The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild for Solo Players

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings! This one would like to join, i am solo everywhere, pve-pvp :D@MiyukiShiba

Apparently you are already in 5 Guilds. So I can't sent you an invite because you have reached your maximum.
    - - GM of Guiild For The Soloiist - -
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Snozzle wrote: »
    Any room for one more? I mainly solo but happy to help out and do group quests and dungeons when online

Sure, I have just sent you the invite! :)
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    I've got a really good soloplayer guild, but i don't invite anyone because its for soloplayers.

I am not sure, do you want to join our Guild, or not? :#
  • thoreyes
    thoreyes
    ✭✭
    Hi
    Sorry its been a while since joining and would love to regularly group dungeons (need monster helms) can you tell me how to get together also a little unsure how to use discord would appreciate some guidance if that’s ok. It’s the only thing holding me back lol.
    Thanks
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    thoreyes wrote: »
    ... also a little unsure how to use discord would appreciate some guidance if that’s ok. It’s the only thing holding me back lol ...

Hi,
    Discord is a great addition to make use of. It enables voice chats and lots of text channels with loads of info and options to group up with other Guild Members. It is very simple to use. Even if you don't like to talk into a microphone you can join the Discord server, cause when you enter a voice channel, you can mute yourself, but you will be able to hear all the other members talking. Which is handy, because all the mechanic explanations will be explained via this way. Besides, once you have heard the other Guildies talk, you'll notice how friendly everyone is and that will make it easier to group up with other members.

Anyways, I tried to add you, but I don't know your ESO ID. So you either have to find us through the Guild Finder ingame, or you'll need to give me your ESO ID to get a personal invitation.

CU along!
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Meet 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕰𝖝𝖎𝖎

He is the Guild Master of 𝗚𝗨𝗶𝗶𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗶𝗶𝗦𝗧

From time to time you can see him leading his troops on a parade through one of the many provinces of Tamriel

Join the 𝗚𝗨𝗶𝗶𝗟𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗶𝗶𝗦𝗧 if you play ESO on your own… when you try to solo through every quest… or when you get stuck in a pug-group and nobody is willing to teach you the mechanics… when you want to enter Cyrodiil, but you get instantly killed because you are in there alone… or when you want to know how it is like to go in a trial, but you are affraid to join a group because you don't know if you are good enough...

The G.F.T.S. Guild Members are all solo players, but will also help each other out in any multiplayer content within ESO.

• Dekibra
    Dekibra
    ✭✭
    Hi there, this sounds just like my guild :blush:
    I already found your guild ingame and applied - hope you'll let me in pretty please
    PC-EU
  • NetherClawSr
    Hi,

Would like to join your guild but cannot find it in the guild finder. Can you send me an invite?

Thx!
  • Tyelkormo72
    Tyelkormo72
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a guild for me. Could you send me an invite?
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Would like to join your guild but cannot find it in the guild finder. Can you send me an invite?

Thx!

Sounds like a guild for me. Could you send me an invite?

Hey, sorry for late reply, but I have sent an invite to the both of you. B)
  • NetherClawSr
    Thx. Received the invite and accepted. Obviously
  • NetherClawSr
    Hi, I am new to discord, but would like to join the channel anyway. Do I need a separate invite for that or can it be found thru search? Thx
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I am new to discord, but would like to join the channel anyway. Do I need a separate invite for that or can it be found thru search? Thx

The link to our Discord Channel is in the ingame guild tab.
  • Pylathos
    Pylathos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello friends. I always play solo and now its time to share with other players. I'd like to join. How can I find your guild and join it? Thanks
  • solarwindrose
    solarwindrose
    Soul Shriven
    Hi fellow solo players!

I'd like to join your guild, and I sent my application a few days ago, but got no response. I understand that we all have our personal lives, so no offense taken! Anyway, if you have time and a free slot in your ranks, please let me in.
    My in-game username is @solarwindrose.

Thanks in advance!
  • TraxXx82
    TraxXx82
    Soul Shriven
    Hey. I’d like to join aswell. Im playing solo except dungones etc. Can’t find this guild in guild finder.
    My in-game username is @TraxXx82
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, @Pylathos and @TraxXx82 I have sent you an in-game invitation to our Guild.

And @solarwindrose your application has been accepted.

Welcome to our Guild everyone! B)
  • ElysaDjinn
    I might be interested in this, have been playing for a few months now. I'm mostly happy on my own but wouldn't mind trying to join in with some of the group dungeons etc.

But I don't understand how people communicate with each other in-game. Sorry to be a bit thick! Could someone explain please?

I also wouldn't be able to guarantee playing at specific times of day, as we don't have enough bandwidth for me to play while my husband has work meetings. Would that be a problem?

My username is ElysaDjinn, major character is a Breton called Elsaba.
  • blasting
    blasting
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm 44 too, and a mature relaxed guild is what I was looking for. I'm mostly a solo player but I like doing content with groups too. Currently playing an Orc Stam Dragonknight. Have another couple characters too, a nightblade and a sorcerer. The latter I use as my crafter.

I seriously think ESO lack a tool to search guild by name, so I will give you my id and hope for an invite: @blasting8276

Cheers!

• Iaowv
    Iaowv
    Soul Shriven
    I've been playing for a month or so and this guild sounds like a good fit for my playstyle, would appreciate an invite too.

IGN is same as the forum, @Iaowv.

:)

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ElysaDjinn , @blasting , and @Iaowv ,

I have sent you all an invite to our guild. All you need to do, is accept it B)
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m another mostly solo player who would appreciate an invite when you have room. Thanks! @TrevorTempleton is the in-game tag.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    I’m another mostly solo player who would appreciate an invite when you have room. Thanks! @TrevorTempleton is the in-game tag.

Ingame I got the message that your ursername can't be found. Maybe you made a typo???
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

Today the GUiiLD FOR THE SOLOiiST celebrates it's 1 year anniversary!

Since the launch on 31st of May 2020, nearly 400 solo players have joined our Guild. And applications are still coming in.

To celebrate the progress we have made, we started this week of with a party at our Guild Hall. Tonight we will be celebrating again by bringing our Guildies back to the very firsts group event we organised and redo the Slow Mount Ride through Auridon.

Happy Guild Birthday to all my Guildies <3
  • DivideByNullan
    DivideByNullan
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join as well. @dividebynullan is the user id.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ingame I got the message that your ursername can't be found. Maybe you made a typo???

Um, no, @TrevorTempleton is the correct user ID. If you give me your in in-game name, I can send you in-game mail to confirm.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

Um, no, @TrevorTempleton is the correct user ID. If you give me your in in-game name, I can send you in-game mail to confirm.

Oke I tried again and this time it worked! Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • pffbrufordb16_ESO
    pffbrufordb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would also like to join the guild i am returning player have no clue what i am doing also i also bring another usless old man with me. :smile:
  • pffbrufordb16_ESO
    pffbrufordb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    oh @kurn
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle
    ✭✭
    Great Guild, Great people Glad I Join ;)