Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    MelemB wrote: »
    Why so much anger and poision here? Fight each other in Cyrodiil ;p

Must be the christmas spirit that got to us all!!

Christmas time is the best time to let your anger out in Cyrodiil through fighting, maybe this lifts your spirit more :D

PS: Please not in chat though...
    Edited by MelemB on December 23, 2016 11:46AM
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Is this raviour guy always so refreshingly ludicrous?

I find his comments rather insightful, the saltiness tastes rather good.

There isnt enough salt in the Dead Sea to cover one of Raviours posts

Ah, maybe I should spend a couple minutes a day reading, then. Good laughs are so rarely found nowadays...
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Christmas is the time of year when we all get together and remember why we only meet once a year
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Fodore wrote: »
    Christmas is the time of year when we all get together and remember why we only meet once a year

I had to laught first but then remembered who I have to visit in the next days and -> ._.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Christmas time is the best time to let your anger out in Cyrodiil through fighting, maybe this lifts your spirit more :D

problem is, some peoplee dont stand to fight. but dont show up or run away xD
    still waiting for someone to duel me :P
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

In Cyrodiil it's not abt 1v1 or 1vX all the time. They are different roles u can fulfill, for example be a good team player... If u really want to fight strong ppl go to Rawl'Kha in reapers March and take a look at the players near the inn. A lot of ppl duel there, comparing their strengths and build and gears. It is really entertaining ^^

• pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In Cyrodiil it's not abt 1v1 or 1vX all the time. They are different roles u can fulfill, for example be a good team player... If u really want to fight strong ppl go to Rawl'Kha in reapers March and take a look at the players near the inn. A lot of ppl duel there, comparing their strengths and build and gears. It is really entertaining ^^

You mean comparing who has the most broken build right?
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Several Comments have been removed from this thread.
    Please keep future discussion constructive and positive.
    Attacking other users and name calling is never allowed on our forums as per our rules.
    Please carefully review our Community Guidelines for more information.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

owww Lucina :'( . I dont have it like that but I do know a few that have it that way.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    Attacking other users and name calling is never allowed on our forums as per our rules.

Official post.This thread has just made it to the A team!!!!
    Yea yea we will behave. Most of whats going on here is friendly banter anyway.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

owww Lucina :'( . I dont have it like that but I do know a few that have it that way.

Not like that for me :P just a quote from Mrs Browns Boys :D Christmas is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    After that who cares?
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »

Haha Amma was just suggesting competition on who can get ZOSes attention/response.. think it was planned more like "Constructive Esseys" but figures we ll get it the opposote way 1st - who was it?
    #ChristmasPresentFromZOS
    Edited by Tillalarrien on December 24, 2016 8:29AM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »

You mean comparing who has the most broken build right?

Oh cmon, isnt it fun standing no chance against stam build with 300cp more then you, velidreth, viper and black rose? Even golden weapons xD lol my vet is charity case :disappointed:

Btw does DB knock still doesent count as cc?

To be fair i agree with starting post - Cyrodiil is about being versitile/playing the style you enjoy, weather is a zergling, ganker or solo.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on December 24, 2016 8:44AM
  • Tzadik
    Tzadik
    Sheesh... u guys just make drama all the time :P

Since I've started playing this game it's been always about zerging when you have no other options, so I don't really see why do people bring it all the time when everybody zergs :D

But I dunno, I just live humble and *** and troll people and that's why this game is so beautiful.
    Ebonheart Pact - PC EU
    Hasidic Chant - magicka templar
    Na Nach - magicka nightblade sap tank
  • JkahrrRadnar
    JkahrrRadnar
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does AD have a lot of active healers? Played with my AD alt last night and was almost blinded by the spells flying around. Never saw something like this in EP groups, makes me wish I could switch the fraction of my templar alt to help out. >>
  • some_randomer2
    Is it just me or does AD have a lot of active healers? Played with my AD alt last night and was almost blinded by the spells flying around. Never saw something like this in EP groups, makes me wish I could switch the fraction of my templar alt to help out. >>

Yup Templars imo are very well suited for pvp....not as one of those ridiculously powerful builds thatt can't be killed by 1000 people. But just as a build that can heal and do some damage. Very handy in group play.
    Edited by some_randomer2 on December 24, 2016 12:50PM
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to everyone :'PPP
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Angi!!! and everyone else even to those ZOS party poopers :)<3
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Ok, I never was there before when an Emp outleveled BwB and logged off when the inner keeps still were in the emp's alliacne hands. So what happens exactly? The next candidate gets the mail but when the player accepts, the charcakter doesn't automatically get the Emp status it seems (this is what happened today with DC). Someone said, maybe if we loose a keep in the inner ring and get it back it might work, is this right?
  • some_randomer2
    Ok, I never was there before when an Emp outleveled BwB and logged off when the inner keeps still were in the emp's alliacne hands. So what happens exactly? The next candidate gets the mail but when the player accepts, the charcakter doesn't automatically get the Emp status it seems (this is what happened today with DC). Someone said, maybe if we loose a keep in the inner ring and get it back it might work, is this right?

Think u have to lose all six.....but I might be wrong
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭

This is sick... As if there is still an Emp that has to be dethroned or what? Instead of letting such complications occur they should kick emp if character hits lvl 50 and... I don't know, there should be another solution to this than what ZOS are offering us here in Blackwater Blade. I mean this way the alliance has no emp empowering them.

Edited by MelemB on December 24, 2016 7:57PM
  • some_randomer2
    Where were EP today?
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭

This is sick... As if there is still an Emp that has to be dethroned or what? Instead of letting such complications occur they should kick emp if character hits lvl 50 and... I don't know, there should be another solution to this than what ZOS are offering us here in Blackwater Blade. I mean this way the alliance has no emp empowering them.

Yeah but tbh its not that bad for balancing reasons - you generally dont want one alliance dominating the map and just rotating one emp after another without actually doing anything..
    Where were EP today?
    We had our yearly dinner with our warlord Santa (we call him papa Red). This year he tought as a lot of usefull tips on faster movement around the map so watch out!

Edited by Tillalarrien on December 24, 2016 10:57PM
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone :blush:
    After that who cares?
  • some_randomer2
    Remember now EP, in anticipation of another DC nightcap.... Leave 1 ring keep blue
    Edited by some_randomer2 on December 25, 2016 9:29PM
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    XD yeah... seems like DC is/was more motivated in winning points and campain then having an emp.
  • some_randomer2
    3 nightcaps in a row is pushing it seriously
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Nightcaps? I didn't notice any nightcaps, but maybe I wasn't online at the right time? When I woke up in the morning DC only had Ales & Chal (yesterday) and Ash & Ales (today). But well, it's holiday time, a lot of school students are awake at night and playing.
    Edited by MelemB on December 26, 2016 5:36PM
  • some_randomer2
    Nightcaps? I didn't notice any nightcaps, but maybe I wasn't online at the right time? When I woke up in the morning DC only had Ales & Chal (yesterday) and Ash & Ales (today).

Yesterday DC had faregyl, I came on just as we took it back, spent the day pushing to ash.

We seem to have nothing in the morning and spend the day taking our stuff back.... Repeat tomorow?

Also we were so close to take emp today....
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Nightcaps? I didn't notice any nightcaps, but maybe I wasn't online at the right time? When I woke up in the morning DC only had Ales & Chal (yesterday) and Ash & Ales (today).

Yesterday DC had faregyl, I came on just as we took it back, spent the day pushing to ash.

We seem to have nothing in the morning and spend the day taking our stuff back.... Repeat tomorow?

Also we were so close to take emp today....

Yeah but there was no nightcap... they did all this during the day. Yesterday for example before 10 am Germany time there was no action, then within 2 hours when players logged in they mobilized and after some time they had inner ring. But I think because EP was not active in the last days much DC had a little more chance then normally. And I still wonder how DC made it yesterday morning. I had the feeling there was no real group up...but might be mistaking about the groups since I can't really play with this borrowed laptop on holiday.
    Edited by MelemB on December 26, 2016 9:51PM