The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

February 2020 Furnishing Limit Status Update

• DimTh
    DimTh
    ✭✭
    It is sad to pass the years and nothing happen about this matter...And as i see here and in game we are not
    few who want a bigger cap on the housing! Also it is the reason who many people don't want to buy the new
    huge houses, cause it's impossible to decorate them as they worth it!

Also I had said it at the past, it's impossible to do a full decorate project at areas like Coldharbour,
    Doomchar Plateau, etc, (like the other houses) cause there you need many slots to build something,
    it is much easier to decorate a ready house and there it is more friendly the cap of 700/700. But on the
    empty areas sure you have to increase the cap!!! At least you have to do something about all these empty areas!

Housing has also the point to be able to have all of your achievements there in, the game growing up,
    more trials, more dungeons, but no more slots to use them!!!! It's impossible the whole game move forward and
    the housing to staying so back!
  • Zurixadai
    Zurixadai
    ✭✭✭
    Hopped online specifically to ask about raising the Special Collectibles limit, because, Stendarr's mercy, eight or ten (depending on the home) is too low with all these Houseguests and Companions and what not. The decon assistant, for example, would probably cap me out on Special Collectibles, whenever she eventually comes out. And that would be a sad day.

But alas, my question was answered in the post: no plans to make room for more Houseguests. Hopefully, this changes in the nearish future, but we shall see.

This is probably my biggest current complaint, overall. I've learned to tolerate the overall item limit; I just want to place more Houseguests, especially considering how many of them there actually are, and doubly especially considering that a chicken or a dog counts as one.
    Wishlists:

Gameplay Wishlist:
    -Winterhold [In all of its still-standing, pre-sunken, "rivaling Solitude" glory!]
    -Frost class/skill line [Wardens count!]
    -Unarmed/monk class or skill line
    -Polearms/spears skill line [Aedric Spear counts, but...]
    -Bound Weapons skill line [Casters should have more than sticks, yeah?]
    -More skill lines in general

Housing Wishlist:
    -Structure pieces, by the thousands! Walls, doors, stairs; everything from every racial/architectural style
    -More functional furniture: doors that open/close, portals to travel throughout one home, etc
    -"Lairs" or something similar: another separate, instanced space inside of a home
    -NPC's: guards and bards, all day
    -The Golden Vendor, but able to be placed in homes [Might help with some excess Cyrodiil traffic, maybe?]
    -The Luxury Furnisher, but also able to be placed in homes [... Look, homes are huge and I'm tired of them being empty]
    -Boat house [Fair Winds absolutely counts!]
    -Boat furnishings in general
    -Respec/redidication shrines
    -Wayshrines [I can just port to a guildmate, I guess, but...]
    -Undaunted pledge billboards/Undaunted NPC's
    -Crafting writ billboards
    -More mount/pet functionality when placed [Pathing counts!]
    -Guild bank/store access
    -Ability to repair gear at home [If traveling merchants in the middle of nowhere can do it, why can't I?]
    -Other, smaller, fun functionality, like farming or mini-games [Tales of Tribute absolutely counts!]

QoL Wishlist:
    -Text search boxes [Praise Tall Papa, thank you.]
    -Item conversion/transmogrification [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Previewer/dressing room [Outfit stations absolutely count!]
    -Instead of Arms Packs (or in addition to them), just sell me the blasted VFX
    -Gear loadouts [Armory system counts!]
    -Skill loadouts Armory system counts!
    -Cloaks [I know you said no, but I'm not taking it off my list.]
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    The "must apply to lower systems" seems a bit convenient, esp since many larger homes have a hard load screen when transitioning areas, and the cap could still be per area rather than for the entire house, especially since these huge estates cost more on their own in real money than the entire game does.

This could also be solved by offering amalgamated furnishings, eg, 1 Craglorn apple tree that has been in the game for many years could replace the 1 tree + x number of apples added to give the appearance of apple trees (the same would apply to things like grape vines) but that for some reason ZOS refuses to sell. If you can't raise the cap, then why not give players the means to use fewer furnishings to get the same visual result, instead?
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What i dont get is that dungeons have more "furnishing" than our houses and they are instanced like houses are they not?

What i dont get aswell is why you offer huge houses when you cannot even fill them? I bought Wraithhome when it was released and i'm stuck with an half empty house where i have to close up rooms. I guess all are aware of the high price i was willing to pay for that house.

also known as Overlich.
  • zetavivern
    zetavivern
    ✭✭✭
    What i dont get is that dungeons have more "furnishing" than our houses and they are instanced like houses are they not?

What i dont get aswell is why you offer huge houses when you cannot even fill them? I bought Wraithhome when it was released and i'm stuck with an half empty house where i have to close up rooms. I guess all are aware of the high price i was willing to pay for that house.

Some houses cost literally up to 9 times more than DLCs (or, to count in real money, 3 times more than full game without a discount), which is already ridiculous by itself; and then you open them and find them always half-empty because of the laughable furnishing limit. Amaya Lake Lodge has 600 slots; you can fit its entirety in the interior part of Pantherfang Chapel, and you can fit 10 times more in the outer part. Yet Pantherfang Chapel has only 100 slots more than Amaya. I had to abandon the chapel to be able to fill the rest of the house, and even then it looks half-empty.

Sure, with more furnishings the performance goes down. But I think this is the problem that players should solve for themselves. If the player can afford to spend 3 times the price of a game on something as inconsequential as an in-game house, they probably can afford the hardware to run the game as well. This is a game from 2014, after all, and with decent optimization.

P.S. Also the idea of a separate limit per area inside the house suggested above looks very interesting.

P.P.S. While we're here, I will remind that we still have only 1 roof piece available ("Solitude Shed"; ceilings can hardly count) and don't have spiral staircases; the need to construct roofs and stairs with such limited tools greatly affects the use of furnishing slots as well.
    Edited by zetavivern on February 28, 2022 5:53AM
  • Baracuta90
    Baracuta90
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CullenLee Heya. It's been two years since this thread was put up: think we could get an update sometime in the near future, now that we're going into March of 2022? Still a big burning question.
    The Dad-Cat
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    This thread is over two years old now. Can we get any sort of update on this? Surely by now the problems that were mentioned a few years ago have, in one way or another, progressed to a point where the devs can actually give us some kind of feedback. Considering they keep making bigger and bigger Houses, I would assume they intend to increase the limit at some point in the near future. Surely the implementation of AwA and things like cold storage and sharding will have also facilitated in the limit increasing? Surely the alleged restructuring of the game's base code will help see this finally happen after years of not a single increase?
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Iexo_Peoa
    Iexo_Peoa
    Soul Shriven
    So, as I understand it, raising the cap on one type of furnishing would require lowering the cap on another, and raising the cap on population would require lowering the cap on furnishings... However, different houses are used for different things, and have different amounts of traffic at any given time, and different amounts of each type of furnishing, so why not leave that up to the homeowner?

Instead of having hard caps on everything, assign each item a performance impact value, and allow a homeowner to adjust the caps on everything with sliders to strike a balance that falls within the overall performance impact limit.

For my own part, in my antiquities house (which I've turned into the Karthwatch Museum of Antiquities and Automata), I never get even half the population cap of visitors at a time, and I only have a third of the allowed Traditional Furnishings, no Special Furnishings, and not quite half of the Collectible Furnishings, but my Special Collectibles are painfully capped. If I could, I would reduce Population Cap by half, Traditional Furnishings by a third, Collectible Furnishings by a quarter, and Special Furnishings entirely, in order to raise Special Collectibles a little more, for a livelier, more automata-focused visitor experience. However, being sliders, should I decide later to change the focus of the museum, I could always put away whatever I don't need, and readjust the sliders.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Baracuta90 wrote: »
    @ZOS_CullenLee Heya. It's been two years since this thread was put up: think we could get an update sometime in the near future, now that we're going into March of 2022? .
    Arunei wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    This thread is over two years old now. Can we get any sort of update on this?
    Looks like a PLAYER was somehow able to get a pseudo "update" here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/602488/requesting-official-zos-update-on-house-furnishing-limits-answered

Personally, i think games like ESO should've remained PC only , to garner greater flexibility & adaptability (for the engine & expansion) as computer tech advances so fast over the years. But oh well, profit$ over product. :|

*And one could argue, had Zenimax not ported to 'consoles' , ESO itself might not have lasted so long. Of course, we'll never know, since what's done is done.
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    • many of us play fallout 76. Remember the Display Cases? You can put any items from the inventory in them. Developers could transfer this experience to the world of scrolls.
    • You know that increasing slots takes up a lot of space on servers and I would suggest storing player data on personal cloud storage (all people have them) You just need to develop a mechanism for synchronizing accounts and accessing your personal cloud.
    • One more small detail: in one house I would like to install eternal twilight with rain. After all, you can implement the ability to set the time of day and weather
    • you can allocate a separate server for houses, and support its work by selling slots to players for crowns
    Edited by LikiLoki on April 28, 2022 6:05PM
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    Like others in this (aged) thread, I like this suggestion….maybe one reason there’s not been any response from ZOS is the potential complication- jewellery attunables are linked to having the Summerset chapter.

There’s a way forward though:

2 versions of a combined table:

“Prismatic attunable table” : blacksmithing + clothing + woodworking (bought for 750 writs from Rolis)

“Sparkling attunable table” : : blacksmithing + clothing + woodworking + jewellery (bought for 1000 writs from Rolis)

So, single furnishing item, combined function, same ‘writ’ cost.

PLUS it allows segregation between those with/without Summerset.

Additionally, this helps with overall longevity of attuned crafting stations with all the future planned DLCs etc. (because eventually the number of items needed for a modern guild house & all set attunables will surpass the 700 limit)

#win, win

@ZOS_GinaBruno : thoughts?
    Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • Grendalism
    Grendalism
    ✭✭✭
    *meant to say “sparkling prismatic attunable table”
    Building stuff on EU-PS4 since 2015
  • Evilspock
    Evilspock
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grendalism wrote: »
    Like others in this (aged) thread, I like this suggestion….maybe one reason there’s not been any response from ZOS is the potential complication- jewellery attunables are linked to having the Summerset chapter.

There’s a way forward though:

2 versions of a combined table:

“Prismatic attunable table” : blacksmithing + clothing + woodworking (bought for 750 writs from Rolis)

“Sparkling attunable table” : : blacksmithing + clothing + woodworking + jewellery (bought for 1000 writs from Rolis)

So, single furnishing item, combined function, same ‘writ’ cost.

PLUS it allows segregation between those with/without Summerset.

Additionally, this helps with overall longevity of attuned crafting stations with all the future planned DLCs etc. (because eventually the number of items needed for a modern guild house & all set attunables will surpass the 700 limit)

#win, win

@ZOS_GinaBruno : thoughts?

agree something needs done about attunables. I continually have to cannibalize my guild house whenever there is a new release and they always add more crafted sets.
    🖖 @EvilSpock |PC/NA| ✦ Guildmaster: Vulcan Commandos |AD| ✦ https://youtube.com/@vulcan_commando
  • jad11mumbler
    jad11mumbler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two years later and we're still sticking to the "We can't raise the furniture cap because 6 players are playing on a potato" excuse right?

174 characters and counting over 13 accounts.

120 writ certified. 73 at CP rank.
  • lillfox
    lillfox
    ✭✭
    I've said it before, I'd pay crowns for 10 extra slots.
    =^-.-^=
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping to hear from @ZOS_CullenLee on this. It's been 2 1/2 years. Way to go to ignore your customers that are paying your bills... >.>
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still hoping to hear from @ZOS_CullenLee on this. It's been 2 1/2 years. Way to go to ignore your customers that are paying your bills... >.>

It appears he hasn't logged in here in a year.

It's a good try, but I'm afraid this thread will continue to be ignored, unfortunately.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feb 10, 2023 - An update of sorts from Rich Lambert's interview here: https://wccftech.com/elder-scrolls-online-shadow-over-morrowind-qa-creative-director-talks-necrom-chapter-community-requests/

Another common request from the Elder Scrolls Online community is whether they'll get any medium-sized homes with the new Chapter.

"It is certainly something we hear a lot of, I think that is one thing where people want different size homes. There's also another one that says 'Give us more slots so that we can decorate our homes more'. One is a little bit easier than the other. Specifically, the size of the home is a little bit easier. That is something that's on our radar and we talk about a lot, whereas with regards to the limit on how many items you can put in your home, that is there specifically just for performance metrics. If we didn't have a limit enabled, some players wouldn't even be able to zone into their homes because they would pack them so full that the client would just crash."
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feb 10, 2023 - An update of sorts from Rich Lambert's interview here: https://wccftech.com/elder-scrolls-online-shadow-over-morrowind-qa-creative-director-talks-necrom-chapter-community-requests/

Another common request from the Elder Scrolls Online community is whether they'll get any medium-sized homes with the new Chapter.

"It is certainly something we hear a lot of, I think that is one thing where people want different size homes. There's also another one that says 'Give us more slots so that we can decorate our homes more'. One is a little bit easier than the other. Specifically, the size of the home is a little bit easier. That is something that's on our radar and we talk about a lot, whereas with regards to the limit on how many items you can put in your home, that is there specifically just for performance metrics. If we didn't have a limit enabled, some players wouldn't even be able to zone into their homes because they would pack them so full that the client would just crash."

Then why can’t we have more slots for smaller homes? For sale if not by default? What about other ways of giving the player more options, such as switching out max guest for houseguests and vice versa? How about let a player go over the limit but with a warning on zoning in relating to number of furnishings and let the player decide whether they still want to try zoning in or not?
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    I don't know coding at all but somehow its clear there's a level of marketing involved.

Ive seen manor homes sectioned off leaving only a tiny area then filled with all 700+ items and things all seem fine, so why couldn't a smaller home have the higher limit?

Ive seen homes with 50+ combat dummies, all with there little idle animations going at once, homes with hundreds of fires, nebula clouds, falling petals, etc. all running fine, but somehow the limit of houseguests/pets/etc is limited so low.

If the limits really are (at least in part) for older system players, let us put out what we want and tag our homes as "stressful" or something so lower system players can know before trying to load in.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then why can’t we have more slots for smaller homes? For sale if not by default?

Yes, it's amusing that a manor home, with all it's native unmovable assets that have to be rendered is capable of holding 700 items, while a naturally less pixel intensive medium sized home is restricted to only 400. And you can own 8 storage chests/coffers, but can only place two in an apartment!

These limits are clearly arbitrary, and by choice, rather than by necessity.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Then why can’t we have more slots for smaller homes? For sale if not by default?

Yes, it's amusing that a manor home, with all it's native unmovable assets that have to be rendered is capable of holding 700 items, while a naturally less pixel intensive medium sized home is restricted to only 400. And you can own 8 storage chests/coffers, but can only place two in an apartment!

These limits are clearly arbitrary, and by choice, rather than by necessity.

Yes, while there is a technical limit, it is fairly clear that there are quite a few arbitrary limits in place below that level.

This is why when they trot out reasons for the limits and mention only technical and performance limitations that my eyes roll so hard that I get dizzy. :smile:

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    there has been a change in the status of the topic. Does this mean that ZOS is no longer considering the issue of increasing slots? Is this an admission of defeat?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LikiLoki wrote: »
    there has been a change in the status of the topic. Does this mean that ZOS is no longer considering the issue of increasing slots? Is this an admission of defeat?

Forum is not development. What the forum team does with forum threads does not necessarily indicate what the development team is doing with the subject of those threads. Until they say "no plans" we can't make concrete conclusions either way.

Specific to this, they have been talking about tech that they are working on. That tech, based on their one sentence mention of it, could improve the furniture limits.
    Edited by Elsonso on February 13, 2023 4:42PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Howdy everyone,

One of the most frequent requests we receive in regards to housing is the desire to increase the furnishing cap. While we have touched on this before, we just wanted to reiterate that the upper-most furnishing limits are in place to avoid serious performance issues. While the core design philosophy behind housing is to give you the creative freedom to decorate the way you want to, we have to ensure that it is a stable experience for you and your visitors as well, regardless of anyone’s platform or hardware specifications.

That being said, improving performance is not a magic bullet solution for raising the furnishing cap in houses. “Performance” is a blanket term that encompasses frame rate, stability, memory usage, and other metrics related to how the game runs. Right now, setups that hit the minimum specifications can still struggle with homes that are fully decorated with relatively high impact furnishings.

We know that many of you have been hoping that our focus on performance improvements this year would directly result in an increased furnishing cap. We still have a lot of work left on the performance front and when it’s completed, we will reevaluate to see if we can increase the furnishing limits.

To address some specific questions and concerns:
    • Different categories of furnishings generally have different performance impacts. Special Collectibles are more impactful than Traditional Furnishings, while Collectible Furnishings tend to have less impact than many Traditional Furnishings.
    • We know not everyone is satisfied with the ratio between these furnishing types—these are set to strike a balance between the various needs people have. We could change this ratio, but any improvement to one group would negatively impact another group. We have no plans to adjust the balance between the different caps at this time.
    • The number of guests in a home also impacts performance. At the moment, increasing the population limit would require reducing furnishing limits.
    As always, we continue to strive to improve the housing experience. Moonsugar Meadow, for example, was created after listening to player feedback on the desire for more natural open spaces where you can express your creativity. We are always considering and tinkering with potential new housing features. As soon as we have something to show you, you’ll be the first to know.

Please continue to provide feedback! Letting us know what you like, as well as what you don’t like and why, helps us to improve. For many of us, logging into the forums and seeing your creations is often the best part of our day as your creativity continuously blows us away. The forums are one of many sources of inspiration for us, and request threads always factor into our decisions when adding new furnishings, planning new homes, and prioritizing improvements.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your passion.

Thank you for communicating this and in general interacting with the community to address things that players have continually brought up. This kind of interaction goes a long way and really was a sore point the last few years. I'm glad to see it's been taken to heart.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If players are loading into Fargrave just fine, I think the majority of us can load into a manor with 100-200 more furnishings in it, right?

:|
    Edited by Cireous on February 13, 2023 5:53PM
  • IgnisDrakkon
    IgnisDrakkon
    ✭✭✭
    There are lots of great suggestions from others, but let me just say that for me a furniture bag, similar to the craft bag, is sorely needed. I would buy more crown store furnishings if I didn't have to figure out what house to stash them in. It will be a nice centralized way to keeping track of stored furniture too.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are lots of great suggestions from others, but let me just say that for me a furniture bag, similar to the craft bag, is sorely needed. I would buy more crown store furnishings if I didn't have to figure out what house to stash them in. It will be a nice centralized way to keeping track of stored furniture too.

Even a bag that held unlimited Crown furnishings would be great!
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Howdy everyone,

One of the most frequent requests we receive in regards to housing is the desire to increase the furnishing cap. While we have touched on this before, we just wanted to reiterate that the upper-most furnishing limits are in place to avoid serious performance issues. While the core design philosophy behind housing is to give you the creative freedom to decorate the way you want to, we have to ensure that it is a stable experience for you and your visitors as well, regardless of anyone’s platform or hardware specifications.

That being said, improving performance is not a magic bullet solution for raising the furnishing cap in houses. “Performance” is a blanket term that encompasses frame rate, stability, memory usage, and other metrics related to how the game runs. Right now, setups that hit the minimum specifications can still struggle with homes that are fully decorated with relatively high impact furnishings.

We know that many of you have been hoping that our focus on performance improvements this year would directly result in an increased furnishing cap. We still have a lot of work left on the performance front and when it’s completed, we will reevaluate to see if we can increase the furnishing limits.

To address some specific questions and concerns:
    • Different categories of furnishings generally have different performance impacts. Special Collectibles are more impactful than Traditional Furnishings, while Collectible Furnishings tend to have less impact than many Traditional Furnishings.
    • We know not everyone is satisfied with the ratio between these furnishing types—these are set to strike a balance between the various needs people have. We could change this ratio, but any improvement to one group would negatively impact another group. We have no plans to adjust the balance between the different caps at this time.
    • The number of guests in a home also impacts performance. At the moment, increasing the population limit would require reducing furnishing limits.
    As always, we continue to strive to improve the housing experience. Moonsugar Meadow, for example, was created after listening to player feedback on the desire for more natural open spaces where you can express your creativity. We are always considering and tinkering with potential new housing features. As soon as we have something to show you, you’ll be the first to know.

Please continue to provide feedback! Letting us know what you like, as well as what you don’t like and why, helps us to improve. For many of us, logging into the forums and seeing your creations is often the best part of our day as your creativity continuously blows us away. The forums are one of many sources of inspiration for us, and request threads always factor into our decisions when adding new furnishings, planning new homes, and prioritizing improvements.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your passion.

Well there is always the possebilety to create lower graphinc settings for older hardware. That way we can have more furniture slots and the performance still works with older hardware. Or you can simply raise the minimal system requirements for TESO with an upcoming chapter. Other MMORG's raise them as well. I mean how do they manage the newer chapter zones anyway?

Adding support for the lastes Versions of FSR on DLSS might also help a bit, in regards to framerate.
    Edited by ThelerisTelvanni on February 16, 2023 8:01PM
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's just add a zero to that housing limit, sell it as a monthly subscription and be done with it.