The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild for Solo Players

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Ps. @ZeSpecter ,

Using Voice Chat, will improve your English skills :blush:
    - - GM of Guiild For The Soloiist - -
  • thoreyes
    thoreyes
    ✭✭
    Ok i will leave one of my guilds tonight and reply to ask you to try again
    Many Thanks
  • thoreyes
    thoreyes
    ✭✭
    Hi
    Ok guild slot now available can you add me thank you.
  • tunaghost
    tunaghost
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, could you throw an invite my way? @tunaghost

Sounds a lot like my type of guild, and would be nice to have someone to play with or join simple dungeon runs to get zones/books completed on my characters =)
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    tunaghost wrote: »
    Hey, could you throw an invite my way? @tunaghost

Sounds a lot like my type of guild, and would be nice to have someone to play with or join simple dungeon runs to get zones/books completed on my characters =)

Sure, invite has been sent :wink:
  • AnyOldIron
    AnyOldIron
    ✭✭✭
    Hi. Your thread keeps catching my eye. The guild sounds good. I'm a returning player that generally likes to solo PvE, gather resources, craft and trade on a casual basis.
    If you have room for another guildie I'd appreciate an invite @jvktm
    Thanks.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    No problem! Always room for like minded people :smiley:
  • thoreyes
    thoreyes
    ✭✭
    Hi any chance of that invite still waiting @Quiet_Assassin
    Thanks
  • Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    thoreyes wrote: »
    Hi any chance of that invite still waiting @Quiet_Assassin
    Thanks

I'll send an invite your way this afternoon :)
    PC-EU
  • oam511
    oam511
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'm a casual solo player that loves to clear zones, but sometimes its difficult to find help for killing world bosses. So as such, it would be great to be a part of this guild. In-game name is @oam511
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    oam511 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm a casual solo player that loves to clear zones, but sometimes its difficult to find help for killing world bosses. So as such, it would be great to be a part of this guild. In-game name is @oam511

Haha, we do more then only killing World Bosses :tongue:
    But hey, you are very welcome to join our Guild.
    I have sent you the invite.
  • wolfdehulster
    wolfdehulster
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!
    Would be interested to join my first guild :)
    Currently playing mostly solo as a beginner, no plans to rush things ;)

Name should be same as forum: @wolfdehulster
    Can you add me?
    Can't find the guild in game.
  • Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    Hey!

Name should be same as forum: @wolfdehulster
    Can you add me?

Invite sent :smile:
    PC-EU
  • lathlandireb17_ESO
    lathlandireb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys!

I'm looking to join my first guild also. Currently playing mostly solo.

My ID is @lathlandir

Could you add me?

Thanks!
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

Could you add me?

Sure, I have sent the invite... welcome to our Guild! :D
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
  • howiecolin
    howiecolin
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, returning player although most of my play time was on NA server due to playing with American friend. The concept of your guild sounds good and I'd be interested in joining if you'll have me :)

Is it USERID you need? If so its @Captain_Mowser

Thanks
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, looking forward seeing you online!
  • VonCarstein666
    VonCarstein666
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

Name should be same as forum: @VonCarstein666
    Can you add me?

Thank you
  • Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    Hey!

Name should be same as forum: @VonCarstein666
    Can you add me?

Thank you

I've sent you an invite :)
    PC-EU
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Check out our very first recruitment video on YouTube!
    #TamrielTogether
    #TESOnline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw_I2b8zyb4
  • Swayo
    Swayo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'd be interested in an invite too if you're still accepting people.

Been playing ESO casually for about a month, have experience of other MMOs (e.g. WoW, GW etc.). Interested to experience a bit more of what ESO has to offer and occasionally join in group activities time permitting.

@Swayo (or possibly @Swayo#1950 ... on Stadia and not sure which ID you need for inviting)

Thanks!
  • HirnKhan
    HirnKhan
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am interested in joining the Soloiists but you don't seem to be listed in game. Can you send an invite to @HirnKhan?
  • Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    Swayo wrote: »
    Hi,

I'd be interested in an invite too if you're still accepting people.

Been playing ESO casually for about a month, have experience of other MMOs (e.g. WoW, GW etc.). Interested to experience a bit more of what ESO has to offer and occasionally join in group activities time permitting.

@Swayo (or possibly @Swayo#1950 ... on Stadia and not sure which ID you need for inviting)

Thanks!
    HirnKhan wrote: »
    Hi, I am interested in joining the Soloiists but you don't seem to be listed in game. Can you send an invite to @HirnKhan?

Invite sent to both :smile:
    PC-EU
  • Lord0fNuggets
    Lord0fNuggets
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am a cp 560 player who mostly plays solo and I also have capabilities to help new players through content they can't solo yet. Would love to be a part of your guild, if there is still room for more players:)

My username is @Lord0fNuggets (the O in "0f" is actually a zero)
  • Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    Hi, I am a cp 560 player who mostly plays solo and I also have capabilities to help new players through content they can't solo yet. Would love to be a part of your guild, if there is still room for more players:)

My username is @Lord0fNuggets (the O in "0f" is actually a zero)

Invite sent :smile:
    PC-EU
  • LilyFrey
    LilyFrey
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    I've been playing ESO for about two months now with my husband. We aren't strictly solo because we are solo together!
    We love to explore and quest, wandering off the beaten track, and just take our time learning the game and how it all works. We mostly figure things out as we go but there are times when we just stand there and scratch our head, wondering what's going on. Google is fine but even that can be confusing and it would be great to have a place to ask for help/advice/explanation. I've been reading about your guild and it sounds ideal for two older players who like to explore and quest and have fun, with the back up of friendly non critical friends when needed.

I am in no way experienced or have the right build or gear or anything! Also, although I'm happy to use Discord during a run, it makes my ears hurt so I cant use it all the time. Is that ok?

I'd love to join, my in game ID is @LilyFrey

Hubby is @DaveYarrow and would like to join too, basically its get one get one free!

Ofc I've chosen to make this application when the game is down, impeccable timing.

• Sendirra
    Sendirra
    ✭✭
    LilyFrey wrote: »
    Hi!
    I've been playing ESO for about two months now with my husband. We aren't strictly solo because we are solo together!
    We love to explore and quest, wandering off the beaten track, and just take our time learning the game and how it all works. We mostly figure things out as we go but there are times when we just stand there and scratch our head, wondering what's going on. Google is fine but even that can be confusing and it would be great to have a place to ask for help/advice/explanation. I've been reading about your guild and it sounds ideal for two older players who like to explore and quest and have fun, with the back up of friendly non critical friends when needed.

I am in no way experienced or have the right build or gear or anything! Also, although I'm happy to use Discord during a run, it makes my ears hurt so I cant use it all the time. Is that ok?

I'd love to join, my in game ID is @LilyFrey

Hubby is @DaveYarrow and would like to join too, basically its get one get one free!

Ofc I've chosen to make this application when the game is down, impeccable timing.

Invited both
    PC-EU
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
  • Pickles000
    Pickles000
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm a returning player to ESO and I really like the sound of your guild. I've spent spent most of my time in the game playing solo but it would be nice to be part of a community that has a similar play style but also helps each other out when needed. My game ID is @Invidious00 if you are still accepting applications, thanks!