Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Natch potes netch pots potch newts

• grzes848909
    grzes848909
    ✭✭✭
    bruh patch
  • Tyrant_Tim
    Tyrant_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That change to Corrosive was so hefty they had no energy left to do combat changes this week.
  • Tyrant_Tim
    Tyrant_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly, if I was emailed this week’s patch notes to write up, I would 🦆 the community too.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not bad changes but I think this officially means week 3 of PTS is no longer a bigger week. Seems like after week 1 we won’t get big changes until after patch hits live.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last week!
    Hoping for some class balance things but not holding my breath.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last week!
    Hoping for some class balance things but not holding my breath.

That ship is long gone.

At minimum, they could make the sets from EA actually worth chasing for to half the classes. Just a thought.

..maybe this is controversial, but I think it would be better to make them overpowered from their spreadsheets by at least 20-25%, then adjust accordingly next patch if they see any problems.

As it stands, many of these sets are barely better or worse than universal sets and that makes no sense since only 1 class can use them.
    PC Beta - 2200+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • VixxVexx
    VixxVexx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there are no changes to the class sets, the patch is dead on arrival.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Between q4 and the new q1 it always feels so long.
    Pts in a couple weeks though, right?
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All our dreams will come true
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potch newts when?
    110-114k Stage 4 Vamprie Magblade u39
    Aldmeri Dominion did nothing wrong in Shadowfen.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

Meant for the PTS. That's for live.
  • Melivar
    Melivar
    ✭✭✭
    It will be Monday IIRC before we get a PTS and thus some patch notes likley around 12 EST
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zastrix wrote: »

that'll be either january 22nd or 29th.
    it's not a monday today there wouldn't be pts patch notes today.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    29th, next week is preview for q1 update
  • DrNukenstein
    DrNukenstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS is down?
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS is down?

Regular maintenance today, update arrives next Monday.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Tyrant_Tim
    Tyrant_Tim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Know when the Update 41 stream will be?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyrant_Tim wrote: »
    Know when the Update 41 stream will be?

26th of January
    f3x29hdlcv8j.jpg
    506ybnri50ro.jpg

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I could have sworn they said it would be available today.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PTS maintenance announcement says jan 29th is when U41 will be on the PTS, 1 week from today

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/650647/pts-maintenance-scheduled-for-january-22-2024-start-time-9-00am-et-2-00pm-ut
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PTS maintenance announcement says jan 29th is when U41 will be on the PTS, 1 week from today

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/650647/pts-maintenance-scheduled-for-january-22-2024-start-time-9-00am-et-2-00pm-ut

U41 is not the new chapter yet, right? That usually comes to PTS around March if you preorder?

I wonder what Q1 / U41 will be then; haven't followed.
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »

U41 is not the new chapter yet, right? That usually comes to PTS around March if you preorder?

I wonder what Q1 / U41 will be then; haven't followed.

U41 will have 2 new group dungeons plus some balance and QoL changes. New chapter will come with U42 that will hit live servers in june 3. PTS session for U42 will start around end of april. You don't have to preorder to have acces to new chapter on PTS, everyone gets the acces to test new stuff there the moment devs add it.
    Edited by Galeriano on January 23, 2024 10:00AM
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes on Monday? 😆
    Add a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Veteran players have been alienated and disengaged from Overland since One Tamriel, due to the lack of difficulty, and pushed into dungeons and trials; the minority of content in the Elder Scrolls Online. We can't take the repetition anymore, fix Overland engagement for Vet players. I don't even care if it's not combat related anymore, just make Overland engaging again.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Remiem
    Remiem
    ✭✭✭
    Patch notes on Monday? 😆

Should be.
    I can't wait for another update with entire paragraphs of buffs and changes for nightblade and DK and one line for necromancer, a mystic siphon fix or a buff to agony totem's synergy or something else equally useless...
    Balanced by people with no prior gamedev experience, couldn't fix performance issues in a decade, can't code a real matchmaking algorithm to save their lives, more maintenance downtime than all the other MMOs put together, more bugs introduced than bugs fixed every big patch, same stagnant combat for years.
    Done with Elder Joke Online: 2 seconds of input delay on "70" ping edition.
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remiem wrote: »
    Patch notes on Monday? 😆

Should be.
    I can't wait for another update with entire paragraphs of buffs and changes for nightblade and DK and one line for necromancer, a mystic siphon fix or a buff to agony totem's synergy or something else equally useless...

Followed by another nerf for no pet sorcerer that forces even more sorcerers into proc stacking for PvP and pets for PvE...
  • Zastrix
    Zastrix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PATCH NEWTS, POTCH NOTS!
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Edited by Tannus15 on January 29, 2024 9:51AM
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The current maintenance is for the Potch Newts?
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potes Newts plx.