Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Load Certain Characters and/or Certain Zones on Xbox One (NA)

• HatsunexMikux
    HatsunexMikux
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: Hatsune xMikux
    Character: Hatsune Miku x
    Megaserver: North American

Edit: Infinite load times in all of Shadowfen.
    Edited by HatsunexMikux on May 25, 2016 3:07PM
    ♫ Rai Rai rasetsu to mukuro (Rai Rai, Rakshasa and the corpse) ♫ - Hatsune Miku
  • kingbolo1987
    kingbolo1987
    Soul Shriven
    I understand that, but even logging in to the ESO website it comes up "no account". We are both confused is all. Sorry should have clarified my bad
  • kingbolo1987
    kingbolo1987
    Soul Shriven
    And I also should have said "to post the issues she's having ON THIS THREAD. I'm sorry Lolz I'm just really confused and not happy about the whole not logging in thing
  • Scarface3000
    GT: xScarface3000
    Name: Midnight Scar
    Char: v16 Nightblade
    Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion (NA)

I can't load into the character, "Requesting character load..." for about 5-10 mins, then says error cant connect.

Then get an Error 308 Lost connection die to inactivity. What the..
  • Truly
    Truly
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: Bryon
    Characters: Truly,Trulys,And Truiy
    Megaserver: North American
    3 different characters btw
  • Nick_Nitr0
    Gamertag: Nick Nitr0
    Characters:
    Back N Black (can't load into character)
    High King Bronson ( in imperial sewers cannot enter any districts)

Xbox North American Server
  • StuddMuffinVag
    I'm on Xbox NA megaserver and can't go into any delves on any character

Gamer tag: Studdmuffinvag
    Char name: Megamangina and Putitincider
    Both are ebonheart pack. I was leveling in deeshan on megamangina and did the first three delves this weekend and Monday. I logged on after the updates and could not get into any delves yesterday after the patch or today. Just sits there and loads forever. I just checked, I could get into a public dungeon though. Haven't even tried a private dungeon yet. Thanks in advance for looking into it!!!
    Edited by StuddMuffinVag on May 25, 2016 4:35PM
  • SignsOfTheTimes
    Gt: SignsOfTheTimes
    Characters: merchant, SignsOfTheTimes, Big Damage.
    Mega server: North America Xbox
  • SammyShotBothSides
    We are currently investigating an issue that arose yesterday after the Xbox One maintenance, where some players are unable to load certain character and/or certain zones. This may result in a very long loading screen that times out when attempting to access certain zones and/or characters. If you are experiencing this issue, please reply to this thread with the following:
    • Your Xbox Live Gamertag
    • The name of your impacted character(s) and what zone(s) they are in
    Also, please confirm that you are indeed on the North American Xbox One megaserver.

Thank you all for your patience as we work on resolving this issue.

GT: Murd3rD1ck
    Character: Sullena
    Zone: Stros M'Kai
    Server: North American Megaserver

I'm unable to wayshrine travel to some locations. For example: I've tried to get to Khenarthi's Roost a few times, only for it to time out after sitting at the loading screen for a few minutes.
  • Daishichi
    Daishichi
    ✭✭✭
    Gamertag: Daishichi
    Character: Daishichi
    Megaserver: North American Xbox One

Could not recall to any Grahtwood wayshrine, or travel to player, or even walk there from a neighboring zone.

Screwed me out of the AD Dungeon Pledges for the day.
    Gamertag: SpideyGuy73
    Xbox One NA
    Grand Master Crafter
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the response @ZOS_JessicaFolsom.

Here's an update for me- I was able to get past the North America server startup (I couldn't previously), loaded up an Aldmeri Dominion character who was in Wrothgar, played for a bit then went to go in to Scarp Keep...it took roughly 10 minutes to load up inside, long enough for my Xbox controller to shut off for being idle. I was kicked shortly upon entering the clothing shop. Every other attempt to load this character causes me to promptly get kicked again before I can even move.

I tried another character from another alliance (Daggerfall Covenant) and was met with the same long load when trying to enter an Outlaw Refuge.

I tested the EU server and had none of the issues described above, load times were normal and I had no problem signing in.
    Edited by waterfairy on May 25, 2016 5:09PM
  • BrotherChaz
    BrotherChaz
    ✭✭
    BrotherChaz

I have 7/8 characters, my #1 highest lev toon does not load. Others all do.

Character name: Chazmeister Arcanblade / Lvl: Vet 15

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. This is my main toon and am really looking forward to getting Vet 16 and finishing Cadwels(sp?) Gold soon. Thanks.

UPDATE: Just updating to let you know that after 2 hours of playing my lowest lev/newest char with no problems... my main char still will not log in. I know you are doing your best to resolve this and appreciate the effort.
    Please save my Character. :-)
    Edited by BrotherChaz on May 25, 2016 7:37PM
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    GT - Elium85
    Character - Irinde

Location - Imperial City (don't remember exact district)

I get the request character load on the character selection screen but it times out here every single time (tried about a dozen times). My other characters load in fine, though none are in Imperial City.
  • zoltarg
    zoltarg
    XBOX One NA - Aldmeri Dominion
    Gamer Tag: Zoltarg
    Character : Skeletøn

Last location - Imperial City Legionary Vault
    Can't login infinite loading.

Other AD character is working and other alliance characters load as well. Thanks.
  • zigzagzen
    zigzagzen
    ✭✭
    still experiencing game crash issue or zoning issues with any character trying to do the guild quests (fighter/mage).

Primarily on my current one:

gamertag: zigzagzen
    Character Name: Puddy'Tat

any of the guild quests either take 15+ minutes to load or crash me, including exiting them.

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Small update for everyone: We are still working on resolving this issue, and appreciate your patience. We'll continue to provide updates as we have them.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Thanks for the response @ZOS_JessicaFolsom.

Here's an update for me- I was able to get past the North America server startup (I couldn't previously), loaded up an Aldmeri Dominion character who was in Wrothgar, played for a bit then went to go in to Scarp Keep...it took roughly 10 minutes to load up inside, long enough for my Xbox controller to shut off for being idle. I was kicked shortly upon entering the clothing shop. Every other attempt to load this character causes me to promptly get kicked again before I can even move.

I tried another character from another alliance (Daggerfall Covenant) and was met with the same long load when trying to enter an Outlaw Refuge.

I tested the EU server and had none of the issues described above, load times were normal and I had no problem signing in.

Thank you, @Vigarr!
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • GivvumBoane
    GivvumBoane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gamer Tag:BloodlessSphinx
    Character name: Givvum Boane
    Xbox One NA server
    Edit: I was able to get in after a couple of tries. I didn't have any problems once it loaded.
    Edited by GivvumBoane on May 25, 2016 7:25PM
    All hail the prophet that is Mike Judge, for his Idiocracy prophecy is near fruition.
  • Thaelgram_Westar
    Gamertag: OTM ElysiuM
    Character Name: Thaelgram Westar
    Zone: Grahtwood (Elden Root Wayshrine to be particular. Trying to fast travel to the Skywatch, Auridon Wayshrine)

I have other characters in Auridon who fast travel around with no issue. I think it might have something to do with Grahtwood/Elden Root, because before the reset, my character was stuck after I used the Wayshrine in Elden Root to fast travel to Skywatch. The reset happened, I was able to log in, and when I tried to fast travel again (from the same Wayshrine, to the same destination location), it got stuck in the loop again.
    War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

If you were encountering this issue, could you please try again now and let us know if you're able to get in on the character(s) and/or zone(s) you were having issues with? Please let us know? (A full reboot of your Xbox One may be needed.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • BrotherChaz
    BrotherChaz
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

If you were encountering this issue, could you please try again now and let us know if you're able to get in on the character(s) and/or zone(s) you were having issues with? Please let us know? (A full reboot of your Xbox One may be needed.)

I did as suggested, restarted XBox again, and my character will now load. Yay.
    I logged out and tried him again and loaded fine. Have not played yet but it seems okay as far as loading up goes.

Thank you very much and God Bless you all. :)
    Edited by BrotherChaz on May 25, 2016 7:57PM
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    My character was able to log in to Imperial City.
  • johu31
    johu31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jedi johu
    Johu
    Currently in hews bane and couldn't get to grahtwood this morning. As of now everything is working for me. Thank you.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @BrotherChaz @elium85 and @johu31 - Thanks for providing us with an update. We're happy to hear you're able to log into the characters/zones you were having issues with before!

We'll continue to watch this thread for replies from others.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Thaelgram_Westar
    Checking momentarily and will update accordingly if I am able to log a few times in to that character.
    War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

My husband checked for me, and was able to login as Elissandra Ravenwing and move her to Riften for me.
    On a related note, could you please make it possible to pick up the Undaunted quests at all three of the enclaves? It should help lighten the load on the server...
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • zigzagzen
    zigzagzen
    ✭✭
    additional issue, before I got tired of waiting 15+ minutes per load screen and before my last crash from this, I completed the Ravenous Rodent quest but now my mage guild quest line is no longer advancing. Same character/gamertag as above

GT: zigzagzen
    CN: Puddy'Tat
  • Thaelgram_Westar
    Here's the update; after a hard reset, I am able to log into my main, able to access inventory/social tab to collect mail, and the game crashes. I was able to log in and fast travel multiple times on the character I was stuck on.

• Kasair
    Kasair
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Kasiar
    Character name Kåz (Vet7 Templar)
    NA Server

GT:Foreveraimee
    Character Name: Foreveraimeè (I think it's with that accent, it's her Vet6 Templar)
    NA Server

We've both been stuck there since the Patch. Can log in other characters that aren't in Grahtwood. Yes we've tried hard resets etc.

Our first day back to playing after an 8 month break. Hopefully it's fixed soon!
    Edited by Kasair on May 26, 2016 3:10AM
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    All characters that were previously inaccessible are now able to be loaded on my account. Thank you for resolving this issue for me!