Really funny you say that...
    QEnN5vF.jpg
    1m AP, eh?
    Still farming right now?
    Good player.
    11/10
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    BuggeX wrote: »
    Okay let's be real for a moment .This thread has zero attention from the devs & mods who can address the problem to hotfix it in a day if that would be the big issue for them or just to let us know that they are taking care of it, but oh well. We all know how it goes with eso pvp - the best way to force devs to fix something asap is to make it public on the absurd level, so don't blame Sanct for what he did - that's just stupid.

it still will take zos 6months + to fix a game braking bug.

but if its a crownbuy issues its hotfixed in less than 24h.

zos sux

Note: The fact that PvPers could finally make good money off their AP was adressed within 3 hours.

anything that affect pvers is hotfixed in less than 24h
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thilori wrote: »

QEnN5vF.jpg
    1m AP, eh?
    Still farming right now?
    Good player.
    11/10

good so i will go a Little afk at the rss to...
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QEnN5vF.jpg
    1m AP, eh?
    Still farming right now?
    Good player.
    11/10

lmaooo that's some detective stuff over here
    big gains brotha,
    gl telling me that sitting afk and looking how people are flipping flags is illegal for now
    Edited by Jaybe_Mawfaka on February 9, 2017 10:47AM
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im chilling n chatting in here - making this gold mine working for me :#
  • Thilori
    Thilori
    ✭✭

QEnN5vF.jpg
    1m AP, eh?
    Still farming right now?
    Good player.
    11/10

big gains brotha,
    gl telling me that sitting afk and looking how people are flipping flags is illegal for now

1 + 1 = 2
    Not rocket science
    Sitting afk at a broken resource isn't good for the game.
    Already screenshotted people there. ;D

I hope ZoS actually do something for once. \o/
    Edited by Thilori on February 9, 2017 10:53AM
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QEnN5vF.jpg
    1m AP, eh?
    Still farming right now?
    Good player.
    11/10

big gains brotha,

1 + 1 = 2
    Not rocket science

yet u did that by yourself when was taking screenshots and sitting here with me lmao. This hypocrite community sometimes smh - I'll stay there till I will see a single reply from zenimax that it's bannable to afk on this recource
    Edited by Jaybe_Mawfaka on February 9, 2017 10:54AM
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

QEnN5vF.jpg
    1m AP, eh?
    Still farming right now?
    Good player.
    11/10

I wonder what you're doing there? Trying to expose everyone? You're just as bad lmfao
  • Thilori
    Thilori
    ✭✭

QEnN5vF.jpg
    1m AP, eh?
    Still farming right now?
    Good player.
    11/10

big gains brotha,

1 + 1 = 2
    Not rocket science

yet u did that by yourself when was taking screenshots and sitting here with me lmao. This hypocrite community sometimes smh - I'll stay there till I will see a single reply from zenimax that it's bannable to afk on this recource

I visited to see if what I heard was true -- it was.
    Wanted to see who was farming it as well.
    I took screenshots and left.
    Edited by Thilori on February 9, 2017 10:56AM
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Is this really what you want this game to be?

no..but ZeniMax is making it playable for casual player ( I think it's just the beginning ..Unfortunately .. :smile: )

On DAOC rank realms had a sense ..casual player hardly came to high rank pvp although in zerg ..here ( on ESO ) you do PvE in PvP and get rank

although probably the change was made for Cyro merchant equip AP

( for honor incoming for me :P )
    Edited by melloni_aleb16_ESO on February 9, 2017 11:09AM
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

it still will take zos 6months + to fix a game braking bug.

but if its a crownbuy issues its hotfixed in less than 24h.

zos sux

Note: The fact that PvPers could finally make good money off their AP was adressed within 3 hours.

And the game breaking invisible player fix lingers still....... ZoS priorities. .......
  • yamadas
    yamadas
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boys and girls its so funny :smiley:

I think that is realy nice pvp feature in this update :smile:
    Edited by yamadas on February 9, 2017 11:22AM
    Yamadas
    Dk is Master of Shame // AR 50 (no more)
    Many Alts

Necrotic Lagg

EU / PC Master Race
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make love not war - taking AP bath is good for your health
  • yamadas
    yamadas
    ✭✭✭
    Make love not war - taking AP bath is good for your health

Yes chill boys and girls, it only game :blush:
    Yamadas
    Dk is Master of Shame // AR 50 (no more)
    Many Alts

Necrotic Lagg

EU / PC Master Race
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Is this really what you want this game to be?

no..but ZeniMax is making it playable for casual player ( I think it's just the beginning ..Unfortunately .. :smile: )

On DAOC rank realms had a sense ..casual player hardly came to high rank pvp although in zerg ..here ( on ESO ) you do PvE in PvP and get rank

although probably the change was made for Cyro merchant equip AP

( for honor incoming for me :P )

I remember when the zerg in DAOC eventually became a bunch of Rank 10+

Not fun..not fun at all hehe
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rate this like I rated all those Emperor farmers back in the day *Grin*

sad

• BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    I rate this like I rated all those Emperor farmers back in the day *Grin*

sad

the emp is currently the one who has most time to Play pvp, it doesnt matter what he does, expoiting or pvping, the one whith most time has most ap
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl this looks like some dev wanted to get easy AP for his friends and "accidentally" marked the mine as a keep :joy: hilarious
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Baobab_Theoldtree
    Baobab_Theoldtree
    ✭✭✭
    Soon everyone will be rank 50 :D
  • InvitationNotFound
    InvitationNotFound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, why am i not surprised about the names i saw in the screenshots and the videos and their reaction to it? :trollface:
    We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome... - The Wrobler
    You know you don't have to be here right? - Rich Lambert
    Verrätst du mir deinen Beruf? Ich würde auch gerne mal Annahmen dazu schreiben, wie simple die Aufgaben anderer sind. - Kai Schober

Addons:
    RdK Group Tool: esoui DE EN FR
    Port to Friend's House: esoui DE EN FR - Library: DE EN
    Yet another Compass: esoui DE EN FR
    Group Buffs: esoui DE EN FR
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I'd stay there a whole day I could be grand overlord @Sanct16 :#
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

anyone who used Vipern with poisens to proc the Vipern abused a exploit for 6 months.

anyone who abussed gapclosers when they still had a root on it abused them for 6months +

there are so many abussed zos Bugs that didnt where hotfixed in a short time, that i stoped counting how mnany there where.

and now stop whinning about a exploit that acctually doesnt harm noone

[Edit for removed quotes]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 9, 2017 4:36PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Thilori
    Thilori
    ✭✭
    [snip]

Seriously?
    PvP ranks actually mean a lot to people.
    Here we have probably the biggest AP exploits and everyone is acting like it's nothing.

This is ruining the emp leaderboard, making AP even more worthless.

AP currently IS worth something in the form of items that can be purchased.
    This does harm people in the game and *** a lot of people off.

[Edit for removed quotes]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 9, 2017 4:39PM
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

any serius pvp Players has arround 20mil + ap. do you think that few mils Change the fact the pvp Players can monopolize the market?

btw i speak of normal Players, not sancts that can pull prolly out 100mil ap of theyr [snip]

[Edit for removed quotes and profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 9, 2017 4:40PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few comments have been removed and edited. Please avoid breaking the community rules when posting.
    Staff Post
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if they fix it, people will just do it in some keep in a dead campaign. Same result, just need a few more people to flip both flags.

1 month worth of feedback + ZOS' own common sense and this is what we got. Maybe Cyrodiil needs to go up in flames before they finally start taking anything PvP-related serious at all.
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS don't care about Cyrodiil
    AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Even if they fix it, people will just do it in some keep in a dead campaign. Same result, just need a few more people to flip both flags.

1 month worth of feedback + ZOS' own common sense and this is what we got. Maybe Cyrodiil needs to go up in flames before they finally start taking anything PvP-related serious at all.

even if they remove the ap reward on Keep and res, there are other easy ways to exploit ap
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert find everyone with excessive AP gains over the period and delete their account wide AP, ranks and titles. But keep them in game so we can laugh at them. :D
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

even if they remove the ap reward on Keep and res, there are other easy ways to exploit ap

You can have friends on enemy alliance alts feed you AP, although this is technically (read: probably not going to actually happen) bannable.

But hey, at least you couldnt go AFK doing that, and I rather doubt you could make as much AP with that method as you can with this new one. Pretty much every form of "normal" PvP doesnt hold a candle to these AP gains. It's a joke.

Once again, it comes down to this though: if this were an exploit to quickly farm insane amounts of gold (or any PvE currency) it wouldve been hotfixed days ago. ZOS couldnt possibly send a clearer message than that.