Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GREYMOOR DESYNCS!

• Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So. Reduce pop again and reduce healing and damage done for groups over 6.

AOE caps? Um no.

The healing situation idk. I'm to the point where I'm almost ready to advocate for self heals only if it meant the server had less to calculate!
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kynetik wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity...what does everyone have the Nvidia Control Panel --> Manage 3D settings --> Setting: Low Latency Mode?

I have the slider all the way to the right towards quality.

AOE caps? Um no.

The healing situation idk. I'm to the point where I'm almost ready to advocate for self heals only if it meant the server had less to calculate!

I would prefer they reduce max group size in cyro to 12 and only have heals effect group members...
    No more smart heals calculating every player in the keep before finding the lowest health.

Put an option in settings to switch smart healing priority, so you can priortise yourself.
    I am guilty of healing 3 other people before myself sometimes, when i just wanted to reset my regen.
    This would alleviate a lot of accidental cross heals.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you reduce the pop anymore you'll be fighting the same three people all day.
    Dam that sounds fun compared to Haderus in 2016 with hundreds on screen at one time
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »

Dam that sounds fun compared to Haderus in 2016 with hundreds on screen at one time

I agree. They need to make improvements to the point that we CAN have those kinds of numbers again. One can dream...
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got around to some open world and dungeon group content. Some of the misfires I was seeing in light to medium combat activity appear to be working better now. In highly active content I am still seeing some skill misfires. In particular dodge/roll, break free, matriarch heals and bar swap are no better than they were before Monday's patch. Personally I can live with combat skills being slow but dodge/roll and break free are game breakers when they don't function on queue.
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    jadarock wrote: »

I agree. They need to make improvements to the point that we CAN have those kinds of numbers again. One can dream...

That will cost money. Not gonna happen. Ever. Reduce pop again, reduce healing and damage done in groups over 6 players.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see cheaters have those problem. They still can hit you even they are running away from you. Hitting you in 1 second with 8000+ skills or killing you just use 3 low damaged skills.

ESO is getting worse.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, we are still planning to have the next PC incremental patch next Monday, March 16, which will include some backend changes in an effort to alleviate some of these issues surrounding input delays. We'll continue monitoring once the patch goes live to make note of any remaining issues.

Last veteran dungeon I just attempted with my guild...people were dying outside of aoe, bars are failing to swap properly, our tank was unable to consistently block, abilities were getting locked out, it was all around a huge CF.

Whatever you did on Monday actually made things worse.

Your game is broken. Fix it.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, we are still planning to have the next PC incremental patch next Monday, March 16, which will include some backend changes in an effort to alleviate some of these issues surrounding input delays. We'll continue monitoring once the patch goes live to make note of any remaining issues.

Last veteran dungeon I just attempted with my guild...people were dying outside of aoe, bars are failing to swap properly, our tank was unable to consistently block, abilities were getting locked out, it was all around a huge CF.

Whatever you did on Monday actually made things worse.

Your game is broken. Fix it.

And still there are people on this forums claiming that this game works perfectly fine, and even if there are any issues, these exist only in Cyrdoiil... Yeah right.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies on the delay with an update - we're currently testing some potential fixes for this issue. Once we're finished testing and the build appears to be stable, we'll include these in the next PC incremental. We'll let you know when that will be published; it could be as early as this week, but it's still TBD at this time.

We need an update on the plan to fix this issue since the latest small patch on PC did nothing to fix the desync. I know it was hoped that it would help, but nothing has changed
    Edited by ZarkingFrued on March 18, 2020 1:57PM
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This needs to be fixed asap.
    Not only it is annoying but it could lead to possible exploitations.

I just jumped from Sej to ground and took 0 health damage???
    It should have been like 75% of my health gone.

Also I died out of nowhere and when I look at my death recap you can see those skills however I havent heard any skill firing at me plus my health was at full for a sec then I was dead.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did a BG yesterday with a tanky magnecro healer. A bunch of sorcs were using overload and she was had 23k health, but my UI said she was as capped at 15k health and couldn’t be healed. Crazy health desync.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying streaks 50% proc chance.

50% chance to actually cast.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An update would be nice. I want to be constructive or at least realize that complaining wont help, but it gets really frustrating that it continues to not need a daily update like we are content possibly going 2 weeks again or even longer with still a mess. Monday will be a month of this game being unplayable for many, especially Cyrodiil but not limited to that.
  • Prrasha
    Prrasha
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I did a BG yesterday with a tanky magnecro healer. A bunch of sorcs were using overload and she was had 23k health, but my UI said she was as capped at 15k health and couldn’t be healed. Crazy health desync.

I had that "15k health thing" fighting the world boss Na'Ruzz in North Elseweyr last night. Solo. It lasted a good 30 seconds. Even casting shields didn't give me the "extended health bar"; it always showed 15K total and 100% health. Eventually I died because I thought I was overhealing enough to cover incoming damage, but apparently I wasn't. (Death recap had enough damage to cover "15k", but not enough to cover my actual health total.)
  • Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno an acknowledgement that issues are still present and a planned course of action is warranted.

Some things were improved, others haven't changed at all. At least admit this is the case, please.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is very problematic. In combat, my skils work fine than depending on the circumstances, activating skills become desync to the server. In combat, when positional desync is awful problematic and worse when activating skills fails to execute. This occurs when you parse, your skills desynchronize to the server and activating skills in the rotation stall/fail to activate. Bar swapping does help resychronize you to the server, at least it's a trigger to get them working again. Zenimax really needs to fix this issue stat.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all, following this past Monday's PC incremental patch, we wanted to give you an update. While we are seeing some improvements with abilities and combat actions not activating as expected, we recognize that this is not yet fully resolved and are continuing to investigate. We want to thank those of you who have provided video footage of what you're experiencing on PC since Monday's patch. For those of you on Xbox One and PS4, you will be getting the fixes we published to PC in the next console incremental; we'll let you know when that is scheduled as soon as we can.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi all, following this past Monday's PC incremental patch, we wanted to give you an update. While we are seeing some improvements with abilities and combat actions not activating as expected, we recognize that this is not yet fully resolved and are continuing to investigate. We want to thank those of you who have provided video footage of what you're experiencing on PC since Monday's patch. For those of you on Xbox One and PS4, you will be getting the fixes we published to PC in the next console incremental; we'll let you know when that is scheduled as soon as we can.

Thanks for the information.
    I was thinking to return to play after a break(was busy IRL).
    The multiple issues of late kind of made me think twice about it and I wanted to wait for fixes.
    If the issues will be resolved soon, my return will be more pleasant :)
    Edited by Universe on March 18, 2020 6:39PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edit: no idea why i would think they change now.
    please delete
    Edited by ginoboehm on March 18, 2020 9:40PM
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ping is still rather high during high intensity combat, but max seen in game is around 200 yet it feels worse.
    Indeed skills do not fire when multiple attackers engage each other or very slowly or with a large delay; example - Dragon leap which stuns in a delayed fashion and is rather amusing to watch..less to endure.

Please implement a server boost during our 'dark times' so that we can play without frustration :)

Thanks for the feedback though @ZOS_GinaBruno , I hope all is well for you guys.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and CC immunity is bit crazy too, please look into this or boost CC immunity in a next patch. It's kind of out of control at the moment between 'bombard from archers, ice staff and others...the list continues'.
  • Sabretusks
    Sabretusks
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I ask this with all seriousness: Can we just roll back the combat changes until this is resolved? This patch is obviously still very broken in both PvP and PvE, and it’s not providing a great experience for people across the board. Perhaps it would be worth considering until the changes have been thoroughly tested and both ZOS and the gaming community (PTS) has agreed that it is ready to be pushed to the live server?
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC threw the hammer into the lake yesterday and a DC player was able to grab it because of the Dsync I believe.
    Also did the same when a group threw the AD scroll in the river. Someone was able to still grab it instead of dying to slaughterfish
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC threw the hammer into the lake yesterday and a DC player was able to grab it because of the Dsync I believe.
    Also did the same when a group threw the AD scroll in the river. Someone was able to still grab it instead of dying to slaughterfish

Now the slaughterfish cant even activate their abilities.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now the slaughterfish cant even activate their abilities. [/quote]

Now that is funny.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Balance is a "Bad" thing.
    Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno at what point might we expect some further information on what is going wrong. This patch has terrible performance and its causing a large proportion of burn out amongst guilds. Do you /Rich /Matt intend to issue any statements on the situation further to this post? Thanks.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got kicked 3 times from server in Cyro in 1 hour.... Got whooped in a 1vs1 fight because I couldnt weapon swap although I pressed the button around 6 times... Battles and sieges are a mess with incoming damage appearing with 2-3 secs delay...

Cyro is in the worst state it has ever been in a long time...

EDIT: Just got kicked for a 4th time, second in a row.

Edited by gatekeeper13 on March 18, 2020 8:22PM
  • Tigertron
    Tigertron
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update. So it's good to know I can concentrate on other games now and give you guys some time to work things out.
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Play a different game until patch" OK :)