Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild for Solo Players

• aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there room for an off-hour and off-schedule player? The guild sounds like a good place to be, ID is @aaisoaho.
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    Hello! in the year 2021 :) Is the guild still active mates?

I have left an apply in game through the guild finder.

If im being accepted and the guild is still active is my moment that I as a returning player after years of abscence will buy the COLLECTION: BLACKWOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION

Already have morrowind but dont care haha

I get the necromancer added when I buy this right? Cause im planning to start all over cause I have been away far to long and want to do it on the Necromancer

Anyways hope this guild is still active

Edited by theinsaneb16_ESO on July 14, 2021 9:08AM
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    probably not....no reply here no replies in game
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭

Hello peeps of the ESO Forums,

Sorry for not being online at the forums for a while.
    I could not enter, cause my browser would not load the ESO website anymore.
    I know a lot of people had the same bug / issue, but glad to see that it has now been resolved. :)
    So I guess it is time for a few frequently asked questions. B)

Q: Is the Guild still active?
    A: Yes, of course our Guild is still active in 2021. We just celebrated our 1st year anniversary and our Guild is very much alive with a lot of friendly and fun people. We have an active Discord server through which we are organising weekly guild events, dungeon runs, trial runs, social events and a lot more. To all who ask for it, we are also teaching all the mechanics you need to know to advance in all the group content.

Q: If I apply to the guild through the Guild Finder, will I get accepted?
    A: We get loads of applications through the Guild Finder every day. Not all of them are being accepted. We are pretty selective and try to admid real solo players. Meaning ppl who are playing ESO pretty much by themselves and need help in multiplayer content. When an applicant doesn't provide us with enough background information for us to be clear that someone is a soloplayer, he/she will get rejected.

Q: Do you have a Guild Trader?
    A: Not always. We are not a Trading Guild, so we only hire a Guild Trader a few times during the year.

Q: Are you LGBTQI+ friendly?
    A: Yes, of course we are! We accept and stimulate everyone to just be themselves. <3

Q: I am an older person and I am used to play slowly. Is there also room for me in the guild?
    A: Yes, of course there is! See the answer to the previous question! Just be yourself and have fun with us. :D

Q: I don't have discord and I don't want to use it either. Can I still join?
    A: Yes, you can! We also use the ingame Guild Chat to communicate. But for joining in Trial runs, you need to be in the voice chat through our Discord. We use the voice chat to explain mechanics and to synchronise our group during the Trial Run. Also we have loads of text channels in our Discord server that will provide you all the information on things you want to know. And last but not least, it is easy to connect to other members through our Discord to form groups for dungeon runs, or ask for help when you need to kill a World Boss or anything. So, of course you can still be part of our Guild without Discord, but you would also be missing out on a lot of stuff. For some people that is just fine, because we are solo players, afterall! ;)

Are you still in doubt after reading the above?
    Feel free to sent me a DM here at the forums.
    You can also sent me a mail via the ESO mailing services.

Kind regards, King Exii
    - - GM of Guiild For The Soloiist - -
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Snozzle wrote: »
    Great Guild, Great people Glad I Join ;)

Aw... Thank you @Snozzle! :D

Hi would also like to join the guild i am returning player have no clue what i am doing also i also bring another usless old man with me. :smile:

I tried to add you to our Guild, but you already joined the maximum amount of Guilds. If you really want to be part of our Guild, you need to leave at least one of your current Guilds. :#

I have left an apply in game through the guild finder.

What is your ESO ID? I can't see any connection to any of the active applications and your Forum ID. :/

• theinsaneb16_ESO
    Ok, im a real solo player. And would really love to join the guild. I think this is the perfect guild for me as a returning player

And in every mmo Ivled solo. And games like Eso and skyrim etc..are my most beloved ones
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, im a real solo player. And would really love to join the guild. I think this is the perfect guild for me as a returning player

And in every mmo Ivled solo. And games like Eso and skyrim etc..are my most beloved ones

I still don't know your ESO ID... without it I can't add you to our Guild :wink:
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    What is your ESO ID? I can't see any connection to any of the active applications and your Forum ID. :/

Im @sickfreak666 mate in game

• theinsaneb16_ESO
    this is the only guild that will make me come back to eso trust me haha. And im gonna buy grewywood as well so I can start all over on a necromancer
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Im @sickfreak666 mate in game
    |

Right, you should have access now B)

• theinsaneb16_ESO
    yess im in, thx alot mate
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    Is this guild on PC or console?
  • awelorn
    awelorn
    Soul Shriven
    Smoky wrote: »

I think pc, because this thread is in pc/mac-eu section.
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, good people :) I've been lurking here, undecided, since I'm definitely a solo player, almost allergic to PUGs ;) I don't mind group content as long as it's good company, though, but since my friends are either on other platforms/servers or don't play right now, I need new ones XD

So while I'm usually busy running around picking up handsome elves, it'd be nice to chat with someone while finishing, or maybe have friendly company to run a dungeon for an event ticket or some other shiny. Or just kill pixels after a hard day to de-stress >:)

I'm @Fenris_Arainai in the game too, if you accept me.
    Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    awelorn wrote: »
    Smoky wrote: »

I think pc, because this thread is in pc/mac-eu section.

Ah I didn't know that, came through the "Recent" section and missed that down the bottom of the page :)
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    awelorn wrote: »
    ...So, if no problem to you that my english is not too good and i little shyly about it, than i would be happy to join your guild. I don’t promise to you, that i will be the most talkative guy in the guild, but I will trying to change that. In the game i can't find the guild, therefore i'm writing here. I'f you decide to accept me, my ingame name: @erubos

Allright, I have sent you the invite B)

...I'm @Fenris_Arainai in the game too, if you accept me.

And I've sent an invite to you too B)

• Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...I'm @Fenris_Arainai in the game too, if you accept me.

And I've sent an invite to you too B)

Got it, thanks! :)
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a name filter in the Guild Finder ? It's very difficult to find any guild there, because there are so many of them. I was considering joining the Soloiists guild.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Is there a name filter in the Guild Finder ? It's very difficult to find any guild there, because there are so many of them. I was considering joining the Soloiists guild.

No there is no name filter in the Guild Finder. :/
    ZOS does not want to make it easy.
    That is why we are also active on the forums, so ppl can find us here if they can't find us in the Guild Finder.
    I'll sent you a personal invite. ;)
  • SirAmenos
    SirAmenos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello my fellow travellers, I'm here to say that I want one of your finest invites to your lovely guild. I'm a solo player and I'm back from a long break from ESO and would love to join a relaxed guild

well thanks in advanced
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    SirAmenos wrote: »
    Hello my fellow travellers, I'm here to say that I want one of your finest invites to your lovely guild. I'm a solo player and I'm back from a long break from ESO and would love to join a relaxed guild

well thanks in advanced

Invite sent B)
  • ShelaghG
    ShelaghG
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like the perfect guild for a geriatric newbie to ESO :) I'm very much enjoying pottering around at a snails pace! I'd love an invite, please.
  • Parcellus
    Parcellus
    ✭✭
    Hi
    I am an older player and have been with ESOL since launch. I play pretty much solo most of the time, but do help out other players if asked. I do belong to a couple of guilds (The fallen kings, Greybeards and Gals), but both of these are in decline as the lure of Amazons New World, seems irresistible to the senior ranking officers. I would appreciate an invite to your guild if you have room.
    My ingame ID is Parcellus
    Thanks in anticipation !!
    Parcey
  • ShelaghG
    ShelaghG
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild no longer active? I posted some time ago and haven't heard from anybody :(
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    ShelaghG wrote: »
    Is this guild no longer active? I posted some time ago and haven't heard from anybody :(

It's active. I think @Exquisition hasn't been on the forum recently. I'll poke him :)
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    ShelaghG wrote: »

Yes of course it is still active... It is just me being less active here at the forums. Ingame the applications are running high. And also, I still have a life outside the internet as well :lol:

Thank you for poking @Fenris_Arainai :kissing_heart:
    Edited by Exquisition on October 20, 2021 3:57PM
  • ShelaghG
    ShelaghG
    Soul Shriven
    No worries. I tried to figure out if there was a way to send you a DM, but there doesn't seem to be. Thanks for the invite :)
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle
    ✭✭
    You guys still active? I've just returned to the game and would like to join again.
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    Snozzle wrote: »
    You guys still active? I've just returned to the game and would like to join again.

Yes we are!
    I have sent you an invite. B)
  • GothicMando
    Hi there!^^ I'm definitely a solo player (love group dungeons with people I feel closer to as well though!^^), so I'd love to join if you're still open?^^

Love meeting new, kindred spirits!^^
    Edited by GothicMando on October 3, 2022 7:58AM