The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

guild history all missing in guild roster

• ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm... looking at it again, I think there might be a method to it?

If I sort the roster by player status, *I think* it's showing everyone who's logged in post-maintenance + two guildies that have been bugged to not show any information whatsoever for ages at the top of the offline list. These timestamps are confirmed to be correct.

All my 'Do Not Kick' players come next, they've been offline for 6 months+ but have notified they'll be away for a while so we haven't kicked them.

So if I work backwards, I *think* what it means is:

624 months = less than 1 month away
    623 = 1 month away
    622 = 2 months
    621 = 3 months
    620 = 4 months
    619 = 5 months
    618 = 6 months
    etc.

I'd be curious to know if that looks about right for other peoples' rosters?

Edit 1: Mine is casual/social and we have a few players who pop in and out every new release so we sit around 3-4 months inactivity for that reason, so if this works maybe it'll help with inactivity timers of one month + until this is fixed :/

Edit 2: According to Gina's response below the timestamps on the logouts ARE correct. I have updated this theory to reflect that information.
    Edited by ListerJMC on April 5, 2021 1:06PM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    Edenprime wrote: »
    Is this going to be fixed? I know I have 54 inactives in my guild, so the server has that information, but we don't
    8kfbz0c2pcb1.png

you need another 2 weeks of logs to got a list of people with more than 2 weeks innactive logs
  • Doc45
    Doc45
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the gaps in months are that large in relation to the 600+ showing. I have 7 accounts (don't ask), and they're all on my friend list. Four are showing 619 and two are showing 622, but there wasn't that big a gap logging in between the four and two. Would have been days, not months.
  • Ashjunkie
    Ashjunkie
    ✭✭✭
    So.... can we get an actual fix? Or is it fine if all the guilds just get full of inactive members and there are no guilds?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone, we're investigating this fix but in the meantime, the actual timestamp for someone in your guild or friends list should update after they log in.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    I guess this means we can only start kicking inactives in... x days (whatever your guild's limit was)
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, we're investigating this fix but in the meantime, the actual timestamp for someone in your guild or friends list should update after they log in.

That's not very helpful for Guild leaders who need to remove players inactive for certain time periods so they can recruit.
  • Doc45
    Doc45
    ✭✭✭
    For now, that's like saying if your guild inactivity policy is 21 days, you'll know who to kick in 21 days. But, am happy to know it's being investigated and being worked on. After playing almost 5 years, you all impress me with what you do get right, or I wouldn't have stayed this long... just hope this bug gets ironed out soon.
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    my guild shows 186664 days offline so dont know how this helps anything
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭
    Still no fix on this, though now people have been offline for 52 years. @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she knows. Poor Gina, getting trotted out to face the hordes whenever *** goes bad on the regular
  • OsManiaC
    OsManiaC
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno I prefer waiting for a proper fix, in the meantime please correct patch notes, I left what I am doing to login and check the game because I read the forum first.
    GM of The Argonian Kebab, The Argonian Steak & The Argonian BBQ - PC - EU (The Tamriel Kitchen) @OsManiaC

Don't worry, the tail grows back!
    if it breathes we eats. #justbosmerthings - we can detect stealth boy NPCs and hunt them thanks to our skill!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/osmaniac
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    623 = 1 month away
    622 = 2 months
    621 = 3 months
    620 = 4 months
    619 = 5 months
    618 = 6 months
    etc.

Looking at our roster it seems u r right. Thx mate x D
  • Ratinira
    Ratinira
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will fixes be tested *before* they are uploaded, not after...

Markarth, when you put a fix to fix the previous fix that was supposed to fix the fix before... now this...
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    so do we now have to wait for another 4 weeks for you to test something that doesnt work and still have to just use that they have not logged in now so safe to kick before you manage to fix what you broke again. im sorry but your bug fixing record is terrible. you need to look at sorting it as you are a running joke with fixes in the game
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

If I sort the roster by player status, *I think* it's showing everyone who's logged in post-maintenance + two guildies that have been bugged to not show any information whatsoever for ages at the top of the offline list. These timestamps are confirmed to be correct.

All my 'Do Not Kick' players come next, they've been offline for 6 months+ but have notified they'll be away for a while so we haven't kicked them.

623 = 1 month away
    622 = 2 months
    621 = 3 months
    620 = 4 months
    619 = 5 months
    618 = 6 months
    etc.

Edit 1: Mine is casual/social and we have a few players who pop in and out every new release so we sit around 3-4 months inactivity for that reason, so if this works maybe it'll help with inactivity timers of one month + until this is fixed :/

Edit 2: According to Gina's response below the timestamps on the logouts ARE correct. I have updated this theory to reflect that information.

Good eye! We were also able to identify the issue with the fix and will work on getting it corrected. In the meantime, this is pretty accurate and can be used as a temporary workaround. Another way to look at it is if you count up from the 12/31/1969 epoch time and subtract what is being displayed, that should display the actual value.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind
    Edited by CynderzLite on April 5, 2021 1:43PM
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭

623 = 1 month away
    622 = 2 months
    621 = 3 months
    620 = 4 months
    619 = 5 months
    618 = 6 months
    etc.

Good eye! We were also able to identify the issue with the fix and will work on getting it corrected. In the meantime, this is pretty accurate and can be used as a temporary workaround. Another way to look at it is if you count up from the 12/31/1969 epoch time and subtract what is being displayed, that should display the actual value.

Nice
    Does more 4 hours ps4 entended time means that we got it fixed?
    Thanks
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭

623 = 1 month away
    622 = 2 months
    621 = 3 months
    620 = 4 months
    619 = 5 months
    618 = 6 months
    etc.

Will this be hotfixable or do we need to wait another 2 weeks to not have to take out a pocket calculator to decide who can stay in our guilds?
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

623 = 1 month away
    622 = 2 months
    621 = 3 months
    620 = 4 months
    619 = 5 months
    618 = 6 months
    etc.

Oh yay! I'm glad that works, thank you for the confirmation :)

I'm still a little nervous I'll mess up using that method but I'll see how we go!
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    Ratinira wrote: »
    When will fixes be tested *before* they are uploaded, not after...

Markarth, when you put a fix to fix the previous fix that was supposed to fix the fix before... now this...

this was tested but shows what there testing system is like, so no wonder there are so many bugs in the game if there testing system finds nothing as bugged
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    I have a couple of account I am sure were online today/yesterday that are at 622 though
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    zzbwxqj3pkli.gifzzbwxqj3pkli.gifzzbwxqj3pkli.gif

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorries wrote: »
    I have a couple of account I am sure were online today/yesterday that are at 622 though

Which suggests one of three things:

1. The fix didn't work.

2. The work-around method doesn't work.

3. Those folks were in "offline" mode but you knew they were online because of maybe mail or whispers sent to you from them?
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems I'm about to kick half of my guild for inactivity - 52 years offline, lol c'mon ZOS we cant run our guilds like this
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just uploaded a new version of the Medic addon which fixes this for PC at least.
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. ITS ACTUALLY WORSE?!?!?!?! Mine all say 624 months? so i just kick them all?

How long before this is fixed and will be be an immediate fix?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tongue in cheek solution...

RE MEMBER REMOVAL

Since seems we are unable to fix the guild days offline bug I could ask to ask every guildie to BUY something from OUR GUILDSTORE. No this is not a corny plot to drum up sales :)

When I randomly choose members to REMOVE I will be able to see that you are ACTIVE via my trader addon and will not remove you by mistake.

The guild is full and we need a couple of slots on a daily basis for new applications.
    If you have been removed and want back in please mail me for a re-invite no questions asked.

any other possible solutions that does not require player by player verification?
    Anyone? Anything? Please help!
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    A tongue in cheek solution...

RE MEMBER REMOVAL

Since seems we are unable to fix the guild days offline bug I could ask to ask every guildie to BUY something from OUR GUILDSTORE. No this is not a corny plot to drum up sales :)

When I randomly choose members to REMOVE I will be able to see that you are ACTIVE via my trader addon and will not remove you by mistake.

The guild is full and we need a couple of slots on a daily basis for new applications.
    If you have been removed and want back in please mail me for a re-invite no questions asked.

any other possible solutions that does not require player by player verification?
    Anyone? Anything? Please help!

Install the Medic addon. It fixes the problem.
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    So I relogged and now they are set on days instead of months, dont know why it changed, but now I can see the correct order.
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU