Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

guild history all missing in guild roster

• MusicMaster
    MusicMaster
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I didn't have time to read through all the pages here to see if it was already mentioned, but just wanted to say that this is still not fixed it seems.

Guild roster shows 624 Months offline for most members in the guild roster. Is there another patch scheduled to address this already?

I don't know how to delete my comment ont he forum but I see that this has already been mentioned several times and it looks like the team is on it. Thanks!
    Edited by MusicMaster on April 6, 2021 1:55PM
    Options
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    And? What now?
    4 more weeks for the next half-backed attempt to fix it?
    Options
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, we're investigating this fix but in the meantime, the actual timestamp for someone in your guild or friends list should update after they log in.

Since this doesn’t even last for 24 hours and we are back to 624 months and there are no adds to help us!
    Could you please give us a update on if and when we will be getting a fix for the PS4?
    Edited by CynderzLite on April 9, 2021 11:41AM
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
    Options
  • twinkles21
    twinkles21
    ✭✭✭
    Serenez wrote: »
    This is not fixed. Everything resets once you log completely out of the game to desktop and close out launcher. The data POST patch does not save.

Just unburying this comment, because it's valid. This issue is basically the opposite of the previous issue. Instead of everyone showing always recently online, everyone is always forever 50 years offline.

For PC people's the Medic add on fixes it perfectly. For the console people's, my deepest sympathy :'(
    Edited by twinkles21 on April 9, 2021 5:44PM
    Options
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you fix this @ZOS_GinaBruno?
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've officially given up on this as it's been a month now of being unable to clear out inactives and I have a waiting list of guildmates' friends wanting to join.

I have now had to spend the better part of what should be gaming time on additional guild maintenance time to build a freaking spreadsheet of active members my officers spot online or spot donating to the guild bank. About to update MOTD saying if their guild roster note doesn't say "confirmed active", to message me or else be purged next weekend.

This is ridiculous, people.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    twinkles21 wrote: »
    Serenez wrote: »
    This is not fixed. Everything resets once you log completely out of the game to desktop and close out launcher. The data POST patch does not save.

Just unburying this comment, because it's valid. This issue is basically the opposite of the previous issue. Instead of everyone showing always recently online, everyone is always forever 50 years offline.

For PC people's the Medic add on fixes it perfectly. For the console people's, my deepest sympathy :'(

The add-on can fix it because the data is there, just not being presented in a way that’s absolutely accurate. It is relatively accurate, however, and I mean that literally: you can use the data to determine actual time offline.

Someone who’s been offline “624 months” has recently logged in.

Someone who’s been offline “595 months” has been gone about 2 years 5 months (29 months total, because 624-595 = 29). I have a case like that, and that is the correct offline time from my knowledge of how long that player’s been gone.

Subtract the number of months someone is listed as being offline from 624, and that’s how long they’ve been gone.

It still sucks to have to do that manually, but it can be done now. If you want to boot players gone more than 2 months, kick anyone gone less than “622 months.”

Before the attempted fix, everyone was gone “1 minute,” so there was no way at all to figure out who had been gone for what amount of time.
    Options
  • pay4vue
    pay4vue
    ✭✭
    As of today the guild roster is still not fixed. Everyone is showing over 600 months offline. Even when they log back in and off it reverts back to months of being off line

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by pay4vue on April 10, 2021 6:40PM
    Options
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno could we please get a update as to if or when this will be corrected? What is the purpose of no communication as far as a actual fix for the PS4?
    Options
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    I just uploaded a new version of the Medic addon which fixes this for PC at least.

this addon works on pc the guild history all back sorry for ps4 and x box get zos to employ the addon maker and it might get fixed but anyone on pc this addon fixes the roster and friends
    Options
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    Sorries wrote: »
    So I relogged and now they are set on days instead of months, dont know why it changed, but now I can see the correct order.

if you hover over left most icon on the line of roster, it looks like a head, it shows the months offline or use the addon poster the medic addon it sorts it all out and posted above on page 8
    Options
  • SownRose
    SownRose
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe I was playing this game at less than a month old. Talk about an Undying Fan! Lol
    Edited by SownRose on April 11, 2021 4:53PM
    Elewyn Starsong since TES3 Morrowind.
    Old Lady Gamer Girl
    "I'm not a Boomer, I'm GenX. Get it right! We gave you computers,
    Video games & the X games. You're welcome!"
    Options
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any ETA @ZOS_GinaBruno ???
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Comical
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    That should be already fix
    "Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
    Pc-Na
    Options
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    No need to hurry. Just let guilds die. Who needs them?
    Who needs good communication? Better stay quiet instead of tossing phrases like "we are looking", "we are working on it (sometime)"...

Interesting that a private addon author can put a quick fix online within a few hours, while a company with 2.5 billion Dollars and 2300 employees is not capable of solving a simple date calculations in 6 weeks.
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MKintr wrote: »
    Who needs good communication? Better stay quiet instead of tossing phrases like "we are looking", "we are working on it (sometime)"...

Interesting that a private addon author can put a quick fix online within a few hours, while a company with 2.5 billion Dollars and 2300 employees is not capable of solving a simple date calculations in 6 weeks.

Don’t confuse the ability to fix it with the desire on the part of the higher-ups to develop and push the fix. If a programmer can fix it but isn’t granted the time to do so, or if the fix is developed but the company doesn’t feel it important enough to publish outside of the normal sequence, it will be quite some time until we see it.
    Options
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

Don’t confuse the ability to fix it with the desire on the part of the higher-ups to develop and push the fix. If a programmer can fix it but isn’t granted the time to do so, or if the fix is developed but the company doesn’t feel it important enough to publish outside of the normal sequence, it will be quite some time until we see it.

I don't care for the internal organisation or their mismanagement. How they handled this is a shame and absolutely unacceptable.

Even if they decide not to fix it now, they could at least explain that decision and inform us about the next attempt. But nothing. Not one peep.
    Options
  • Exquisition
    Exquisition
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

I don't care for the internal organisation or their mismanagement. How they handled this is a shame and absolutely unacceptable.

Even if they decide not to fix it now, they could at least explain that decision and inform us about the next attempt. But nothing. Not one peep.

I agree completely.
    I want to have a free trader as compensation! B)
    - - GM of Guiild For The Soloiist - -
    Options
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭

eh-hem, peep THIS---> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/570341
    Your offline friends and guild members are no longer lost traveling back in time to 1/1/1970 and have returned safely to the present.

...Of course, i haven't been able to login ESO in-game to check it yet, but i'm gonna ( /gets-ready-to-duck ) give them the benefit of the doubt. B)

*EDIT* , i just checked in-game and it is indeed FIXED woot! (for PC/NA server, no clue about consoles)
    Edited by NeeScrolls on April 22, 2021 5:25AM
    Options
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭

Install the Medic addon. It fixes the problem.

To PC users

General
    Your offline friends and guild members are no longer lost traveling back in time to 1/1/1970 and have returned safely to the present.

To MAC/PS4 players

General
    Information about offline players from the Friends/Guild lists are now correctly shown for players that have been offline for a while.

Still travelling back in time for PS4 players :blush:
    Options
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ruifeio wrote: »

Install the Medic addon. It fixes the problem.

To PC users

General

To MAC/PS4 players

General
    Information about offline players from the Friends/Guild lists are now correctly shown for players that have been offline for a while.

Still travelling back in time for PS4 players :blush:

Did we really expect it to be fixed... I know... I know... they declared it in the patch notes... but .. lol.

Can confirm. Patch notes are need fixing, or how about fixing the rosters to match the patch notes? That would work even better :)
    Options
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    This is not fixed on Xbox. Is there an ETA for actual fix?
    Options
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    Not fixed on PS4 patch notes are wrong! Now can’t list items in trader!
    Options
  • MYWARCHILD887
    MYWARCHILD887
    ✭✭✭

Honestly why does every single maintenance have to be no steps forward and 3 steps back? At this point can you guys please just revert everything back to before all these "fixes" so we can just play the game?!?

PS4 NA - GM Psijic Supreme Order
    Options
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    Before every shouts "It's not working" give it a few hours to run through those who log in and out and maybe we might see that it has actually been fixed.
    I Can see players who were online 55 minutes ago, which is more than I have been able to in a month ... give it time
    XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
    Options
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭

If anybody can list items to sell, no sells in guilds

It seems that guilds can't operate anymore this week

Maybe we can get a refund of bids made... and disband guilds
    Options
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Before every shouts "It's not working" give it a few hours to run through those who log in and out and maybe we might see that it has actually been fixed.
    I Can see players who were online 55 minutes ago, which is more than I have been able to in a month ... give it time

This was what was happening recently anyway, recent logins appeared and then defaulted to 600+ Within an hour or so of logging off.

Options
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »

This was what was happening recently anyway, recent logins appeared and then defaulted to 600+ Within an hour or so of logging off.

Yep, I apologise and take it back, it is still broke :(
    I logged off over an hour ago and logged back on and I can see that people who were logged in are now back to 625 months..

Really should never try to holdout hope that ZOS would actually hold up their promises of a fix ... though some things are back to normal, most are back to an UNUSUALLY LONG FIX TIME
    XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
    Options
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    I logged in yesterday and this is what is showing

lnwk6uue9vdt.jpeg
    Options