Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Natch potes netch pots potch newts

• M_Chudan
    M_Chudan
    Soul Shriven
    mmtaniac wrote: »
    Today is small fix day only. I expect nothing. They already show everything. Templar will be not what i expect in next few months.

So they didn’t show anything in the previous patches and didn’t change anything, if today it’s the same, then it’s sad
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's better to expect nothing before and feel good when they deliver something unexpected.
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jestir wrote: »
    4am on the final Monday

How we feeling?

We still have next week to wait for ignored feedback.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, week 4 is not usually a week where anything substantial happens.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eagerly awaiting the latest NB Veiled Strike buff + rework!
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • necro_the_crafter
    necro_the_crafter
    ✭✭✭
    cant wait to see them rework assasins will to no longer deal damage, instead to shoot yourself in the foot to get 20% direct damage buff and 20% assasination skills damage buff for 20s
    Edited by necro_the_crafter on February 19, 2024 2:31PM
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well today is now or never is there is any changes based on our feedback.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait to see them rework assasins will to no longer deal damage, instead to shoot yourself in the foot to get 20% direct damage buff and 20% assasination skills damage buff for 20s

You mean an arrow in the knee.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    • Aedric Spear
      • Puncturing Strikes
        • Biting Jabs (morph): This morph now deals no damage. Instead, it summons a Nightblade who casts Veiled Strike in your face. Activating this ability grants the nearest enemy Major Brutality and Major Sorcery, increasing their Weapon and Spell Damage by 20%. Added a cast time.

Edited by casparian on February 19, 2024 7:19PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Patch note is here only Necro buff 🫠🫠🫠
    PC EU PvE CP1800+(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78
    Already finished all content in Infinite Archive 🥲
  • M_Chudan
    M_Chudan
    Soul Shriven
    This was the pre-last patch, but they didn't show anything again. When ZOS starts reading reviews, their new dungeon sets are no good. What's the point of buying dungeon DLC if there's nothing to get there!?
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess that's it eh
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Jestir
    Jestir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guess that's it eh

Yup, week 5 PTS patch notes aren't even worth faking excitement here for
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is 9.3.5 live or what? I don't see any patch notes.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is 9.3.5 live or what? I don't see any patch notes.

9.3.5 is update 41
    it's releasing 11 March.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭✭
    M_Chudan wrote: »
    This was the pre-last patch, but they didn't show anything again. When ZOS starts reading reviews, their new dungeon sets are no good. What's the point of buying dungeon DLC if there's nothing to get there!?

Many of them seem to be ball group boosting sets. Wish the monster sets were better. On the bright side, no sets you need to grind out right? Saves transmutes :/
    FOR THE COVENANT! 🦁

PS NA 2300+
    PS EU 1500+
    PS NA Alt 600+

Bring back Crafty Lerisa & Sergeant Seyne

The dwarven spider enthusiast
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The time soon approaches
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we need the Netch Pots. They did not give us an estimated end time to maintenance. I wonder if that is a bad sign or maybe this time they are holding back because they don't know and don't want all the negative feedback they get when things are not right on time. The Potes will appear when they are near to the finish. Until then we must wait.
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very excited for this one. Going to be a massive change for the game, hopefully for the better!!
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar nerfs incoming!!
  • Perniciouss
    Perniciouss
    ✭✭✭
    If my memory serves me right, they announced at the ESO World event in Amsterdam that Gold Road would be dropping on PTS on April 15, 2024. That is probably why it is taking so long and natch potes are not out.
    Guild: GL - Tamriel Fisherman's Guild - The oldest fishing guild in Tamriel. "There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore looking like an idiot."
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, we are getting the big chunk of the Gold Road chapter. Expect maintenance to last most of the day.
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Working hard on those patch notes, must be a lot of necromancer changes ;)

wad66fydbt2d.gif

• Reginald_leBlem
    Reginald_leBlem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come onnnn I want to see the new trial sets! And scribing!
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else out there kind of dreading to see the combat changes?
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BlueRaven wrote: »

I’m a Necromancer, I always dread patch notes. LoL
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Since U35 I have dreaded those.
  • RandomKodiak
    RandomKodiak
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Breathe and hydrate :)
  • alternatelder
    alternatelder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mzb0d4mq434e.jpg
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dread there won't be any.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.