Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

guild history all missing in guild roster

• Spage
    Spage
    ✭✭✭
    Dear gods, please, we need this fixed. It's a bit more important than the leaderboard names, isn't it?
    @Spage
    PC/NA
    GM, Real Guild Best Guild
    Options
  • twinkles21
    twinkles21
    ✭✭✭
    Is there going to be a fix with this soon? My wait list is piling up and I don't know who is past my inactivity max?
    Options
  • Ilbirs
    Ilbirs
    Soul Shriven
    For me as a GM, this causes a lot of problems with the exclusion of off-lineers and the release of slots for new players, please fix it faster.
    Options
  • fantomblub14_ESO
    Can we PLEASE get an update @ZOS_GinaBruno ? This CANNOT wait to be fixed like when the vendors weren't showing up on the guild pages. This needs to be priority because now guilds are unable to recruit since we cannot kick inactive members. Please please reach out to the powers that be on us, the GMs behalf. This is URGENT.
    -Fantomblu
    Guild Master of The Shivering Cheese (PC-NA)
    Options
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    ANYTHING YET PLEASE?
    Options
  • twinkles21
    twinkles21
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this back up. Can we please get an update?

This can't wait 7 weeks for a fix, like we did with the trader interface bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno please for once, I beg you. Support guilds before PvP. Just once...
    Options
  • AliRay
    AliRay
    ✭✭✭
    Same, can we please get an acknowledgement that this is being addressed? It's making trade guild management very difficult in relation to inactivity @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • AliRay
    AliRay
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even see a sales history for anyone else in my trade guilds. This is highly damaging for trade guild health and morale :(
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Fix the Roster Online status history please!
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    No fix before the current update isn't rolled out to the last smart-fridge.
    Then easter holidays, fix for other bugs, then maybe we get some attention...
    Options
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how this simple feature got broken in the first place. That it's been known since pts and we've had multiple maintenances since the update without a fix is disheartening.
    Options
  • megshere
    megshere
    ✭✭✭
    This bug is making it difficult for us to market our guild events and activities. Please fix it ASAP or at least provide us with an update as to what is going on so that we can plan accordingly.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Guild Master at Black Market Wares on the PC NA server.
    Options
  • rotten333
    rotten333
    ✭✭
    I can't believe this is not fixed yet. Reminds me of my first impression of having to click the ground to reset my view over and over some years back. You just get used to stupid and stupid becomes the new normal.
    Options
  • kasser0le
    kasser0le
    would it be possible to increase guild limits so we can add those on our wait lists?
    Options
  • Orejana
    Orejana
    Soul Shriven
    Maybe this is interesting for some of you - Irniben just released a workaround addon. It checks who is online and saves this information and then displays the days since a person was online. This only works for people being online while you yourself were online, but it is better than nothing. He also included the possibility to merge data for a guild, so you can collect online data from several people.

https://esoui.com/downloads/info2967-CarosLastOnlineWorkaround.html
    Options
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    the thing that is most annoying is that they had the bug on the pts for weeks and did nothing about it then . we are now in second week with no more maintenances in sight so is looking like its going to be like the guild trader hired bug on guild page . it better not take 3 months to fix this or some guilds will have a huge amount of the guild inactive and no way to do anything about it. so helping to ruin a lot of good guilds who help lots of this games community. definately looks like guild rank way below pvp names being character names not @names. but then again pvp is the most important thing in this game thats clearly obvious judging by what has been fixed since the update. pvp fix followed by a pvp fix. is it just me or starting to see a patern. now it will be all hands to ps4 and x box fixes now so expect a long wait for this getting fixed. its my guilds 4th birthday in a month so hope we still have an active one by then
    Options
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    Pvp has been poorly neglected in this game for a long time, don't point the finger that way
    Options
  • kasser0le
    kasser0le
    Orejana wrote: »
    Maybe this is interesting for some of you - Irniben just released a workaround addon. It checks who is online and saves this information and then displays the days since a person was online. This only works for people being online while you yourself were online, but it is better than nothing. He also included the possibility to merge data for a guild, so you can collect online data from several people.

https://esoui.com/downloads/info2967-CarosLastOnlineWorkaround.html

Thanks for this, gonna give it a go
    Options
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    davapoole wrote: »
    ... but then again pvp is the most important thing in this game thats clearly obvious judging by what has been fixed since the update. pvp fix followed by a pvp fix. is it just me or starting to see a patern. now it will be all hands to ps4 and x box fixes now so expect a long wait for this getting fixed. its my guilds 4th birthday in a month so hope we still have an active one by then

Nonsense. PvP is broken beyond being playable. There were no fixes, just appeasement and distraction.
    This bug doesn't even get a response.
    Options
  • CynderzLite
    CynderzLite
    ✭✭✭
    Once again ESO does a update and they have to screw up the guild roster why does this always seem to happen? You were aware of this before the update got to the console format once again but not fixed before hand why? Here I am again asking questions that won’t be answered nice to know in 6 years this is the one thing you all don’t change!
    Edited by CynderzLite on March 18, 2021 8:16PM
    PSN ID CynderzLite GM of The Purple Gang NA PS4
    Options
  • SamaelHQ
    SamaelHQ
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we at least get some ETA for the fix? So we can inform the people who are waiting to be accepted to guild.

We are at 500/500 and there are at least 2 dozen people waiting for an invitation.
    Leader of Turkish Community Guild, Elder Turks.
    Server: PC-EU
    Options
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Yes, like the person above @ZOS_GinaBruno can we get an ETA or should we just give up on having guilds in the game and stick to Discord only?
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
    Options
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been at 500/500 with MANY inactives i need to purge but cant risk purging the wrong people. PLEASE HELP!? 30+ players still pending an answer from the finder that IS working to give people hope they might get a new guild.
    Options
  • Tezzaa
    Tezzaa
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, any update on this as others have mentioned we cannot kick our inactive members and this is causing serious wait times for those on a waitlist we cannot action on.
    Options
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very serious issue that really needs addressing asap... but it's gone very quiet at ZoS... Not sure why every single update that comes out breaks the guild rosters...
    Options
  • QenQuni
    QenQuni
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Same issue is happening on Playstation EU server, especially for trading guilds this is totally unacceptable and severly damages trading guilds if this problem remains longer then a few days... If something does not get done about it you will soon have almost all trading guilds boycotting crown purchases.
    Order of the Panda, Red Pandas and Golden Pandas Trading guilds PS4 EU
    Options
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    No news = they don't know how to fix it yet I'm guessing
    Options
  • Ringod123
    Ringod123
    ✭✭✭
    At least this bug got acknowledged, unlike the stun from sneak bug that still isn't fixed, but yeah, zos's communication is worse than their game code so I wouldn't expect much in the way of updates etc until it just ends up working again, after all, taking 2 minutes to post on the forums is clearly too much for them.
    Options
  • KimmyMy
    KimmyMy
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any update on this pls ? no reply since days

the guild system is already poor as it is: not enough ranks, not enough details to sort, no different guildbank access possibilities sorted by item quality or category and so on...it desperately needs more attention and generally a make-over, but at least it needs a fix now!

this thread was opened MARCH 9th and until today nothing has happened. How are we supposed to lead guilds like that? Who do we kick when the guild is full and how do we promote or kick members if they all show same activity offlline?

How can this NOT be an urgent issue to fix by now?

Options
  • RyanAnthony99
    RyanAnthony99
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno 3 of the guilds I’m a admin of are at max capacity. We can’t tell who is inactive, please fix this ASAP!
    Options