The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild for Solo Players

• Isteris
    Isteris
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, iv e been playing for a long time (over 8000 hrs ) I can mostly solo normal 4 player content all hard learned via pugs both normal and vet, done all the trials at normal, a fair bit of pvp, master crafter and the list could go on.
    I'm just an average player not an elitist ah i just don't have time in my life for toxic people. I play a lot of solo content but like everyone need help sometimes, although on the face of it I may not seem like good fit I feel I could help folks learn in a friendly inclusive way, I have experience as a tank , healer and dd and really don't care if a 4 player undaunted dungeon I can solo in 20
    minutes takes fours as long as the group have had fun and get a little bit more knowledge about mechanics, position, an idea what priority to give enemies and above all some nice loot.
    If you feel I could add something to the guild shoot me an invite pls.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Isteris wrote: »
    ... don't care if a 4 player undaunted dungeon I can solo in 20
    minutes takes fours as long as the group have had fun and get a little bit more knowledge about mechanics, position, an idea what priority to give enemies and above all some nice loot.

Hey,
    That is exactly our point of view as well. I would love to welcome you to our Guild. Can I use the same ESO ID as here in the forums? :)
    - - GM of Guiild For The Soloiist - -
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Moyra74 wrote: »
    Hello there! I am mostly a solo player, although I sometimes group up with a long time gaming friend when we're both feeling sociable ;). She may join as well because honestly, your guild sounds like just our cup of tea

Hi,
    I have sent you an invite to our Guild. Let me know your friends ESO ID as well, so I can sent her an invite too. :D

• Isteris
    Isteris
    ✭✭✭

Hey,
    That is exactly our point of view as well. I would love to welcome you to our Guild. Can I use the same ESO ID as here in the forums? :)

hey, yep same as here, @Isteris
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

Hey,

hey, yep same as here, @Isteris

sent :smile:
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Soloiists_Logo_-_No_background.png

Our Guild is still growing and evolving. We are a group of players that are used to play solo, but who also want to explore the multiplayer content in a solo friendly environment.

We are organizing weekly events ranging from Trial Runs, to PVP among Guildmembers, Lorebook Readings, Exploring Craglorn together, Parades, Doing Pledges, and a lot more.

We don't care about level or experience. Everyone should be able to play together, even though one is using a solo build character. Yes, that makes it harder to complete a dungeon or trial and sometimes we aren't even able to finish it at all. But we make sure we have had fun. There is always a next time to try again. And once you are able to finish something, even though you are not on a perfect build, it feels like VICTORY :D

We also have a growing Discord Channel that acts as our Event Calendar and offers a variety of voice channels to group together.

On top of that, despite being a group that is used to play alone, we are surprisingly very social and talkative. We help out each other when someone is stuck with something. We craft armor for our members, and are trading motifs through our Guild Bank.

We have unlocked the Guild Store, of course, but we aren't a trading guild... yet. But in the future we would like to expand with a second Guild that acts as our Trading Guild companion.

All of the activities we are organizing are on voluntary basis. We don't force our members to join every event. After all, a lot of solo playing is still going on. But for the moments you don't feel like playing alone, there are enough activities to join in.

If you like what you are reading, leave a comment and ask for an invite to our guild. :)

Kind Regards,

Guildmaster of Guiild For The Soloiist
  • Rastko94
    Rastko94
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I have been lurking in this thread, and i enjoy questing but it's getting a bit tiresome to do it alone,
    May i join your guild as well, lvl 23 ork Dragonsomething tank :)
  • Rastko94
    Rastko94
    Soul Shriven
    Update.
    My Orc is Zyngol, DragonKnight
    I am connected to steam my steam tag is @rastko9432, Same goes for ESO,
    Looking forward to invite,
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)
  • CentisX
    CentisX
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I've always been a solo player, but it would be nice to find some community. Casual player, just doing quests, dungeons and a lot of exploring. Can I get an invite too? Nickname - CentisX
  • Muldren
    Muldren
    Soul Shriven
    I like what I am reading, I have just bought the game and like what I am playing.
    ESO ID Muldren, if you would like to send me an invite that would be appreciated.

• Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Allright, invite sent :)
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting guild program. I'm soloing a lot and I'd like to join.
    I'm @fiender66 and have 6 alts active, all 50 lvl
    Would u mind to send me an invite? I cannot find the guild in the finder. Thanks
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    fiender66 wrote: »
    Would u mind to send me an invite? I cannot find the guild in the finder. Thanks

I think one of my officers already invited you, am I correct? :smile:
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    fiender66 wrote: »

I think one of my officers already invited you, am I correct? :smile:

yep, definitely, and thank you :)
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tempting, I'm just kindda allergic to (guild)names with deliberately misspelled words...
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Oke, then don't join :smile:
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oke, then don't join :smile:

Pffft. But like others I also can't find you in the guild finder.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure you want to join? Cause we misspelled our name deliberately... I don't want you to get an allergic reaction... :o
  • RashosMedaresh
    Tried searching for you in game but couldn't find the guild.

@PhilG for an invite please!
  • Akhilgopi
    Akhilgopi
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, Are you still recruiting? I would love to join if its possible. I have tried applying through the game. I am not sure it went through. Would you mind sending me an invite? Thanks a lot
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    @RashosMedaresh , I have sent you an invite.

@Akhilgopi , my officer has accepted your application

Welcome to the guild both of you :smile:
  • Akhilgopi
    Akhilgopi
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you. Much appreciated.
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey gamers!

Are there any solo players out there? Me, I am playing ESO as solo player for years. Maybe because I am a bit older and like to play solo because I am not as quick in the game as a lot of other people are. I really enjoy the story line within ESO and I play at a very slow paste. I play every quest and let the characters talk their dialogue through (instead of clicking fast-forward). Now I understand that is not everybody's cup of tea and I am perfectly capable of defeating angry bosses on my own, but sometimes I wish I had a bit of extra help. Like when completing a quest line involving a trial, or when conquering a dungeon without having to rely on the random Dungeon Finder.

So... is there a Guild for people like me? For solo players? Meaning a guild that is not that active, but if you need help, you could have it? I could not find one in the Guild Finder, so I started one myself. Obviously I am now the only member of my guild and that kinda sucks. So would anybody like to join a guild for solo players? The name of the guild is Guiild For The Soloiist. If you are playing a bit like me, come in and join the guild :smile:

It made me so happy reading through this entire thread. It reminds me of the early days of ESO, when nobody knew anything, dungeons were scary and quest bosses could be a real challenge. Your idea is so wholesome, I love it!
    I hope your guild keeps growing and that all of you manage to stay away from drama :smile:
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :smiley:
  • robrou19
    robrou19
    ✭✭
    I'd like an invite if possible, sounds like my type of guild... and would be my first !!
    @robrou19

Been playing since Launch, stick to the one character though, I gave up on alts.... with a busy job and still addicted to Skyrim, .....well all things Elder Scrolls, trying to squeeze gametime in can be a nightmare !!!!!

Current Character is a Bosmer Nightblade , Champion Points 350

Thanks in advance....
    "Too many games , too little time......"
  • ZeSpecter
    ZeSpecter
    Soul Shriven
    Hey this sounds nice, I gotta ask though, I'm pretty confident in my English writing skills, my English speaking skills are a different story however... so kinda curious how much of the communication goes on in text and how much goes on in voice. Do you only do voice during trials and such, or do you just do a dungeon together and immediately jump on voice chat? Does a lot of the communication go on discord or is it mostly in-game chat?
  • thoreyes
    thoreyes
    ✭✭
    hi
    i can't find the guild in guild finder anywhere sorry can you message me @Quiet_Assassin
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ZeSpecter ,

We communicate both via ingame chat text, as using Discord a lot.

The most and best communication is trough Discord of course. The ingame chatbox is kinda limited as in being a communication instrument.

We use a lot of text channels though in our Discord. We have channels for general stuff, for character building, for finding dungeon groups and we have an event calendar in our Discord. For trials we always use voice chat and for a lot of dungeons as well, specially for the DLC dungeons.

Still there is a large group of members that don't use discord. We see that they stay behind sometimes, and are less involved in all the events we are doing. Cause we are actually organizing quite some events for stuff that is hard to solo. Like trials, Craglorn stuff, Cyrodiil stuff, and so on. So it depends on how involved you want to be weather you are using Discord or not. We don't oblige anything, but if you want to be involved, I would recommend using Discord and using voice chat :wink:

Even if you don't speak much on discord, it is always good to listen in, specially on trials, cause we explain a lot and also you bond with your guildmembers, which makes it easier to form groups for pledges, and other stuff you need help with.

We are very social, and we don't hold grudges to one another. Even when someone is less experienced or has less skills in English. Even though our group language is English, we also have ppl that speak Dutch, German, Polish, and Russian. Don't worry too much if you can't speak English that much. Most of the times we will still understand what you are saying.

So... I would say, don't be afraid and join us :smiley:
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    thoreyes wrote: »
    hi
    i can't find the guild in guild finder anywhere sorry can you message me @Quiet_Assassin

I tried to add you to our Guild, but I get a message that you are already in your max number of Guilds.