Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Natch potes netch pots potch newts

• Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully someone brought @ZOS_GinaBruno a coffee so she can type at hyper speed
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Hype Trainnnnnnnnn give me kvatch pote please 😭🥹😭😭🥹😭🥹😭🥹
    PC EU PvE CP1800+(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78
    Already finished all content in Infinite Archive 🥲
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swing low swing pa-atch no-otes

coming for to carry me home
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me their getting rid of blighted blastbones this patch I just wanna watch the PTS section erupt again.
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swing low swing pa-atch no-otes

coming for to carry me home

I sung that as I read your post.
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natch pote i Cant live without him @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Estin
    Estin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me their getting rid of blighted blastbones this patch I just wanna watch the PTS section erupt again.

Grim Focus is going to be changed this patch to make NB more accessible. It's now a self buff that increases in class AOEs. It cannot be casted outside of combat. The read glow will still be there.
    Edited by Estin on April 15, 2024 4:16PM
  • ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    sh4d0wh4z3 wrote: »

Grim Focus is going to be changed this patch to make NB more accessible. It's now a self buff that increases in class AOEs. It cannot be casted outside of combat. The read glow will still be there.

Sap Essence to the top!
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Download just became available.
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952chc4allad7y4g23rukzmomj1m5urk03ws9xkcnel&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Can't wait to try it out!
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • Sallymen
    Sallymen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a time frame when the patch notes and the servers going live?
    Current Undaunted Key Count: 4,902
  • TheBardAtTheInn
    TheBardAtTheInn
    ✭✭✭
    Sallymen wrote: »
    Is there a time frame when the patch notes and the servers going live?

Whenever Gina is ready to bestow upon us the blessed Potch Newts
    TheBardAtTheInn | PC/NA | CP 2600+ | For King and Covenant!
  • Gorø
    Gorø
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, 8.28 cest and still no notches potches. Feels like something very big, we usually never wait this long.
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorø wrote: »
    Wow, 8.28 cest and still no notches potches. Feels like something very big, we usually never wait this long.

Or something very buggy that they're struggling with
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zezin wrote: »

The game has patched pts already. So presumably no worse than usual if the build is already deployed to clients.
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I allowed to link spare F5-keys on Amazon here?
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarahthes wrote: »

The game has patched pts already. So presumably no worse than usual if the build is already deployed to clients.

Or it could be server side...
  • Gorø
    Gorø
    ✭✭✭
    sarahthes wrote: »

Or it could be server side...

Even if it was server side, they used to release patch notes before pts being live
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    It was roughly a 40 GB download but it did not take up more space on my hard drive. It did however replace a lot of files. Now we just wait for the Notes and soon after that they will flip the go switch. When a new chapter is released it takes most of the day so it doesn't look like anything is wrong or unusual.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the timeline isn't unusual. It's any time between noon and 4pm EST generally.
  • xXCJsniperXx7
    xXCJsniperXx7
    ✭✭✭
    What do we want! Natch Potes! When do we want them!? Now!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    kvyua16eub5i.png
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • KS_Amt38
    KS_Amt38
    ✭✭✭
    I give you rapid manuever for more movement speed @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rapid Quick Quick
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • danko355
    danko355
    ✭✭✭
    Well, necro is neglected again. So called buffs don't do anything, I haven't used these abilities and won't use them after the update. Still no in-class major brutality, major sorcery, no reliable stun, no major prophecy+savagery, just nothing.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    danko355 wrote: »
    Well, necro is neglected again. So called buffs don't do anything, I haven't used these abilities and won't use them after the update. Still no in-class major brutality, major sorcery, no reliable stun, no major prophecy+savagery, just nothing.

I am guessing we won’t see any major changes for necro or any classes until We Quarter 1 2025 DLC. That seems to be the patch where major combat changes go.

Edited by OtarTheMad on April 15, 2024 7:51PM
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well you can make your own soul magic (That is a form of Necromancy) skill to supply what you need.
  • danko355
    danko355
    ✭✭✭

Well you can make your own soul magic (That is a form of Necromancy) skill to supply what you need.

yes, I can create my own skill, use potions or other sets/weapon skills, that's not the point. The point is this is the only class WITHOUT these buffs, it feels like I have to run more non-class skills on necro to be any good (and still not reach other classes).