Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    MelemB wrote: »
    So blues just cheated their way to get the flag at faregyl...Castle not tagged, player Celestial Overlord all of a sudden has flag for blues and passes it on to another player. Blues instead of redelivering scroll caps it. Makes this game fun.

I wasn't there, so please understand my question as an idle curiosity. Do I understand it right, that some people were hidden within the keep during a preceding attempt to take the keep and waited until all was repaired and all were gone before going for the flags? Wow, how cunning XD Reminds me of one of the attempts with the younger Ork brother to hide long enough on the outer walls to take a keep like 15-30 min after a failed attack.

No.The keep hadnt been tagged for several hours. Apparently hes a stamblade and abused the npc's to enter the keep, both inner and outer. He is also trying the exact same thing right now at drakelowe where the pact (Im pact) is keeping a scroll. He tags an NPC guard on the walls, glitches up on wall and repeats

Oook... Since this sounds like a cheat I assume u are not allowed to tell me how a stamblade is able to do something like this exactly? Well, I liked the idea of keeping hidden in a keep for so long more interesting... it's really hard to keep a PUG long enough immobilized and doing nothing but waiting.

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    imagine the fun having to camp an empty keep just to catch a cheater...my 2 year anniversary badge means nothing if they cant pull this *** together
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on December 30, 2016 11:13PM
  • some_randomer2
    Yeah I saw him outside the keep after we defended, he glitched.
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • PF1901
    PF1901
    ✭✭✭
    So blues just cheated their way to get the flag at faregyl...Castle not tagged, player C. O. all of a sudden has flag for blues and passes it on to another player. Blues instead of redelivering scroll caps it. Makes this game fun.
    Pretty much spoilt it for me this evening. For once I hope blue gets nightcapped right back to their bases.

• Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, yes, finally someone got triggered!
    What i want to know is why would someone who clearly wanted to bring that scroll to dc run to the bridge south of alessia?
    @killimandrosb16_ESO 2 years and you still care about alliance war? Not surprised you prefer going on forums spitting out insults and causing a mess because of something thats barely relevant.
    @MelemB From his incredibly vague description its clear that he doesnt know what hes talking about. And its not a cheat, its abilities that are Working as intended™ being used in a clever way.
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on December 31, 2016 4:29AM
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    What i want to know is why would someone who clearly wanted to bring that scroll to dc run to the bridge south of alessia?
    @killimandrosb16_ESO 2 years and you still care about alliance war? Not surprised you prefer going on forums spitting out insults and causing a mess because of something thats barely relevant.
    @MelemB From his incredibly vague description its clear that he doesnt know what hes talking about. And its not a cheat, its abilities that are Working as intended™ being used in a clever way.

Zerklings always quick to cry 'cheat', mate
  • some_randomer2
    [SNIP]/quote]

I wouldn't say it's cheating, just being an idiot. Imagine it's like pvdooring. You can't accuse them of cheating because they haven't.

All you can do is accept people will do it and even though it ruins the gaming experience you just have to deal with it.

But, I suppose AD owe him one, EP don't have a reason to take fare and normally, if you lose fare you lose a scroll.

I thought you were going to bridgefight. I saw you running past and just didn't bother if you remember.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on January 3, 2017 10:24PM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ive seen *** and *** like you for more than 14 years of mmo gaming and its always triggered me as I am a competitive person trying to hone my gaming the legal way. Why is it so? because taking the easy path to win anything, like you do, is a blatant insult to competitive gameplay. I will and can insult you on all levels until either you or I get banned. If I get banned for exposing the truth, namely you being the A ss hat you are so be it. If you on te other hand gets banned for being an a Sshat thats even better. Neither way I consider you one of the creatures who should lose internet priviliges any day and time of the year because you will never add anything valuable or positive to the scene there will always be cheating and, like now, bragging about it on the forums afterwards trying to get credit with that one neckbeard friends silently admiring. ALso re Tard, notice your cheating didnt even target my faction, I am red. Your cheating targeted yellow. Showing I will ALWAYS report (and you were dulyreported several times by red faction, I made sure about that) and in any way possible try to get rid of cocroaches like you.

And ye its not vague description. I dont want more *** like you around do I. You attempt at red flag (and notice again r etardedly mo ronic as shole im RED not yellow d ouchebag) vas recorded twice where your cheating is very clearly seen through both gates
    . There were several witnesses on yellow side too on your cheating.Obviosuly being the as sh ole you are you will defend yourself and your im becile acts.

Something must be done against ass holes like this one. In zonechat the general consensus was very disheartening. A lot of comments like "they dont give a *** about cheaters" was tossed out. How tired they all were about cheaters and how much in ruined their game. Then I remembered the reason why I left for so many months, the warcamp ganking, which ALSO was defended by the as ssh ats doing it. You gotta CLEAN UP and EXTERMINATE the vermin within your game devs!
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on December 31, 2016 11:55AM
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    . If youre not thrown out of the game within the next 2 days then you won, because then I will be out. I wont bother playing a game where the developers totally permit cheating exposed and documented.Thats more a note to the devs.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on December 31, 2016 12:11PM
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Wow. You really put your heart and soul in to that essay hey. 'Cheating to win' though. Lol...
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    happy new year to everyone :DDD
    Edited by Angi on December 31, 2016 12:41PM
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    Geez this discussion is boring. Can any of you get triggered or something?
    i think you got what you wanted :D
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @killimandrosb16_ESO lmao, im not sure if rav had the most immature comments in this thread, seems like this title may go to you now.
    I want to say that its 100% ads fault they didnt get the scroll back, they had all the time in the world, but someone in their zone chat decided to let it go (the scroll was south of alessia for at least 10 mins, and they had fare and alessia).
    Im a competitive player too. The difference between us is that i dont care about alliance war competition (nobody really does, theres no competition anyway cause its all decided by zerg size and nightcaps). And what do i win? 5 more rep kits?
    And if we are being specific here, scrolls give 1 point to the scoreboard, you could have taken 1 enemy resource and got just as many points xD
  • some_randomer2
    @killimandrosb16_ESO lmao, im not sure if rav had the most immature comments in this thread, seems like this title may go to you now.
    I want to say that its 100% ads fault they didnt get the scroll back, they had all the time in the world, but someone in their zone chat decided to let it go (the scroll was south of alessia for at least 10 mins, and they had fare and alessia).
    Im a competitive player too. The difference between us is that i dont care about alliance war competition (nobody really does, theres no competition anyway cause its all decided by zerg size and nightcaps). And what do i win? 5 more rep kits?
    And if we are being specific here, scrolls give 1 point to the scoreboard, you could have taken 1 enemy resource and got just as many points xD

Of course we were gonna let the scroll go lol, it was at fare. As long as Faregyl is safe the scrolls are safe. Like I said, owe you one :)

Couldn't have helped AD more.
    Edited by some_randomer2 on December 31, 2016 1:15PM
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    because taking the easy path to win anything, like you do, is a blatant insult to competitive gameplay.

You nailed it mate. Playing solo taking on groups is by far the easiest way to win anything in PVP.
    Clearly zerging people down and nightcapping the entire map like most people do is the definition of competitive gameplay cause you know, NPCs are a lot harder to kill than players.
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    because taking the easy path to win anything, like you do, is a blatant insult to competitive gameplay.

You nailed it mate. Playing solo taking on groups is by far the easiest way to win anything in PVP.
    Clearly zerging people down and nightcapping the entire map like most people do is the definition of competitive gameplay cause you know, NPCs are a lot harder to kill than players.

Have you tried taking a resource solo? It's almost impossible. You can't 1vX those NPCs, man. They're stronk.
    And their CCs though
  • some_randomer2
    I have never seen bwb more dead than it is right now
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    MelemB wrote: »
    So blues just cheated their way to get the flag at faregyl...Castle not tagged, player Celestial Overlord all of a sudden has flag for blues and passes it on to another player. Blues instead of redelivering scroll caps it. Makes this game fun.

I wasn't there, so please understand my question as an idle curiosity. Do I understand it right, that some people were hidden within the keep during a preceding attempt to take the keep and waited until all was repaired and all were gone before going for the flags? Wow, how cunning XD Reminds me of one of the attempts with the younger Ork brother to hide long enough on the outer walls to take a keep like 15-30 min after a failed attack.

No.The keep hadnt been tagged for several hours. Apparently hes a stamblade and abused the npc's to enter the keep, both inner and outer. He is also trying the exact same thing right now at drakelowe where the pact (Im pact) is keeping a scroll. He tags an NPC guard on the walls, glitches up on wall and repeats

Who in their right mind would keep a scroll at drakelowe?!?!?!
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Someone more triggered than raviour. 2017 is going to be a fun year
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    Fodore wrote: »

Well i used to lead groups over 1 year ago and put scrolls at Drakelowe or Dragonclaw was a fine idea for me and ill try explain why nowadays is a good one: the scroll wich was at Drake was not an AD scroll,was a DC one thats mean if DC wanted to retake would need to do a looong way and as you know,usually the alliance that stole a scroll get double penetrated by the alliance that want retake it and the other that want also steal it so placing the DC scroll at Drake would make if AD steal it,well,they would get double penetrated :D .

Remember that a scroll only earn 1 point (same as a resource) so why keep a toiler paper in a back keeps making the risk that the others alliances get eveything from you? . For DC would be close to impossible move a group to Drake for retake their scrolls (they could,but you know how little patience can have players in PUG groups?) so defend Drake would be just against AD and as i said,if they steal it then DC would go for them.The reason why i would also place a DC scroll at Drake and a AD one at Dragon is because if for example the DC scroll at Drake is the defensive one and we steal from AD their defensive and we place it at Dragon,AD wouldnt be able to take the DC scroll from Drake (they need their own defensive scroll back first or game dont let you) and same for DC in Dragon with AD defensive scroll so that would be a funny troll situation dont you think? both alliances would have a very long way for get their scroll back :D. But i know this situation is hard to be done,but not impossible and could be a nice challenge try it,happened before .I know place a scroll in Drake/Dragon/Brindle sounds strange and is cause mostly players are accustomed to just place 1 at Arrius/Faregyl/Glademist and other in back keep so this sounds "different" and scare them but thats the fun thing of lead groups ,try something different.

Because your question i suppose you are one of those players who still thinkin scrolls worth something (maybe not i dont know you after all) but trust me they dont,of course if you can have them is fine but just think that have them can make both alliances come for you and thats not fine :D ,people tends to care so much for scrolls and they shout in zone if you place them in weird place or what i more dislike: if you for example steal 1 scroll and try place it at Arrius and not Farra or King (for what? if you place it at arrius theyll ultimately willl take that keep,if you place it for example at Farra theyll take Arrius and Farra and open your gate what is worse) they get mad and tell you l2p and call you everything lol and shout "buaa you noob leader why u dont place it at farraaaa is the last keep so is more haaard buaa im a noob who die in main gate" and stuff like that.
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Angi wrote: »

Well i used to lead groups over 1 year ago and put scrolls at Drakelowe or Dragonclaw was a fine idea for me and ill try explain why nowadays is a good one: the scroll wich was at Drake was not an AD scroll,was a DC one thats mean if DC wanted to retake would need to do a looong way and as you know,usually the alliance that stole a scroll get double penetrated by the alliance that want retake it and the other that want also steal it so placing the DC scroll at Drake would make if AD steal it,well,they would get double penetrated :D .

Remember that a scroll only earn 1 point (same as a resource) so why keep a toiler paper in a back keeps making the risk that the others alliances get eveything from you? . For DC would be close to impossible move a group to Drake for retake their scrolls (they could,but you know how little patience can have players in PUG groups?) so defend Drake would be just against AD and as i said,if they steal it then DC would go for them.The reason why i would also place a DC scroll at Drake and a AD one at Dragon is because if for example the DC scroll at Drake is the defensive one and we steal from AD their defensive and we place it at Dragon,AD wouldnt be able to take the DC scroll from Drake (they need their own defensive scroll back first or game dont let you) and same for DC in Dragon with AD defensive scroll so that would be a funny troll situation dont you think? both alliances would have a very long way for get their scroll back :D. But i know this situation is hard to be done,but not impossible and could be a nice challenge try it,happened before .I know place a scroll in Drake/Dragon/Brindle sounds strange and is cause mostly players are accustomed to just place 1 at Arrius/Faregyl/Glademist and other in back keep so this sounds "different" and scare them but thats the fun thing of lead groups ,try something different.

Because your question i suppose you are one of those players who still thinkin scrolls worth something (maybe not i dont know you after all) but trust me they dont,of course if you can have them is fine but just think that have them can make both alliances come for you and thats not fine :D ,people tends to care so much for scrolls and they shout in zone if you place them in weird place or what i more dislike: if you for example steal 1 scroll and try place it at Arrius and not Farra or King (for what? if you place it at arrius theyll ultimately willl take that keep,if you place it for example at Farra theyll take Arrius and Farra and open your gate what is worse) they get mad and tell you l2p and call you everything lol and shout "buaa you noob leader why u dont place it at farraaaa is the last keep so is more haaard buaa im a noob who die in main gate" and stuff like that.

oh right, thought it was an AD scroll... I noobed hardcore

After that who cares?
  • some_randomer2
    Sadly, you can't place scrolls in keeps that aren't home keeps, otherwise I would put DC scrolls in EP keeps amd vice versa.

Of course that is of AD actually listen and don't just zerg to bb and BM.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I spend most of the day at Drake anyway, might as well guard a scroll while I'm at it :)
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    . If youre not thrown out of the game within the next 2 days then you won, because then I will be out. I wont bother playing a game where the developers totally permit cheating exposed and documented.Thats more a note to the devs.
    Ray Dm wrote: »
    Wow. You really put your heart and soul in to that essay hey. 'Cheating to win' though. Lol...
    happy new year to everyone :DDD

:D man, Angi, read the air!
    But haha yeah happy newyears to all. Spread the salt in 2017!
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • some_randomer2
    Is it just me or are EP allergic to Chalman?
  • ProseccoPrincess
    ProseccoPrincess
    Soul Shriven
    Is it just me or are EP allergic to Chalman?

Havent they always been :D

Scrub Mcscrubbersum (AD) cp160
    Fanny Fireborn (AD) cp160
    Thanks For Reporting Me (AD) cp160
    Hello From The Otherside (EP) lvl 38
    Prosecco-for-Everyone (AD) lvl 24

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    good last 2 campaigns. some quality emperors. i think AD only nightcapped once, DC didn't at all and EP proved they alliance hop to zerg DC.

and lol @Alphaa, sounds more like i triggered you a long time ago...
  • some_randomer2
    raviour wrote: »
    good last 2 campaigns. some quality emperors. i think AD only nightcapped once, DC didn't at all and EP proved they alliance hop to zerg DC.

and lol @Alphaa, sounds more like i triggered you a long time ago...

Less crap comes out of my arsehole

It's been nightcap galore XD, AD and DC alike....EP have been too dead to nightcap.
    Edited by some_randomer2 on January 5, 2017 12:48PM
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Umm I think AD and DC have both nightcapped loads...
    After that who cares?
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    There is no need to factcheck Raviour. We have all for a long time gone by the assumption that truth is like a deadly virus to him. He avoids it like the plague :D