Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• IGORIANN
    IGORIANN
    Soul Shriven
    I know ep is scared of dc, but pveing alessia when dc's got emp....priceless :wink:
    Asareb
    Adequate-Tail-Size
    Tactical Zerg
    Shalalala Lalalala
    Aldmeri-Swimming-Team
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IGORIANN wrote: »
    I know ep is scared of dc, but pveing alessia when dc's got emp....priceless :wink:
    As priceless as those AD obsessed with taking Cropsford/Drake from EP even when Blues have emp, Alessia, Roe and Brindle... :p
  • some_randomer2
    Ufretin wrote: »
    As priceless as those AD obsessed with taking Cropsford/Drake from EP even when Blues have emp, Alessia, Roe and Brindle... :p

That literally never happens...
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happened more than once. But as always, it's those players who we keep trying to explain the concepts of "home keeps" and "dethroning" to on each alliance and who will probably never read this thread... :neutral:
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

Happened more than once. But as always, it's those players who we keep trying to explain the concepts of "home keeps" and "dethroning" to on each alliance and who will probably never read this thread... :neutral:

Ep going to drake also happened more than once when dc have emp ;)
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Fodore wrote: »

Sometimes when you run a PUG or a group that for whatever reason (size, to much resistance, etc) is not efficient to take an emp keep it makes sense to go for other keeps in order to keep up the mood. And sometimes it's only a bad coordination between two groups XD
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Drake is a home keep (and a lovely one at that) so going to Drake is NEVER inappropriate ;)
    But then, EP have been known to attack Dragonclaw while AD had emp as well. I guess it's a common thing among randoms to attack the seemingly weaker faction...
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

That literally happened for 3 hours the other day when I was playing on my AD.
    Edited by Alphaa on January 10, 2017 1:36AM
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

Drake is an EP homekeep and will always make sense for a faction to capture its homekeep.Its always a gamble though to start a fight with the faction you have a "silent truce" with (like when the 3rd faction is emp) cuz you do risk to pull ressources from that factions fight against emp.
    That said Its been seen so many times by all factions and also number 1 and 2 going consistantly going after number 3 so well people are just plain stupid or they dont care that much about emp/score etc.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder who the emperor's new DC tower camping group is, some vet guild? Care to introduce yourselves?^^
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorry i was going by emp times and dc didn't nightcap, i always look when i feed my mounts in mornings. keep the hate up ebonfarts, u only dissin yourselves. dc still owning you tho.....

as shaggy said... 'it wasn't me'
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    as @MelemB says, sometimes it can be good to take an easy castle/fort/keep just to get the ball rolling if you have failed a few times. simple lead tactics, which ep and ad seem to have none of.
  • IGORIANN
    IGORIANN
    Soul Shriven
    Another dc nightcap and ep is hitting us, i'm guessing for scrolls....
    Asareb
    Adequate-Tail-Size
    Tactical Zerg
    Shalalala Lalalala
    Aldmeri-Swimming-Team
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday evening we (DC) had emp and apart from a very poor attack on Bleakers from the reds I have never been so bored before. Nothing to def. AD hits EP. And instead of snatching red scrolls from AD keeps we rather go Alessia because I don't know. I logged. :D
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • some_randomer2
    DenniMyuu wrote: »
    Yesterday evening we (DC) had emp and apart from a very poor attack on Bleakers from the reds I have never been so bored before. Nothing to def. AD hits EP. And instead of snatching red scrolls from AD keeps we rather go Alessia because I don't know. I logged. :D

You must realise if a faction keeps nightcapping, people will not see the point of playing.

The easy alternative is to bridge fight. It's kind of like,

'Well we could dethrone emp but they are gonna nightcap and get it back anyway so let's just have some fun'

Ep think the same way and hence you get the endless bridgefight.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    sorry i was going by emp times and dc didn't nightcap, i always look when i feed my mounts in mornings. keep the hate up ebonfarts, u only dissin yourselves. dc still owning you tho.....

as shaggy said... 'it wasn't me'
    raviour wrote: »
    as @MelemB says, sometimes it can be good to take an easy castle/fort/keep just to get the ball rolling if you have failed a few times. simple lead tactics, which ep and ad seem to have none of.

There is being committed to a faction and then there is Rav <3
    Can i get origin story plys? Where is the hate that is making u dis EP in every sentance u make coming from?
    God help us if its still because of a 2 year old imaginary feud :D
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You must realise if a faction keeps nightcapping, people will not see the point of playing.

'Well we could dethrone emp but they are gonna nightcap and get it back anyway so let's just have some fun'

Thats actually very deep. I am almost convinced.
  •  Czirne
    Czirne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightcap or morning cap?

Screenshot_20170115_105639.png

I believe in lagless Cyrodiil!
  • some_randomer2
    pieratsos wrote: »

The evidence is there, just look at the post above. It's funny how its always AD or EP players complaining about a nightcap.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, DC nightcapped.
    After that who cares?
  • some_randomer2
    Gj those EP working rn....functioning well
    Edited by some_randomer2 on January 15, 2017 12:58PM
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭

Yeah it's a shame that AD decided to 2v1 EP instead of dethrone :|

Edited by Victimize on January 15, 2017 9:49PM
  • some_randomer2
    Victimize wrote: »

Ep attacked alessia while it was yellow.....it was bound to end badly. Besides emp gone now
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The evidence is there, just look at the post above. It's funny how its always AD or EP players complaining about a nightcap.

People fighting over the bridge is the evidence of "they dont care about dethroning emp cause they will nightcap again anw?" Seriously?
  • some_randomer2

People fighting over the bridge is the evidence of "they dont care about dethroning emp cause they will nightcap again anw?" Seriously?

The evidence is the person who posted a screenshot of the map
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Victimize wrote: »

Tell me what exactly the point of dethroning is when they will just nightcap emp back.

After that who cares?
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Huh? The picture just shows that DC nightcap. so what? my reply was about
    Do you actually believe that? Lmao
  • some_randomer2

Well what would you do in the situation? Try dehtrone emp? My arse you would. Probably gank people somewhere for AP or something.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well what would you do in the situation? Try dehtrone emp? My arse you would. Probably gank people somewhere for AP or something.

Lmao. This is getting even funnier.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    @pieratsos exposed as ganker.