The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild for Solo Players

• sirig1
    sirig1
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    I'm a newbie to ESO. Playing for about 1 month and I'm very impressed with the game. I really like the whole Elder Scrolls world and I love to go on adventures alone, solve quests, etc.
    BUT wink: , I also noticed that everything alone is not possible. And I want to do everything in ESO, all quests, all dungeons. I think this would be feasible with random other players, but it is definitely more fun to do with Guild members. smile:
    If there is still room for soloists in your guild, I would be very happy to receive an invitation.
    English is not my native languages but I'm hope that will be no problem.
    My In-Game name is: @Anyukádat
  • Paola_O
    Paola_O
    Soul Shriven
    Is there still a little place for me? I am always alone, I have tested a lot but many things are still not clear to me. Searching for information online is overwhelming, I think learning in company is much more fun. Also, I am a little intimidated by my (old) age and tend to decline duels so I totally miss the pvp experience.
    I have to say I played for a few months six years ago, but due to a very peculiar hardware problem, I had to quit.
    Oh, one more thing ... my English is ... meh. I don't know what it is like, I haven't spoken for ages.
    If you accept me: @Pat06
    Thanks
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Pickles000 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm a returning player to ESO and I really like the sound of your guild. I've spent spent most of my time in the game playing solo but it would be nice to be part of a community that has a similar play style but also helps each other out when needed. My game ID is @Invidious00 if you are still accepting applications, thanks!

Hey, I tried to add you to our Guild, but I get a message saying that your ESO ID cannot be found. Maybe you made a typo in your ID???
    - - GM of Guiild For The Soloiist - -
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    sirig1 wrote: »
    Hi!
    I'm a newbie to ESO. Playing for about 1 month and I'm very impressed with the game. I really like the whole Elder Scrolls world and I love to go on adventures alone, solve quests, etc.
    BUT wink: , I also noticed that everything alone is not possible. And I want to do everything in ESO, all quests, all dungeons. I think this would be feasible with random other players, but it is definitely more fun to do with Guild members. smile:
    If there is still room for soloists in your guild, I would be very happy to receive an invitation.
    English is not my native languages but I'm hope that will be no problem.
    My In-Game name is: @Anyukádat

Uhm... same thing as with the previous one... ESO cannot find your ID. Are you sure you have typed it correctly?
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Paola_O wrote: »
    Is there still a little place for me? I am always alone, I have tested a lot but many things are still not clear to me. Searching for information online is overwhelming, I think learning in company is much more fun. Also, I am a little intimidated by my (old) age and tend to decline duels so I totally miss the pvp experience.
    I have to say I played for a few months six years ago, but due to a very peculiar hardware problem, I had to quit.
    Oh, one more thing ... my English is ... meh. I don't know what it is like, I haven't spoken for ages.
    If you accept me: @Pat06
    Thanks

Haha... well... you are not the only member of older age in our Guild. Our oldest member is almost 70 years old :)

I have added you to our Guild. Just accept our invitation when you are ingame.
  • sirig1
    sirig1
    Soul Shriven

Uhm... same thing as with the previous one... ESO cannot find your ID. Are you sure you have typed it correctly?

Yes... but it is likely that "Anyukádat" is causing the problem.

Thanks for trying it!
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for trying it!

Yes, I have also tried it without the accent on the a, but I still got an error saying that eso could not find your ID. So why don't you sent me an ingame mail to @Exquisition ? That way I will get your correct ESO ID.
  • sirig1
    sirig1
    Soul Shriven

Thanks for trying it!

Yes, I have also tried it without the accent on the a, but I still got an error saying that eso could not find your ID. So why don't you sent me an ingame mail to @Exquisition ? That way I will get your correct ESO ID.

I will do that.
    Thank you in advance! :)
  • Paola_O
    Paola_O
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    - - MERRY CHRISTMAS - -

Holiday Greetings from us - The Guiild For the Soloiist!
    Not only do we dance, juggle swords and breathe fire, we also have lots of Xmas events to provide to our guildies a social and learning-platform in TESO.

Our Social Media Creator's have made a special X-mas video that has just been uploaded to our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZMw3wp5tbU

Also take a look at our Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/guiild_for_the_soloiist

Enjoy the Holidays everyone! :)

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

Meet 𝐀𝐥𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐔𝐫𝐯𝐲𝐧. He is a famous Dunmer Trader who sells Guild items at his kiosk in 𝐇𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 in 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞.
    This week he is selling items provided by the 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐢𝐬𝐭, a Guild that offers a safe and friendly home for gamers who are playing solo a lot.
    GFTS offers help and events in all the multiplayer content that are normally closed off (or hard to participate in) for solo players. Part of the help in multiplayer content is having a Guild Trader on occasional basis.
  • DefenestrateMe
    DefenestrateMe
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting? Would appreciate an invite

@DefenestrateMe

Can't believe the Guild finder in game doesn't have a text search :|
  • sliabh
    sliabh
    ✭✭
    A great Guild , i love this guild . Nice chilled out guild there`s no drama or pressure on how to play .
  • xIri5hx
    xIri5hx
    Soul Shriven
    sliabh wrote: »
    A great Guild , i love this guild . Nice chilled out guild there`s no drama or pressure on how to play .

How would one go about joining this guild ?
  • Ashfordd
    Ashfordd
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Congratulations on your guild! It sounds very cool how it is designed and how it works. I am an older solo player from Prague who tries soloing as much group content as possible. This is my latest solo group dungeon - Veteran Volenfell:

https://youtu.be/Ji7jays-YCU

Stay awsome and have fun in ESO!

Ashford

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    sliabh wrote: »

Thank you very much <3
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    ...Are you still recruiting? Would appreciate an invite...

Invite sent :)

xIri5hx wrote: »
    ...How would one go about joining this guild ?...

Just leave a message here in this threat :D
    I have also sent you an invite!

Ashfordd wrote: »
    ...Congratulations on your guild! It sounds very cool how it is designed and how it works. I am an older solo player from Prague who tries soloing as much group content as possible...

Alright, welcome to our guild :)

• Laquatus
    Laquatus
    ✭✭
    Hello! o/
    I just returned to eso after almost a year and i would like to join your guild! I prefer to play solo but i like the social aspect of the guilds as a person i like to help others if i can and the way your guild is build is the perfect fit for me!
    @Laquatus Hope to see you in Tamriel !!
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Laquatus wrote: »
    Hello! o/
    I just returned to eso after almost a year and i would like to join your guild! I prefer to play solo but i like the social aspect of the guilds as a person i like to help others if i can and the way your guild is build is the perfect fit for me!
    @Laquatus Hope to see you in Tamriel !!

Sure, I have sent you the invite!
  • Gylzyn
    Gylzyn
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you a message, Exquisition.
  • lorxy
    lorxy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. :)
    I was wondering if you still are looking for/have space for more players, if so, I would like to join. I'm more of a solo player, but I do like to do group stuff too, like to help other people too if they need it. I haven't played that much yet, but now I think it was time to join some guild and try that stuff out. And it seem to be a good place to start with this one.:)
    id: @lorxy

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    lorxy wrote: »
    Hey. :)
    I was wondering if you still are looking for/have space for more players, if so, I would like to join. I'm more of a solo player, but I do like to do group stuff too, like to help other people too if they need it. I haven't played that much yet, but now I think it was time to join some guild and try that stuff out. And it seem to be a good place to start with this one.:)
    id: @lorxy

Sure, I have just sent you an invite :smile:
  • GalaxyZiggy
    GalaxyZiggy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    Space for one more inexperienced player?
    I mean in playing MMO and Elder Scrolls. Otherwise I am certainly more experienced than most of you I think, depending on my age , hm....
    Playing only Solo has its limitations. Haven´t yet tried a lot of stuff.
    My brain is sometimes slow and the keyboard is not always my best friend but I love playing Elder Scrolls since a couple of months. The language can also be a problem with all expressions and technical abbreviations as I am a real Nord (from Sweden).
    Hope You let me in!
    @GalaxyZiggy
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Hope You let me in!
    @GalaxyZiggy

Sure, we let you in :smile:
    There is always room for true solo players who like to explore multiplayer content in a friendly and non judging way :smiley:
    No skill requirements here!
  • carl.j.barkerb16_ESO
    carl.j.barkerb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Guys,

I Would like to apply here.
    Older mainly Solo player, just dawdling my way through the content. Looking for like minded.

@Belzy

Cheers
  • Poppett
    Poppett
    Soul Shriven
    Room for one more? Been playing since the game came out. Not one for groups or pvp too busy looking in containers and reading the lore i find.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    @carl.j.barkerb16_ESO and @Poppett , I have both sent you an invitation to join our guild. Welcome B)
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings! This one would like to join, i am solo everywhere, pve-pvp :D@MiyukiShiba

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a really good soloplayer guild, but i don't invite anyone because its for soloplayers.
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle
    ✭✭
    Any room for one more? I mainly solo but happy to help out and do group quests and dungeons when online
    Edited by Snozzle on April 21, 2021 11:39AM