✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade PVP buffs

Nightblade PVE nerfs.

Lmao
    Options
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    It it its Monday again..... We we we get more of those packed boats today, right?
    Options
  • JerBearESO
    JerBearESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jestir wrote: »
    It it its Monday again..... We we we get more of those packed boats today, right?

Oh how I hope they listened to the feedback. Hahahaha it could happen
    Options
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remiem wrote: »
    I'm livid.
    The class that needed the most attention gets ONE skill rework and it's the only skill worth a *** and they make it worse because people here keep going "Wah wah blastbones too unreliable" now all a magcro has to deal damage with in pvp is *** skull and colossus (which is useless without dark convergence).
    Still zero access to important buffs, no stuns, no ults usable on their own etc...
    And as always, an entire encyclopedia of changes for NB.

Blastbones was legitimately unpredictable but bringing that fact to ZOS's attention doesn't equate to us asking for Blastbones to be deleted completely. Literally just one person on this site came out of the woodwork to praise this change.
    Options
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet newtz?
    I'm livid.
    The class that needed the most attention gets ONE skill rework and it's the only skill worth a *** and they make it worse because people here keep going "Wah wah blastbones too unreliable" now all a magcro has to deal damage with in pvp is *** skull and colossus (which is useless without dark convergence).
    Still zero access to important buffs, no stuns, no ults usable on their own etc...

Blastbones was legitimately unpredictable but bringing that fact to ZOS's attention doesn't equate to us asking for Blastbones to be deleted completely. Literally just one person on this site came out of the woodwork to praise this change.

Pretty sure the people that like the change don't talk about it as much because the people that don't like it shout louder.
    Add a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Veteran players have been alienated and disengaged from Overland since One Tamriel, due to the lack of difficulty, and pushed into dungeons and trials; the minority of content in the Elder Scrolls Online. We can't take the repetition anymore, fix Overland engagement for Vet players. I don't even care if it's not combat related anymore, just make Overland engaging again.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
    Options
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭
    Pet newtz?
    I'm livid.

Pretty sure the people that like the change don't talk about it as much because the people that don't like it shout louder.

IDK about that. I'm pretty sure no one is liking this blastbones change xD. Zos in some ways figured out a way to make the worst class worse. Idek how i coulda done it, but they did.

There's literally no reason to play necro anymore. Patch notes is almost a sad dev announcement. If they just put "We are sorry, we still can't figure out the balancing of this game, but buy more crown crates!" I think I could sleep better at night, knowing they admit they are just a transaction game now.
    Options
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pet newtz?
    I'm livid.

If you like NOT using necro skills and just want to slap on some Vate and Masters cheese, yeah I imagine this would be great. If you like your only necro skills on your bar being sacrificial bones and the armor buff, then yeah, this will be great.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FoJul wrote: »
    Pet newtz?
    I'm livid.

IDK about that. I'm pretty sure no one is liking this blastbones change xD. Zos in some ways figured out a way to make the worst class worse. Idek how i coulda done it, but they did.

There's literally no reason to play necro anymore. Patch notes is almost a sad dev announcement. If they just put "We are sorry, we still can't figure out the balancing of this game, but buy more crown crates!" I think I could sleep better at night, knowing they admit they are just a transaction game now.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/651541/am-i-the-only-one-who-likes-the-new-blastbones#latest
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pet newtz?
    I'm livid.

I like it but only for the reason of: tether stick to me haha brrr. Completely makes the IA necro set useless though and I’m not sure why they didn’t just change summoner’s armor or something.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    Options
  • Tyrant_Tim
    Tyrant_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All they had to do was tack Major Defile onto the Stalking Blastbones morph and rework the other one, everyone would have been happy.
    Options
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    Pet newtz?
    I'm livid.

I like it but only for the reason of: tether stick to me haha brrr. Completely makes the IA necro set useless though and I’m not sure why they didn’t just change summoner’s armor or something.

The IA set is useless regardless of whether or not they add the Sacrifice buff. The cooldown on it is still broken even in PTS.
    Options
  • Grim_Overlord
    Grim_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Pet newtz?
    I'm livid.

The IA set is useless regardless of whether or not they add the Sacrifice buff. The cooldown on it is still broken even in PTS.

The IA set, if fixed, would be a potent survival tool though in the archive itself if nowhere else. It has the potential, if fixed, to be one of the strongest survivability sets in the game while Death's Favor is active and 100% uptime is achieved.
    Options
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pet newtz?
    I'm livid.

Yup. That crossed my mind too. The tether mechanic could have been added to the armor buff. This is really, really disappointing.
    Options
  • JerBearESO
    JerBearESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is next week our last hope for bad changes getting adjusted? I forget.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JerBearESO wrote: »

big changes usually happen in the third week yea, fourth week is also possible
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Historically, 3rd week has usually been the normal last chance
    Edited by gariondavey on February 5, 2024 8:04PM
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JerBearESO wrote: »

Yes but at this point, it's unlikely any big changes are coming. What we see is what we get.
    Options
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What week are we up to?
    Options
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pelanora wrote: »
    What week are we up to?

currently week 2 (as of typing this comment), so in ~4 days time we will know the next (and likely last) big changes (maybe 1 or 2 more in the following week).
    Options
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Monday number 3

The most important of Pat's coats of the cycle

Options
  • smallwitchy
    smallwitchy
    Soul Shriven
    can't wait to see nothing new about necro
    we love zos
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's gonna be necro buffs.
    Options
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping for templar fixes, necro reworks that people actually want, pvp fixes and/or simple things like AP tri pots

I'm expecting nothing in order to not be disappointed
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
    Options
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Think we will get a character wipe this time? I have no toons on the EU server. I understand why they do this but 2 weeks of testing out their buffs and nerfs gets erased and we get to start all over. I may not do that this time. Only the Natch Potes will tell.

EDIT: Download is up but still in maintenance. If we are getting a wipe it will probably be several more hours.
    Edited by Dovahkiin02191973 on February 12, 2024 4:17PM
    Options
  • sh4d0wh4z3
    sh4d0wh4z3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's hoping the blastbones rework was reverted with the idea being moved to an underperforming skill, and blighted blastbones reworked into a more accessible DOT skill
    Options
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    The Potes have arrived. Read them, like them or hate them. We did get a character wipe. So that means if I make a go on it I will be creating a new toon. Oh boy the fun never ends.

[snip]
    [edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 3, 2024 7:36PM
    Options
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    4am on the final Monday

How we feeling?
    Options
  • Vaqual
    Vaqual
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Body = ready
    Expectations = low
    Patch =/= noted
    Options
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today is small fix day only. I expect nothing. They already show everything. Templar will be not what i expect in next few months.
    Options