The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

guild history all missing in guild roster

• Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tezzaa wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just to update, we're still working on getting this fixed. As such, it will not be included in Monday's PC incremental patch.

Do we have any kind of ETA when this can be fixed so those os us who run guilds can make short or long term plans to accommodate this breakage?

We just finished testing a fix for this, and are planning to include it in the next incremental patch for both PC and console.

ty can't wait
    Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    The next incremental for PC I believe isn't this Monday, it's the one after...
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you just clarify which patch this will attempt to be fixed in?
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
    Options
  • RdyP1ayr1
    RdyP1ayr1
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for announcing that this would be fixed in the April 5th patch for pc and console during the twitch stream!!
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RdyP1ayr1 wrote: »
    Thank you for announcing that this would be fixed in the April 5th patch for pc and console during the twitch stream!!

So they did, eh? Damn, it's just too bad that they don't have any official place where they could announce this rather than on Twitch streams. Idk, maybe they should make a forum or something for that sort of stuff? What do you think?
    Options
  • Knipskastenmann
    Knipskastenmann
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad the stream didn't work for me (bad connection, not @ home). Did they say any date for the console patches?
    Options
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    What twitch stream? lol sheesh. ZoS has an information problem, no one i know knew about it.
    Options
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    God forbid they actually communicate in a easy way for their paying customers to be informed on matters involving this game while actually playing this game instead of having to be involved in so many other formats to get any information on what’s actually happening with this game! I am extremely disappointed and frustrated once again in the way this company chooses to handle things but not surprised anymore!
    Edited by CynderzLite on March 27, 2021 2:40PM
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
    Options
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    BTW

many posts pointing that PTS forum did talk about this bug

Can anybody take me to that threath ?

[snip]

[Edited to remove Non-Constructive Content]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 30, 2021 12:41PM
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ruifeio wrote: »
    BTW

many posts pointing that PTS forum did talk about this bug

Can anybody take me to that threath ?

[snip]

Can you point out where “many posts” said a thread had been started on the forums? I see several saying it was “known” on the PTS and that feedback was submitted.

The devs have said repeatedly that they much prefer /bug reports sent from within the PTS itself to forum threads. I know I’ve done that for many bugs that I haven’t mentioned here. Just because you can’t find a thread doesn’t mean it wasn’t known or reported in the way the devs prefer.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 30, 2021 12:41PM
    Options
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    So you agree it was not announced to everyone in any meaningful way. Your idea of a mass notification from a programmers note is less then convincing. Its also not official.
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ramber wrote: »
    So you agree it was not announced to everyone in any meaningful way. Your idea of a mass notification from a programmers note is less then convincing. Its also not official.

Who are you responding to here? I don’t see anyone saying anything about a mass notification from a programmer’s note... Was a post deleted?
    Options
  • QenQuni
    QenQuni
    ✭✭✭
    Maintenance for the week of March 29:
    • PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 29
    • Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
    • PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

With a 6 hour downtime, we can kind of already tell that at least a part of the fixes will be implemented on consoles tomorrow ;)
    Order of the Panda, Red Pandas and Golden Pandas Trading guilds PS4 EU
    Options
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    QenQuni wrote: »
    Maintenance for the week of March 29:
    • PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 29
    • Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
    • PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

With a 6 hour downtime, we can kind of already tell that at least a part of the fixes will be implemented on consoles tomorrow ;)

That sure would be nice
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
    Options
  • rotten333
    rotten333
    ✭✭
    That sure would be nice

But, wasn't. I see the effort was put in to make it alphabetical on the listings instead of time offline. This looks ok up front, but from a managers point of view is about as useless as *** on a bull. Probably look here for the bug.
    Options
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I Cannot wait for this fix to hit live it will be about time, so many people are waiting to join guilds!!!
    Options
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    Too late already. All new member applications have already expired. As expected.
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's FIXED!
    April Fools!
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on April 5, 2021 8:38PM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    But it's the 2nd...
    Options
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    Even April Fools' jokes are too late with ESO :D
    Options
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sincerely hope this will be fixed when I login tomorrow.
    Options
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    So now everyone is 624 months offline

Great fix
    Options
  • kasser0le
    kasser0le
    Soul Shriven

Great fix

as one of my officers put it
    'great, now we all get kicked'
    Options
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came here to check what the situation was, because it doesn't look like the patch worked.

Unfortunately, having everyone show as being 600+ months offline is not much better than it was before. I can't reliably make space for new people :(
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    Options
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Great fix

yup
    Options
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    Came here to check what the situation was, because it doesn't look like the patch worked.

Unfortunately, having everyone show as being 600+ months offline is not much better than it was before. I can't reliably make space for new people :(

What? ROTFL
    Options
  • Doc45
    Doc45
    ✭✭✭
    New inactivity policy for social guilds: 50 years
    Options
  • ruifeio
    ruifeio
    ✭✭✭
    Doc45 wrote: »
    New inactivity policy for social guilds: 50 years

"Information about offline players from the Friends/Guild lists are now correctly shown for players that have been offline for a while"

quoted from patch notes

guild history was gone bye bye
    Options
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this going to be fixed? I know I have 54 inactives in my guild, so the server has that information, but we don't
    8kfbz0c2pcb1.png

Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community for ESO (dragonborninc.fi), ESO-Hub contributor, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network, Occasional coordinator of Bethesda Nordic community events and a raider. Twitter Twitch | Youtube
    Options
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guess is they allegedly sorted it roughly two days ago but either the timestamps are FUBAR or they're failing to get them, so it's reverting to the default UNIX epoch timestamp (Unix epoch is 00:00:00 UTC on 1 January 1970), which is about 624mo ago.
    Options
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    I apparently haven't been online since 1969
    Edited by karliahquinn on April 5, 2021 12:39PM
    Options