Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to Load Certain Characters and/or Certain Zones on Xbox One (NA)

• drofnasii
    drofnasii
    Server: XBOX One NA
    Gamertag: Drofnas
    Character: Kain Able

Tried to do the "Welcome to Orsinium" quest just to get it out of my list, but now I'm stuck in town with no way out. I was at the point of following some green smoke/smell to an NPC, found them, after talking with them is when it instantly crashed and I've been stuck in that state for a few days now. I was able to get in a few times, but it would crash a few seconds later, not long enough for a fast travel, now it's just instantly crashing the game.

If it wasn't for the annoying NPCs that stalk you asking for their $2 (80's reference), I would have just dropped the quest and been better off. So sad too, cause I want me more Skyshards (gotta catch em all). It also sucks that I can no longer do my Provisioing Quests too, oh well, who needs all those Purple recipes anyways.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    NA server
    GT: c3nturi0n pr1me
    Vito Invictus
    Stuck in wrothgar cannot log into character
    Edited by C3NTUR1ON on July 13, 2016 5:24PM
  • tcampbell1990b14_ESO
    tcampbell1990b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT: vVDragon WolfVv

Character Name: Purity Draco Wolf

NA Server

Can't login to character. I just need to be moved to Mournhold or anywhere outside of Wrothgar
    Edited by tcampbell1990b14_ESO on July 13, 2016 7:04PM
  • JoeDubEdition
    GT: Joe Dub Edition
    character name: Saps with Dub
    XBOX1
    NA server
    Wrothgar

Crashing to dashboard every time I try to log into character
  • CatherineHG
    drofnasii wrote: »
    Gamertag: Drofnas
    Character: Kain Able

Tried to do the "Welcome to Orsinium" quest just to get it out of my list, but now I'm stuck in town with no way out. I was at the point of following some green smoke/smell to an NPC, found them, after talking with them is when it instantly crashed and I've been stuck in that state for a few days now. I was able to get in a few times, but it would crash a few seconds later, not long enough for a fast travel, now it's just instantly crashing the game.

If it wasn't for the annoying NPCs that stalk you asking for their $2 (80's reference), I would have just dropped the quest and been better off. So sad too, cause I want me more Skyshards (gotta catch em all). It also sucks that I can no longer do my Provisioing Quests too, oh well, who needs all those Purple recipes anyways.

I just have to say one thing: Anyone that can work a quote from a John Cusack movie into a ESO post is kind of awesome! Well done, sir. Well done!
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Send a trouble ticket with your information and they will move you to another city. Took a day or so but support was on their game and my issue was fixed. They can only move you once so I won't venture back to Wrothgar until next patch.

Hope that helps @JoeDubEdition
  • DreadKnight
    DreadKnight
    ✭✭✭
    My main is still stuck in Orsinium,

Char Scottyh
    Gamertag Scotty783
    NA server

Please can you relocate him, he's been stuck for over 10 days now, and I've listed my info on multiple threads and no response at all. I've also submitted a new ticket (160716-001510), really don't want to spam support tickets like is being suggested elsewhere.

This is my main guy that is a few days off from achieving his 9 traits crafting.
    This is my main guy that has over 2300 hours in game.
    This is my main guy that has nearly 1mil hard earned AP.
    This is my main guy that has max backpack full of my elite gear.
    This is my main guy that will be the only character that I spend money on re-racing.
    This is my main guy that has found all skyshards in Tamriel and has nearly 300 skill points.
    This is my main guy.

If I cannot get him back, I can't possibly progress the game or eso+, please move him asap.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by DreadKnight on July 17, 2016 10:11AM
  • scottperry00
    scottperry00
    Soul Shriven
    Character Ragnnerill
    Gamer tag VooDoo27
    NA Server

Was stuck for several weeks and while I can access my player there is numerous issues. Please move my character
    Created troubleticket but keep getting robo answers.
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted: wrong forum]
    Edited by jellicles on July 17, 2016 9:37AM
  • ohiofirefightera
    ohiofirefightera
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: Arsonist343
    Character: Aegon Targaryean

I've had this game since day one and been an Eso+ member for over a year. I've given you $100s of dollars. Please fix Orsinium.