Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• some_randomer2
    EP non existent again? Cmon where is the zerg at these days? DC nightcapped again.
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    EP non existent again? Cmon where is the zerg at these days? DC nightcapped again.

No, DC did not nightcap. Quite the contrary, AD tried to nightcap, at 4 am in Germany they had all but Ales and Chal. Dont know what happened afterwards. DC won all keeps in the morning after 8 am. Seems like best time for DC is in the morning. But yeah, where is EP? Santa Red is gone now! And AD scrolls were taken at approx. 10 am.
    Edited by MelemB on December 29, 2016 2:00PM
  • some_randomer2
    MelemB wrote: »

No, DC did not nightcap. Quite the contrary, AD tried to nightcap, at 4 am in Germany they had all but Ales and Chal. Dont know what happened afterwards. DC won all keeps in the morning after 8 am. Seems like best time for DC is in the morning. But yeah, where is EP? Santa Red is gone now! And AD scrolls were taken at approx. 10 am.

We had all that from last night -_- while there were plenty of players from other factions. DC took emp and scrolls while there were 3 AD.

DC literally did PVDoor with everything.

You do realise primetime we always seem to have pushed you guys back?

Like I said, DC nightcap we spend the day taking back our keeps and pushing you back.

Then again DC pvdoor (maybe not at night but in early morning) and when we come on, we have to take our stuff back. Endless cycle.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭

We had all that from last night -_- while there were plenty of players from other factions. DC took emp and scrolls while there were 3 AD.

DC literally did PVDoor with everything.

You do realise primetime we always seem to have pushed you guys back?

Like I said, DC nightcap we spend the day taking back our keeps and pushing you back.

Then again DC pvdoor (maybe not at night but in early morning) and when we come on, we have to take our stuff back. Endless cycle.

I and a few others were there after mignight when we lost Nikel, Ash and Bleakers to AD.
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭

At 1:00-2:00 am DC got sej,chal was blue and BRK ua with DC around. This morning DC were trying get scroll from AD gate ,and the emp and some group of DC zerged me and my mate while we were trying get sej from DC,then they (emp and cia) complete and miserably failed trying to retake bleakers and all that was before even 10:30 am.
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • some_randomer2
    Also why are EP doing nothing? Dead?

Edit: other than zerging alessia repeatedly, when DC have emp, chal and an EP scroll
    Edited by some_randomer2 on December 29, 2016 3:09PM
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Angi wrote: »

At 1:00-2:00 am DC got sej,chal was blue and BRK ua with DC around. This morning DC were trying get scroll from AD gate ,and the emp and some group of DC zerged me and my mate while we were trying get sej from DC,then they (emp and cia) complete and miserably failed trying to retake bleakers and all that was before even 10:30 am.

Yeah we went for BRK by taking sej because we were tired getting killed by AD and losing Ash since we were few and we didn't get BRK, don't know what happened to Sej afterwards because our small group disbanded afterwards and went to bed after seeing we lost bleakers too.

And abt today with AD scroll, we'll we were not even 1 full group and had to defend other keeps too before winning AD scro ultimately.
    Edited by MelemB on December 29, 2016 3:20PM
  • some_randomer2

Yeah we went for BRK by taking sej because we were tired getting killed by AD and losing Ash since we were few and we didn't get BRK, don't know what happened to Sej afterwards because our small group disbanded afterwards and went to bed after seeing we lost bleakers too.

And abt today with AD scroll, we'll we were not even 1 full group and had to defend other keeps too before winning AD scro ultimately.

I can't believe you are trying to justify it.....it was nightcap plain and simple. It has happened before and it will happen again.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭

I can't believe you are trying to justify it.....it was nightcap plain and simple. It has happened before and it will happen again.

I am a little bit confused. Since we didn't gain anything and even lost, I would assume it's not really nightcapping? Or is it a question of definitions regarding taking keeps? For me I would see taking all keeps between 00:00 o'clock and 06:00 o'clock as nightcapping. And then we have to take into account which time zone we are talking about...what is your definition of nightcapping?
  • some_randomer2

I am a little bit confused. Since we didn't gain anything and even lost, I would assume it's not really nightcapping? Or is it a question of definitions regarding taking keeps? For me I would see taking all keeps between 00:00 o'clock and 06:00 o'clock as nightcapping. And then we have to take into account which time zone we are talking about...what is your definition of nightcapping?

Taking the entire map when there is next to nobody on other factions on. Aka PVdoor.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭

Taking the entire map when there is next to nobody on other factions on. Aka PVdoor.

Ah ok, so quite a question of definitions ;D Well I think it's hard to make it possible for everyone to be online at the right time. Take time zone UTC+6 players e.g. from Russia (and trust me there are a few of them in Cyrodiil) they will have a hard time to be able to go online at the same times like players at UTC+1. This way nightcapping can't be prevented. But whatever, we all live for taking things rightfully ours back, so have fun :D
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh nice. Another argument about who nightcaps the most.
    Place ur bets everyone.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    This was not intended as an accusation against a specific nationality, sorry if someone felt offended.
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Well bridge was nice today! But Yeah we (EP) need to stop zerging to Alessia mg.
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Place ur bets everyone.

XD lol. it's a monthly thing man. it has to happen
    Edited by Ray Dm on December 29, 2016 8:25PM
  • some_randomer2
    Jawasa wrote: »
    Well bridge was nice today! But Yeah we (EP) need to stop zerging to Alessia mg.

Yup and within fifteen minutes of stopping bridgefight.....emp was bethroned and AD had one scroll back.....literally the keeps dropped like they were nothing. Glade, Ash, Brindle,Roe Alesswell.
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    Place ur bets everyone.
    Can i bet a leki resto staff?
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Victimize wrote: »
    Place ur bets everyone.
    Can i bet a leki resto staff?

Y sure. Ill bet my gold fury sharpened resto. Lvl 40. Perfect for min/max.
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Geez this discussion is boring. Can any of you get triggered or something?
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭

Retweet
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ray Dm wrote: »

Retweet

Ok then.
    Wtf are u still doing here. Didnt you move out from BwB?
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭

Retweet

Ok then.

I got permission from the mighty Raviour! He allowed me to still speak here!
  • IGORIANN
    IGORIANN
    Soul Shriven
    So, seems AD nightcapped now ...
    Asareb
    Adequate-Tail-Size
    Tactical Zerg
    Shalalala Lalalala
    Aldmeri-Swimming-Team
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Retweet

Ok then.

I got permission from the mighty Raviour! He allowed me to still speak here!

Does that mean rav gave his permission to Talk away and has finally to shut up?
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IGORIANN wrote: »

But.... but i thought only DC nightcaps

• some_randomer2
    IGORIANN wrote: »

But.... but i thought only DC nightcaps

It happened again....so what? I never said it was AD exclusive.
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Also why are EP doing nothing? Dead?

Edit: other than zerging alessia repeatedly, when DC have emp, chal and an EP scroll

Havent played BwB for over 10 days but Ill be on a bit tonight and have a dance with you Dyslexia p
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So blues just cheated their way to get the flag at faregyl...Castle not tagged, player Celestial Overlord all of a sudden has flag for blues and passes it on to another player. Blues instead of redelivering scroll caps it. Makes this game fun.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    So blues just cheated their way to get the flag at faregyl...Castle not tagged, player Celestial Overlord all of a sudden has flag for blues and passes it on to another player. Blues instead of redelivering scroll caps it. Makes this game fun.

I wasn't there, so please understand my question as an idle curiosity. Do I understand it right, that some people were hidden within the keep during a preceding attempt to take the keep and waited until all was repaired and all were gone before going for the flags? Wow, how cunning XD Reminds me of one of the attempts with the younger Ork brother to hide long enough on the outer walls to take a keep like 15-30 min after a failed attack.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wasn't there, so please understand my question as an idle curiosity. Do I understand it right, that some people were hidden within the keep during a preceding attempt to take the keep and waited until all was repaired and all were gone before going for the flags? Wow, how cunning XD Reminds me of one of the attempts with the younger Ork brother to hide long enough on the outer walls to take a keep like 15-30 min after a failed attack.

No.The keep hadnt been tagged for several hours. Apparently hes a stamblade and abused the npc's to enter the keep, both inner and outer. He is also trying the exact same thing right now at drakelowe where the pact (Im pact) is keeping a scroll. He tags an NPC guard on the walls, glitches up on wall and repeats