The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

People with Greymoor chapter CANNOT GO THERE

• Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭
    Crunkanaut wrote: »
    For me too
    For those of you that still don't have access, could we have your user IDs to investigate further?

@Datenschutzerklärung

Dude, message them that
    Dead is dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts - RipperJack
  • littleneutrinob14_ESO
    littleneutrinob14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Still having issues here (Steam upgrade purchase) Unable to do anything with Greymoor, just tells me to upgrade, and then tells me its already purchased. SteamID is LittleNeutrino
  • lnigo
    lnigo
    ✭✭✭
    l pre-ordered without steam and l still can't access Greymoor.
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just an update, though I am pretty certain I bought it because I always pre-order on my primary account and I remember doing it, charges for it never actually went through.

It wasn't the charge that I thought it was (too many Crowns lol) and in reviewing all the charges I realized the transaction had never actually gone though.

So perhaps I didn't hit submit or something, or perhaps the ESO store ate it, or maybe I am just totally remembering wrong.

But you may just want to double check your billing history and bank history and make sure the transaction actually went through.
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    I also bought it, the upgrade, even inside game say it, and when trying to transport there says I need to buy it....I hope not AGAIN...
    knowledge itself is power!
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    knowledge itself is power!
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO
    dvonpm wrote: »
    Just an update, though I am pretty certain I bought it because I always pre-order on my primary account and I remember doing it, charges for it never actually went through.

It wasn't the charge that I thought it was (too many Crowns lol) and in reviewing all the charges I realized the transaction had never actually gone though.

So perhaps I didn't hit submit or something, or perhaps the ESO store ate it, or maybe I am just totally remembering wrong.

But you may just want to double check your billing history and bank history and make sure the transaction actually went through.

I have noted something similar, however the store has the Chapter listed as "Purchased" so you cannot proceed that way either. Maybe the transaction is somewhere in the ether between the store and the billing system.
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO

I have noted something similar, however the store has the Chapter listed as "Purchased" so you cannot proceed that way either. Maybe the transaction is somewhere in the ether between the store and the billing system.

Still busted.
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO
    I can't be the only person who is still having this issue.
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't be the only person who is still having this issue.

Let's hug! Because I have it, too :lol:
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • jesper.bakb16_ESO
    jesper.bakb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven

I have the same thing here.. pretty sure i bought it. like 99% sure because i talked with my brother about it and we agree on buying it. i even subed for a year.. and ive played Greymoor 2 days. then suddenly i couldnt after a server shutdown.. ive made 2 tickets for support about it and havent heard anything.. ive actively asked them to refund my year of sub because this is getting ridiculous...
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you bought it u would have mail with that info
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO
    Rake wrote: »

Well the store won't let me buy it "again" many of us went back and see anomalies in our purchase history that are analogous with the issue. I suspect that there in lies the issue but hey.
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭

I have not only email about it but screenshots from my Steam Library, list of activated codes, and the game itself where it says "purchased".

[Edit to remove bait]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on May 31, 2020 7:55PM
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • jesper.bakb16_ESO
    jesper.bakb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven

and thats my point i dont have that,. so fair enough if i havent bought it, i would like to buy it, but i still cant because it says purchased in crownstore.. so.. i cant buy it.
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO

and thats my point i dont have that,. so fair enough if i havent bought it, i would like to buy it, but i still cant because it says purchased in crownstore.. so.. i cant buy it.

Totally I bought it on the back of the prologue being good :)
  • schildtdk
    schildtdk
    Soul Shriven

I'm there too. Would like to buy the chapter, can't because crownstore already says' purchased'......
    Do I just have to wait until the bug is fixed???
    Edited by schildtdk on May 29, 2020 1:53PM
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭

Where did you buy it from? Steam or Bethesda? Either one would have sent you an email receipt for the transaction. If you have no email or bank statement then you have no transaction.
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO

Where did you buy it from? Steam or Bethesda? Either one would have sent you an email receipt for the transaction. If you have no email or bank statement then you have no transaction.

Correct but that IS the point. I "bought" it on the Bethesda Store, Have no e-mail or receipt.

So did I really buy it?

Try to head to any point in West Skyrim, i get the notification i need to unlock the content.

Hit link to access the store.

According to the store I did and as a result i keep getting to the screen telling me I have so cannot purchase it again. Exit back to game and I cannot access the content as it isn't unlocked ... rinse and repeat.

it makes little difference how we all got here all of us bought/would buy the content. The issue is that the system has us in a loop where we cannot.

I hope that explains our plight better.
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭

Correct but that IS the point. I "bought" it on the Bethesda Store, Have no e-mail or receipt.

So did I really buy it?

Try to head to any point in West Skyrim, i get the notification i need to unlock the content.

According to the store I did and as a result i keep getting to the screen telling me I have so cannot purchase it again. Exit back to game and I cannot access the content as it isn't unlocked ... rinse and repeat.

it makes little difference how we all got here all of us bought/would buy the content. The issue is that the system has us in a loop where we cannot.

Dude, listen closely. If you purchased you would have a bank, credit card, paypal or whatever service you used to purchase it, statement. If you have none of those outside of having an email then you did not purchase it.
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO

So did I really buy it?

Dude, listen closely. If you purchased you would have a bank, credit card, paypal or whatever service you used to purchase it, statement. If you have none of those outside of having an email then you did not purchase it.

So why does the store say I did and I cannot purchase it. Read the whole post. We can't purchase it as the store thinks we have.
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭

So did I really buy it?

So why does the store say I did and I cannot purchase it. Read the whole post. We can't purchase it as the store thinks we have.

Which store? The in game one? Bethesda's? Walmart?
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO

So did I really buy it?

In my case the one in game. Bethesda's but I believe there are different iterations.
  • Khaleesi8688
    Khaleesi8688
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did not purchase the chapter nor did I ever attempt to....speaking with my wallet and all. I did notice that the crown store shows I bought it. I cannot travel to Greymoor as the game knows I haven't unlocked it but the crown store says otherwise so even if I wanted to buy it, I couldn't.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, for anyone still having this issue, can you please submit a support ticket with proof of purchase?

Just to clarify as well, for players who have yet to purchase Greymoor: having the grayed out "Greymoor" in the Crown Store will not prevent you from purchasing it if you wish to do so. This is unfortunately a UI error for some people after Tuesday's maintenance .
    Staff Post
  • Dr_Sinister
    Dr_Sinister
    ✭✭✭

So did I really buy it?

In my case the one in game. Bethesda's but I believe there are different iterations.

Maybe it's a language barrier issue between us and you're not understanding what I've been telling you.

1) Did you buy your game from Steam including chapters? If yes go to accounts and purchase history. It will show you in there if you've purchased Greymoor.

2) Did you buy your game from the Bethesda's store? If so go to account and view your billing history. It will show you in there if you've purchased Greymoor.

3) Are you trying to purchase the chapter through the crown store and it says you've already purchased it? That is a bug. You can still purchase the chapter via steam or Bethesda's store or some other retailer such as GoG I believe.

Edited by Dr_Sinister on May 29, 2020 3:24PM
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO
    Hey all, for anyone still having this issue, can you please submit a support ticket with proof of purchase?

Just to clarify as well, for players who have yet to purchase Greymoor: having the grayed out "Greymoor" in the Crown Store will not prevent you from purchasing it if you wish to do so. This is unfortunately a UI error for some people after Tuesday's maintenance .

Ok this is new. I have had that grayed out issue well ahead of Tuesday. How do we get around that?
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok this is new. I have had that grayed out issue well ahead of Tuesday. How do we get around that?

Please submit a support ticket and we'll look into your account details.
    Staff Post
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO

So did I really buy it?

Maybe it's a language barrier issue between us and you're not understanding what I've been telling you.

1) Did you buy your game from Steam including chapters? If yes go to accounts and purchase history. It will show you in there if you've purchased Greymoor.

2) Did you buy your game from the Bethesda's store? If so go to account and view your billing history. It will show you in there if you've purchased Greymoor.

3) Are you trying to purchase the chapter through the crown store and it says you've already purchased it? That is a bug. You can still purchase the chapter via steam or Bethesda's store or some other retailer such as GoG I believe.

So in the MAIN store site? Normally I only use that for Fallout 76. I'll give it a go.
  • ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO

So did I really buy it?

That did It !. Look at "Option 3" above,

If you, like me have the grayed out error in the in game store.

Basically, you "thought" you bought it but you didn't and the "launcher" store (There is an option in the PC Game Launcher that lets you access the store) gives you the ability to get around the in game store bug.

Greymoor is at the top right of the interface so is really easy to access an process you request. I saved out and reloaded the launcher to be sure but it worked like a charm after that.

Thanks to Dr Sinister and ESO Support.
    Edited by ja-elkmmorwb17_ESO on May 29, 2020 4:03PM