Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Natch potes netch pots potch newts

• Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few hours until PTS goes down, then maybe another hour or so until they get published.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    A few hours until PTS goes down, then maybe another hour or so until they get published.

if there is a parade somewhere, this guy is looking to rain on it.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these going to be the natch potes to end all natch potes? Will there be crying children? Or crying PvPers? Will people uninstall? Will people re-install? Should I make popcorn? So many questions... :tongue:
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think the notes will be out until after the stream today but that doesn't have to stop everyone from asking @ZOS_GinaBruno when they are coming XD
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh what?, oh what?!? Pvp balance will ruin our godly amazing beautiful pve.
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh what?, oh what?!? Pvp balance will ruin our godly amazing beautiful pve.

Laughs in NB. What balance ahaha? Arcanist goes brrr on every role, that's PvE right there.
    110-114k Stage 4 Vamprie Magblade u39
    Aldmeri Dominion did nothing wrong in Shadowfen.
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natch potes are my #1 favorite thing about ESO

They give so much hope
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet newtz?
    Add a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Veteran players have been alienated and disengaged from Overland since One Tamriel, due to the lack of difficulty, and pushed into dungeons and trials; the minority of content in the Elder Scrolls Online. We can't take the repetition anymore, fix Overland engagement for Vet players. I don't even care if it's not combat related anymore, just make Overland engaging again.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • JerBearESO
    JerBearESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where peach knots?
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buff Redguards and Necromancers.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Download of today's natch is up. Might want to get it going as it is large. Close to 3GB and then it natches the entire PTS game. So we are getting something new. If only we had the Natch Potes.
  • JerBearESO
    JerBearESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah at this rate I feel I will see the new sets from play before notes.... that's just not normal :O
  • Zezin
    Zezin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GIVE US THE PATCH NOTES PLEASE
  • flizomica
    flizomica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pots?
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    wd5kgw7889o6.png
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• ItsNotLiving
    ItsNotLiving
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please let warden be nerfed to oblivion so I can go back to being the only warden in PvP lol.
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Be patient Padawans!
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dekrypted wrote: »
    Incoming disappoint. Brace yourselves

Aren't you excited for those necro buffs? :#
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What's the "necro buff" equivalent of a rain dance?
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What's the "necro buff" equivalent of a rain dance?

6b0gegm3d9ze.jpg
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally we will get something decent for ranged sorcerer and the broken arcanist will be nerfed!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Publishing now! :smiley:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1smptx.jpg
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭

Wonderful! By the way really great job with the dungeons!!!
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Gina! :)
  • Remiem
    Remiem
    ✭✭✭

Well there you go... ZOS listened to people who keep complaining about Blastbones, so they decided to savage the only good damage skill the class has, Stalking blastbones, and pretty much delete magcro in PvP... I'm out.

At least Dragon's Dogma 2 in 1.5 months THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEE
    Balanced by people with no prior gamedev experience, couldn't fix performance issues in a decade, can't code a real matchmaking algorithm to save their lives, more maintenance downtime than all the other MMOs put together, more bugs introduced than bugs fixed every big patch, same stagnant combat for years.
    Done with Elder Joke Online: 2 seconds of input delay on "70" ping edition.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    New PC Requirements! Now that is a reason for me to test this patch on my low end PC. If it is unplayable now that ends my game. Glad I didn't purchase the new Chapter not knowing this was coming but at the same time it needed to happen. The game really needs a graphics overhaul and that would mean a higher end PC in order to play. I have been running the game in a customized set of settings and manage to squeeze 60 FPS during down times. If I play in prime time then I get 30 to 40. We will see what this does. Don't want to hang my hat yet as I have been around the game for a long time. Maybe it is me. I should get a new PC and if that is the case, I will.
  • Remiem
    Remiem
    ✭✭✭
    I'm livid.
    The class that needed the most attention gets ONE skill rework and it's the only skill worth a *** and they make it worse because people here keep going "Wah wah blastbones too unreliable" now all a magcro has to deal damage with in pvp is *** skull and colossus (which is useless without dark convergence).
    Still zero access to important buffs, no stuns, no ults usable on their own etc...
    And as always, an entire encyclopedia of changes for NB.
    Balanced by people with no prior gamedev experience, couldn't fix performance issues in a decade, can't code a real matchmaking algorithm to save their lives, more maintenance downtime than all the other MMOs put together, more bugs introduced than bugs fixed every big patch, same stagnant combat for years.
    Done with Elder Joke Online: 2 seconds of input delay on "70" ping edition.
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remiem wrote: »

Well there you go... ZOS listened to people who keep complaining about Blastbones, so they decided to savage the only good damage skill the class has, Stalking blastbones, and pretty much delete magcro in PvP... I'm out.

At least Dragon's Dogma 2 in 1.5 months THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEE

Nobody was playing necro in pvp anyway, it's a meme. I'm just going to play my nightblade a lot more
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was the templar section left out? Class perfect?

Guess I shouldn't ask looking at necro notes