Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild for Solo Players

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there!^^ I'm definitely a solo player (love group dungeons with people I feel closer to as well though!^^), so I'd love to join if you're still open?^^

Love meeting new, kindred spirits!^^

Allright, I have sent you an invitation. Welcome B)
    - - GM of Guiild For The Soloiist - -
  • Harold_Hedd
    Harold_Hedd
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I have asked to join your guild a week ago through the in game guild finder, but haven't heard back from you.

So please let me know if I can join you or I am being rejected. User ID is Harold_Hedd.
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭

Please send invite if still room available
    @Baybaeckz in game name
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I have asked to join your guild a week ago through the in game guild finder, but haven't heard back from you.

So please let me know if I can join you or I am being rejected. User ID is Harold_Hedd.

Hm, I can't find your user name in our application list.
    We have a super long list of people who want to join, so it might take a while before you are getting a respons.

Anyways, because I can't find your name between the applicants, I have sent you a personal invitation.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Baybaeckz wrote: »

Please send invite if still room available
    @Baybaeckz in game name

I have also sent you an invitation B)
  • Lamppie
    Lamppie
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i did send a ingame request, hope i may join ;-)
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Lamppie wrote: »
    Hi, i did send a ingame request, hope i may join ;-)

I think I already accepted your application...
    If not, let me know!
  • nikhi63
    nikhi63
    ✭✭
    Found your guilds name on guild list at last :)
    I put in an application, but not sure if it got posted, as when I pressed post, I got some error because of the out of date Addons.
    Let me know if you recived it or not
    @Quinoa_D´magi aka Zuleikha Iluna
    Kind Regards
    Edited by nikhi63 on December 19, 2022 12:30AM
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    nikhi63 wrote: »
    Found your guilds name on guild list at last :)
    I put in an application, but not sure if it got posted, as when I pressed post, I got some error because of the out of date Addons.
    Let me know if you recived it or not
    @Quinoa_D´magi aka Zuleikha Iluna
    Kind Regards

Hi,

Your application was there for sure. It has already been accepted as well B)
  • themadlep
    themadlep
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Exquisition! Can you send me an invite to your group as well? It sounds exactly like the guild I've been searching for! 🥰 I'm having a hard time finding a guild created for solo players to connect with others. I'd be really grateful if you could send an invite as I cannot find the group in the guild list at all, I've searched a lot for it. My user ID is themadlep, aka Kazreth. Thanks so much! 👍😊
  • jthiel
    jthiel
    Soul Shriven
    Me, I am playing ESO as solo player for years. Maybe because I am a bit older and like to play solo because I am not as quick in the game as a lot of other people are.

I'm too old, too, for playing solo solo. I need some company for soloing. Think you are the right guild for me.

Sorry, couldn't find you in the Guild Finder; you can send my an invite @Schpuntz if there's still a spot available.

Happy New Year and thank you :p

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    themadlep wrote: »
    Hi Exquisition! Can you send me an invite to your group as well? It sounds exactly like the guild I've been searching for! 🥰 I'm having a hard time finding a guild created for solo players to connect with others. I'd be really grateful if you could send an invite as I cannot find the group in the guild list at all, I've searched a lot for it. My user ID is themadlep, aka Kazreth. Thanks so much! 👍😊

I think I have invited you. Your ID @themadlep was not found by ESO because it does not exist. So I did an invitation on Kazreth and I think you have the invite now. Let me know if it didn't work for you. 👍
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    jthiel wrote: »
    Me, I am playing ESO as solo player for years. Maybe because I am a bit older and like to play solo because I am not as quick in the game as a lot of other people are.

I'm too old, too, for playing solo solo. I need some company for soloing. Think you are the right guild for me.

Sorry, couldn't find you in the Guild Finder; you can send my an invite @Schpuntz if there's still a spot available.

Happy New Year and thank you :p

Never too old to play a game ;)
    I have sent you the invite!
  • themadlep
    themadlep
    Soul Shriven

I think I have invited you. Your ID @themadlep was not found by ESO because it does not exist. So I did an invitation on Kazreth and I think you have the invite now. Let me know if it didn't work for you. 👍

I haven't received any invite, unfortunately! 😭 I wonder why it can't find my ID, that's very weird ☹️ Thanks for trying Exquisition 😊👍

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

I haven't received any invite, unfortunately! 😭 I wonder why it can't find my ID, that's very weird ☹️ Thanks for trying Exquisition 😊👍

Do you know your own ESO ID? Cause most of the times when I ask people for their ESO ID, they give me character names. Your ESO ID starts with an "@". Can you type your full ESO ID again for me?

Also, have you checked your notifications? Sometimes notifications or invites don't show up, but they are still there in some invitation tab.

And the third solution I have for you, is to sent me an ingame e-mail (@Exquisition), referring to the conversations here on the forums. That way I am certain that I get your correct ESO ID.
    Edited by Exquisition on January 15, 2023 3:54PM
  • themadlep
    themadlep
    Soul Shriven

Do you know your own ESO ID? Cause most of the times when I ask people for their ESO ID, they give me character names. Your ESO ID starts with an "@". Can you type your full ESO ID again for me?

Also, have you checked your notifications? Sometimes notifications or invites don't show up, but they are still there in some invitation tab.

And the third solution I have for you, is to sent me an ingame e-mail (@Exquisition), referring to the conversations here on the forums. That way I am certain that I get your correct ESO ID.

My apologies Exquisition, this is totally my fault. I found this thread through a search online and didn't notice that it was for PC/Mac. I'm PS5, so no wonder you couldn't find me.🫣 Sorry about the confusion, I'm new and quite overwhelmed lol.
    Many thanks for all your efforts though, much appreciated. 🙏👍
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

My apologies Exquisition, this is totally my fault. I found this thread through a search online and didn't notice that it was for PC/Mac. I'm PS5, so no wonder you couldn't find me.🫣 Sorry about the confusion, I'm new and quite overwhelmed lol.
    Many thanks for all your efforts though, much appreciated. 🙏👍

LOL... no problem :D
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guild "School of Julianos" is a small guild for solo players that aren't too interested in group content but sometimes like to partake in group activities like running dungeons for the story, exploring Cyrodiil for Skyshards, Lorebooks, and quests.

We are very small at the moment, but anyone interested is more than welcome. Just don't expect a consistent stream of guild activities and events.

Guildmaster: School of Julianos